Forum Settings
Forums

Recap Special of Gundam AGE Featuring Asemu and Zeheart Announced

New
Feb 20, 2013 4:45 AM

Feb 2008
According to the official website, a recap special of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE titled "Memory of Eden" was announced to be produced. Asemu's arc will be reassembled featuring Asemu and Zeheart.

Source: Gundam Age official website key visual of "Memory of Eden"

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memory of Eden on MAL
NaruleachApr 9, 2013 10:22 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 20, 2013 5:04 AM

Feb 2009
I actually liked Asemu's arc, even though it was shorter compared to Flit and Kio.
AGE II has the best design out of the Gundams. Its writing was better, though that's not saying much as AGE's script was terrible.
I finished AGE so why not. I'll watch this.
Feb 20, 2013 6:52 AM

Feb 2011
I'm onto watching Gundam recaps since I've completed all the main series already, I'm definitely going to watch this.

Also for the sake of refreshing my memory, can barely remember a damn thing from Generation II.
Feb 20, 2013 7:48 AM

Oct 2007
belatkuro said:
I actually liked Asemu's arc, even though it was shorter compared to Flit and Kio.
AGE II has the best design out of the Gundams. Its writing was better, though that's not saying much as AGE's script was terrible.
I finished AGE so why not. I'll watch this.

I would be more specific and say it was cripplingly simplistic and obviously written by a guy that is used and was in fact writing a video game script for an anime. I still don't know why they didn't just make it a game.
Feb 20, 2013 8:09 AM

Aug 2010
Well, this was pretty inevitable that Asemu is getting revisited. I hope it turns out for the best and actually introduce the other AGE-2 forms.
Feb 20, 2013 12:03 PM

Jan 2009
damn i thought it will be a movie? or the Gundam AGE movie is different?
Feb 20, 2013 1:19 PM

Feb 2011
j0x said:

I don't think a Gundam AGE movie was ever announced. It most likely wouldn't be getting one anyway.
Feb 20, 2013 1:58 PM

Jan 2009
morshuwarrior said:
j0x said:

I don't think a Gundam AGE movie was ever announced. It most likely wouldn't be getting one anyway.

people are speculating a movie few weeks ago - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-01/new-unspecified-gundam-age-project-green-lit

but ye it never was confirmed
Feb 20, 2013 5:11 PM

Feb 2010
JUST GIVE US AN ANIME FOR CROSSBONE ALREADY
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 20, 2013 7:41 PM
Jan 2012
hazerddex said:
JUST GIVE US AN ANIME FOR CROSSBONE ALREADY

Or push forward the schedule on "The Origin".
Feb 20, 2013 11:51 PM

Feb 2011
j0x said:
morshuwarrior said:
j0x said:

people are speculating a movie few weeks ago - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-01/new-unspecified-gundam-age-project-green-lit

Ok, I see how it is. A movie would be great but I doubt it'll happen because of AGE's (unfortunate) failure.
Feb 21, 2013 3:24 AM

Sep 2010
I hate recaps, but since I loved Asemu and Zeheart to death I'll watch. Hope it will have some new material thrown in like the previous Gundam specials of 00 and SEED.

morshuwarrior said:
j0x said:
morshuwarrior said:
j0x said:

Ok, I see how it is. A movie would be great but I doubt it'll happen because of AGE's (unfortunate) failure.

Also the anime wrapped itself up, but it was rushed like hell. It would have been better to give each generation at least with 25 episodes and not a random number, but meh Sunrise and Hino tried.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 21, 2013 5:33 AM

May 2008
I hate recaps...they're so long and un-needed xx; But it's Zeheart..and Asemu..and that was probably my favorite arc in AGE and Zeheart's my favorite character so we'll see.

Feb 21, 2013 9:44 AM

Nov 2008
This gundam was will
j0x said:
morshuwarrior said:
j0x said:

I don't think this gundam will ever get a moive adaptation cause it simply was not able to surpass everyone expectation.
Mar 11, 2013 10:21 PM

Sep 2011
GigaSPX said:
Well, this was pretty inevitable that Asemu is getting revisited. I hope it turns out for the best and actually introduce the other AGE-2 forms.

not a AGE-2 wear but there some there a production image that show part of the AGE-1 Swordia that Asemu used in the game
top left corner

hope it appears

hour of new additional material
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-04/gundam-age-memory-of-eden-to-add-1+hour-of-new-footage
Mar 15, 2013 8:26 AM

Dec 2011
Don't even think about it, Sunrise. -_-
Mar 16, 2013 8:05 PM

Sep 2011
raidenwarrior said:
Don't even think about it, Sunrise. -_-

no one is twisting your arm and forcing you to watch it

Deal with it
May 22, 2013 8:50 PM
May 22, 2013 9:31 PM
Oct 2010
Age LMAO!
May 23, 2013 1:56 AM

Sep 2010
Watched the trailer I'm so freaking excited I can't wait cause these two were my favorite characters in AGE <3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 12 hours ago

20 by NoktoH »»
1 hour ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.