Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2013 2:15 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So yeah, Seina and those two guys having something obviously obscene stamped on them for breaking curfew. LOL at the paper bags.

Love the screentime that Erma gets in this episode.
Dec 27, 2014 3:02 PM

Sep 2014
Ep 5. Our first filler.

Pros:

Comedy: this was a decent romp of funny. The escape from the Academy. The testing. Heck even the ending got a chuckle out of me. Plus there were call backs from OVA 1: The Gimme a Break show and the DNA Collecting.

Hehehe. Nurse Washu.

Seina: He provides good sane man expressions and mannerisms. He also seems to be less of a pervert than the rest. Or maybe he's covert. He also shows to be a bit more observant than others when it came to Erm's disguise as Amane. Not bad for an interaction that lasted two eps.

Erma: She seems to be the fourth of the harem group as well as the tech savvy/scientist. Her design is cool and her demeanor leaves alot of questions.

Other:

Human collecting: This raises a red flag of WTF. There were organizations or groups that round up humans, not the humanoids, and do tests on them. Could this have happened to the other earthlings and what came of them?

Also gives a reminder that despite the beauty in the universe, it can still get a killed or worse.

Seina's data: WTF LMAO. That was funny.

Overall 3/5. It was funny. It was slapsticky. And a breather from the plot.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Nov 28, 2019 7:29 PM

Aug 2015
So, it's Police Academy: the Anime

the GP is starting to look more like an army

outer space under Jurai management is kinda looking like a dystopian hellhole where people can be unlawfully abducted

still, I wouldn't mind being abducted for that experiment

also, I guess I'm a furry now
thanks, anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! GXP Episode 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 7, 2011

11 by security_desu »»
Aug 24, 2022 12:05 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! GXP Episode 26 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 8, 2011

14 by Hesmiyu »»
May 22, 2022 7:20 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! GXP Episode 17 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 8, 2011

3 by TheKing528 »»
Sep 17, 2021 4:24 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! GXP Episode 14 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 8, 2011

4 by glassknuckles »»
Dec 6, 2019 2:22 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! GXP Episode 13 Discussion

Fallenkingzero - Apr 21, 2013

2 by glassknuckles »»
Dec 6, 2019 2:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.