Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 2, 2013 8:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn it, poor Yuuko-san ;.; but whoa, startling revelation huh?

Well, Cheri's father sure knew something about what was going on. Another good episode and seems like business really picked up now. I'm still wondering what DES is up to but I enjoyed the latest episode especially in the latter half with the music and fighting.

Holy shit, they also went to another world :o
Stark700Mar 2, 2013 9:24 AM
Mar 2, 2013 10:11 AM

Mar 2010
>Kiraras in charge of not being Vajra spawned soul eaters

sasuga kawamori. fucking creepy

The "shit got real" phase continues on maximum level of greatness from last ep.
Mar 2, 2013 10:15 AM

Sep 2012
How come Mari Okada knew when she wrote the screenplay that in real life Miichan would also do something bad for the name of AKB and so she would make big sacrifice to redeem herself ?

She knows AKB too well and she wrote screenplay of AKB0048 with so much insight and foresight !!!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 2, 2013 10:33 AM
Jul 2012

They're watching us...all this time
Mar 2, 2013 11:16 AM
Mar 2012
Wow...I need sub to get wtf were those glowing aliens thing.......

Song Insert IDEK that's a Miichan song..........I only seen her include in the line up a few time. :|

symbv said:
How come Mari Okada knew when she wrote the screenplay that in real life Miichan would also do something bad for the name of AKB and so she would make big sacrifice to redeem herself ?

She knows AKB too well and she wrote screenplay of AKB0048 with so much insight and foresight !!!

I chalk that one up to one huge coincident lol.......
I'm sure Okada don't know the girls' private lives that much to write that ^^;
Mar 2, 2013 11:36 AM
Jul 2009
akbfan said:
Wow...I need sub to get wtf were those glowing aliens thing.......

Song Insert IDEK that's a Miichan song..........I only seen her include in the line up a few time. :|

This version includes Miichan.
Mar 2, 2013 2:16 PM

Feb 2008
I actually like this episode, can't wait for next episode.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 2, 2013 2:21 PM

Jan 2013
So, for what i understood from raw version, nagisa wants to open the portal and become center nova in order to save yuuko... Seems interesting :D

Mii chan fighting was something i wasnt expecting to see... I expected her run away and join DES or something loool

Waiting for subs to understand major revelations : )
sigh..
Mar 2, 2013 4:18 PM

Mar 2010
symbv said:

I'm pretty sure Miichan being a "bad guy" was complete coincidence. Scripts are finalized weeks before episodes come on air after all
Mar 2, 2013 5:27 PM

Jul 2009
Mind = blown.

Iwata Karen (Nagisa) mentioned that the last recording happened on 20 February. Assuming that is episode 26, the recording of this episode (22) would have happened about a week before the Mii-chan incident. Mii-chan's last line in this episode might be a coincidence, but there might actually have been enough time for Okada Mari to insert that last line to resonate with current events. The timing was just right for a quick rewrite.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Mar 2, 2013 5:34 PM

May 2012
arsonal said:
Mind = blown.

Iwata Karen (Nagisa) mentioned that the last recording happened on 20 February. Assuming that is episode 26, the recording of this episode (22) would have happened about a week before the Mii-chan incident. Mii-chan's last line in this episode might be a coincidence, but there might actually have been enough time for Okada Mari to insert that last line to resonate with current events. The timing was just right for a quick rewrite.

That will explain the great delay for the preview of episode 21. ;)

I can't wait for the next episode since things are going to get even weirder than already is.
RDF2050Mar 2, 2013 5:46 PM
Mar 2, 2013 7:20 PM
Jul 2012
So the reason why Mr.Sono make an experiment of artificial Kirara because of military purpose? and also due to the fact that Kirara Drive is the basis of all space travel.
And since Kirara tend to gravitate toward idols, The Entertainment Ban and DES were created in an attempt to monopolize space travel.
is that why entertainment/idol was banned in the first place?
Mar 2, 2013 7:31 PM
Mar 2012

I'm starting to think this might really be Kawamori trolling lmao~

Mar 2, 2013 8:05 PM

Jun 2012
akbfan said:
I'm starting to think this might really be Kawamori trolling lmao~

Didn't dance-sensei make a comment about how he'd always worried that Mii-chan would have bad taste in men as well? Too weird.

But anyways, I'm excited about Nagisa's claim that she wants to become centre nova (finally). Insert song was really well placed, as usual. Last few eps are going to be awesome. I'm completely pumped, but also very sad that things are coming to a close.
Mar 2, 2013 8:06 PM

Apr 2011
Great episode.

For a second there. I thought Miichan would be a goner for sure.

Nagisa is now even more determine to be Center Nova to save Yuuko and the others

The question is, do they really need saving?
Mar 2, 2013 8:17 PM
Feb 2013
Magito said:
Nagisa is now even more determine to be Center Nova to save Yuuko and the others

I think Yuuko, at least, if she's in her right mind, will want to come back. She has things to do here, promises to keep, responsibilities to uphold, people who need her. She's too determined a girl to run away from that. If the opportunity arises, I think she will want to come back.

The others... I'm not so sure about. Acchan sounded like she was going where she wanted to go when she disappeared. Odds are most if not all of the others are the same. They have little reason to return. Many of them would be significantly displaced in time if they did come back. Perhaps they might be convinced to come to help save 0048 in its moment of need, but I do not believe they would want to return for good.
Mar 2, 2013 8:26 PM

Jul 2011
Too slow paced compared to the last episode. Sure wasn't expecting any of it, but I still loved it. So Yuuko became a center nova and disappeared all at the same time, record much? lol.

So now Nagisa is focused on becoming Center Nova so that she can save Yuuko, that's how much she idolizes her.

And like the choreographer said, do they even want to be saved??!!

I would think that the world where the Center Nova disappear to is a much better place than the one they currently live in, but who knows.

And well I always knew Miichan wasn't a bad person and it was all in good intentions. SO I am happy that it worked out in the end. The girls helping her, and Mii-chan's possibility of becoming an AKB0048 member again, or understudy like she said.

BUT ANYWAYS again, why, there is only 3 episodes left now...or 4...forgot. Anyways so we'll be left in a big cliffhanger again. :/ :/ I can see it. Another 13 episode season. Well I sure hope that's not the case. I hope that is a 24 episode season this time. If there is any 3rd season at all.

Gaah, i always get ahead of myself. Anyways good series. I love it!
Mar 2, 2013 8:57 PM

Jun 2011
Its gonna be hell waiting for the next episode.
Mar 2, 2013 9:17 PM
Feb 2013
i feel overjoyed, shock, and amazed all at the same time!!!!!! akb0048 is the best anime I've watched so far. i miss yuuko!! i wonder if acchan and center nova really want to be saved >.<
Mar 2, 2013 10:11 PM

Sep 2012
Xardie said:
symbv said:
I'm pretty sure Miichan being a "bad guy" was complete coincidence. Scripts are finalized weeks before episodes come on air after all
I am sure about that too, which is why I praise Mari's foresight, perhaps I should praise her clairvoyance power instead X-D

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 2, 2013 11:04 PM

Feb 2013
Rayla said:
Its gonna be hell waiting for the next episode.

Ditto
Mar 2, 2013 11:19 PM

Aug 2011
Madcat6204 said:
Magito said:

I think Yuuko, at least, if she's in her right mind, will want to come back. She has things to do here, promises to keep, responsibilities to uphold, people who need her. She's too determined a girl to run away from that. If the opportunity arises, I think she will want to come back.

The others... I'm not so sure about. Acchan sounded like she was going where she wanted to go when she disappeared. Odds are most if not all of the others are the same. They have little reason to return. Many of them would be significantly displaced in time if they did come back. Perhaps they might be convinced to come to help save 0048 in its moment of need, but I do not believe they would want to return for good.

I agree. I also have this feeling that in order to be able to take Yuuko back home with them, they are going to end up having to leave someone else there to take her place, for whatever reason. and if that does happen, i'm thinking that Takamina will probably decide to be the one that stays behind, thinking it's her job as captain to save the others, thus also enabling Kanata to be able to succeed her as the next Takahashi Minami. Yay for the ultimate personal sacrifice for the protection of friendship, and the right to entertain!!!!!
Mar 2, 2013 11:26 PM
Nov 2012
I can't help but feel Nagisa hasn't done anything of significance throughout the series,
she's just out shone by the others and is on the side line.

I hope she finally does everything she said she would, she's like the best character.
Mar 2, 2013 11:28 PM
Feb 2011
If that last line by Miichan wasn't sarcastic enough, I don't think I will ever get sarcasm! Now I get the meaning of 'BLUE BETRAYAL' = K2 Blue Rose + Miichan betrayal! Kawamori is fucking creative! Or should I compliment Mari Okada instead of the troll?

I'm expecting something monstrously BIG for the episodes to come (especially stage 23/episode 10).

First, they're stuck in the middle of nowhere *again* after the drive. I'm assuming they're near an undiscovered planet or 4th dimension = the world of kiraras. Maybe they'll meet the Kirara king there and ask him why the hell did he made the Center Novae disappear. That would be nice but lame at the same time.

Second, Nagisa's turn to go Center Nova! Okay, maybe that's a little tad too early. She has to succeed Acchan first though *chuckles* since it's been hinted last season that someone's gonna succeed Acchan, I don't think Chieri will. I'm getting the feeling Chieri's gonna be the new Yuko instead of Acchan. Chieri fags, chill! I'm on your side!

Third, DES somehow managed to break the temple's barrier. They take both Nyan Nyan and Tomochin as sex slaves instead of mining the dualium! That would totally suck though =.=

Fourth, Sensei Sensei comes out of hiding.....

If any of the above is going to be true since there are only 4 more episodes left, I'm going to shave my head.
ruffster25Mar 2, 2013 11:31 PM
I think therefore I am. Lulz☆彡
Mar 3, 2013 2:11 AM

Aug 2010
Mind = Blown

Epic episode indeed. Also, Chieri's Dad needs a steel-capped boot right in the ouchies.

When I first read the title "blue betrayal" I first thought of Chieri or Makoto (the latter not so much). Chieri might have called her dad to tell him he's the worst person alive, who in turn traced the call and sent his apprentice, Darth Maul after them... wait, wrong Universe.

Anyways, doubletroll for Miichan. First when she escaped I was sure she would join the fight and Go down gloriously!. Then she went in front of the Flying get and I was ARGH HOW COULD YOU. Then she hit the DES troops and started playing BLUE ROSE and I was like "That's my Mii! Show them your moves!"

Glad she was saved in the end. And I hope she gets a shot at CHieri's dad.

Anyways, the next week will be a long one =(

PS:
BLUE ROSE isn't really Miichan's song, but I can't really think of one of her Unit songs (or even no3b songs) that would fit, because the fighting scene needed a certain amount of IMPACT, which BLUE ROSE provided.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Mar 3, 2013 3:34 AM

Jan 2011
This episode was great, I never thought things would get this serious. But the story is what makes this show imo. They're doing a great job even if their budget is kinda low.
I wonder if they went to a strange planet or to the other world.
It sucks waiting for more, this is reaching its climax!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 3, 2013 4:39 AM

Jan 2013
LOL it would be much coincidence if the other world where they are now was the world where center novaes are too xD

Nagisa would be center novae to open the portal for akibastar xD
sigh..
Mar 3, 2013 4:53 AM

Oct 2011
Getting so interesting but with only a few episodes left! The lines with Miichan were really weird - either a huge coincidence or last-minute editing. I'm hoping for another season but after Kuumin and Nakayan's graduations I'm wondering whether there actually will be.
Mar 3, 2013 6:08 AM

Jul 2012
Mumble200 said:
I can't help but feel Nagisa hasn't done anything of significance throughout the series,
she's just out shone by the others and is on the side line.

I hope she finally does everything she said she would, she's like the best character.

She did a lot in ss1. So I though in ss2, it's time for Chieri.
Mar 3, 2013 8:22 AM

Sep 2012
akbfan said:
symbv said:
I chalk that one up to one huge coincident lol.......
I'm sure Okada don't know the girls' private lives that much to write that ^^;
When she said she had to go back to being a Kenkyusei (intern) to redo the work, it was such a stab at the real-life Miichan that I could not believe it was a huge coincidence... what foretelling power Mari has... Even the song "Blue Rose" is about mistake made because of impulsive love/lust !

Mar 3, 2013 11:12 AM

Jan 2013
there is something worrying me... why they changed nagisa's father to another departament?
sigh..
Mar 3, 2013 11:26 AM
Jul 2009
wishkas said:
there is something worrying me... why they changed nagisa's father to another departament?

Nagisa's father was working for a section tasked to regulate entertainment IIRC, so I think he was transfered because they knew he had pro-entertainment tendencies. They're basically putting him out the way.

It's slightly suspicious that the order came directly from Zodiac, but we'll have to wait and see if there's more to this move than the obvious.
Mar 3, 2013 2:06 PM

Jan 2011
Great redemption episode for Mii-chan.
[center]
Mar 3, 2013 4:01 PM

Nov 2009
Everyone's minds is constantly getting blown. XD
Mar 3, 2013 9:38 PM

Nov 2010
Next-Gen Miichan = Milia Jenius + Shaku + Max's glasses

NOW AWAITING NO3B0048!
I play, the haters lose.
Mar 4, 2013 8:57 AM
Sep 2012
From watching AKB season one and so far this season i feel like the story was supposed to focus on Nagisa and Cheri but it seems throughout the entire show Nagisa has been kinda screwed over in a sense. I understand AKB is just not one person but i hope we finally see Nagisa get her time in the spotlight because i feel she has the most potential from the cast.
Mar 4, 2013 12:30 PM

May 2011
My body wasn't ready for another epic episode.
Mar 5, 2013 10:41 PM

Oct 2007
Loved it when Mii-chan turned around and started firing...at DES xD
And that monochrome gun-point scene stop my breath. What came after was even better *teary*
Mar 6, 2013 3:35 PM

Aug 2011
Didn't expect Kanata to be so sour in this episode. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Nagisa's quest to becoming Center Nova. I really hope she does it and saves everyone. Moreover, getting a chance to see the otherworld is pretty damn interesting opportunity. Great ep!
Mar 7, 2013 8:32 AM

Jan 2013
stage 23 seems interesting

http://akb0048.jp/story/
sigh..
Mar 8, 2013 10:55 PM

Nov 2010

Orine and a Haro.

LOL.
I play, the haters lose.
Mar 10, 2013 8:16 AM

Sep 2012
Too bad about the few low budget CGI dance scenes which kind of ruin it. Even so it is almost tempting me to import as the story and emotional impact are so great. In the spirit or Macross' fighting idols it is wonderful stuff and the connections to real world AKB0048 are fun, good songs.
Mar 11, 2013 1:25 PM

Nov 2009
oh the irony miichan. i feel like this episode will redeem her even more in real life. not that she really had anything to apologize for imo. idolfarming is a messsssedd up world
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2013 7:27 AM

Aug 2007
The first part was only bla bla boa about all girls worring about Yuuko and that was boring. The interesting part was Mi chan and the attack. And then Takamina helping her, that was a sorprise for me.
Mar 25, 2013 1:40 PM

May 2011
Holy shit Mii-chan. That was amazing.

Things have gotten really gloomy and intense after what happened to Akibastar.
Apr 11, 2013 5:16 PM

Oct 2011
FINALLY!!
Nagisa is acting like the main character again!
Also, Mii-chan, wasn't really expecting her to -almost- sacrifice herself to the group. Go Mii-chan!!
Feb 14, 2014 5:52 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Mii-chan's mecha battle had some nice Gundam Seed vibes... like she was seeing the future.

About Akibaster... they really don't have a military other than 0048? What kind of society would let little girls go to war for them?
Feb 15, 2014 9:13 AM

May 2013
They're doing the same thing that happened with 3DPD Mii-chan in 2D form, aren't they? After "betraying" her team she was accepted as an understudy again etc. I like 2D Mii-chan better because she's not unbearable and gachapin.
May 25, 2014 8:12 AM

Feb 2013
3rd time watching

I always look forward to Mii-chan's battle here. Come on Satelight! Give me an anime that is all that.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

156 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2013

59 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:45 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

symbv - Mar 23, 2013

79 by TitanInsane »»
May 18, 2021 7:18 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

69 by TitanInsane »»
May 18, 2021 6:57 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

83 by TitanInsane »»
May 18, 2021 4:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.