Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2008 1:40 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was good but the kid looked too young. I though I would T_T but no instead the mother annoyed me by being stupid to fall in that guys' lies of just wanting to sell kimonos by telling Kazuya's mother that she is pretty.

The father obviously seems to work too much and not enough see his wife.

I found it funny that those three boys called Honne Onna a demon and mentioned around her hell.

I burst out when the sales man got sent to hell cause the whole scene this time was just funny and not scary. The parts that were are those when the boy hesitated and looked through the books. He sure got a fear of how hell is.

Boy is pretty hard working each pay he seem to get 20 000 yen, which equals about 200$.

1.The scene just made me ahahahahahahahahaha! Like that.
2.Kazuya.........:(

Great at least the fan service makes Yuzuki very sexy anybody like her body contours?

please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 6, 2008 2:39 PM

Aug 2008
Lol, you beat me to it. I didn't quite understand the episode. So the wife was obsessed with kimonos, which upset the rest of her family? Kazuya ultimately sent the salesman to hell because he thought he was making his mother a materialist or something?

I did like the last scene with Honne Onna and Kazuya. I think she asks him what he was looking at, and he was reading a book about hell. Kazuya responded that he was looking at a place where he was going. Honne Onna didn't look really shock about it; that would probably give her identity away if anybody was researching the case just happened to be observing them, lol.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Dec 6, 2008 2:45 PM

Nov 2008
guyklc said:
Lol, you beat me to it. I didn't quite understand the episode. So the wife was obsessed with kimonos, which upset the rest of her family? Kazuya ultimately sent the salesman to hell because he thought he was making his mother a materialist or something?

I did like the last scene with Honne Onna and Kazuya. I think she asks him what he was looking at, and he was reading a book about hell. Kazuya responded that he was looking at a place where he was going. Honne Onna didn't look really shock about it; that would probably give her identity away if anybody was researching the case just happened to be observing them, lol.

I just watched it before you maybe?
Yeah the salesmen was taking advantage of the wife indeed. That screwed maybe the money of the family since he was charging her a lot.

What did you think about the dragon and Enma Ai?
Dec 6, 2008 2:57 PM

Aug 2008
slayer545 said:
guyklc said:

Yeah the salesmen was taking advantage of the wife indeed. That screwed maybe the money of the family since he was charging her a lot.

Lol, I thought the dragon part was funny... I mean, it was so random and I don't even know why it was there. I think it was funnier when the salesman was on his way to hell... the tiny dragon wrapped around his body. Lol! I mean, one scene, the dragon is so big, yet the other, it's so small?

Dec 6, 2008 3:23 PM

Nov 2008
guyklc said:
slayer545 said:
guyklc said:

Lol, I thought the dragon part was funny... I mean, it was so random and I don't even know why it was there. I think it was funnier when the salesman was on his way to hell... the tiny dragon wrapped around his body. Lol! I mean, one scene, the dragon is so big, yet the other, it's so small?

Perhaps a reference dragons can be evil yet punish with justice somewhat.
Dec 9, 2008 3:49 AM

Mar 2008
slayer545-sama said:
guyklc said:
slayer545 said:
guyklc said:

Perhaps a reference dragons can be evil yet punish with justice somewhat.

hmm i think it's because expensive kimonos have dragon prints.. in the boat, the tiny dragon wrapping around him clearly resembled cloth.. it was funny that he tried to sell kimono to ai when he was in the boat.. ^^; but that would've been nice in one way.. new kimono for ai hehe..

yuzuki had a lot of screen time this episode, but as usual she's either too shy or scared that ai would force her into SM play if she interfered ^^;

other than that, it's a very straight-forward episode.. except i didnt really see the connection of goldfish with this episode.. the goldfish in his aquarium was damn ugly ^^; i wonder if that represents his mom? lol..

well, either ways, this season is going downhill very fast.. possibly on third gear no brakes >.< yuzuki, do something!!!!!
Dec 9, 2008 9:25 AM

Aug 2008
Lol, yeah, what does the goldfish have to do with this episode?

Anyways, I don't think Yuzuki will do anything until the very end; the protagonists in the previous season didn't do anything big until the last few episodes.

Dec 18, 2008 2:24 PM

Feb 2008
lol i think there was a goldfish motif in this episode. once again they mixed it up a bit to keep it from being redundant. still though, its going to be along way to ep 26. i have a feeling we wont really see any real advancement to the conclusion till the last couple eps.
Dec 18, 2008 3:17 PM
May 2008
The Jigoku Shoujo series is one that has needed to be 13 episodes max for "each season". At this point in the third season, it feels like season one all over again with no real development of the characters, just retreads (how many animal cruelty episodes have there been already, like 4?) of revenge being taken.

Season two was the high point IMO, because of background episodes of Ai's helpers. Although, I thought the "journalist" (Hajime Shibata) was too naive in stopping the various revenge's (Hello, you know that taken revenge is bad? Good, I'm glad we had this talk, see ya.....Oops x essentially every episode he was in). But he certainly is better than Yuzuki.

Yuzuki's passive role in season three is perplexing. Personally, if something "possessed" me, so that frequently a cacoon comes bursting out of my back with extreme pain, I'd try and do something about it. The only thing she seems to do is say, "hello" to the various people wanting revenge, and "Oh No!" when they pull the string.

Looking back, I'm quite suprised this anime is as highly rated as it is, I must be missing something here... (and I do like episodic anime, Kino's Journey is one of my top 5 anime)
Dec 18, 2008 4:42 PM

Aug 2008
While I agree that there's no need for 20+ episodes for each season, I disagree as if the series is nothing about revenge. Season 2 and onwards, is more about the fragility of the human spirit. In the previous episode, we've had a boy who would rather send the one person that can help him to hell just so he can continue to live on in his world of lies. In another, a girl naively sent a "stalker" to hell so that she can preserve her "friends". It's the feeling of total haplessness, and not just the feeling of "wanting revenge".

Personally, I thought the main character in season 2 was the worst (Takuma). That guy is framed for his parents murder and he doesn't even try to defend himself. Yuzuki, although quite useless as well, can't really do anything... now, can she? But don't worry, I'm sure Yuzuki will do something EPIC in the last episode... or at least I hope. I don't want her to be like another Takuma, whose presence is not even needed.

Come to think of it, did Takuma do even a single good thing in season 2? It seems to me like he just made everything worse when he's not doing anything.

Dec 20, 2008 5:32 AM

Jun 2008
I found a single error at the beginning, Yuzuki tries to help the boy to deliver the papers by remembering him which family lives in each unit, but in the boxes the surnames are already written instead of the numbers.
Dec 20, 2008 1:32 PM
Dec 2007
The themes of the episode were nice and the metaphor of the goldfishes too, but appart from that, it's getting a bit boring to see similar episodes each week. I hope the next one will be better...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 20, 2008 9:29 PM
Sep 2008
RandomOugi said:
I found a single error at the beginning, Yuzuki tries to help the boy to deliver the papers by remembering him which family lives in each unit, but in the boxes the surnames are already written instead of the numbers.

Maybe kazuya is told where to deliver the papers, but not who to. That would make sense, since the boxes have the names and not the numbers in them.
Dec 21, 2008 8:23 PM
Nov 2007
First of all sorry to be absent for so long, been out of town and im going to have to reformat my computer soon. *Murders a random chicken to vent rage and comes back smiling* Anyway im happy to see that they have subbed alot of anime while I was gone so time to get to work.

Comments made while watching:

-Yuzuki just needs to stop meeting people. I mean everytime she meets someone new they end up sending or getting sent to hell.

-Yuzuki I know you are trying to help him develop his character but he is kinda busy right now so stop prying.

-Oh if he tries to send his goldfish to hell.... :D

-You know that part at the end of the opening where the picture of Yuzuki with her friends at the beach burns away to reveal Ai, its almost like Ai is pissed off cause she isnt there, Ai so needs a beach episode...yeah Im crazy.

-Well the first season lacked continuity until the reporter guy showed up, the second season lacked continuity until the last few episodes, in the third season we have Yuzuki who either knows, meets, or is in someway vaguely connected to the episodic characters. Now that is what they call a plot device. Yay Plot Device!

-There is something very creepy about the mother, I mean who the hell can make a song about a gold fish so unsettling?

-"Sensei forgive us! This is Hell."
Onna: "What are you talking about? Real hell is much worse." Oh yay inside joke! ^_^

-Oh what I wouldnt give to see Princess Kikuri find a uniform in her size and try to attend class just for the hell of it (pun intended), wouldnt make much sense but would be funny as...ok enough puns.

-*Yuzuki sees Kazuya about to pull the string*
Yuzuki: "No, Kazuya-kun." Of course it would be funny if she held her back or something....

-Wait the Hell Boy Corps are still around? Didnt he get sent to hell in season 1 after the only real fight scene in the series that involves Ai?

-Yuzuki:"Im not feeling well, you go on ahead." Yeah your back is gonna be killing you here in a few seconds.

-HOLY CRAP AI HAS A GIANT GOLDEN DRAGON! THAT IS AMAZING!!!

-Hey man Ai's Kimono is only a few centuries old...yeah she takes VERY good care of it apparently.

-Wow nice touch there at the end with the goldfish dying.

Post Episode Comments:

Not a bad episode, not outstanding but not bad.

Verdict:

Ok the guy was a jerk but so are most of the people on the planet (granted most of them are going to hell anyway) and we cant go sending them all to hell just for being jerks. Now if he was blackmailing the mother or something along those lines then the kid may have a case but for now ill have to say,

Not Guilty (Victory to Phoenix Wright ^_^)

Dec 23, 2008 2:04 PM

Aug 2008
kaizer11 said:
RandomOugi said:

Maybe kazuya is told where to deliver the papers, but not who to. That would make sense, since the boxes have the names and not the numbers in them.

I also thought it was a possibility she would "help" him by taking the mail to the correct person because in apartments generally the first number, in this case 2, tells what floor a person lives on. Maybe she was offering to take it even though it seems a little unlikely.

I think the plot is going to pick up in the next few episodes since in the original season and Futakomori the actual "storyline" didn't come into play until around episodes 10-14. I am very excited!
Jan 17, 2009 3:52 AM
Nov 2008
Well I like this episode so much...it's message has been sent ...successfully?

This episode could even be analyzed by Feminism/Genderism theory.
In Japan , they seem to have a very strong Patriachy meta-narrative.
"Gold fish in the mirror" reflect them into this one of the best Jigoku Shoujo's episode.

I'll not analyze them by now...everyone could think of this themselves after watching it. A Gold fish is only for Decoration they're only fed to show their beauty. Father is too cold-hearted and son is...erm...still wandering into the mist of Oedipus Complex.

Well , I still think my country's Patriachy is much worse.
People really have no Freedom of Speech.

"Mother do you think they drop the bomb"
- Pink Floyd
May 22, 2009 10:07 PM

Mar 2009
Hildolfr said:

Yuzuki's passive role in season three is perplexing. Personally, if something "possessed" me, so that frequently a cacoon comes bursting out of my back with extreme pain, I'd try and do something about it. The only thing she seems to do is say, "hello" to the various people wanting revenge, and "Oh No!" when they pull the string.

omg yes! I was wondering why nobody was mentioning this. I mean seriously, isn't it unfair for yuzuki to go through so much pain each time ai needs to "come out". Also the whole using her body as a power source to make ai when she "comes out" is just a little sickening to me O_O

erastale said:
Well I like this episode so much...it's message has been sent ...successfully?

This episode could even be analyzed by Feminism/Genderism theory.
In Japan , they seem to have a very strong Patriachy meta-narrative.
"Gold fish in the mirror" reflect them into this one of the best Jigoku Shoujo's episode.

I'll not analyze them by now...everyone could think of this themselves after watching it. A Gold fish is only for Decoration they're only fed to show their beauty. Father is too cold-hearted and son is...erm...still wandering into the mist of Oedipus Complex.

Well , I still think my country's Patriachy is much worse.
People really have no Freedom of Speech.

"Mother do you think they drop the bomb"
- Pink Floyd

cool analyzation =) I was wondering what the goldfish symbolized...not sure about the oedipus complex though since he has a son, not a daughter...o.O
Sep 28, 2009 7:42 AM

Aug 2009
I noticed that everyone that's pulling the strings and ones that are getting sent to hell are all located in that town(School) where Mikage Yuzuki lives.

and besides, what's wrong being obssessed with kimonos? Some people out there are also obssessed with something. Like me, who's obssessed with Anime. XD
Jan 8, 2010 6:04 AM

Jan 2008
Hildolfr said:
True true, why doesn't she do something about it I wonder.
As for the episode, the salesman technically isn't doing anything wrong, that's how salesmen work in the first place. But nonetheless, he needed to go.

Moonfrost said:
I noticed that everyone that's pulling the strings and ones that are getting sent to hell are all located in that town(School) where Mikage Yuzuki lives.
Haha yeah, hasn't any one noticed that it's starting to get quieter around here?
Jan 22, 2010 6:34 AM

Nov 2009
aww that kid jus should have yelled at the dude!!! (thats what i would have done... X3) poor guy... hehe at first i didnt no what guy he was talkin about... but i guess it wasnt his dad XP
Mar 14, 2010 4:29 AM

Apr 2009
Did anyone else notice the guy at the end who said something along the lines "What a beautiful lady." or "You look very beautiful today" ? Looks like a new salesman came to the hose now that the last one got sent to hell.

I wonder, could he also be the same person the salesman was calling? To me it sounded like he was giving him tips on how to get the job done easily.

I really liked the reference to the goldfish. And then how they showed it died at the end. I know what it was trying to signify, just don't know how to put it in the right words XP

I just had to laugh at the hell scene:
1/ Honne Onna: Do I look pretty in this? *turns into a demon <--makes sence
2/ Kikuri: *flying in the air* Does it suit me? <--okay, it's kikuri; she knows how to scare me
3/ Ichimoku: Does this suit me <-- me: ... O.O rofl

And it was a really nice reference to hell in the PE class scene. A joke that really fits Jigoku Shoujo and especially Honne Onna's character.
"You guys are slow!" <-- yep, that's Honne Onna for you
"Sensei, forgive us! This is hell!" <-- *tries not to laugh* if only they knew...
"Real hell is much worse..." <-- oh yeah, she knows what she's talking about
"Monster! Demon" <-- lol, you really don't know just who you're talking to,do you?

Also really liked the scene at the end, with the "This is where I'll be going"

And then the guy at the end... that's what I like about Jigoku Shoujo; you think you solved your problem by sending somone to hell, so now you only have to worry about hell when you die - wrong!

Overall really enjoyed this episode.
Apr 15, 2010 5:32 AM
Jul 2008
The goldfish reminds me of Goldeen from Pokemon :P

Makes me wonder if Yuzuki has to go through the same pain (when Ai comes out) more than the number of episodes. Maybe she ferries like 50 or so people in this season...but we only see half. Oh dang, I wouldn't want to be her lol
Jun 6, 2010 9:31 PM
May 2010
This is surely a problem family. The mother just want her husband's love, the husband doesn't care about his wife, and a kid who has to make money for the family.
Anyways, that business guy is such a leecher, keep sucking up money from the family.
lol why did that snake have to spurt fire...that fire was so fake...
that family is so doomed....leechers just keep coming and suck up everything
jimmy2027Jun 6, 2010 9:44 PM
Jul 17, 2010 1:17 PM

Mar 2010
uhhgh.. idk.. it seemed like a really silly reason to pull the string. the kid shouldn't be providing his mother with money like he was, giving her false hope. it was definitely a family problem. notice how another salesman came to the door at the end? the cycle is just going to start all over again.

the kid had no reason to give his soul up. the mother seemed a little damaged and felt unloved because of her inevitable aging process... and the husband was doing nothing to quell the fears that every woman has.
Feb 20, 2011 2:03 AM

Oct 2008
..wow, I'm so glad mum isn't like that.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 28, 2011 5:45 PM

Dec 2010
Really, not that bad of an episode. If I see it in Season 1 or Futukamori it would have been OK. So I liked it. Kind of straightforward but I'm fine with it.
Yuzuki... she is so making me watch Mitsuganae. I feel like I'll watch it to the end even if it's just because of her.
Jan 27, 2012 12:46 PM

Dec 2011
seekster said:
Comments made while watching:
-Oh if he tries to send his goldfish to hell.... :D
-"Sensei forgive us! This is Hell."
Onna: "What are you talking about? Real hell is much worse." Oh yay inside joke! ^_^

-Oh what I wouldnt give to see Princess Kikuri find a uniform in her size and try to attend class just for the hell of it (pun intended), wouldnt make much sense but would be funny as...ok enough puns.
-Hey man Ai's Kimono is only a few centuries old...yeah she takes VERY good care of it apparently.

-Wow nice touch there at the end with the goldfish dying.

>"He's not going to curse his goldfish?!" crossed my mind when he pulled the string, too.
>Nice pun in your comment about Kikuri.
>I liked how he tried to sell a kimono to ojou-sama there at the end... even insulting her current one.

@seekster, I'm using your excellent comments as a shortcut to writing my own response again, so thanks for the great input!

RulenneClarissa said:
I just had to laugh at the hell scene:
1/ Honne Onna: Do I look pretty in this? *turns into a demon <--makes sence
2/ Kikuri: *flying in the air* Does it suit me? <--okay, it's kikuri; she knows how to scare me
3/ Ichimoku: Does this suit me <-- me: ... O.O rofl
And then the guy at the end... that's what I like about Jigoku Shoujo; you think you solved your problem by sending somone to hell, so now you only have to worry about hell when you die - wrong!

Overall really enjoyed this episode.

@RulenneClarissa, thanks for reminding me about the hell scene! I had forgotten to comment on that! You make some interesting points, too.

I was really worried that the boy was going to curse his dad for some dumb reason... Anyway, another:

Excellent Episode; 5/5 ★★★★★

kesmikcuzJan 27, 2012 12:50 PM
Signature:
Aug 10, 2012 11:29 AM

May 2012
Was a nice episode, the kid must have quite the respect for his father to give his money that he worked for to his mother so his father won't suffer to much!

But yea not a bad episode!
Sep 18, 2012 11:09 PM

Apr 2011
What a nice episode. I finally get to see Honne Onna full skeleton face, instead of partial.

The mother was little insane, she just wants her husband to pay more attention to her, that's why she is deluding herself into buying more Kimono.

I cannot predict the son intention, because throughout the show, I thought he wanted to send his mother, but picking the salesmen was so straight forward and I called right. Another salesmen replaced that douche (not hating, just doing his daily living).

That dying salesmen tried to pitch a last sale on Emma. LOL
Oct 14, 2012 8:25 PM

Mar 2012
Oh boy, you'd never know a kid would do with a mother complex.

Well, the salesman's gone. But I doubt his parents would fix their failing marriage.
Dec 13, 2012 3:50 PM

Jun 2011
This was actually quite a normal episode... but I think sending the guy to hell was quite pointless, useless even. I mean, it's a company that sells kimonos and they probably know that there's this woman who buys a lot and is easy to convince... so there will be an endless cycle of new merchants coming to sell those kimonos again. So pointless :/
Oct 16, 2013 12:46 PM

Jan 2012
That guy didn't deserve to go to hell, he was just doing his jobs. Sending 1 of his kind to hell certainly does not stop others from coming, stupid kid.
Nov 29, 2013 2:12 AM

Aug 2013
I enjoyed this episode as usual, but I still feel pretty disgusted every time the cutscene where Yuzuki ''gives birth'' to Enma Ai... :s
Dec 6, 2013 2:14 AM

Jun 2012
well i think it was pointless to sent this men to hell cause if this woman falls for this words this is bound to happen again and its bound that his parents will break up eventually. i got to agree this man was a ass but still.

liked how this boy actually looked into hell so he knows where he will end up. this boy actually was thinking everything over and considering if it's worth it and okay it wasn't so it seems he was not that smart but at least he was thinking that's a improvement.

and seriously this man saying to Ai i have a better kimono for you that suits you better i mean get real there is no way he can get some better kimono then one with moving patrons that even can come out how can he beat that.
RobertovkDec 6, 2013 2:20 AM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Aug 15, 2014 11:04 AM

Jan 2014
Another nonsensical Mitsuganae reasoning.
If you were so afflicted by your family situation why you would curse an external person to death.
If you were so afflicted but you didn't want your parents to go to hell because of you, why you could have not saved your money to go away instead of curse a person and YOURSELF just because you clinged so much on sending someone to hell?
Ignorant kid.

Yuzuki I am awaiting your final route, I am watching this show only because of you.
Dec 10, 2014 3:02 AM

Nov 2013
Mehhhhhh episode

Godammit Kazuya! Stop relying on others to deal with your own family issues! Now you just made your life worse because now another salesperson is flattering your mother and you're going to hell idiot!

Why would Kazuya give all his job money to his mom to spend on her own luxuries? Fuck that bitch! She shouldn't deserve all those kimonos for doing jack shit!

Crazy_Coffee_Cat said:
I enjoyed this episode as usual, but I still feel pretty disgusted every time the cutscene where Yuzuki ''gives birth'' to Enma Ai... :s

Yeah that reused scene is getting annoying as shit. I wish I didn't have to see that nasty shit whenever someone pulled the string.
FunnyRatmanDec 10, 2014 3:06 AM

Oct 10, 2015 1:01 PM

Aug 2014
The boy was retarded beyond reason. Apparently he didn't learn proper words so he could talk to his father. As far as we know being a complete idiot in this anime costs you a visit in Hell.

Also, I just realised the girl that Enma has taken over is useless.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Aug 2, 2017 8:25 PM

Dec 2014
Salesman sent to hell for being a salesman
these kids are murderers
Sep 20, 2017 9:59 AM

May 2015
Poor kid. Poor salesman. He was just doing his job.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 3, 2017 10:26 AM

Sep 2012
salesman was right about one thing, husbands fault for always ignoring hes wife, he did it even off work
Feb 18, 2018 7:41 AM

Oct 2015
That mother is exceedingly dumb.
Jun 11, 2019 1:18 AM

Jun 2017
The mother should've been the one sent to hell for being an outstanding idiot.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jun 17, 2019 12:10 AM

Sep 2012
guyklc said:

its the opposite not being shocked gives away her...
Jun 17, 2019 12:17 AM

Sep 2012
danmess said:
Oh boy, you'd never know a kid would do with a mother complex.

Well, the salesman's gone. But I doubt his parents would fix their failing marriage.

trying to look out for ur mother is mother complex? yea sure 😂

Jan 31, 2021 12:57 PM

Mar 2019
At this point, the only reason I'm watching this is to see the interactions between those 3 and to see what happens with the girl. Everything else is so bad.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 18, 2021 9:55 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
I don't think the kimono seller deserved hell. He's just a salesman who happened to come across a really gullible and stupid customer, that's some good money right there. If anything, the son shouldn't be enabling his mother by giving her cash to buy those kimonos. Like mother like son, I see.

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Nov 12, 2022 7:38 PM
Dec 2017
lol was it necessary to send the dude to hell if anything its the mom

Jul 30, 2023 4:40 PM

Sep 2017
What a nightmarish life honestly
خ

More topics from this board

» do you really believe that all thee victims deserved to go to hell

geekfreak17a - May 17, 2014

5 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beave - Mar 20, 2009

52 by Phobossus »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.