Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2013 8:03 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'll admit, I didn't make it through this chapter on the first try, when suimasen first released it. Gave it another shot today, and, once I made it past the first half of the chapter, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I suppose getting that background set up properly was necessary, and once it's settled the story and characters are definitely in a good place, development wise. Through the first three chapters, I can say I'm enjoying it. Interesting characters and story, quality artwork... Looking forward to more.
Mar 11, 2013 3:02 PM

Oct 2011
I loved the mood in this and the world seems really colorful and creative. It kinda reminds me of some of the old Anime I used to watch as a child.
Overall, I'd say it's shaping up to be something very special!
Apr 26, 2016 1:31 AM

Mar 2008
absolutely love the artowrk and just overall creativity... the characters and their facial experessions, as well as the detail of the backgrounds looks amazing... too bad so litte is translated of it so far

More topics from this board

Poll: » Caramel Kitsch Yuugekitai Chapter 6 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jun 12, 2013

0 by dbaranyi »»
Jun 12, 2013 7:38 PM

Poll: » Caramel Kitsch Yuugekitai Chapter 5 Discussion

dbaranyi - May 14, 2013

0 by dbaranyi »»
May 14, 2013 2:39 PM

Poll: » Caramel Kitsch Yuugekitai Chapter 4 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 14, 2013

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 14, 2013 7:04 PM

Poll: » Caramel Kitsch Yuugekitai Chapter 3 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 14, 2013

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 14, 2013 6:57 PM

Poll: » Caramel Kitsch Yuugekitai Chapter 2 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 14, 2013

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 14, 2013 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.