Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 17, 2013 10:29 AM
Dec 2012
Personally I like Yozora more than Sena... I feel bad when Yozora cried.

Love the U-nyan~ and C'est si bon!
Mar 21, 2013 7:55 PM

May 2008
OVERHEAT! C'EST SI BON !

Yozora only thinking about getting her and Kodaka closer, which kind of disappoints me , it seems that Sena is becoming more of a mature character in contrast to Yozora being more obsessive. Though the ending makes it all better .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 30, 2013 2:09 AM

Jun 2012
What the hell is wrong with everyone? If you don't like Yozora fine! But don't go around blindly bashing her and uplifting Sena while ignoring all her flaws.

While I like both characters, I am a bit more biased towards Yozora. As for the people calling her manipulative.....? Is she really manipulative or do her victims just lack common sense? Example:

1. Sena- supposed to be top of her class yet ends up standing naked on her roof shouting "sexy beam"......really? In fact the writers are making her out to be pretty dumb.
2. Yukimura-don't really need an explanation do I?
3. Maria- She's also supposed to be a genius...yet Kobato has more common sense than her.

Notice how Kodaka and Rika(when not in hentai mode) are the only ones with common sense.

Lastly, she originally planned the club just for her and Kodak to become close again. Wouldn't you feel annoyed and irritated being "cock blocked" EVERY single time?
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Apr 5, 2013 1:42 PM

Sep 2012
BlackCrescent said:
Personally I like Yozora more than Sena... I feel bad when Yozora cried.

Love the U-nyan~ and C'est si bon!

i'm with u on this one
Apr 5, 2013 1:45 PM

Sep 2012
greenmush said:
OVERHEAT! C'EST SI BON !

Yozora only thinking about getting her and Kodaka closer, which kind of disappoints me , it seems that Sena is becoming more of a mature character in contrast to Yozora being more obsessive. Though the ending makes it all better .

no wonder shes like that, cause Kodaka disappeared from her life 10 years ago with out a word!!!

BDW i'm rooting for Kodaka x Yozora
Apr 5, 2013 1:50 PM

Sep 2012
mrzkitty said:
i really liked this episode but this post will be very biased because i'm a MAJOR sena fan!!!!! I LOVE MEAT!!!

anyway imo sena was right yozora kept saying because her and kodoka were childhood friends as if to say those two had a better relationship because she knew him before and sena was basically saying that's not the case because that was the past and this is now! then yozara had a tantrum when someone finally said it even though that was what everyone was thinking

Yozora did not mean it like that, she just prefers him for lead role cause hes her childhood friend, its natural that people prefer the ones closest to them, & she wants to be heroine, & i liked the way Yozora planed it better, my choice who plays who came from their looks, well i mite only change few peoples roles but not all
Apr 5, 2013 1:53 PM

Sep 2012
QueenJenny said:
Miss_Psychedelic said:
JennyEsquire said:

Fucking OWNED!

I said with time sweetie - little by little, Sena is still in love with her own ass but at least she is much nicer to people now and doesn't fucking bully anybody.
Yozora is still a selfish bitch.

With time? Well it's been a year and she's not any less self-centered, is she? Anyway, Yozora isn't as selfish as you make her out to be, if you saw episode 7 you'd know that all of the girls (except for Kobato-chan and Maria-chan) want the D, and they're all a bit wary of each other. Yozora-chan only happe
ns to be more determined than the rest, which can sometimes backfire.

i agree
Apr 5, 2013 2:03 PM

Sep 2012
Slowpoke_ said:
Yozora is still a bitch :I Whether or not she cried in this episode.
She was only being nicer because people WERE COMPLEMENTING her.
Either way

I know shes not a bad person, but the fact that she just acts like one is really annoying :I
I just don't like how she trys to act high and mighty and like a bitch all the time but when shes with her dear Kodaka, she trys to be an angel for him.

At least Sena is open about herself and doesn't hide herself. :I

ur wrong, Kodaka ends up with Yozora. cause Sena's father is talking about Senas Kodakas marriages dose not mean they will get engaged & later marry, its Kodaka choice, & i know for a fact that Kodaka will chose Yozora over Seana any awry time!!!
Apr 11, 2013 1:08 AM
Jul 2011
HILARIOUS yet dramatic episode. Cinema scene was my favorite overall. Even though it was short, the face on Yozara never fails to keep me from laughing until tears come out.
May 3, 2013 1:58 PM

Dec 2012
TonyC1994 said:
What the hell is wrong with everyone? If you don't like Yozora fine! But don't go around blindly bashing her and uplifting Sena while ignoring all her flaws.

While I like both characters, I am a bit more biased towards Yozora. As for the people calling her manipulative.....? Is she really manipulative or do her victims just lack common sense? Example:

1. Sena- supposed to be top of her class yet ends up standing naked on her roof shouting "sexy beam"......really? In fact the writers are making her out to be pretty dumb.
2. Yukimura-don't really need an explanation do I?
3. Maria- She's also supposed to be a genius...yet Kobato has more common sense than her.

Notice how Kodaka and Rika(when not in hentai mode) are the only ones with common sense.

Lastly, she originally planned the club just for her and Kodak to become close again. Wouldn't you feel annoyed and irritated being "cock blocked" EVERY single time?

I dont get it, isnt taking advantage of someone whether they lack common sense or not, a bad thing?
Sure, while Sena and Maria are supposed to be intelligent, they lack common sense (such chars are pretty common in animes), but does it make it ok for someone to take advantage of that just to humiliate them?

Ofc, the smart abusing the dumb/ girl abusing the boy, etc. are pretty much the basis of alot of comedies. But after a while u just feel bad for the victim and annoyed at the other.
In this anime though, it doesnt really matter coz Sena is a M, so she likes getting abused by Yozora lol. Basically, Sena and Yozora's relationship is fine as long as Yozora doesnt cross a certain line, which she did this ep by saying" I wish u never existed".

Yes, she did use the club just to get close to Kodaka but Kodaka didnt know that. There were other ppl too who wanted friends and hence joined the club. To me, it just seems like Yozora is being selfish.
Yes, i get it, she likes a guy and when she constantly gets "cock blocked" by the other girls, it may be annoying, but they belong to a CLUB. Not to mention Yozora has done the same to the others too.

Dont get me wrong btw, I pretty much like every single char in the show. Yes, including Yozora. But that doesnt justify what shes done till now.

All the other chars in the show consider her a "friend". Only thing left now is for Yozora herself to come out of her shell and actually admit to the "friendship".

Btw, 1st season had more comedy with lil romance, 2nd season alot of romance/comedy...........so 3rd season = drama/romance/comedy? lol
AdolTheRedMay 3, 2013 4:22 PM
May 24, 2013 8:52 AM

Sep 2012
Really lol @ c'est si bon part ahahaha XDDD
Jun 2, 2013 10:53 PM
Feb 2013
I didn't understand what Yozora's problem was. Yea it is good to have a childhood friend but it is meaningless when you have that person as your real and current friend.
Jun 8, 2013 7:27 AM

May 2012
Please be mine, Rikachan.

Niku no futatsu no nikuman o peroperosasetai

kuukuukuu, tadashii sentaku dearu zo

YOU GOT MAIL. YOU GOT MAIL.

Aa, c'est si bon!

Night turned into Knight.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 9, 2013 12:45 PM

May 2012
Some slight problems at first but that seems to be resolved now, lets see what happens next!
Jul 15, 2013 2:56 AM

Sep 2011
Thank you Sena. Yozora should be the one to disappear and the show would be much greater.
I get that she wants to be friends (and lovers) again with Kodaka, but she fucked that up when she started acting like a bitch. So, basically since the very beginning.

On an other note, Sena's "licky lick" was cute :)
I hope we can see Kobato's movie as well.
Jul 15, 2013 3:30 AM

Dec 2011
If acting like a bitch "fucks up" your chance at friendship/a relationship, then Sena is completely out of the picture and has been since the start as well. Rika too, for that matter.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jul 15, 2013 9:02 AM

Sep 2011
kuuderes_shadow said:
If acting like a bitch "fucks up" your chance at friendship/a relationship, then Sena is completely out of the picture and has been since the start as well. Rika too, for that matter.

Sena maybe egoistical and self-centered (she clearly isn't a saint), but just like Yozora herself said, she is actually kind and helps people. The only one she is mean with is Yozora, but that's understandable, because she always plays stupid pranks on her and mocks her.

Rika isn't one either. She is a pervert and a weirdo, but she is also kind most of the time.

Yozora's whole purpose, on the other hand, is to mess with, and play "pranks" on everyone either because of jealousy, "revenge" (the other girls cockblocking her) or because she is just plain mean. That's what I call "acting like a bitch" (and no, I don't necessarily mean a prostitute or something like that, but someone who is intentionally evil and enjoys hurting others).
RazielZeroJul 15, 2013 5:00 PM
Jul 15, 2013 4:42 PM
Jul 2010
I laughed so hard when I heard how they pronounce that line "c'est chi bon". LOL
Aug 17, 2013 12:51 PM

Dec 2009
Talk about a role reversal, Sena actually got one over Yozora.

Yozora seems really hung up over the past, I didn't think Kodoka leaving scarred her that badly, guess it did.
Aug 18, 2013 11:12 PM

Feb 2012
CrimsonPhantom said:
"Have you ever wanted to... c'est si bon?" Yozora wants the D!!! xD
That scene just killed me!

I'd give Haganai NEXT an award for most hilarious use of the french language in an anime.

LOL, this is even more funny, because I'm natively French and it felt REALLY AWKWARD XD
Oct 1, 2013 3:05 PM

Mar 2012
WHAT AN ANSWER. FINALLY Sena stuck it to her; basically said stop hanging onto the past and using it as an excuse to be a bitch. Also, she was humble in how she admitted that as much as she hates Yozora she'd never wish something like 'she doesn't exist'. Imo that's why Sena's better. Not cause she's 'perfect' or whatever, but because she's quite flawed, but able to admit that and move on with her life. She's developed so much imo
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Dec 12, 2013 6:50 PM
Feb 2009
aww what a cute episode lol
Feb 4, 2014 1:59 AM

Aug 2009
At first I was like C'est si bon

and then I was like shit just got real!

Good thing it all ended well :)

On the surface there doesn't appear to be a big plot, but I can sense a strong development in Yozora.
Mar 5, 2014 8:12 PM

Feb 2013
- Rika giving up
- Kobato-Rika
- pigtails-Rika
- Normal Rika

She's just trying anything to see if something sticks.
Apr 10, 2014 7:38 AM
Dec 2013
"Have you ever wanted to... c'est si bon?"

HAHA C'est si bon ahhhhhh

btw y is she wearing that outfit?!

Jun 20, 2014 7:59 PM

Aug 2013
Lol at the after credits "My crotch is overheating" *jumps into bed* c'est si bon! c'est si bon! xD
Jul 20, 2014 10:04 PM

Jun 2014
Can't wait to see the movie!
Aug 20, 2014 3:14 PM

Jul 2010
Eh, Yozora went from favourite character in s1 to most hated in s2. Hair must be the problem, I guess. Sena was right at that scene and Yozora just wishes her dead. Well then. And Sena just accepts it? This is getting a little bit dumb.
Nov 26, 2014 5:27 PM

Jun 2014
They keep going on how it would be nice to practice with friends, or do it with friends, but looking at the neighbor club from the outside, it is easy to see that they are already friends with each other.

Then they still left the script writing to Yozora.

C'est si Bon!

Forget Maid Cafes or Butler Cafes, I want to go to a Cat Cafe.

Now it is Yozora's turn to cry and leave.
zat-bustNov 26, 2014 5:36 PM

Dec 11, 2014 11:52 AM

Apr 2013
I love it I love it I love it I love it! This series is simply awesome, every-single-character and next episode it looks like we got another one, yay! :D
Jan 24, 2015 5:38 AM

Sep 2013
i really like sena..
she is narcissistic and a bit dumb but she's nice and she's doing her best in everything :)

for yozora, she has flaws too and i want to like her.. but yappari, i just can't.
she is just way too mean.. i used to find excuses everytime she does mean things, thinking that she acts bitchy but still a good girl inside.. but after this episode, i give up.

to think that she wish sena has never existed.. it is confirmed that she only care about kodaka and doesn't give a fuck about the other members of the club (she maybe even hate them).

but i still love her voice, marina inoue <3
Feb 17, 2015 5:32 PM

Aug 2014
He didn't type "go tit" at all.
He said ryōkai (ryoukai).
領海 Ryoukai - Territorial waters
but wanted to type
了解 Ryoukai - Roger that (ok, understand, it means agreement)
so it wasn't so funny in japanese
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 7, 2015 9:23 PM

Jun 2014
HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT SENA WAS GOING TO GET DECKED.
Makes me wonder if theres something in Sena's past that she would like to not remember.
Yozora is cute, but I still think shes the weakest character in the show. shes just kind of annoying.
Also... introducing a new character like 3 episodes from the end? really?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 10, 2015 8:55 AM

Sep 2014
Wow, Yozora was the one doing a rage quit this time.

Rika cosplaying as Kobato... Sena doesn't approve. xD

Neko café! :3

C'est si bon! ;)
Apr 3, 2015 4:36 PM

Feb 2014
LOL, C'est si bon!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Apr 10, 2015 9:15 AM

Jan 2013
I see that the drama is beginning to strike a lot.
But rather than shipping someone, I want to see those two girls as friends.
Apr 22, 2015 8:06 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Yozora rly should let go, it is starting to annoy me somehow. But oh well it s the char :/

Apr 22, 2015 12:23 PM

Apr 2010
C'est si bon!
Finally Sena got some revenge. I'm sick of Yozora's unkindness.
Sep 11, 2015 1:00 AM

Sep 2015
gOod episode
"Normal couples are allowed except for those who are in the third world :3."
Dec 26, 2015 10:24 AM

Jan 2011
they are creating movie for school festival thats interesting
Jun 19, 2017 7:34 AM

Apr 2017
Yozora got a taste of her own medicine this time. Serves that evil bitch right.
Jul 18, 2017 6:31 AM

May 2017
I liked the part where Yozora got a taste of her own medicine and started crying over that one little comment lmao. Always tormenting Sena but when Sena says one thing that rubs her the wrong way she cries haha. I don't understand how anyone could love a bully like her. Oh boo hoo we were childhood friends and I never saw him and it really hurt me even though he didn't even know my name or gender.
Aug 22, 2017 6:22 PM

Sep 2015
My heart dropped when Sora cried ;-;
Jan 3, 2018 6:44 PM

Nov 2016
Hi, I'm here from the distant future of 2018. I thought this episode was pretty meme, especially with the part where they had Kobato bite Maria. However, the part where Maria ran outside naked seemed like pretty intense jailbait, and I was waiting for the police sirens to sound. They even showed nipples smh

please don't arrest me

Feb 22, 2018 11:54 AM

Sep 2013
I can't wait to see how their movie turns out!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 11, 2018 12:26 AM

May 2016
Just when I thought the story was getting interesting, and the next day they talk like nothing had happened this show is pretty childish.
Nov 29, 2018 11:14 PM
Jul 2017
Thank God Sena gave Yozora a reality check. Trying to recreate the past with Kodaka. And Yozora was being extremely defensive what Sena was saying. Face it, Yozora, you can't just focus everything on the past between you and Kodaka ten years ago. Focus on the present. It's called reality, so get it through your thick narrow headed ass skull! You tell her, Sena! Life goes on, Yozora, you fucking heartless, soulless, manipulative, demonic ass cunt! I really wish that Kodaka can finally win the girl which is Sena. And Kodaka and Yozora get in a brutal final fist fight. Like Yakuza Kiwami 1. Where Kodaka Hasegawa is Kazuma Kiryu and Yozora Mikazuki is Akira Nishikiyama. And you know who wins, our main protagonist, of course. And Yozora is the main antagonist of the show. I wanna see Kodaka beat the fuck out of Yozora and I don't care if she's a female, I just want her sorry ass get beat to death! Fucking cunt! I pray something bad happens to Yozora.
Dec 17, 2020 7:26 PM

Dec 2012
C'est si bon!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jan 20, 2021 8:01 PM

May 2017
Rika is definitly trying everything she can , even imouto XD
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Dec 29, 2022 12:58 AM

Jan 2015
Great episode, Kodaka's really good with his words to keep the peace going, what a cool guy for one of these protagonists.
Cat cafe part really hit true. Totally feel Yozora's love for cats.
Super cute end card.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.