Dec 7, 2008 9:29 PM

Oct 2008
Abraham Lincoln
Dec 7, 2008 9:40 PM

Jun 2008
JFK all the way
Dec 7, 2008 9:42 PM

Nov 2006
So far I agree with all three....JFK, Roosevelt, and Lincoln. There were quite a few good presidents...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2008 9:44 PM

Nov 2006
uchihaeyez said:
did you know that's how the teddy bear got it's name? teddy roselevelt

Lol I did hear something like that. That's kinda cute...
ivorykeysDec 7, 2008 9:50 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2008 1:02 PM

Jul 2008
Most def not George Bush. Stupid dude caused the war.
Dec 8, 2008 1:25 PM

Nov 2006
Bou said:

He didn't start the war. The terrorists that destroyed our Twin Towers in NYC started the war. They instigated a fight and challenged us. Just like how Japan instigated and challenged us when they bombed Pearl Harbor. What would you have had us do? Roll over and let the terrorists walk all over us? No, they needed to be taught that we weren't going to just let them get away with destroying and killing people even if it was for their own "religious" reasons. They threatened the very fabric and institution of our country and therefore we answered.
Dec 8, 2008 3:48 PM

Jul 2008
ivorykeys said:
Bou said:

He didn't start the war. The terrorists that destroyed our Twin Towers in NYC started the war. They instigated a fight and challenged us. Just like how Japan instigated and challenged us when they bombed Pearl Harbor. What would you have had us do? Roll over and let the terrorists walk all over us? No, they needed to be taught that we weren't going to just let them get away with destroying and killing people even if it was for their own "religious" reasons. They threatened the very fabric and institution of our country and therefore we answered.

Yeah that's true. 9-11 leaded us to the war, and all that stuff. So then he sent troops over there or something. *Sigh* I still don't like it at all, even if I'm not affected by this stuff. But all we're doing currently over there is trying to help those people, then they kill us. What the heck?
Dec 8, 2008 3:52 PM

Nov 2006
uchihaeyez said:
Bou said:
ivorykeys said:
Bou said:

Yeah that's true. 9-11 leaded us to the war, and all that stuff. So then he sent troops over there or something. *Sigh* I still don't like it at all, even if I'm not affected by this stuff. But all we're doing currently over there is trying to help those people, then they kill us. What the heck?
the whole thing is one big mess not one person can fix. so don't blame anyone for it. my view anyway

I don't like the idea of a war either and personally, I wish there was another way that we could have helped solve or deal with the situation. But unfortunately some things and some people just can't be dealt with through just words... = ( All I pray and hope for is that it will be over soon and that our future generations won't have to go through the same things that we've had to deal with for the past few years.
Dec 8, 2008 3:55 PM

Jul 2008
ivorykeys said:
uchihaeyez said:
Bou said:
ivorykeys said:
Bou said:

the whole thing is one big mess not one person can fix. so don't blame anyone for it. my view anyway

I don't like the idea of a war either and personally, I wish there was another way that we could have helped solve or deal with the situation. But unfortunately some things and some people just can't be dealt with through just words... = ( All I pray and hope for is that it will be over soon and that our future generations won't have to go through the same things that we've had to deal with for the past few years.

^ Smart. I totally agree.
Dec 8, 2008 4:36 PM

Jul 2008
uchihaeyez said:
Bou said:
ivorykeys said:
uchihaeyez said:
Bou said:
ivorykeys said:
Bou said:

hehe good we all agree and we don't start a MAL war XD

Agreed. XD
Dec 8, 2008 5:56 PM

Nov 2006
Bou said:
uchihaeyez said:
Bou said:
ivorykeys said:
uchihaeyez said:
Bou said:
ivorykeys said:
Bou said:

hehe good we all agree and we don't start a MAL war XD

Agreed. XD

Lol That's what I was totally worried about. As I was writing that response to Bou's first comment I was seriously thinking, "Shit...I really hope this doesn't piss anyone off. I don't want to start anything with anyone." Lol
Dec 8, 2008 10:03 PM

Apr 2008
John F. Kennedy! AKA The cutest President eva! (or at least in my opinion. ^^)

Dec 10, 2008 6:31 AM

Aug 2007
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
Dec 18, 2008 5:42 PM

Jan 2008
OBAMA
Hello!
Dec 18, 2008 7:22 PM

May 2008
favorite president? clinton.. who else could do what he did?

however must say hilary should never be president.
Jan 12, 2009 7:53 AM

Nov 2006
ChaoXide said:
however must say hilary should never be president.

Totally agree with you on that one.
Apr 13, 2009 11:24 AM

Apr 2008
Clinton, for what he did for the economy.

Alucard and Seras

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Where do you live in the USA?

Blue-Eagle - Dec 7, 2008

47 by logic340 »»
Dec 5, 2016 7:58 AM

» what do you like about our country?

Blue-Eagle - Dec 7, 2008

8 by feder »»
Dec 31, 2009 2:20 AM

» What is your favorite city and state?

Blue-Eagle - Dec 7, 2008

10 by feder »»
Dec 31, 2009 2:17 AM

» new president

kage-bunshin - Jan 14, 2009

6 by feder »»
Oct 10, 2009 5:58 PM

» What's your favorite american football team?

Blue-Eagle - Dec 7, 2008

14 by Koby »»
Dec 18, 2008 7:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.