Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 31, 2015 6:45 AM
Dec 2011
HOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kimijima you ////////????? my god ! to think i said good things about him i feel like washing my mouth with soap i really thought he was a kind man ,kimijima you bastard , he used AIRI he used KAI ...

so many things happen in this episode the mention of NOAH'S ARK and SERN again shit everybody is with the THE COMMITTEE OF 300 ! so the big boss is THE COMMITTEE OF 300 and everyone is working under them !

wow NAE !!!! they should have showed her moves more ! and i like seeing AKI snapped and KAI was the one who is positive which was epic this episode was mind blowing, heart aching, jaw dropping, body shaking episode cant wait to see what happens next i love this anime actually i always did :3
Oct 3, 2015 7:42 PM

Apr 2014
was that girl operating the gunbuild2 with no power source in the beginning?
---------My Profile------------
Mar 2, 2016 12:03 AM

Jul 2013
Huge ChäoS;HEAd connection in this episode with Noah creating delusions, though the delusions are true illusions in this case it seems rather than delusions that can actually harm people.

Also a fairly decent Steins;Gate connection in this episode as SERN is obviously still screwing things up big time for people bent on world domination, directly connected to everything going on in the episode.

EDIT: Also the mention of S Braun. Obvious relation to J Braun.

Where is Okabe when you need a time machine handy, damn it?

Anyways, I'm pretty damn impressed with the series so far. I just understood several episodes back that the phones with an augmented reality were one of the main plot devices in this anime (I totally ignored the description in this case). I didn't catch it at first because, well, we basically already have that technology. It's even integrated into Windows 10 and fully usable if you have the hardware. It'll only be a matter of time until an app is developed like IruO. Windows 10 wasn't out yet when this anime was made, so it's pretty cool to see it predict technology like this.

It also gives us a grim look at the current situation of the world and our future. Not only are there conspiracy theories out there about the world elite wanting to reduce the world population to 1 billion, there's some people outright saying it's what needs to be done.

I'm also loving how the anime is showing us the impracticability of giant robots while also glorifying them. It also taught me about monopoles, which, oddly enough, real life CERN is conducting experiments with the LHC in an attempt to find monopoles, or something like that. Creepy, eh?

There's also discussed just in this episode the possibility of uploading one's consciousness as data in order to become immortal. I've seen several articles over past years on this and it is something scientists are trying to achieve. Also creepy.

Anyways, unless the series really gets terrible in the next few episodes, I really don't understand the scores people are giving it. Right now it has about the same winning formula that Steins;Gate has. I think the problem is that people are measuring it against Steins;Gate rather than analyzing it for what it is. I won't be giving it a 10 like Steins;Gate, but I'll certainly be giving it a 9 if it keeps going strong.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Jul 21, 2016 4:40 PM

Nov 2015

Wow, didn't expect that dark turn of events with Airi!
Funny how in previous episodes I read a comment saying Kimijima was a nice person and all xD

Wow! Nae...those abilities... Does THAT happen in the VN too? Or is it an anime original scene to make her more appealing?

Hraktuus said:
I think the problem is that people are measuring it against Steins;Gate rather than analyzing it for what it is. I won't be giving it a 10 like Steins;Gate, but I'll certainly be giving it a 9 if it keeps going strong.

Exactly. Good thing that in my case it's been a time since I watched S;G but I share your opinion (and the rest of your comment too)
Wings said:
was that girl operating the gunbuild2 with no power source in the beginning?

It has internal batteries but they discharge too quickly so they have to be constantly recharged while being used. At least that's what I inferred from all previous episodes.
lakshika said:
HOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kimijima you ////////????? my god ! to think i said good things about him i feel like washing my mouth with soap i really thought he was a kind man ,kimijima you bastard , he used AIRI he used KAI ...

[size]So it was you! jaja[/size]
HumbertoZeroJul 21, 2016 4:47 PM
Oct 29, 2016 12:01 PM

Jan 2016
Plot twist much. I really didn't expect that, I have to give the Director as well as the VN praise for presenting Kimijima Kou as a kind guy while that Exoskeleton CEO was the bad guy.
Kind of weird where they cut off the episode, imo.
Also, my respect of Nae as a character suddenly went up, I can imagine her taking on a whole gang with a genuine smile on her face. Jesus.

Oh, and NOAH's ark? Glad they snuck in a small Chaos;Head reference there, except the NOAH's ark is based on Holograms/Augmented Reality it seems.
Godammit SERN and your use of Black Holes.
Dec 11, 2016 10:37 PM

Sep 2013
Bland episode. I kept waiting for something major to happen but it just felt like filler...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 22, 2017 11:17 AM

Jan 2013
Damn Nae is strong, not weird coming from Mr. Braun obviously.
Kimijima Kou is as evil as it can be, experimenting on a little girl to make yourself immortal in a way, he died but he didn't die. A copy of what he was at the time.

This is getting dark.
Jan 19, 2020 2:59 AM

Mar 2012
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2012

266 by Rinkitori31 »»
Apr 14, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

339 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jan 22, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

216 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

303 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

156 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.