Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2013 7:11 AM

Aug 2012

This episodes reminds me "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter. I had to fall and lose it all, but in the end it doesn't even matter"
SquishyAcePilotMar 5, 2013 7:14 AM
Mar 5, 2013 7:21 AM

Oct 2012
The characters are so annoying, none of them can handle failure. All they do is blame and bitch about it, urhg.

Sorata is such a jackass, I knew the second we found out he failed again he's going to do something to take it out on Mashiro like he's done before.
Mar 5, 2013 7:53 AM
Jan 2013
bastek66 said:
Marow said:
Now I just wish Sorata and Aoyama would get together. They're perfect for each other.

Two biggest shits in whole anime.

I second the motion, but only as a pair. I like them as an individual, but I prefer Sorata for Mashiro. I don't agree that they (Sorata & Nanami) should date or get together just because she lost her audition - I think that's a cheap consolation prize, she get the guy because she lose. So if you don't succeed in your dream you'll succeed in love - that's all bs. Mashiro might be getting all these successes, but I think people are forgetting/ignoring deliberately that she is also a hard worker. We only get to see Nanami's side of things because she's getting a lot of screen time lately. Life is unfair and there are more sweats and failures along the way. If you've been watching Bakuman y'all probably know that.

I think that people who are soaked in their failures should not get together - that's pretty much a downer. I don't blame Sorata for not coming to Nanami's aid right away. He has his own problems to deal with - they are not even in a relationship - so he is not obligated to console her. I don't agree with an alternate ending for this series as it defeats the story intended by the writer.

Just because Mashiro is in a different caliber, a genius you may call it, but an emotional moron at best and mostly dependent she is also entitled to be love by someone. Nanami is not even trying that hard to woo/win Sorata and you want her to win over Mashiro? Get real.
Mar 5, 2013 8:09 AM

Nov 2012
bastek66 said:
Shadowfax14 said:
In this case, it would be OUTSTANDING if they followed the Clannad way of Kyou and Tomoyo chapter, where they would give us an alternate ending with Nanami!

Clannad is VN and has routes. Light novels don't have routes, they have progressing story.

I know it's not a VN. I'm just saying that I, as a person who hasn't read the LN, I would love it if it was to happen. On the other hand though, this is something I also agree with:

chinvincible said:
I don't agree with an alternate ending for this series as it defeats the story intended by the writer.
Mar 5, 2013 8:09 AM

Aug 2012
volt79 said:
i also dont get how people are so harsh on this episode. what just because it takes a more serious tone all of a sudden, it lowers your opinion of the entire series? i like shows where characters have conflicts and learn or be destroyed by it. it makes the show more interesting.

and whats with the sorata hate? or the ayoma hate? of course theyre whining. theyve work harder than they thought they could on something they love and are constantly denied by the world. do you know what that feeling is like? and to make matters worse the live with someone who seemingly doesnt even try and get everything she wants. mashiro getting that offer only adds salt to the wound.

Yeah that's what I don't understand too. It's as realistic as you can get. How about trying to put themselves on their shoes, let's see how can they manage that. I can totally relate to those two since I've experienced that before.

Anyways, great episode. Although I like Mashiro, at this point I'm rooting for a Aoyama x Sorata ending.

My Youtube page: link
Mar 5, 2013 8:11 AM

Dec 2012
It's gotten too predictable now, but I guess that's to be expected.
On another note:
rul said:
The characters are so annoying, none of them can handle failure. All they do is blame and bitch about it, urhg.

Sorata is such a jackass, I knew the second we found out he failed again he's going to do something to take it out on Mashiro like he's done before.
This. Doesn't help, at all, ugh. Sorata has definitely become such an unappealing character now. If anything, I'm only continuing this because of Mashiro.
Mar 5, 2013 8:13 AM
Jan 2013
rul said:

That's where we see the difference between the artistically inclined and the normal. Aoyama and Sorata would cry their eyes out and question the world for being unfair, and that's what normal people do. While the likes of Mashiro and Misaki would just pour their helplessness and deep seated feelings by creating an art, that's how they get their revenge on the world. If you go back to the earlier episodes Mashiro used her frustration by pulling those all-nighter's (because she failed the Manga competition and Sorata wants to leave Sakurasou, that's a huge deal for her, especially to someone who has difficutly dealing with her feelings, but it seems for everyone - that's nothing). Even Chihiro-sensei said in episode 14 that Mashiro hasn't been slacking off. Most people who are voting for the Sorata x Nanami pairing had it in their mind that Mashiro is undeserving but that's on the contrary -- you've just been infected with too much Nanami episodes in my opinion.
Mar 5, 2013 8:20 AM
Jan 2013
Cigarette said:
I'm only continuing this because of Mashiro.

I'm watching Sakurasou without fail because of Mashiro, too.

I have had enough of Aoyama's tsundere ways. She's wants everything to be perfect and secure that's why she lose (and that's why she is not going to get the guy). Relationship is not a safety cushion from failure.
Mar 5, 2013 8:21 AM

Nov 2012
Personally i thought Sorata handled losing out on the game design fairly well considering everything happening around him with Aoyama and the whole thing with Sakurasou. Not sure what people wanted from him when he took Aoyama to the nurses office. He noticed her crying in class and got her out of there quickly, but as someone mentioned, they arent in a relationship, and while he was definately worried about her, he had his own problems going on too.

And the whole letter at the end of the episode thing. I thought he was handling everything quite well, but really, that was just a kick in the head while he was already down, so i can certainly understand him losing control at that moment. However, I dont think he was trying to be mean to Mashiro, i think he was just lashing out at life in general.

I felt much more for Mashiro in the first 12 episodes, but the last half of the anime it seems like she speaks about 3 words per episode and is more of just a filler character than a main. Having a hard time mustering any feels for her anymore.
niaxatoMar 5, 2013 8:27 AM
Mar 5, 2013 8:26 AM

Dec 2012
chinvincible said:
Cigarette said:
I'm only continuing this because of Mashiro.

I'm watching Sakurasou without fail because of Mashiro, too.

I have had enough of Aoyama's tsundere ways. She's wants everything to be perfect and secure that's why she lose (and that's why she is not going to get the guy). Relationship is not a safety cushion from failure.
I wouldn't consider her a tsundere, and if that's what they initially wanted her to portray, she'd be a disappoint and utter failure to all other tsunderes. Ironic, isn't it? Considering the fact that Mashiro here is the artistically and naturally talented, you would assume she'd want everything to be perfect (given she's a little bit...slow) but back to my point: those kind of people would want everything to be 'perfect' given how high of a standard they are given, but it's the complete opposite. I feel bad for her, even.
Mar 5, 2013 8:30 AM
Jan 2013
xShinji said:
I dont get that what with people here saying this episode is bad. I really like this episode. Have you guys actually work so hard for 2 year and it failed and you mostly cant pursued it anymore? The hard work Nanami put is really alot.

I really want to cheer and help Nanami ....

This is not originated from manga, the screen time for each character in each volume varies. Seemingly they stuff all 6-8(?) volume of anime into 24 episodes.

The only thing I agree is the part where Sorata VA after he saw the mail is overdone. But it is understandable....They are still kids : ).

I just dont get why you guys rate this episode as bad :/ ...

(was really really raging when I read the comments)

"gaiusbaltar24" said:
Episode 4 handled the emotional moments superbly, this one didn't; this was even worse than Rita's first episode. I think most understand what Aoyama and Sorata are going through, but it doesn't make their reactions any less forced, mostly Aoyama's. Also, Mashiro tries just as hard as them, but she's simply more talented.

World is Harsh... Talent is everything....As long as they work as hard as the less talent, they still beats them :/ .

This is an endless debate between talent and hard work. But we also have to remember that "luck" also plays a big part in the game of life. Sorata and Nanami may not be as talented as Mashiro, but they are no doubt, hard working, their problem is a case of wrong timing and bad luck...that's all.
Mar 5, 2013 8:45 AM

Jan 2008
BeyondDestiny said:
The best intelligent post in this forum which is really rare to find these days . This pretty much sums up my opinion about this episode and those 'haters' who's been saying that this anime is sht and dumb but theyre still watching it and look , it only has 3 eps more before finishing.

And forced .. forced drama ? stop with that stupid word .This isn't a Key VN you know . But I gotta admit that some scenes were quite or a bit exaggerated , but hey , this is anime you're watching . And of course it only took some time to make someone's bottle of despair to fill up . Nanami has tried to hold it but it's just too much and ppl here dare to call that dumb ?
Have you ever tried to aim high for something ...against all the odds ? And here the odds were pretty much against Nanami and Sorata .

And Sorata being bitchy and whiny ? He did immediately fell into despair after ending that call with Fujisawa . But he immediately got up since he knows that there's someone else needed to be comforted and that's not him .
And about that last scene , when I saw that envelope from the game company I suddenly thought that Sorata might had been accepted in another company to review his work but it's not , it was way worse ... and cruel . It was just so cruel that he didnt notice that he was already saying his thoughts aloud .god , I can really feel what he felt . He had the right to blame Mashiro and himself for that , even if Mashiro didnt really do anything .

This is one epic of an episode I should say .One of the best episodes so far . This clearly shows the problems of most people nowadays .But I guess some people here in MAL wont be able to relate .
And Sorata actually did something nice this ep . You finally had some use Sorata .
oh , and Go Ponytail !
archer_shirou01Mar 5, 2013 8:52 AM
Mar 5, 2013 8:53 AM
May 2012
wow didn't think that sorata's attitude can even more aggravate ...
all the talk about how unfair life is though he is just a high schooler and blames everyone else ... it was a well established premise which allowed him to literally fuck aoyama there but the chance slipped by ,...

and on a side note: anyone else noticed how aoyama switched to kansai dialect?
(i know it was mentioned that she does it when she is mad; but funny nevertheless)
RaphowMar 5, 2013 9:02 AM
Mar 5, 2013 8:58 AM

Dec 2012
archer_shirou01 said:
He had the right to blame Mashiro and himself for that , even if Mashiro didnt really do anything .
I beg to differ. What? What thought process lead you to believe that he can wail out on Mashiro simply because of his own failure? Mashiro did nothing to contribute to his failure, and better yet, she even prompted to help him. (Drawing the art for his Rhythm game)
Mar 5, 2013 9:04 AM

May 2009
Cigarette said:
archer_shirou01 said:
He had the right to blame Mashiro and himself for that , even if Mashiro didnt really do anything .
I beg to differ. What? What thought process lead you to believe that he can wail out on Mashiro simply because of his own failure? Mashiro did nothing to contribute to his failure, and better yet, she even prompted to help him. (Drawing the art for his Rhythm game)

Shipper's logic, don't even bother. They really believe that coward can win.
Mar 5, 2013 9:10 AM

Dec 2012
bastek66 said:
Cigarette said:
archer_shirou01 said:

Shipper's logic, don't even bother. They really believe that coward can win.
It just irked me a little bit. :<
Mar 5, 2013 9:16 AM

Oct 2012
chinvincible said:
rul said:

That's where we see the difference between the artistically inclined and the normal. Aoyama and Sorata would cry their eyes out and question the world for being unfair, and that's what normal people do. While the likes of Mashiro and Misaki would just pour their helplessness and deep seated feelings by creating an art, that's how they get their revenge on the world. If you go back to the earlier episodes Mashiro used her frustration by pulling those all-nighter's (because she failed the Manga competition and Sorata wants to leave Sakurasou, that's a huge deal for her, especially to someone who has difficutly dealing with her feelings, but it seems for everyone - that's nothing). Even Chihiro-sensei said in episode 14 that Mashiro hasn't been slacking off. Most people who are voting for the Sorata x Nanami pairing had it in their mind that Mashiro is undeserving but that's on the contrary -- you've just been infected with too much Nanami episodes in my opinion.

Hopefully the anime does something to change that, which I don't think will happen. I saw people who read the novel saying we're not going to get a proper ending and it will probably be rushed. It's a shame I enjoyed the series up until recently.

Sorata is still unappealing and a jackass who takes it out on Mashiro because he can't handle his own mediocrity. Tbh, it was obvious he was going to fail the first time his presentation was shit. Mashiro is talented but also very hardworking, she doesn't need all that crap from them because he's so petty.
Mar 5, 2013 9:48 AM
Nov 2012
I was planning on recommending this anime to my girlfriend and some other friends.
After seeing what is has become, I'd rather keep it to myself and ponder the overuse of drama and hilarious facial expressions akin to a murder scene.
Mar 5, 2013 10:13 AM
Mar 2012
boogaluke said:
Mich666 said:
Shattix123 said:
BeyondDestiny said:
I'm simply going to be egoistic and go with the assumption that people aren't capable of relating as well in this episode as they've had been relating in the past episodes. You have that + tragic events / endings = people raging because they can't stand what happened. Not everything has to be happy in order to be satisfying. Sakurasou's been a ride throughout the concept of success and failure, and ultimately, how you can really handle it.

Sure, Nanami had a stronger personality back in the previous episodes, but could you yourself really bottle it in after having "wasted 2 years"? You put 2 entire years of your life into something, have one opportunity to see whether you'll succeed or be forced to move on, and fail that. Can you not understand what that'd feel like? Are there not any perfectionists or high achievers here that can't relate to this? Wouldn't here be a moment when you'd scream to the world for such injustice?

Then you've got Sorata who people have been raging at for his 'whiny' comments towards Mashiro. Sure, he should've progressed and developed as a protagonist throughout the series, but you have to understand the overall theme of the anime is its success, hardship and realism. What can you do when you've got this pain bundled up together? Nearly everybody here would beat up something else to put themselves at ease. Bull on whoever says otherwise. Again, this leads to me to my final point - the realism of the story. You aren't going to grow from one situation. Standing up and facing something head on doesn't entitle you the ability to consistently do so for future situations. This especially applies if these situations bring greater despair than what you've handled up until this point. The realism in Sakurasou is what makes the series fantastic. It doesn't hesitate to kill off (or in this situation, make characters disappear / leave) or pit characters into dire situations. It shows that humans don't progress as easily as they 'should'. Again, I'm not calling this episode spectacular. I'm simply saying that it was in fact, a good episode that addressed something you lot aren't capable of emotionally handling. Heavily struggling before finally attaining success / failing is something beautiful that you lot should attempt before resorting to posting trash comments on the forums.

the only useful comment

+1 from me. This post really sums up almost all my thoughts.

I'm going to keep this going as some people clearly don't understand what's going on and/or can't relate at all. +1

Bumping this so that it isn't lost within all this irrational flame
Mar 5, 2013 10:20 AM

Feb 2012
What the hell? The show hasn't progressed at all since the introductory episodes? It's just repeating the same plot points over and over again? Maison Ikkoku had more progress in ten episodes than Sakurasou has had in double the length.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Mar 5, 2013 10:35 AM

Dec 2012
swn32 said:
boogaluke said:
Mich666 said:
Shattix123 said:
BeyondDestiny said:

the only useful comment

I'm going to keep this going as some people clearly don't understand what's going on and/or can't relate at all. +1

No one is flaming here. We're all giving our honest opinions as to how the series has panned out so far.
Mar 5, 2013 10:49 AM

Jul 2012
I'm very close to giving this anime a 10/10. The only thing that's keeping me from doing so is Sorata's responses to some of these situation (for example, the end of this episode). I don't mind the drama too much, I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me at all. The main reason I like this show though is because I've actually been through experiences like this(though none of my experiences are nearly this dramatic...). I'm a musician so I can really relate with Aoyama's character (Sorata, not so much).
Wecc said:
All Hail HaXXspetten King of the Loli Traps!

Mar 5, 2013 11:06 AM

Oct 2012
Very sad episode. Shiina :(
Mar 5, 2013 11:16 AM

Nov 2009
Very Emotional Episode!!!

Nanami and Sorata being very hit very hard in this episode where Shiina is trying to leave Sakurasou to sort out the whole problem.

Looking foward to the next episode!!!

5/5

Mar 5, 2013 11:27 AM

Dec 2012
This topic, in short:
-People hating on Aoyama.
-People hating on Sorata.

I mean, do you guys really believe what Sorata said and felt in the end was directed towards Shiina? Really? It seems that some of you weren't even watching the episode, just like Mashiro wasn't.
This is completely different from when he failed the first time. Then he was angry at Mashiro because she was being successful while he wasn't, which is wrong. Now he's angry at life, because even when giving his best and trying really hard, things just won't work, in a very unfair way, which is understandable.

And people seem to hate Nanami just for the heck of it. I don't even know, is it because she's "against" the main girl? Is it because LN readers / Shiina supporters are afraid of a Nanami ending? I have no idea...

Spooty said:
It would have made this episode way more interesting if when he looked out the window and saw Aoyama by the tree she had actually committed suicide, and was hanging there dead.

I... Just...

unmemorable_hero said:
I liked it.

I'd discuss it more, but what's the point. Everyone formed their opinions long before the episode even aired.

QFT.
TulicloureMar 5, 2013 11:48 AM
Mar 5, 2013 11:52 AM

Feb 2013
Sorata hates on Mashiro so much q_q
Mar 5, 2013 1:03 PM

Nov 2009
Such an amazing episode, holy crap.................
I can understand this feeling.

penguindrum264 said:
The only person that I think overreacts(a little) is Sorata because he's only spent a few months on being a developer and got tons of people to work with him and help him and he's acting like he spent his entire life on it.

Over a year is still a lot.

EquivXchange said:
BeyondDestiny said:

Can you not understand what that'd feel like? Are there not any perfectionists or high achievers here that can't relate to this? Wouldn't here be a moment when you'd scream to the world for such injustice?

^This right here and sad to say that I fit into this group as well :'(

I do... :(
Mar 5, 2013 1:10 PM

Aug 2012
This is actually one of my favourite eps of the series, for once I can understand Sorata's negative emotions as he makes a valid point, Mashiro seems to take all the success and not realize she's dragging the others down (unintentionally of course).

Don't get me wrong, I still dislike Sorata :P

I was expecting a little more romantic development between Nanami and Sorata considering that the shows coming to an end soon and no doubt the final eps will focus around Sorata and Mashiro.

I guess I'm not the only one having a shit week.
Mar 5, 2013 1:13 PM
Nov 2010
rul said:

Indeed. How dare the characters complain so much after having worked so hard?

How dare a character cry for working hard during years, separating herself from her family and friends just so that she could achieve her dream and then having it failed?

There's always crying in this show, I mean you never see a moment of happiness and goofiness in the show.

There was never anything fun in this show, not Shiina's interaction with Sorata, Misaki's goofiness or Aoyama's "normal" tendencies having to go through the quirkiness of Sakurasou. It was only people complaining after failing. Such a shit show.
Mar 5, 2013 1:19 PM
Jul 2012
Z-flame said:
rul said:

Indeed. How dare the characters complain so much after having worked so hard?

How dare a character cry for working hard during years, separating herself from her family and friends just so that she could achieve her dream and then having it failed?

There's always crying in this show, I mean you never see a moment of happiness and goofiness in the show.

There was never anything fun in this show, not Shiina's interaction with Sorata, Misaki's goofiness or Aoyama's "normal" tendencies having to go through the quirkiness of Sakurasou. It was only people complaining after failing. Such a shit show.

Agreed. so bad.
Mar 5, 2013 1:21 PM

Oct 2012
Seriously, are we watching the same episode? I could have sworn sorata wasn't even talking to mashiro when he was yelling, how does that equate to taking it out on mashiro and being a jackass? Can someone explain? I'm so confused
Mar 5, 2013 1:56 PM

Oct 2012
swn32 said:
boogaluke said:
Mich666 said:
Shattix123 said:
BeyondDestiny said:

the only useful comment

+1
Mar 5, 2013 2:41 PM

Jan 2013
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Seriously, are we watching the same episode? I could have sworn sorata wasn't even talking to mashiro when he was yelling, how does that equate to taking it out on mashiro and being a jackass? Can someone explain? I'm so confused

I agree, I didn't feel like he was taking out his angst onto Mashiro... she just happened to be standing there when he got the last blow that involved her.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Mar 5, 2013 2:49 PM

Nov 2010
to forced? have you guy's ever failed at something you worked your fucking ass of to get?

if you ever felt the pain they displayed in this episode you'll know it's not forced... i've seen this comming from miles away and still it hit me like a brick!
Mar 5, 2013 3:18 PM

Jul 2012
AWWWW SHAATT MORE DRAMA. We can't have enough of that.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 5, 2013 3:29 PM
Nov 2010
Drama you can't relate =/= Forced drama
Mar 5, 2013 4:29 PM
Apr 2012
Is it some sort of ritual every week for so many to come into each episode thread and act like those who didn't care that much for the episode are complete idiots. Their struggles were likely the most realistic in the show so far, but that doesn't stop some of the drama from being far too overwrought and somewhat unnecessary. The rain scene, in particular, was much more overdone than the rita scenes in her first episode, yet everyone complained about that episode, even Aoyama fans. Also, I really dislike how complaints of this episode are viewed as solely being written by those who haven't experienced what Aoyama and Sorata are going through. It is a blanket statement that likely doesn't apply to many of those that viewed this episode in a negative light. Obviously, I don't quite understand why people are hating on Sorata so extensively this episode, as his small outburst, though quite repetitive, didn't have much to do with blaming Mashiro, but the rest of the criticism is perfectly valid.
Mar 5, 2013 4:36 PM

Oct 2012
kickthebucket said:
to forced? have you guy's ever failed at something you worked your fucking ass of to get?

if you ever felt the pain they displayed in this episode you'll know it's not forced... i've seen this comming from miles away and still it hit me like a brick!
Idk why, but brick references always make me laugh for some reason...
Mar 5, 2013 4:38 PM

Oct 2011
Good episode but somehow I don't feel any emotion watching this time,
Signature
Mar 5, 2013 5:03 PM
Oct 2011
Sorata is annoying. No doubt about that, but most of hate directed toward him is misplaced. I assume most people who hate him for being whiny are foolish 10 year old. So, they have always been sheltered, so they don't understand the pain of failing hard. Sorata was angry at life, not at Mashiro. Those who whine about Sorata whining are much more annoying.

Sorata is not a very good protagonist, so I understand some of the hate toward him. However, a lot of it is just groundless.
Mar 5, 2013 5:07 PM

Aug 2010
Great episode. This whole episode had me hooked. Aoyama and Sorata are so similar. They are the types of people who work hard but face reality. Too bad they have no chance of ending up with each other.

5/5
Mar 5, 2013 5:11 PM
Oct 2012
not to sound likee im complaining but i mean come on sorota you have to have known your not always going to pass, that life is unfair, (perfect example, his sister, she studied hard to try and get into the school but failed and you didnt hear her yelling at eeveryone) nanami makes more sense but even with all of this that doesnt mean that he is never ganna make it, if he truly want to succeed he will always try his hardest no matter what. and for him to take it out on mashiro is a low blow :P
anyways despite all of this, it was a truly good episode that had everything in it, i loved it.
and the way things are going now it seems that this show will end with an open ending :(
Mar 5, 2013 5:29 PM

Dec 2007
it kind of pisses me the way they try to insist on the love triangle thing --'. enough with it already... it kinda makes a lot of us hate nanami without a reason --'. i thought the scene in the rain was just too much... it did NOT NEED to be in the rain for god's sake.

anyway i think that being mad at the fact that someone didn't like your game but want to employ your artist is perfectly reasonable, nut it's defenitely not Mashiro's fault the poor girl. Sorata is a fool.

After reading a few post behind i felt like adding a few things:

- i like sorata, i'm a computer engineer student so anything computer and game related will do it for me. i think he is immature, but i think it's only normal if you consider his age.

- i liked Aoyama the moment she spoke, because i love the VA who does her role. i also admire hard working people, it has been the forced romantic plot and other stuff that has been ruining it for me.(the crying in the classroom was a brilliant scene though)

- i love Mashiro and i want her to end up with sorata. but what is really pissing me of is that the anime is suposed to be about the hard times Sorata get with her, not nanami. we almost never see or hear mashiro lately.

- it really feels like they're pusshing nanami down our throats just so we get all scared and anxious about the ending. it's not working because it's not smooth enough guys... it could have been a really nice thing to do , but you ruined it. really!
After all this if sorata doesn't end with someone, i'll feel like they've wasted the quality of the show for nothing... --'
DayanMar 5, 2013 5:51 PM
Mar 5, 2013 6:05 PM

Aug 2012
AnimeHAwk616 said:
swn32 said:
boogaluke said:
Mich666 said:
Shattix123 said:
BeyondDestiny said:

the only useful comment

+1

+1
you haters have obviously led a cushioned life if you cant understand anything in this episode
Mar 5, 2013 6:15 PM

Dec 2012
Dayan said:
it kind of pisses me the way they try to insist on the love triangle thing --'. enough with it already... it kinda makes a lot of us hate nanami without a reason --'. i thought the scene in the rain was just too much... it did NOT NEED to be in the rain for god's sake.

anyway i think that being mad at the fact that someone didn't like your game but want to employ your artist is perfectly reasonable, nut it's defenitely not Mashiro's fault the poor girl. Sorata is a fool.

After reading a few post behind i felt like adding a few things:

- i like sorata, i'm a computer engineer student so anything computer and game related will do it for me. i think he is immature, but i think it's only normal if you consider his age.

- i liked Aoyama the moment she spoke, because i love the VA who does her role. i also admire hard working people, it has been the forced romantic plot and other stuff that has been ruining it for me.(the crying in the classroom was a brilliant scene though)

- i love Mashiro and i want her to end up with sorata. but what is really pissing me of is that the anime is suposed to be about the hard times Sorata get with her, not nanami. we almost never see or hear mashiro lately.

- it really feels like they're pusshing nanami down our throats just so we get all scared and anxious about the ending. it's not working because it's not smooth enough guys... it could have been a really nice thing to do , but you ruined it. really!
After all this if sorata doesn't end with someone, i'll feel like they've wasted the quality of the show for nothing... --'

I DO agree that Mashiro's getting o lot less time than she should as the main girl. Even if I really enjoy Nanami episodes...
Mar 5, 2013 8:00 PM

Dec 2012
What happened to this series.. seriously.. it started off so good and what the fuck just went down there.. its getting so weak.. can't stand Sorata anymore... the only good thing in this episode is at the end where Mashiro left the Sakurasou.. or else its just going to get worse..
Mar 5, 2013 8:06 PM

Dec 2012
Noumi_Kudryavka said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
swn32 said:
boogaluke said:
Mich666 said:
Shattix123 said:
BeyondDestiny said:

the only useful comment

+1

+1
you haters have obviously led a cushioned life if you cant understand anything in this episode

LOL haha they are highschool students who can't face failure... what the hell your talking about. This anime is based on hardship of reality, and the courage to move on. What about those who really did work their asses off and spend everyday 24/7 on their projects. Sorata and his music game are totally half assed, but he got nominated, its already a great success for a highschool student, what more do you want? It's obvious that they are going to fail. Yet every episode is about their bitching.. can't stand this.
The pressure for Sorata indeed exist but what the hell right now hes just a brat who can't move on with his life and stuck there with the admiration of Mashiro. For them to move on with life and aim higher they have to move out of Sakurasou for now its just hard to watch because of this retarded romance relationship.
Also for Nanami indeed her past two years have been a *waste* as your comment, but what she did is not fragile, she went for the audition half assed with her unfinished feelings for Sorata, do you really think that a girl like her can be a Seiyuu? Lol..your looking down on the job. What she did for the past 2 years are experiences that makes her move on with her life.

Overall these episodes are really a let down, the anime staff is obviously trolling and taking this anime into a melodramatic Korean drama, the series started great but right now its just one sided roller coaster. You can't hate Nanami because shes too Moe to be hated, but Sorata just want to leave a fist mark on his face.
lzs2503187Mar 5, 2013 8:18 PM
Mar 5, 2013 8:43 PM

Aug 2010
So, I come back to this thread with my spare time. It's going to fun breaking down somebody's incoherent arguments.

lzs2503187 said:

What about those who really did work their asses off and spend everyday 24/7 on their projects.

Are you comparing the events of Sakurasou to Reality? I said that the series has realism, but never said that it'd be comparable to reality in the literal sense. You should understand that. I'm also not sure how somebody like Sorata would actually be able to compete in a real life game design competition as we don't know how much effort the other competitors are putting in and how skilled they are in the first place. On another note, you don't always get nominated in the first place for your ability - Rather, it could be because your work is likable or something unreasonable (shady deals anybody?) that leads to your success. The one who markets, or has the most ropes above the others is the one that's most likely to succeed - It's not about the one that has the most ability, most of the time.

lzs2503187 said:

Sorata and his music game are totally half assed, but he got nominated, its already a great success for a highschool student, what more do you want?

It seems as though you haven't chased after anything either. When you ask for a toy and get it, what do you want the day after? Another toy. Humans are like that. We get tired of things and constantly chase after new things. Do you really expect Sorata to be satisfied with his nomination? No. He'd go after the main prize and eventually want his game to come into life. Do you not have an aspiration or a dream? Is there something you want to pursue right now? If not, then your life must be pretty empty at the moment.

izs2503187 said:

It's obvious that they are going to fail. Yet every episode is about their bitching.. can't stand this.

What happened to this series.. seriously.. it started off so good and what the fuck just went down there.. its getting so weak.. can't stand Sorata anymore... the only good thing in this episode is at the end where Mashiro left the Sakurasou.. or else its just going to get worse..

Hm. Not sure how it'd be "obvious" to fail when the series is being written up to the discretion of the LN author. I'm also not certain as to why you'd first claim you cannot "stand" their "bitching" while expecting other people on the forums to stand your “bitching” in the first place.

izs2503187 said:

The pressure for Sorata indeed exist but what the hell right now hes just a brat who can't move on with his life and stuck there with the admiration of Mashiro. For them to move on with life and aim higher they have to move out of Sakurasou for now its just hard to watch because of this retarded romance relationship.

I’m wondering if you’ve had any friendships in the past now. Whether it means something to graduate from middle school, highschool or college/university and be separated with some of the best people you’ve ever met. Guess not’. Not sure how conflicts are hard to watch because of a “retarded romance relationship” because it seem to be retarded in the first place? How do you think humans move on? It’s through conflict. Would we be able to stand up for ourselves if there wasn’t anything to stand up for in the first place? If you want development, then conflict’s got to exist. If you can’t stand it, then don’t bother to watch the series.

izs2503187 said:

Also for Nanami indeed her past two years have been a *waste* as your comment, but what she did is not fragile, she went for the audition half assed with her unfinished feelings for Sorata, do you really think that a girl like her can be a Seiyuu? Lol..your looking down on the job. What she did for the past 2 years are experiences that makes her move on with her life.

Still not sure why you are generalizing that a person who hasn’t confessed her love yet is incapable of being an actor. Again, not sure what you are exactly arguing here in the first place. Are you still talking about why these episodes have been a “let down”? I see these sentences as filler text that carry no meaning to what you’ve been trying to argue all this time.

izs2503187 said:

Overall these episodes are really a let down, the anime staff is obviously trolling and taking this anime into a melodramatic Korean drama, the series started great but right now its just one sided roller coaster. You can't hate Nanami because shes too Moe to be hated, but Sorata just want to leave a fist mark on his face.

Trolling, even when they’ve been (for the most part) accurately following the LN? You’ll have to talk to the author of the series about that’. Not sure what you mean by one sided roller coaster. Come back to flame when you’ve got some reasonable claims to backup your arguments!
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Mar 5, 2013 8:49 PM

Oct 2012
lzs2503187 said:

LOL haha they are highschool students who can't face failure... what the hell your talking about. This anime is based on hardship of reality, and the courage to move on. What about those who really did work their asses off and spend everyday 24/7 on their projects. Sorata and his music game are totally half assed, but he got nominated, its already a great success for a highschool student, what more do you want? It's obvious that they are going to fail. Yet every episode is about their bitching.. can't stand this.

um, well he is HUMAN. I mean like, you won't feel the impact unless you dedicate yourself. you're probably bitching about him because you don't really care about his goals, cause you're not the one experiencing it. You know, if everyone could keep their cool when presented with failure for something they dedicated themselves really hard to, it would be a revolution to man kind, and you would be the god of them all, since you obviously never let your emotions get to you. Or maybe you just never dedicate yourself to anything.
Mar 5, 2013 8:54 PM

Mar 2010
Anyone want to tell me what happens in voluem6-8?
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.