Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 5, 2013 12:06 PM

Sep 2010
I'm probably missing something due to being tired, but how the hell did she get out of the cage?
Mar 5, 2013 12:11 PM
Mar 2012
Dame said:
I'm probably missing something due to being tired, but how the hell did she get out of the cage?

Toma left in a hurry and forgot to lock the cage.
Mar 5, 2013 12:12 PM

Nov 2008
Dame said:

He left it unlocked when he ran off to do vague stuff at the university.
Mar 5, 2013 12:18 PM

Sep 2010
melina_putri said:
Toma left in a hurry and forgot to lock the cage.

lostinabook said:
He left it unlocked when he ran off to do vague stuff at the university.

Ah, so that's how. I admit I didn't notice it and it was bothering me more than all the disturbing stuff in this episode. Thanks to both of you for fast replies :D
Mar 5, 2013 12:23 PM

Jul 2012

Yes. Okay. Yes.

Lock your OWN GIRLFRIEND IN A CAGE AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION DRUG HER AND KEEP HER INSIDE YOUR HOME (I wanna say against her will but she shows like no emotions to anything THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT OKAY YOU HORNY GIRLS) AND THEN

THEN PULL THIS LINE

[

YES. YES I AM GOING TO SLEEP PERFECTLY FINE WHILE SITTING IN THIS CAGE ALL LOCKED UP IF YOU SLEEPING NEXT TO ME STARING AT ME. OKAY IF YOURE GETTING THREATS AND WHAT NOT CHANGE YOUR CELL NUMBER?? MOVE AWAY??? CALL THE POLICE??????

IM SO DONE WITH REVERSE HAREMS AND SHOUJO
Mar 5, 2013 1:00 PM
Aug 2011
melina_putri said:
Considering Toma's character, running away when he is around are useless anyway.

This issue transcends Toma and It's not about what she can or can't do against him.
It's about a character who makes me want to bash my face in from all the crap she puts up with.
I said she's setting women back because the regression coming from out the screen hits me in the face when i'm watching.

ihateeveryone said:
DOESN'T MAKE IT OKAY YOU HORNY GIRLS

but he's s0o0o0o cute so it's definitely okay!! ^_^
Mar 5, 2013 1:21 PM

Aug 2011
melina_putri said:
Toma using a kiss to put sleeping drug into the Heroine's mouth.

It seems they changed some parts of the story compared to the game, Toma made the Heroine wear his pyjamas (which only appeared in the fandisk, it never shown in the main game) on this episode and the Heroine already brought the diary to Toma's house before she being locked in the cage on the game.

I wonder if Toma gonna get a full 3 episodes or 2 and 1/2 episodes. As much I like Toma, I'm hoping it is the latter assuming they are doing the True Route.

About the diary,
I wonder how they are going to deal with that...

This episode was so beautiful. GODAMMIT TOMa WHy ARE YOU SO alskdfjaskldfjaksdfasdFkasdfasdfj.

I want to be in your cage.

CAGE OF LOVE.

Yeah it'd be horrible in real life though. I just like Toma in general because he honestly really loves her, but he deals with it all the wrong way. He's way too protective of her, and that isn't always a good thing, but I don't think that he understands where to draw the line. And that just sucks. :( But the fandisc makes them really adorable together. I don't even. I swear Toma's rating jumped much higher.

LaciieMar 5, 2013 1:25 PM
Mar 5, 2013 1:33 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
KingLear said:
I loved how Toma put her in the cage yet she was still like 'Oh, he's doing it for my sake...' Honestly, the heroine gets on my nerves so much I really wish to see her suffer, so this episode was pretty enjoyable for me. Toma is creepy though, that's for sure.

Yeah I know right =_= like wtf? No I don't care how much you think he's trying to protect you, that's just not the way to do it. It's almost like Stockholm Syndrome...except she's technically not a hostage, but yeah. And wow, I can't believe she didn't even realize that Toma was drugging her. If I kept sleeping through the day and all I had was coffee, that would've alarmed me. Coffee isn't supposed to make it go to sleep...duh. How stupid can she get?

But I enjoyed seeing Shin again <3
Mar 5, 2013 1:42 PM

Aug 2010
I don't care how much you want to protect someone, you just don't EFFING PUT THEM IN A CAGE.
LOLWTF TOMA. COME ON

(canwebringbackkentpls)
Mar 5, 2013 1:47 PM

Jan 2013
This episode just reminded me how much I dislike Toma, he's really a polarizing character in that you either love him or hate him for his faults.

I'm hoping that diary lock gets broken by the heroine flinging it on Toma's face next episode. Maybe that will knock some common sense back into him.
Mar 5, 2013 1:48 PM

Dec 2012
I was so happy to see Shin back! But. . . . .
A cage. . . A CAGE?!?! NO one but stalkers does that toma! Well she doesn't seem to care, since she could just get out whenever??. . .

I'm really intruiged by now! Will she live or die?Regain her memories and get together with someone??

Can't wait for next week!!
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Mar 5, 2013 1:50 PM

Dec 2012
ihateeveryone said:

Yes. Okay. Yes.

Lock your OWN GIRLFRIEND IN A CAGE AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION DRUG HER AND KEEP HER INSIDE YOUR HOME (I wanna say against her will but she shows like no emotions to anything THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT OKAY YOU HORNY GIRLS) AND THEN

THEN PULL THIS LINE

[

YES. YES I AM GOING TO SLEEP PERFECTLY FINE WHILE SITTING IN THIS CAGE ALL LOCKED UP IF YOU SLEEPING NEXT TO ME STARING AT ME. OKAY IF YOURE GETTING THREATS AND WHAT NOT CHANGE YOUR CELL NUMBER?? MOVE AWAY??? CALL THE POLICE??????

That is basicly. . . . A stalker and a kidnapper =P If you think of him that way it will be way less annoying i promise! XD
Mar 5, 2013 1:54 PM

Dec 2012
reiko_ said:
Dat creepy Touma. And I think that the Heroine will die and move into the joker's world before she can even get the diary. Lol XD

Very likely! If she gets to the truth tith 3 episodes left the story will have nothing big to stand on exept for the love drama. And the love drama acoarding to me will be dumb is she ends up with anyone but Shin. He is the only normal one who will not put her in the hand of bullies.
Mar 5, 2013 1:58 PM

Jul 2012
Crez said:
ihateeveryone said:

Yes. Okay. Yes.

THEN PULL THIS LINE

[

That is basicly. . . . A stalker and a kidnapper =P If you think of him that way it will be way less annoying i promise! XD

Oh okay so Toma is a stalker/kidnapper WOAH WOW. WOAH. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. THIS IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.
Mar 5, 2013 1:58 PM

Jan 2011
DA FAQ?!?!?
I thought Toma was cute blondie bishie but WUT?! cage thing just blew me away! lololol
and in the end it's all about Ikki ...

yapaei, i liked Kent's "arc" the most! this is just so freaky and weird! O___o

Mar 5, 2013 1:59 PM

Sep 2007
Can't beat sociopathic love ...

Mar 5, 2013 2:30 PM

Feb 2011
WAIT WHAT ? HOW THE F@$# DID SHE GET OUTSIDE OF THE CAGE ?
Mar 5, 2013 2:41 PM

Jan 2011
UnbornMVs said:
WAIT WHAT ? HOW THE F@$# DID SHE GET OUTSIDE OF THE CAGE ?

Toma didn't lock it in a rush. he just put her there and answered the phone, than just went out without putting the lock..

Mar 5, 2013 2:52 PM

Feb 2009
I swear to god....if she gets hit by one more car...this bitch is DUMB. Always just running out in the street without looking. wtf?!

I also have a feeling she'll die before she gets to the diary...I mean damn she hasn't been able to figure out anything else this entire series so it wouldn't surprise me.

Also, she needs to set those bitches of Ikki's straight. I'd beat the hell out of them if they came at me like that! -_-
Mar 5, 2013 3:06 PM

Nov 2011
I prefer female yanderes. It seems she didnt use the bathroom in 5 days, just saying.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 5, 2013 3:08 PM
Jun 2009
A BIT CREEPY ARE YOU GIRLS INSANE HE FUCKING LOCKED HER UP IN A FREAKING CAGE
WHAT
ARE YOU ON DRUGS
IN WHICH UNIVERSE IS THIS "A BIT CREEPY"
what and why am I even watching
Mar 5, 2013 3:16 PM

Oct 2010
I really enjoyed this episode. I even liked that Toma is an obsessive freak xD but that's just my weird personal taste, in my opinion it made him "more" interesting.

The main character still puzzles me thought, its like she has no personality or something. When she got told that Toma was putting something in her drink and then she still went to take a sip I was like WTF and then she had no many opportunity's to get away. How many times I would have attacked/pushed Toma and ran away.......but there she is just chilling in the cage o.O

Even tho I said all of that this show "is" my guilty pleasure. It has so many faults but the craziness of some of the characters just... love it :3 and I also like the art style :)
Mar 5, 2013 3:36 PM

Sep 2010
Tooooomaaaaa. I love yanderes. :3

DON'T JUDGE ME.
Mar 5, 2013 3:36 PM

Jan 2013
Best episode yet.
Even though this series isnt that good.
I'm finding it engaging
Mar 5, 2013 3:47 PM

Oct 2012
Toma
the anime version of the Overly attached boyfriend.
Now I must say I'm impressed.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Mar 5, 2013 4:00 PM

Feb 2009
Heroine must be a masochist, that's the only explanation for her behavior. XD
Mar 5, 2013 4:28 PM

Apr 2007
melina_putri said:
Considering Toma's character, running away when he is around are useless anyway.
wtf dude you crazy

Yeah I really don't like Toma. Hopefully he doesn't get the entire next episode, feels like his story is almost complete anyway, so we can move on to the last guy.
Mar 5, 2013 4:30 PM

Oct 2011
Wow Toma!!!! I would have never guessed you were the yandare type. You seemed so nice, cool, and understanding at first. But putting Heroine in a cage! OMG I hope she finds the answer in the diary. Maybe it has to do with there past life when they were kids? Something happened then? But anyway I need to know why Toma is like this TwT.
Mar 5, 2013 5:05 PM

Jul 2012
Best episode so far. Even if it is outrageously weird. 3.5/5

Heroine-chan has the strangest reactions ever:

- She discovers she's inside a cage and he tells he wants to protect her. Normal people would try and escape and probably get angry at Toma. Instead, Heroine stays there quietly. WTF?!

- He lets her out and tells her the reasons why. She doesn't even talk back or argue for herself. Instead, she says "Ano...Toma...Eto..."
Mar 5, 2013 5:19 PM

May 2012
I don't blame Toma for locking her in the cage. The Heroine is so cute, she one of my favorite anime female characters
Mar 5, 2013 5:33 PM
Oct 2008
I cannot deal with this heroine anymore. Her way of thinking is just beyond my understanding.. like is she okay??? he put her in a CAGE and she's trying to make up excuses for him?
Mar 5, 2013 5:39 PM

Jun 2008
It bother me a bit that some of you complaining that the heroine didn't noticed that she has been sleeping for days. I believe I wouldn't have notices too if I woke up just a minute and then being drug again, then woke up again with the same clothes (would believe is still the same day) and feeling very drowsy and drugged again without realizing anything because that last time was probably a dream. He could probably lure for for a week or two with that but if she didn't noticed after those weeks then I say she's dumb too ~.~

I also have no problem with her being calm in the cage. Being panic and screaming don't sound like a good plan to me but she did suck a little at asking him to let her out. She should ask for it herself before Orion mention it to her ~.~
MimikoMar 7, 2013 11:00 AM
Mar 5, 2013 6:00 PM
Feb 2012
uhhhh... i was lenient before but quite honestly after toma's display of "affection" I came to realize how painfully bland the characters are...
Mar 5, 2013 6:13 PM

Dec 2012
lol reverse yandere? i love this suspense!
Mar 5, 2013 6:51 PM

Aug 2011
VanishingKira said:
So that's the yandere cage.Can't believe that Toma actually locked her up in the cage. Not to mention he drugged her alot.This episode was better than previous episodes,it was actually somewhat suspenseful.

Toma's completely different from how he was portrayed last episode.Also I wonder what was written in the diary?

Also, honestly, I do wish the Heroine had some backbone and said something to Toma, but again, Toma's character is that he's obsessed with the Heroine. He's been holding himself back years on end, and he really can't understand her feelings towards him. It frustrates him like fuck, and he obviously loves her the most (in that particular world). He also looks out for her all the time, and is protecting her 24/7. Of course it would annoy him when the Heroine doesn't heed his warning and goes outside. He's trying to protect her so he prevents her from going outside. Everytime she goes out, anyways, she gets into trouble.

Like Toma said, why couldn't she at least contact him before leaving? Then he would at least know where she was, and if she was in any trouble, he would obviously come to her rescue.

While I don't approve of his cage thing, this is pretty much all of his frustration and annoyance, anger, and not to mention his love for the Heroine from what. 11 years? I'm not even sure. He even attempted to hold himself back from taking drastic measures from, but, well he snaps obviously.

The reason that Heroine didn't say anything about being drugged is because she'd trusted him the entire time. Toma is probably the most considerate out of the group, and is always thinking of her. Although afterwards, her reaction was unrealistic. Typically you would panic and stuff, or at least get angry at him but the Heroine is boneless so she didn't do that.

While the Heroine was in the cage, he didn't do a single thing to her. When people are typically at that point, they get violent and angry easily, but he STILL controls his feelings for her. He even puts her BACK in the cage when thinks that he can't hold himself back anymore, because he doesn't want to cause her unnecessary harm. So even though Toma trapped the Heroine in a cage, he was still endlessly kind to her while she was in it. Trapping someone in a cage is obviously a very horrid and unkind act, but while she's in it, he's nothing but considerate towards her. He even sleeps on the ground because he can't sleep on the bed while she's on the ground. This is the only reason the Heroine isn't panicking afterwards (although like I said, her lack of emotion when she realizes she's in the cage... =.=).

I just wrote an essay.

tl;dr.
LaciieMar 5, 2013 7:05 PM
Mar 5, 2013 7:00 PM

Jan 2011
The best thing about this episode was that she finally learned to (mostly) dodge oncoming traffic.

I think the cage and drugs in the coffee should rank high on the list of "Ten Reasons You Don't Want to Date This Guy!", but then I'm kind of old-fashioned...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 5, 2013 7:04 PM

Nov 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:

Mar 5, 2013 7:09 PM

Aug 2011
VanishingKira said:
UtsukushiiYume said:

Mar 5, 2013 7:11 PM

Feb 2012
Imo this guy Toma is crazier then the green haired dude.

And why is he getting more then 2 episodes, modafuqa.
Mar 5, 2013 7:19 PM

Aug 2011
Uhhhh.... what? WhaaattTT??!!?!?1jkdjfka2934

Toma, wanting to protect someone does not mean you have the right to lock them in a god damn cage. How did Heroine escape? Did Toma forget to lock the cage? Oh my God this episode was beyond stupid.
Mar 5, 2013 7:22 PM

Mar 2012
Whoa, WTF. That's messed up.

There are so many things I'm confused about, though. How did she get out anyway? And why did she just passively sit there whenever he opened up the cage? Furthermore, why the heck did she just casually chat with him as soon as he fully let her out? Umm... submissive. Then, as soon as he locks her back up, she suddenly decides that it's time to break out. Yes, because figuring out who she actually liked is enough to finally elicit a response from her to get the hell out of there.

I guess it's less about confusion and more about my frustration while watching. Every time I saw him open that cage door, I was just begging for her to book it out of there. Or when he was sleeping on the floor next to her, I was quietly hoping that she would just reach in between the bars and sock that fool in the face. Well, I wouldn't have needed to see something quite to that degree, but I really wish she could have resisted or protested a little more. I mean, holy crap, if I was locked up in a cage like that, I would have run for my life as soon as the cage door got opened.

Well, his freakiness is at least interesting to watch. And he forcibly drugged her with the kiss... well then. I think this just might have been the most interesting episode just because of the freakiness (despite the heroine's frustrating submissiveness) and because of the amount of response it elicited from me.
Mar 5, 2013 8:13 PM

Nov 2008
ihateeveryone said:

Oh please don't say this. D:

There are so many WONDERFUL shoujo anime series out there that aren't ANYTHING like this. I've seen a lot of them....and Amnesia is the most effed-up one I've seen.

Mar 5, 2013 8:28 PM

May 2012
Toma is a total yandere lol.
Mar 5, 2013 8:51 PM

Jun 2010
OMFG. I can't believe this episode, it was intense! But i also didn't like how they were someway excusing Toma's behavior under the premise "he's so in love with you, so worried about you, he just wants to protect you so bad, he does all this for you", it's just bad. Like what the hell those words are transmitting to girls out there? Like if my boyfriend loves me so much it would be understandable for him to imprison me?

5/5 becuse it was intense i can't wait to know more, i can't believe i'm saying this about Amnesia.

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 5, 2013 9:00 PM

Oct 2011
i can't stop thinking about Shuujin(Bakuman) whenever Toma speaks. ack. Hino Satoshi's voice is just.. <3

Toma is really scary but he is sweeet. I must be going nuts for adoring him XD

uh....how did kimi-chan get out of the cage?
Mar 5, 2013 9:02 PM

May 2012
oh god toma noo
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Mar 5, 2013 9:21 PM

May 2012
lol, well that was an unexpected twist in events... and how did she go to the bathroom while in the cage... that was bothering me like half the episode... still wouldnt say this anime is even close to being good, but it is starting to look up... i have hope, im trying really hard to like this anime... but its hard -_-
Mar 5, 2013 9:46 PM

Jul 2011
F*CK that! I don't care if he was trying to protect her, he is messed up in the head. Drugging her and locking her in a cage is not ok. Creepy yes. And well Pretty much any reason besides protecting her doesn't matter. It won't matter later.
Anyways finally she got out. I'm guessing toma got careless and forgot to lock the cage.

Anyways well I wonder what is really going on with her and Ikki. He was asking for a report earlier, so what was that about??

Anyways...well I thought I would like Toma, But he is the least likeable right now. by far.
Mar 5, 2013 9:50 PM

Sep 2012
Toma went overboard.

So... did she have to hold all of it in or something?
Mar 5, 2013 9:55 PM

Jan 2013
Bias said:
So... did she have to hold all of it in or something?

IIRC, Toma permitted bathroom time as long as she's handcuffed to him.

And yeah agreeing to everything about romanticizing of cage time. I vaguely remember there was at some point, romantic music playing in the background while they stare longingly at each other behind bars and I just sat there laughing for 5 whole minutes wondering if this was all some kind of a sick joke.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.