Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2013 7:06 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was one of the better single episode Conan murder stories in quite some time.

And Kogorou has an unexpected "artistic" side to him when he has enough beers... <LOL>
Mar 9, 2013 1:44 AM
Aug 2011
Probably one of the best AO in the last few years, the case was great and the dark atmosphere of this one was really well done (I not a big fan of the new animation style since the beginning of the 500's, but it works rather well with dark tone).
Jul 19, 2013 12:06 PM

Mar 2013
A great episode for a filler. Really enjoyed the end (I guess beer helps Kogorou to get to his artistic self :D).
Feb 5, 2014 9:52 PM

Nov 2010
Meh, it was above average.
Dec 31, 2015 2:20 AM

Jul 2008
And here I thought it would be another creepy horror mansion case.
Mar 27, 2016 9:44 PM

Nov 2013
One of the most shittiest filler episode to date. It was obvious from the start with the slowly walking in rain kazumi bitch. Trying so hard to tell the audience I'm the special snowflake murderer. The anagram too, demurrer just screams the word murderer at a glance. Everyone knows especially an asian script loves the crazy bitch lovers romance gone wrong shtick. Shameless.
When life gives you lemons,.......................................you accept them. WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO?! IT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO REFUSE THEM IS IT NOT?!!!!
May 1, 2016 4:01 PM
May 2010
What a stupid confession.
Mar 28, 2020 12:12 PM

Jun 2007
i liked the dark rainy atmosphere so much, but it turned out to be the type of filler i like the least - involving a goddamn psychopath
YeliseiY said:
It was obvious from the start with the slowly walking in rain kazumi bitch.

yeah.. dat drenched bitch was such an obvious murderer bitch... (tho, i didn't decipher the anagram)
RyderFlynn said:

really, i lost few brain cells thanks to that confession..
see you, space cowperson . . .
Mar 31, 2020 12:32 AM

Nov 2013
Sorvarin said:
i liked the dark rainy atmosphere so much, but it turned out to be the type of filler i like the least - involving a goddamn psychopath
YeliseiY said:
It was obvious from the start with the slowly walking in rain kazumi bitch.

yeah.. dat drenched bitch was such an obvious murderer bitch... (tho, i didn't decipher the anagram)
RyderFlynn said:

really, i lost few brain cells thanks to that confession..

lololol thanks for the tb hahah
When life gives you lemons,.......................................you accept them. WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO?! IT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO REFUSE THEM IS IT NOT?!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 700 Discussion

Kaito__Kid - Jun 15, 2013

36 by Elyshion »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 11 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 17, 2010

33 by xiao_li »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1119 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 6

8 by jcadle »»
Apr 14, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1100 Discussion

hai_X_is - Oct 14, 2023

5 by AnimeLover813 »»
Apr 14, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1099 Discussion

hai_X_is - Sep 30, 2023

13 by AnimeLover813 »»
Apr 14, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.