New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (90) « First ... « 88 89 [90]
Oct 13, 2013 9:01 PM
Mar 2013
"alright. But can I atlest head out to see id the damn thing is still there."
Oct 13, 2013 9:03 PM

Dec 2011
"That isn't a restricted area is it?" Takasuke questioned rhetorically. "Now, if you're done with this, Jake, I need to get back to work." He told him before ending the call and sighing, pushing his glasses up slightly.
Oct 13, 2013 9:04 PM
Mar 2013
"it isn't." He said frantically
Oct 13, 2013 9:30 PM
Mar 2013
Jake puts up the radio and heads out of the building with his obrez in ble and heads to the museum
Oct 13, 2013 9:30 PM

Apr 2011
Yzmael said:
Suzutsuki looked away slightly. "That sounds awful. I thought that having to survive on a desert without any kind of food and weapon was bad enough but, staying alone on an empty room without no one to talk with and nothing to interact, that sounds terryfing. Not that the desert was easy, though." She mused the last part as her hand rested on her chin lightly. She was simply overthinking things so she quickly decided to dismiss this fact.

She smiled softly though, having her own drifting back to the days where the only important matter was to survive. Now you have to deal with factions and also deal with various other facts that pain your head. "Lehm, you need to stay here or are you free to go out a little?" She asked him, clearly having something in mind. She felt like it would be good to go out of the building a little, considering she hasn't left in days.
"I should be able to go," Lehm replied as he stretched in the chair. "I just gotta get someone else to fill in for me, which shouldn't be too hard since nothin' big's been goin' on lately." He stood up, took in a deep breath, and stretched some more before continuing. "I could use some fresh air anyway."

Lehm then made a call-out over the radio frequency and sure enough a few people had shown up within a few minutes. He kept the instructions simple and told them to call over the scientists in case anything went wrong. The volunteers then worked out shifts amongst themselves.

"Okay," he said after all that was done and turned towards Suzutsuki. "Lead the way."
Oct 13, 2013 10:02 PM

Feb 2013
Suzutsuki replied with a smile. "Okay, we'll be going for a walk outside or do you prefer to go to the roof?" She questioned him, having both of them in mind. Apparently, going to the roof seemed like a good ideia since the sun was beatiful today. Not only that but there was also a chance for them to see the moon when the night came up. She quickly opened the elevator as he got in and awaited for his answer.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Oct 13, 2013 10:15 PM

Apr 2011
"The roof sounds fine," Lehm replied as he got in the elevator. He really did like the roof since it offered one of the best views in the city. "It has a great view plus it's away from all the dust, grime, and stank of the undead."
Oct 13, 2013 10:26 PM

Feb 2013
Once more, Suzutsuki smiled softly. She quickly pressed the button, making a weak beep, and the elevator closed it's door while it started to move upwards. She took a quick glance at Lehm before she made a question she had been meaning to for some time. "Lehm, what led you to becoming a HellDiver? I mean, why did you chose this?" She questioned him frankly. She wanted to ask him for some time, and now was better than ever.
Oct 13, 2013 10:49 PM

Apr 2011
Lehm leaned against the interior of the elevator and thought about her question for a bit. I've been gettin' all the hard questions lately haven't I?

"To tell the truth, it was part duty and part me bein' selfish," Lehm responded after a bit of thinking. "I knew that my experience as a soldier would make me a shoe-in for the program and allow me to take on just about anybody that stood in our way, be it zombies, savages, or even trained soldiers. Sure I could protect Akira better but- and I don't mind you laughing at me for this- it also took me a step closer to me being a super-soldier like in the tv shows, games, and comics that I used to mess around with when I was young; in a way it let me fulfill one of my childhood fantasies." After he had said it, he couldn't help but smile at how childish it sounded.

"I know it sounds dumb but that's how it is... What about you? I heard you were chosen to become the first."
Newmn84Oct 13, 2013 10:58 PM
Oct 13, 2013 11:06 PM

Feb 2013
Suzutsuki couldn't help but giggle softly as he explained a childish desire. Though it was childish, it was still interesting. To think that there were people who became HellDivers because of that while she became one for something very different. "Yeah, I was the very first. Though I was the one who choose it." She told him truthfully. When she wanted to become a HellDiver, everything was just a project.

"Well, when we were young, Akira was still a very daring scientist who didn't cared much for the results. As long as her objective was reached, she would be satisfed. However, during the HellDiver test, most people would reject the ideia. That was... Before I choose to become one." She told him how the situation was before. Everything was just like that. She wanted to become a HellDiver to protect her sister from everything but, until now, it had not worked out so well. "I choose it because I wanted to be stronger. Since the test involved going to a desert and fighting off whatever it had for you, I ended up passing 3 weeks more than I should in that damned place. However, it paid off, making me become the first one after the project was done on me." She told him, looking towards him with a smile, while she deflected the question. It wasn't very obvious that she had dodged his main question so she was very calm about it.
Oct 13, 2013 11:23 PM

Apr 2011
Lehm nodded softly in response. "That so? Well that's pretty noble of you, wanting to protect your sister. I can't even imagine how hard surviving in the desert must've been for someone so young... Hell, most adults can't even manage that." Though she had only skimmed his question, he was still a bit flustered from her giggling at his story even if he didn't show it, so he didn't take notice.
Oct 13, 2013 11:37 PM

Feb 2013
Suzutsuki looked down slightly as he praised her. "Well, it wasn't that hard. Really, once you get used to the unbearable heat at days and freezing cold at nights, all you have to do is hunt on the right time of the day and eat anything you find. Of course, you need at least some knowloadge on which species is venomous and which is not. In case a species you catched is venomous, you can add it to your weapons." She told him calmly. At that time, she had only her swords and clothes to protect her. Other than that, she had to find it all on her own in the desert. Luckily, she was able to find an oasis on the last 3 days. Else she would have obviously died. Even so, she was actually very young during that time. It was only three years ago but she was still very young. "I was not really that young when it happened, but it was kind of frustrating at time..." She told him sincerely.
Oct 14, 2013 12:02 AM

Apr 2011
"Even still, that's one helluva feat and goes to show how fierce your spirit is," Lehm said earnestly. He knew that deserts could do in even the experienced soldiers so to him, a young girl surviving on her own like that was really something.

When she got to talking about how young she was, it got him thinking that he really didn't know how old she was. She seemed like early or mid-twenties but he knew better than to outright ask her and knew that it just wasn't proper to go digging though a lady's business without permission. The elevator dinged as they reached the roof of the building and he allowed her to exit first before asking her a question. "Frustrating because you never know what's gonna happen next?"
Oct 15, 2013 4:38 PM

Feb 2013
Suzutsuki nodded slightly as she walked out of the elevator. "Well, kind of. Besides the fact that I couldn't predict what happened next, I also almost failed it. I was only lucky to find an oasis right on time before I fainted from lack of hidratation." She told him, looking right at the sky as they got out on the rooftop. Her pink hair easily looked like it was flying as she looked upwards, closing her eyes and enjoying the quiet breeze. "You know, on the desert, you can barely see the sun during sandstorms. Sandstorm were the most annoying thing that happened. You couldn't see anything. All you could do was walk aimlessly, trying to ignore the fact that you almost couldn't breethe. Well, why don't we drop this subject for now? Tell me, how was your life before all these things with zombies all over the place?" She told him, changing her gaze towards him, with a normal smile on her face.
Oct 15, 2013 5:18 PM

Feb 2013
As Takasuke researched the Dark Energy, a guard slowly entered the labs and went to talk directly with him. "Sir, we have information that the construction on the Legion's Underground is done. According to the engineers, we need the CEO to see if the everything is like her plans. If she disaproves, the egineers will move immediatly. However, since Ms. Akira is sleeping right now, we thought that it would be better to call you." The guard told him, slowly standing in attention.
Oct 15, 2013 5:20 PM

Apr 2011
Lehm listened to her story as he watched her hair get caught in the breeze while also enjoying the breeze himself, though his hair definitely didn't flow like her's did. When Suzutsuki suggested that they drop the subject, he nodded in agreement. There were just some things that you really didn't want to talk about, especially if they were traumatic.

"Well, after I retired from the military, I lazed about for a few months before gettin' tired of doin' nothin' so I went around doing odd-jobs that fit my military experience, PMCs, bouncer, bodyguard duty, stuff like that," he said. "I never really stuck around much with any of them since I didn't feel that I really belonged in any of those jobs. That was when NEOH picked me up to be Akira's bodyguard, and a little more than a week after that, the zombies came in droves. Almost makes you think like it was destined to be, ya'know? 'Course, I don't actually believe in that stuff, mind you, but the thought is nice."
Newmn84Oct 15, 2013 6:10 PM
Oct 15, 2013 5:57 PM

Dec 2011
"Alright, let's see it." Takasuke told them. He'd confer with Akira about it later, but it would be better to check it as soon as possible. Besides, if they tried to wake her up and it was Blood Dreamer who awoke and not Akira... Well, he guessed that she wouldn't like a trooper or him waking her up while she was tired.
Oct 15, 2013 6:49 PM

Feb 2013
Suzutsuki flashed a quick grin as she thought about what he said. "You sound like you loved millitary life. I was never on the millitary but I was always participating on championships and tournaments of sword combat. I've won a few times, lost some. It was good 'cause, at the time, it was all about the fun." She told him as she also thought about him mentioning destiny. Unlike her sister, Suzutsuki did not believed in anything at all, even though she passed through some things that looked like they were destined. "I don't know about these things. Maybe there is a destiny for all of us, but... That sounds a little strange. It means you are locked to a certain fate no matter what you choose for your life." She mused as she looked towards the sky. Her voice sounded a little faraway. As if she had just discovered something new, she once more smiled gently.
Oct 15, 2013 8:17 PM

Apr 2011
"Yeah, I guess..." Lehm said as he momentarily reminisced about his military life. "Though it's not for everybody, that's for sure. Boring as hell some days, fighting for your life on others but always hard work and some of the people are great, though some are just plain assholes- guess it's just like real life. If you'd have joined the military, with your smarts, you'd have made a fine officer."

"Yeah, I don't know about destiny and fate myself but," he started as he stretched and enjoyed the slight breeze. "I don't think it's something that's locked in place. I think it's more like something you can shape with your own two hand rather than something that's just handed to you on a platter."
Oct 15, 2013 8:26 PM

Feb 2013
Suzutsuki nodded in agreement as she passed her hand through her hair that was still flowing in the light breeze. "On that, I agree with you. If anyone controls your fate, that person is you. There is no god, no fate, only your pure strength of will and decisions. That's what makes your destiny." She said in a matter-of-factly way, with her own tone of voice, sounding as if she was certain of it. In reality, she was just trying to convince herself of her uncertainties. However, that was what she believed in and she would follow it until she died.

She moved herself towards the edge of the building, where she sat down and swinged her legs. She was apparently very used to doing this and sensed no fear at all from the incredible height. "Another building fell. This sounds strange. Something is going on. You see those scavangers grouping up on the fallen building, searching for something. There's got to be something of high prizes there." She said, pointing to the fallen building where the scavangers were raiding.
Oct 15, 2013 8:43 PM

Apr 2011
Lehm was pleasantly surprised by her words about fate. "Well, when you say like that, I feel like I should believe you," he commented.

When she moved towards the edge of the building, he had to admit that it made him a little worried but the way she seemed used to doing it made him worry a little less. He moved over closer to her just in case though. "Yeah, two going down that quickly in one day smells like trouble," Lehm said as he looked through his assault rifle's 4X magnified scope. "I don't know what could be so valuable down there though since most of the stuff's probably been cleaned out by now. Well, we'll know they've found something good if the fighting starts..."
Newmn84Oct 15, 2013 8:52 PM
Oct 15, 2013 9:01 PM

Feb 2013
Suzutsuki quickly noticed the chaos happening at the fallen building. Shots of rocket launchers and minguns could be easily seen from the distance. Whoever was shooting them, was apparently having some fun. Suzutsuki bit her lip as she saw such action of cowardice unfold. "See... This was only a matter of time. I thought that scavangers had no guns, though." She mused as she looked at it. Her face was stern and angry at the same time, she was apparently irritated by the fact that the person who was doing this didn't cared for the lives she was taking.
Oct 15, 2013 9:11 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru immediately headed to NEOH. He needed to find out where the ASC's base was. Someone in the damn place had to know. He doubted that the lower ranks would know, he'd probably have to question the more higher ranks, like one of the HellDivers, Takasuke, or Akira. He first headed to the labs to find Takasuke, hoping that he would know. He didn't want to ask Akira because then she would most likely keep him from going, at least without her or others. He wasn't going to place his own subordinates in danger for something that more involved him, and he didn't want Akira herself to go there either.
Oct 15, 2013 9:18 PM

Feb 2013
Walking around the labs, Akira had finally awoken. She didn't found neither Takasuke nor Suzutsuki so she quickly assumed that they were both doing their jobs. As she walked she quickly took notice of a dark apparel walking around the building as well. She quickly noticed who that person was and walked towards Masaru with a cool smile on her face. "Oi! Ma-kun!" She shouted to get his attention.

She then jogged to get closer to him, quickly looking up to him with a smile. "Hi, Ma-kun. What's wrong? You looking for someone?" She quickly questioned, noticing his expression of slight frustration.
Oct 15, 2013 9:22 PM

Dec 2011
Crap. He mentally chastised himself the moment he heard her voice. He looked at her and let out a light sigh. "It has to do with the ASC." He began. He knew even if he tried to hide it by making up some excuse, and sneaking off to find someone else, she wouldn't fall for it. "I need to know where their base is."
Oct 15, 2013 9:25 PM

Apr 2011
"Well that's not good..." Lehm said as he rested his assault rifle against his shoulder and looked down at the fighting. "All that noise is just going to attract more people, not to mention the undead. If I had a sniper rifle on me, I could probably pick or scare off the biggest trouble-makers but at this point, I don't even know if we should get involved. It's one helluva skirmish down there."
Oct 15, 2013 9:28 PM

Feb 2013
Akira's eyes narrowed almost immediatly when he mentioned ASC. Instead of assuming it's natural cool glance, it now had a cold glare. "Why do you want to know that, Ma-kun? You're not planning on going in there, are you?" Was the next thing she said. Obviously, she wouldn't just let Masaru go into a millitary base fully equiped on his own. The least she could do was prepare him to face what was ahead of him, even though she knew that she would be probably useless if she go with him. "You aren't planning on doing this insanity, are you?" She added, clearly slightly shocked and also upset by the fact that this was so sudden.
Oct 15, 2013 9:36 PM

Dec 2011
"Akira. They have Nemesis's journal. It was on his body when they took him." Masaru told her calmly. "I don't want to drag you or anyone else there either." He told her. He knew it would be dangerous, but if anyone had a chance at sneaking in there, it would be him.
Oct 15, 2013 9:45 PM

Feb 2013
Akira hesitated. She turned her face away from Masaru for a few seconds before she turned herself back to look right at his eyes, even though they were behind the mask. "Why Nemesis? Why now? He's dead already." She told him, clenching her fists slightly. "He's dead already... Let's just leave him alone." She said, obviously frustrated because once more Nemesis was once more a problem.

However, after letting those words out, she sighed deeply while she thought about it. "I don't care. The least I can do is prepare you to go in there and keep contact with you while you go inside. Come with me." She said, quickly leading him towards her room. She took the elevator and pressed the button that leaded to the last floor. She was silent and with a serious expression that almost resembled Blood Dreamer's. However, this expression was more of frustration than of seriousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Suzutsuki got slightly more nervous as she watched the massacre unfold and many scavangers being killed. Apparently, they were not firing back. There was only one person who was shooting and she was shooting them without thinking of the consequences. Suzutsuki grabbed Lehm's arm as she narrowed her eyes and looked at him dead serious. "Of course we should. If we don't stop this, it'll be a massacre." She told him, her sense of duty obviously going ahead of her.
Oct 15, 2013 9:49 PM

Dec 2011
"I need his journal as well as the book to track down the last Father." Masaru said calmly. "I can understand if you're angry with me, but without going there I won't be able to retrieve it. And I don't think Kawasuma will go get for me if I asked her." He said calmly. "I'm not going to cause damage, I just need to get the journal and leave."
Oct 15, 2013 9:56 PM

Apr 2011
Lehm took one look in her eyes and knew that she just couldn't stand back and watch any longer. "Alright, let's suit up and do this then," Lehm said with a slight smirk as he pulled her up onto her feet, almost as if he'd been waiting for that answer. As he ran over to the elevator and held it for her he asked: "You want me to kit up assault, sniper support, or heavy weapons?"
Oct 15, 2013 10:09 PM

Feb 2013
Akira sighed, showing a slightly saddened expression. "I'm not angry because you're doing this for the last Father. I'm angry because you're way too sttuborn to just try another thing. Besides, who knows what lies in there? Invading the ASC's Base of Operations doesn't sound like something you should be doing alone. You'll need a diestraction. You'll need a team, Masaru." She said, saying his full name to show that she was very serious about it. Her expression also carried slight worry about how this would end. She was obviously worried that Masaru would end dead in that place. Or worse, that he could end up like Nemesis was something that scared her much more than her own death.

The door opened and revealed Akira's room, also revealing her new VI, Riki, who quickly greeted her and Masaru with a simple gesture. "Riki, search for heat signatures and movement of the undead on the sewers." She said, walking past Riki and going to a table full of equipment. One of them was the same armor that Chase used, an armor that allowed the user to become invislble and also gave him a muffle on his steps. "Pick up whatever you want. This mission is going to be though since you're going alone. I'm going to give you whatever you want but this is something that you simply must carry." She said, giving him a small smartphone-like item. "This is a hacking driver. It will allow you to open doors. Be careful, though, once you use it, they will be able to track your moviments. You'll have 10 minutes before Kawasuma notices you on her systems." She told him in a very serious tone, explaning him how to use it. "All you need to do is align with her internal systems." She added, slowly turning to see a map that Riki had formed for her. It showed the exact location of the ASC's Base of Operation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzutsuki wore a fierce expression. "Go with a sniper, stay away from whoever this person is and let me do the close-range damage." She said, starting to walk towards the elevator. She allowed Lehm to get inside too as she pressed the button and went to the barracks. "Listen up, my first ideia is to get this person to the subway. There, I have complete advantage over him and I'll be able to catch him by surprise. I want you to pick up your sniping set and get a thermal vision. That way you'll be able to shoot this person when they go inside the subway." She told him as the elevator reached the barracks. She quickly started to walk towards the armoring room, where the armors of the HellDivers where kept.
Oct 15, 2013 10:20 PM

Dec 2011
"What other way is there? The book alone won't find the father. And you know I can't ask Nemesis." Masaru told her. "And what team could I use that wouldn't die in five minutes, ten minutes tops? I don't think your HellDivers could go up against it alone, nor would they want to. Rin Chi would help for the 'fun'. However she just incredibly strong, she isn't invincible. What team do you want me to use, Akira?" He questioned her. He examined it all and nodded. "Understood. I'll have ten minutes to get it and leave." He repeated.
Oct 15, 2013 10:36 PM

Apr 2011
It took a little over a minute for Lehm to get completely suited up in his HellDriver armor but now he was good to go. "So you want me to scare this guy into the subways where you'll take 'im on?" he asked as his reviewed various systems in his suit while also attaching a silencer to his XM2010 ESR. He then detached his normal scope and placed the thermal scope into place, strapped his TAVOR to his side, and grabbed more clips and a few more grenades.

The ground shakes once more indicating that another building just fell. "Another one?!" Lehm exclaims as he grits his teeth behind his helmet. "Now this is getting to be like a damn war!"
Newmn84Oct 15, 2013 10:41 PM
Oct 19, 2013 9:33 AM

Feb 2013
Akira listened to what he had to say before she looked away slightly. She was hesitant to say that he could use Blood Dreamer. In the end, she simply sighed and looked back towards him with a worried expression. "Just... Be careful." She told him as she walked towards the computer, showing the position of ASC's Base in the sewers. Surprisingly, the base of the ASC was right on the place where Nemesis had marked. Nemesis had various marks on the sewers, and all of these marks would usually lead to secret stashes and places. One of his many marks, leaded to the ASC's Base. "Can you try and scan it up for me, Riki?" She asked, only to receive a beep in response as Riki showed the schematics of the base. It was a 4-floor base with every floor being assigned for a specific activity. Akira analysed it calmly as she pointed to the third-floor's stock room. "You might find it here... Or here." She said, pointing once but, this time, towards Kawasuma's office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzutsuki growled as she felt one more building falling. "Yeah, that's it." She told him as she finished setting up and started to walk out of the room. She was only carrying her revolver and her swords as she awaited for Lehm outside the room. Taking the oportunity to check her systems for the final time.
Oct 19, 2013 10:25 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru gathered all of the equipment and quickly equipped it. If he had to go into Kawasuma's office of all places, by that point she'd definitely know he's there, or that's at least what he thought. It would probably be better to check the stock room before heading to her office. He glanced at her. Masaru walked over to her and embraced her from behind. "Don't worry, I don't plan to die there."
Oct 19, 2013 4:56 PM

Apr 2011
"Alright," Lehm replied as he walked out of the room. "Get in position in the subways and I'll let you know when I start firing. I'll try to soften 'im up without doing too much damage."

He then walked over to the elevator and held the door for Suzutsuki before he pressed the button and headed out to the streets.

//Exits NEOH Building and enters Streets//
Oct 20, 2013 6:59 PM

Feb 2013
Akira blushed slightly but, for the first time, she was not surprised. She smiled relieved slightly, but her voice still carried a worried tone. "Sometimes, things don't go as planned." She mused, being worried even though she believed in Masaru. She just couldn't help but to think that he could be gone just like any human. It made her uneasy but she hided it very well.
Oct 20, 2013 7:42 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "I'll come back, Akira." He told her. "I won't engage in combat with anyone, I'll sneak past or outmaneuver if I've been found out." He then released her and gave her a soft pat on the head. Truthfully he had no idea whether that would be an option. He knew nothing of this place, he was going in blind.
Oct 21, 2013 8:58 PM

Dec 2012
sammy*get tired and falls to sleep in the hallway. a small part of sken on his hand is a bit rotten *
..... :'(
Nov 10, 2013 7:14 PM

Feb 2013
Akira shook her head slightly, still blushing. "You do what you find necessary to come back, even if you have to kill everyone in your way." She told Masaru, looking up to him while she smiled softly, hiding the fact that she was still worried. As they were there, hugged with each other, Riki appeared from the board where the map was. "Miss Akira, the engineers require you at the construction site of the Nexus. They said that your presence must be immediate." The robot said, making Akira nod and release herself from Masaru's hug in a soft pattern. "As you can see, I have to go now. Be careful there Ma-kun." She told him, leaving her room almost immediatly.
Nov 10, 2013 10:16 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru smiled softly as he watched her leave before once again equipping his mask. "Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid... Though killing them is pretty tempting... for a number of reasons." He mused to himself as he headed out of the room as well. Now he knew where the base was and where to look. He knew it wouldn't be easy. He was also aware that these days nothing ever went according to plan. He wasn't that worried however. It wasn't that Masaru didn't plan on dying like he told Akira. It was more like that he wouldn't allow himself to die, at least at this point. He still had people he needed to protect and as long as they were still alive he wouldn't falter, at least that was how he thought. He made his way through the halls of NEOH and eventually made it back to the street before dropping into the sewers below. He wasn't going to waste any time getting started.
Nov 21, 2013 4:20 PM

Dec 2012
Ts3008look at Riki8...."so can yo appear any were? make a body for your shelf?"

Sammy*a sleep and in Akira way*
..... :'(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (90) « First ... « 88 89 [90]

More topics from this board

» Neutral: City streets ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 13, 2013

3217 by Kidbuu504 »»
Dec 18, 2013 7:16 PM

» The Sewers: ASC's Tech Lab

Yzmael - Nov 14, 2013

17 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 26, 2013 10:36 PM

» Wilderness: Abandoned Mansion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Sep 1, 2013

308 by frogoten »»
Nov 26, 2013 2:41 PM

» Neutral: The Sewers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Jun 6, 2013

557 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 14, 2013 6:06 PM

» Thomas's home

Ookami-51 - Nov 5, 2013

1 by Ookami-51 »»
Nov 5, 2013 4:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.