Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2013 7:02 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I cant belive he did not notice she liked him i mean i did long time ago
Feb 28, 2013 7:33 PM

May 2012
IAtePringles said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

Lol and he's an airhead from the start of the series ( many other protagonist too ) .

he's not that dense tho. he knows about Sigyn's feeling. He just felt that she would be better off without him. He's poor for one and has to do hard manual labors. I suppose you can argue with "he can join the military" and if he did join the military, think of the image of the queen, divorcing the king and getting together someone like Rygart. And he never wanted to join the military anyway, did so because his friends needed help.

And well, if they execute his girl. He's so gonna fucked up the entire enemy + zess . Vengeance satisfies him.
FALLOUT4Feb 28, 2013 7:38 PM
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Feb 28, 2013 8:55 PM

Jan 2012
I thought his machine was destroyed?!
Even tho he goes against Zess, his machine is like kinda out dated by like 100 000 years
Well, now we'll see more action and a lot more romance (:
Mar 2, 2013 2:17 AM

Apr 2009
The laid back and easygoing king lost his cool. Rygart's denseness/ability to feign ignorance is quite impressive to have provoked that man, of all people. As expected, Sigyn got into trouble. Leaving her alone was just asking for trouble. What I did not expect, was for Rygart's golem to still be intact and ready for action.
Mar 2, 2013 7:38 PM

Feb 2013
Tommk said:
IAtePringles said:

Lol and he's an airhead from the start of the series ( many other protagonist too ) .

he's not that dense tho. he knows about Sigyn's feeling. He just felt that she would be better off without him. He's poor for one and has to do hard manual labors. I suppose you can argue with "he can join the military" and if he did join the military, think of the image of the queen, divorcing the king and getting together someone like Rygart. And he never wanted to join the military anyway, did so because his friends needed help.

And well, if they execute his girl. He's so gonna fucked up the entire enemy + zess . Vengeance satisfies him.

maybe he might tell her his feelings as well or maybe not i hope he does
Mar 3, 2013 12:25 PM
Jun 2009
Valencia said:
Even tho he goes against Zess, his machine is like kinda out dated by like 100 000 years

Its one of the rules of all fantasy and scifi. Any thing ancient from some lost civilization from before recorded history will always be overpowered. The forerunner tech from Halo, the ancients in star gate, the civilization that created the rune stones in one piece, ancient artifacts you find in dungeons. ancient usually equals powerful.
Mar 8, 2013 2:02 AM

Nov 2011
Ofcourse she had to get kidnapped, oh well, rescue mission.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 15, 2013 10:31 AM
Dec 2012
When is this manga normally released?
Mar 24, 2013 1:30 PM

Jan 2012
When does each chapter come out?

I just started reading the manga like 5 hours ago, after the anime movies

And i say i fell in love with it!

Hope its not every month, cause i would be like old once the manga ends. ^.^
Jun 24, 2014 8:46 PM

Sep 2012
Great chapter, I'm almost up to date, just 10 chapters more but once I catch up its going to be painful to wait for the new chapters to come out :S
I want rygart to kick zess's butt but not kill him, he has a family that loves him.

nostripe361 said:
Valencia said:

Its one of the rules of all fantasy and scifi. Any thing ancient from some lost civilization from before recorded history will always be overpowered. The forerunner tech from Halo, the ancients in star gate, the civilization that created the rune stones in one piece, ancient artifacts you find in dungeons. ancient usually equals powerful.

Lol agreed! and I love Halo.
Jul 5, 2014 2:27 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome chap :D

Loved How Hodr lost his calm in the middle of the meeting and wanted to punch Rygart XD

It was satisfying to see him punch him ^^

Seems like they actually kept Delphine ready for use?

I expected more of a reaction to this Fredrica being fake. Maybe nxt chap?

Time to save ur girl Rugart and punch the hell out of Zess.
May 9, 2023 4:34 PM
Oct 2015
WTF WHY DOES IT HAVE THE MECH AGAIN LMAO, WRITER FORGOT?
OR IS THIS JUST GONNA BE SOME ASSPULL WHERE “SIKE DIDNT HAPPEN”

note:the author basicly went on haitus after like chapter 50something or so, after 60 he only released like 4 chapters per year at this rate slower than hxh

More topics from this board

» Did this end unfinished?

Neostorm-X - May 7, 2023

5 by Rowd »»
May 20, 2023 12:03 AM

» So many unexplained things.

Neostorm-X - May 9, 2023

1 by FeeFeez »»
May 12, 2023 11:20 PM

Poll: » Break Blade Chapter 68 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2014

10 by Neostorm-X »»
May 9, 2023 5:19 PM

» This based on ukraine russo war?

Neostorm-X - May 8, 2023

0 by Neostorm-X »»
May 8, 2023 10:41 AM

Poll: » Break Blade Chapter 46 Discussion

KaminaKai - Oct 16, 2010

6 by Neostorm-X »»
May 8, 2023 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.