Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 9, 2008 5:59 PM

Jul 2008
Okay, here's the grand question:

If you were stuck on an island and forced to kill or be killed, and unlike the heroes in the book get the chance to choose your own weapon, what exactly would you choose and why? (And please make it reasonable, nothing much more powerful than a submachine gun and grenades. No, no rocket launchers or tanks allowed, sorry.)

Mine would probably end up being a standard crow bar, simply because not only does it have the weight and smashing ability to crush a man's skull in one well-placed blow but it doesn't weigh too much and can be used to break locks and the like. Also, it can't ever run out of ammo and doesn't give you the feeling of false security like having a heavy duty SMG or even a pistol would.

What's your choice?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 10, 2008 1:04 PM

Oct 2008
I asked a friend of mine this and he said "a underground bunker and a silo filled with intercontinental ballistic missiles," which unfortunately is excluded from the rules here.
I would definitely want to get something long-range and effective, so the SG550 would be my first, followed by the MP5N. I do like sniper rifles, so the Sako TRG-42 would be my third choice.
Although, as Sugimura has taught us, mops are badass. XD
Dec 10, 2008 1:58 PM

Jul 2008
Mops are indeed, very badass but I think that the absolute coolest weapon of them all (if you could, in fact, actually do any real damage with it) would be the the handwhisk. Imagine being beaten to death with that, it would mean that you were totally raped.
Dec 10, 2008 2:03 PM

Oct 2008
Although the contestant most likely to know about totally raping people is clearly Mitsuko. I think there are loads of humiliation weapons that you could use: Kawada's pencil is really quite a hard act to follow.
Dec 10, 2008 5:46 PM

Jul 2008
...Yeah, that really was the absolute perfect ending. I don't think I could've come up with a better one no matter what I did. "We will kil."
Dec 11, 2008 9:39 AM

Oct 2008
I do love irony in all its forms. I remember music rooms filled with expensive instruments at school: I stole the locks from the doors. XD
Dec 11, 2008 2:35 PM

Aug 2008
I would choose a bow and arrow, it can be used as both a short (using the arrow to stab someone) and long ranged weapon and if I were to run out of arrows then I could break a few branches off to make some more.
"It was much too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw iron."
Dec 13, 2008 11:32 AM

Dec 2007
a sniper rifle/ assault riffle, fires a 2 shot bursts to conserve ammo, has attachment for a knife type thing that theoretically another player would have
Dec 13, 2008 1:42 PM

Jun 2008
A fork :)
possibly the coolest thing ever
you can stab out someones eyes with it
thrown with enough force could be used at long range
and a useful eating tool
and you could even climb walls with this super strong fork
baddass weapon

or perhaps Sugimura's tracking gps device
so I could run away from everyone
until the only one left sits down for a moment thinking they have won
then I attack and kill them with anything at hand
eg. a fork :)
Dec 14, 2008 1:51 AM

Oct 2008
I find it funny that you would choose to eat with something you killed someone with.
Dec 19, 2008 6:14 PM

Jun 2008
ha lol
the smatterings of blood make my food taste better :)
Dec 30, 2008 7:46 AM

Dec 2008
so many to choose from:

Mitsukos scythe....how deadly would that be.....plus be good at lifting up skirts from a distance!

Do you think Guts' sword might be a tad overkill?

Jan 4, 2009 8:02 AM

Jul 2008
Guts' sword ... overkill? Nah!
Apr 20, 2009 8:41 AM

Nov 2007
if i were fighting against the program, I would want the grenades. put together with some good flammable materials, they could substitute as the detonator...

If not that, I think the crossbow would be a good idea. And yeah, the gps would be good too. I'd want to start with a weapon and acquire the gps though, because it's easier to kill the guy with the gps early on when they're trying to figure it out...
May 13, 2009 2:01 AM
Jun 2008
I havent read this in awhile but didnt someone have a radar or something to track where everyone was. Id go with that. Info is the best weapon.
Oct 10, 2009 10:41 AM
Oct 2009
hmmm except for the obvious (guns, grenades etc) id probably agree with Mard 80, not for the skirts but its a pretty cool weapon, if it was an every day object, a coathanger u can strangle people with them and sharpen hook so you can take it off hanger and stab people with it, yeh im smart XD
Jan 31, 2010 2:21 PM
Jan 2010
if im being realistic and playing to win, i have to go with a sniper, sit at a distance and snipe people, generally the only people that will be able to kill you are other snipers, just being sure to top as many people as possible before there are too many danger zones. However if im going for the epic, most annoying way for someone to die kill, i would have bear traps for my weapon, and without trying to seem greedy i would also ask for dog crap. I would then fling dog crap into my opponents eyes, blinding them with severe stinging then leave, setting bear traps around them in a circle, so as they roll around the ground in pain or crawl along the ground blindly feeling their way to safety they will get caught in a bear trap, blind, with dog crap on their face and dying, take a picture of that!
Dec 27, 2011 12:41 PM

Dec 2011
This place seems dead haha.

Well. I don't know what I would choose, but I know that I wouldn't choose a gun or something like that because:
1. If you run out of ammo you're screwed.
2. I would get that 'false security' feeling which would get me killed.
3. I wouldn't be able to hit anything anyway...
On the plus side I think it would be easier to commit suicide... But nah.

So I don't know... A samurai sword? Or the gps tracker thing. That'd be handy.
NosferatuCookieDec 27, 2011 1:00 PM
And thus another stupid thing was said.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favourite character

Mitsukai_Tsubasa - Dec 7, 2008

34 by Ragna92 »»
Feb 19, 2015 10:00 PM

» Most upsetting death?

SpookyXIV - Jan 26, 2009

5 by NosferatuCookie »»
Dec 27, 2011 12:31 PM

Poll: » would you play?

yarvenclog - Dec 14, 2008

8 by YourBlue »»
Apr 13, 2010 10:04 AM

» Who do you think should have one?

Kuro-Chou - Oct 10, 2009

0 by Kuro-Chou »»
Oct 10, 2009 3:18 PM

Poll: » Your favourite Battle Royale

Mitsukai_Tsubasa - Dec 6, 2008

21 by Kuro-Chou »»
Oct 10, 2009 10:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.