Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 8 Discussion

Sep 2, 2014 5:41 AM
This episode touched me

Oct 31, 2014 7:55 PM

I was debating whether to choose Kotori or Hanayo for my favorite but this episode gave me the answer.
Eri.

<3

Nov 25, 2014 10:52 AM

Everybody is so kawaii ♥♥♥
Great episode

Jan 24, 2015 2:49 AM
Worst One

I am actually pretty surprised at how much I am enjoying this show, I thought it was a bit boring at the start but it just seems to get better with each episode. Also Maki is my favourite, She is hawt stuff.

Mar 4, 2015 5:19 PM

Ok, I think Niko has the title of best girl now.
I mean she was the reason I started watching this show in the first place but she was so bitchy in the beginning, way different than I imagined.

May 11, 2015 8:17 PM

So Nozomi was the one who name their group.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Jun 17, 2015 7:04 PM

KaitoDash said:
Is it just me or the BGM for this episode suddenly went all amazing? Or maybe I was just moved by the mood.

Amazing episode. Without doubt the hard-to-beat best episode so far.

Agreed! it suprisingly amazing, as expected though
the anime is getting better and better too.. can't wait for next episode

Aug 7, 2015 4:50 AM
Zuihou said:
Eri gave in way too suddenly lol.

It's far from too suddenly, you could see from long time ago that there's more in her than just randomly hating their club.

Btw why am i getting so emotionally attached to a show about 16 years old high school girls wtf, i really didn't expect something as interesting as this is.....

Aug 25, 2015 8:03 PM

Anyone else almost cry? Or close to tears, I was.

Oct 12, 2015 12:45 AM

Best episode so far, really loving this anime!

Oct 30, 2015 9:06 PM

Finally! The performance wasn't really one of my favorites but the emotion Eri showed after it made it worth it.

Nov 22, 2015 11:24 AM

Nozomiii! I love how she is the mastermind, she has a way with words, love that! Honoka is a great leader, maaan. And Eri is a cutie <3 I love how every girl in this anime has a role and character development. I love all of them even if some used to have annoying voices (guess the seiyuus improved over time)

Feb 3, 2016 7:41 AM
Nozomi is da BOSSSSSSS like a BOSSSSSSSS. She predicted so far ahead in the future, is she secretly a goddess or something? And I thought the one who come up with the group name is Hanayo. To be honest, Erichi is the only member that I don't really like. Maybe it's just me, she annoys me. You just can't compare ballet with idol dance... Like seriously?
Modified by GBSHITMALANDGN, Feb 3, 2016 7:45 AM

Feb 17, 2016 10:51 AM
yay Eri chan and Nozomi finally ended up joining

Mar 25, 2016 7:13 PM

Oh man, the melodrama was laid on thick this episode and again it's all a little too convenient how this group is forming, yet somehow I still had a big smile on my face during the performance. Maybe I'm easily manipulated emotionally wise or I could be just weak to idol's, either way I can't deny that I'm enjoying myself.

May 9, 2016 2:44 AM

Oh My, So it was Nozomi-san behind all of this right from the very first day. DAMN i completely overlooked her.
Amazing Episode. Ericchi as a character is just as i though she would be; Absolutely Perfect.

May 10, 2016 9:50 AM

Oh My, So it was Nozomi-san behind all of this right from the very first day. DAMN i completely overlooked her.
Amazing Episode. Ericchi as a character is just as i though she would be; Absolutely Perfect.

Jun 10, 2016 12:40 AM

So the first time watching through the episode I missed/glossed over/forgot about Nozomi's line about how the problem with Eli was how she's too self-sacrificial in order to help others. This put a different light on the ballet flashback, and it actually made more sense than when I first watched through the episode. Eli's opposition to μ's at the beginning of the season was actually consistent with this character trait because she was essentially sacrificing her image to some random underclassmen in order to let them down before their hopes could get too high. Judging from the flashback to her ballet days, it would seem that she didn't want μ's to experience the same kind of disappointment she did. Eli was actually made to be a pretty tragic character that actually garnered some sympathy, at least before she gets recruited.

However, even after watching through the episode twice something about Eli's recruitment just seems off. It basically boiled down to "become an idol so you can take your first steps toward doing something that you truly enjoy", but if she doesn't enjoy being council president why did she become one? This might be revisited later on but I'm not counting on it. I didn't really like that part of the episode.

Things not about Eli:
Nozomi as a character was a pleasant surprise since her singing voice is my least favorite of the μ's, but she actually gets things done.

Nico accusing Eli of being jealous of the μ's made me smile (since Nico's recruitment arc was probably my favorite) and the group call ended up being a pretty subtle reminder of how most of them joined the group and their role within the group.

TL;DR I didn't really like the episode the first time around but that was just because I missed a line

Oct 30, 2016 7:17 AM

Episode in which the direction and the script, go hand in hand in a good manner. Narrative that manages to express well the concerns of Elicchi and how to characterize it further, but also the rest of the characters made not to look, interact well during the narration. Drawings and animations, perfect. Cute the final ballet.

Jan 24, 2017 12:15 PM

Looks like the preview from last episode was slightly misleading. Evil writers wanted to make us worry. :3

I'm glad the group is complete now. Eri looks so happy! The other members made a lot of improvement, too, so I bet they'll be allright in the future.

Next episode will have meidos. Awesome!

May 26, 2017 6:00 PM
Well played Nozomi... Well played. "Muse" is completed! This anime makes me feel so good no matter the kind of episode. The dance numbers are so cute and the songs are pretty catchy. Already glad there will be a second season to this :D

Aug 20, 2017 1:17 AM

I'm impressed that this episode managed to be of the most emotionally impacting episode so far. I can't believe how happy I am to finally see the group come together as the best of friends they are. Every single one of them was hard to convince to join but every time another member joins the group, I cry so hard especially when Eli was accepted ♥

Eli actually wanted to dance ever since back then but became hesitant towards it after all that ballet practice became for nothing in the competitions, making her think that anyone without a dancing background like her is bound to fail. Despite all those attempts to push them away with harsh practice and try to save the school just for the sake of saving it for honor, Muse with Honoka's optimism
ended up pulling her in more every time to make her realize that she could get help and not be too hard on herself and others while doing what she actually wants. How they eagerly asked her to join after all she's done to her surprise was definitely a very touching moment.

Eli got spat on by an Alpaca, witnessed nocturnal weight gain, got the girls to spread their legs, and tasted her first hamburger (that random smile was so adorable and that burger spell lol) all in the same episode!

Nozomi orchestrated the 9 member plot to help the girls with their inner conflicts all along... I was very surprised that she was actually the one who came up of the name and cleverly gathered all the members in the group for them to see the passion gained from joining ;~; This series made me find a newfound appreciation for the songs. I noticed that ever since Korekara no Someday, the CG became comparatively very good~
Modified by Kajo_Senpai69, Aug 20, 2017 1:24 AM

Sep 24, 2017 3:14 PM

Eri and Nozomi joined and the group is finally complete. Nozomi is amazing being behind everything.

Nov 9, 2017 9:02 AM

Eli teaches and trains them and finally does what she wants instead of doing it out of duty :'(
Nozomi behind the name and tells them about eli, they do a performance for the school open house.

Jan 4, 2018 4:24 AM

Nozomi is quite the schemer lol :)
to bad she doesn't wear glasses then i could call her Villain in glasses lol

Feb 10, 10:01 AM

And the group is gathered.
It'll be interesting, how characters will interact with each other, hope more of this.. ;p

May 24, 5:40 PM

okay the scene with everyone smiling in the classroom creeped me out a bit. Anyways we finally get the 2 onee sans to join the squad. nozomi has 500 IQ

May 29, 4:09 PM
:D

We finally find out who came up with their name and now all 9 members are here :D

Jun 9, 8:17 AM

well group is now completed! I didn't think vice pres came up with the name. I thought it was the shy, idol enthusiast

Jul 11, 8:51 AM

They finally, joined the club, things gonna get more spicy from now on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 9, 3:34 PM

I like the cute attention to details, like the colors of their phones.

Aug 19, 1:35 PM

Eri joined and the performance was a success. Very good episode again.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Sep 27, 7:21 PM
Eli is in the building bois!! Also, Nozomi

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]