Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2013 9:15 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Surprisingly, this chapter almost seemed somewhat cute imo. Monsters walking among the earth~
Mar 3, 2013 9:24 PM

Jul 2008
Didn't like that the sister ended up with the crazy doctor..and this seemed like the last chapter, no? So what's the 10th going to be about?
Overall, it was a short series that starting off with a shocking scene that got me hooked, but it kind of fizzled near the end. Ah well, on to the next series!
Mar 3, 2013 9:58 PM
May 2012
well, just looking at the last page, but I still don't get one point in this manga that did MC's d*ck got cut by his precious sister?
On the other hand, the ending is not bad thought
Mar 11, 2013 5:45 AM

Jun 2009
I... what?

Although I could make something out of the ending, and thought it was somehow brilliant especially Toushirou's plan. Info dumping everything and making a resolution on one chapter will just not work!

If there is anything I found really well done in this manga, is that the author went on every character to provide a flashback and background about every character. (except the slut. She's irrelevant anyway and no one cares about her).

Oh well, nice read. Shame on the ending though.
May 12, 2013 12:47 AM
Jun 2012
i'm not sure if i'm just really dumb or something but i did not understand this at all. like AT ALL????????????????????

In chapter 9, Ryoko and Toushirou were talking about a "plan" so that just threw me off even more?????? /: what plan???? so like all of it was a set-up or would someone mind explaining that to me lmaoo wow i feel so dumb...(-_-; )

but anyway will there be Anorexia: Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou 010??? what could that be about i wonder?????

overall plot was idek tbh, characters were good, and the art was perfect
May 14, 2017 4:09 PM

May 2010
WTF, seriously, that's the twist?! Not only was it lame, but also apparently not even about cannibals, what the hell. It's been a while since I've felt this confused and disappointed, geez! You want to tell me that the guy with glasses faked his parents' testament, convinced his siblings that they are family of cannibals, abducted some girl to get her spinal cord, organised "accident" for MC and his anorexic sister AND ALL THAT SHIT TO GET A GIRL TO WALK XD

This is batshit crazy. I mean seriously. 4.5/10
Jan 15, 2020 8:35 PM

Mar 2019
Hated Ch2s totally unneeded weird cuck scenario using the dudes bed, could have been left at school humiliation...then they kept giving us flashbacks.
Disliked the forgiving of the Psycho-sis Ryoukos emotional and physical torture.

However really enjoyed the various characters and their short arcs to the point that I wanted more of each.

Now, final chapter which I just ReRead twice to make sure I wasn't missing something. Besides the impeccable plot armour "scheme" being just too far fetched and frankly story wrecking,... Having PsychoSis "fall" for Dr Jealous at this point was meh considering she essentially ignored him previously and has now brokedown his sociopathic plan. Sorrow loves company?
Heres the part that has me totally confused: How do I keep reading that "Her spinal cords and nerves were taken from Ryoji's body", is this supposed to be Ryojis body as in referring to Mana? The ensuing word play didn't help. Later, the body is referenced as Manas...
*edit* Talking on phone made me miss my point. Who Spinal cord was it and is the Ryouji we see a flashback or alternate if it was supposed to be his?

Alas...many years later I discovered this, liked the premise and the characters...wish it wasn't rushed.
JureidiniJan 15, 2020 8:53 PM
Vanilla

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Chapter 2 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 16, 2012

12 by 1078Kish-kun »»
Dec 5, 2021 2:11 AM

Poll: » Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2013

2 by Kitsu-nee »»
May 14, 2017 3:48 PM

Poll: » Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Chapter 6 Discussion

RainyYesterday - Nov 20, 2012

3 by Kitsu-nee »»
May 14, 2017 3:35 PM

Poll: » Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Chapter 5 Discussion

-Kazu - Oct 6, 2012

3 by Kitsu-nee »»
May 14, 2017 3:28 PM

Poll: » Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Chapter 4 Discussion

-Kazu - Aug 19, 2012

2 by Kitsu-nee »»
May 14, 2017 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.