Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you prefer Chihaya/Taichi or Chihaya/Arata?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 16, 2018 3:44 AM
Jan 2018
I love arata from the start
Nov 17, 2018 11:41 AM
May 2017
personally I say why choose? just go for all three: taichi/chihaya/arata
Jan 11, 2019 7:05 AM
Jan 2019
Taichi is the one who always stood by her side ....he is doing everything for chihaya without asking anything in return why not sail there ship.
Jul 4, 2019 4:38 AM
Jul 2019
I'm #Chihaya/Taichi2ever!!! Rather, I just want Taichi to have a good end, whether he's with Chihaya or not doesn't matter anymore. I just badly want him to have his happy ending after all, he is a nice guy. Boyfriend material!! ≧ω≦ And he really cares for Chihaya most!! Whenever Chihaya and Arata meets, he never puts effort as much as Taichi does!! 〒_〒 [ps. my opinion only maam sir if you do not agree, that's ok too] Whether if it's possible or not, I'm still gonna root for Taichi!! Fighting! [If not, author please give him a happy ending please (╥﹏╥)
Jul 4, 2019 4:39 AM
Jul 2019
Anjali_Mina said:
Taichi is the one who always stood by her side ....he is doing everything for chihaya without asking anything in return why not sail there ship.

I'm with you!!!!!!
Jul 4, 2019 4:50 AM
Jul 2019
Omg!! I'm not sure if you're a guy or a girl but meeen!! simonedsantos you said everything that's on my mind!! ily!! AaaahH Taichi is just soooo aaAaaaAaAH He's been with her all the time, that it kinda hurts me to see him watching chihaya look at Arata!! Ya get it?? Hope we can be friends buddy!! っ╥╯﹏╰╥c

simonedsantos said:
Chihaya & Taichi

Taichi is best for Chihaya .

You live in the past, arata is no more your poor. While the grandfather was ill, he was playing karuta , it was very selfish, so felt guilty and then cashed friends, the fault is his alone . He is away from friends because he wants only sends message when is related to karuta , only appears to play karuta . He had a part-time job if he wanted to travel to tokyo nothing would stop him . While the grandfather was ill, who looked after him was another friend that he only remembers when needed her to assemble the team .
Arata suffered in the past, now he is a strong person , and those who live in the past is the museum.

I feel no pity on arata because his family overcame the difficulties , it is no more poor , however . I think it selfish , very despised team play , only individualistically thought of your success in karuta without worrying about the feelings of friends. An episode that shows how he is addicted to Karuta was when he said he did not mind which college to enter. Karuta is not everything in life. And taichi not guilty of having a sound financial situation. I find it interesting that even in spite of this he cares about the future , about college . It is the most mature character . Now these people tell me that arata are suffering , please , the arata is so quiet that neither was shaken after pleading , he remained the same .

The taichi is the engine of this manga , even his enemies want to see it without taichi , emotionless . To others are bland.

I agree , but taichi is what appears to be the typical sufferer character shoujo . It seems to be the girl of shoujo and Chihaya the popular kid to be conquered . She is the principal, but the manga very focused on taichi character , especially character development , he won many people. I do not know if you noticed , but over manga taichi has taught Chihaya to be a more attentive person towards others .

But I still think he became the manga of the engine , especially in the category romance, after all, he has loved it ever since and it has not changed , his childish attitude in the past was a form of love , because jealousy is a form of to demonstrate love. It is a very deep character , I liked him from the start because he already knew what she wanted and used the weapons they had .

I have talked with a staff , I think it is a cultural issue , Westerners, here I include myself , prefer active people as taichi , scrappy . The Taichi seems to be the typical protagonist of shoujo manga , the guy who is fighting for the girl and she does not see and prefer the one that does not put as a priority. Many people only watched the anime and returned to follow the manga just to know how it ends the struggle of taichi . It is very beautiful to see that despite numerous problems , family pressure , studies, he always made time for Chihaya and helped . It is the most human character , he erred and became a worthy person .

I need to see taichi . I need to see taichi . The manga is boring without it , lose all emotion, movement. He became the engine of this manga. Everyone, even those who hate him , you know what will happen to him. Sensational a character have got so much attention.

I hate arata. It only appears to play karuta , apart from the fact of having given a dream Chihaya , but has not done anything. Moreover, it was taichi who helped build the dream girl these three years , as not like taichi ? A guy so keen and dedicated by the person you love.

Sorry if I was thick, but it's weird, the arata almost not involved in the manga, his appearances are just to play karuta, I find it very cold, despised team play, just thought individually. He does not seem a human character, not like the perfect type characters. It is seen as a God. He said and went quiet, not bothered, returned to do what only can do. Obviously I support taichi, I like to cheer for the guy who fights for the little girl, who is struggling, he reminds me of Naruto. It is a matter of justice, for all he has done throughout history. The Taichi was not perfect, but became the character better character. I think the question of love, taichi is the shoujo part of the manga, he evokes the suffering of shoujo manga characters, the other always put love aside. So I think the champion will be taichi is weird because it was not his dream, he just wanted to become a good player.

I've noticed that many men prefer arata, first because he is poor, as if money was an issue. After dislike taichi because it is beautiful, as if beauty were a problem. Need to change their views, most women prefer men as taichi, not because he is rich or because it is very beautiful, but the person he is. It has the best character, is a good person, is what best represents a normal person. It is very jealous, men do not stand to see a guy fighting for the little girl, suffering, etc.
The arata has done almost nothing for Chihaya, just told her to have a dream, but who helped build the dream was taichi.
I've never seen a character be so mistreated just because it has a sound financial condition and is beautiful, however, it is worth remembering that despite this, he did not stop being a responsible person, by contrast, is a fighter, think of the future, unlike the other is trying to get into a good college unlike others who said get into any college to accept it. The arata even after pleading remained the same, or worried, returned to his karuta, the karuta for it is still the first thing in life. Already taichi ... has greater love than to do that you do not like the person you love?

Note: only in anime girls will be dreaming of a guy who never appears in real life, they prefer an active guy who is beside them.

Brasil :D

Aug 17, 2019 1:21 AM

Aug 2018
I mean no matter who ends up with Chihaya
I'm fine with it they both good gals

But

Shinobu is mine :p
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Nov 6, 2019 11:52 AM
Nov 2019
I want chihaya to end up with taichi bcoz he is the one responsible for chihaya success in karuta
Nov 18, 2019 8:44 AM
Feb 2019
I would love to see taichixchihaya, but the chances are bleak and honestly, at this point, it doesn't even matter if taichi ends up with chihaya or not, just let the guy be happy. I love how he is now getting over the whole chihaya thing and his relationship with other characters are just the best like with Hyoro from hokaidu and Suou-san, the meijin. As for the other two, i literally dont care, i skip reading them anyways
Dec 26, 2019 4:52 AM
Dec 2019
Arata and taichi can probably both make her happy.so should not matter which one. aside, author-san needs to think about how much of an influence each of those three have on each other individually.if author-San can realize it and write more content accordingly instead of trying to make it mysterious, the end result would be justified.taichi has the best positive influence on chihaya as an individual.while arata has less influence on chihaya other than a simple fascination or idolisation going so far as to call a karuta god.chihaya has decent influence on arata though(small rant,don't mind this part).i hope it becomes tangible enough for other readers though.personally chihaya and taichi ftw.
Oct 10, 2021 12:07 AM
Oct 2021
Chihaya/Taichi

Arata is smart, honest, innocent, great karuta player , he is good for any girl what i mean he is too simply perfect, he dont have that spark in his character to attract viewers attention, what we see in Taichi
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2013

138 by bassyey »»
Mar 16, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2013

160 by fathandz »»
Feb 17, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2013

136 by fathandz »»
Feb 15, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2013

181 by fathandz »»
Feb 11, 3:38 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2013

110 by fathandz »»
Feb 7, 9:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.