Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2013 4:22 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Miu is on rampage~!
Feb 15, 2013 5:36 AM

Feb 2012
That's that beast Miu that I like.

Also Chikage just stole "the thrower" title from Ukita, lil' girl is too strong.
Feb 15, 2013 6:11 AM

Mar 2011
Boring chapter,this arc is getting too boring.
Feb 15, 2013 7:25 AM

Jan 2012
Yeah this chapter was just kinda there. I was firstly surprised that it even came this week I figured we were waiting but that was wrong. The author I think has no idea how to end Miu's fight, or wants to save the end for last, which is fine, but why keep cutting to it? Whenever she rampages like this she has no identity the only thing we get are reactions from those around her so it's really very boring. I am much more interested in finally seeing Kenichi's battle and I mean I thought we were gonna have to wait on that but I guess I'm wrong there too, which is good. Guess we'll see...
Feb 15, 2013 9:34 AM

Apr 2009
I wonder if Chikage is going to end up switching sides after this battle.
Feb 15, 2013 9:34 AM
Nov 2012
animefan8800 said:
Yeah this chapter was just kinda there. I was firstly surprised that it even came this week I figured we were waiting but that was wrong. The author I think has no idea how to end Miu's fight, or wants to save the end for last, which is fine, but why keep cutting to it? Whenever she rampages like this she has no identity the only thing we get are reactions from those around her so it's really very boring. I am much more interested in finally seeing Kenichi's battle and I mean I thought we were gonna have to wait on that but I guess I'm wrong there too, which is good. Guess we'll see...

yeah, i agree 100%
we could have done without this episode at all...story-wise it was null, nothing happened really. it was more like a checking on miu's and everybody else's fights
the whole thing has been dragging for far too long, and i can't really remember when was the last time any form of comedy showed up on the manga, which to me was half of its appeal, with the other being martial arts
Feb 15, 2013 10:23 AM

Jul 2009
Please just kill off Rimi already, she's the most annoying character in this manga. Let's get back to Kenichi and Berserker's fight.
Feb 15, 2013 10:33 AM

Sep 2012
Zero_Motivation said:
Please just kill off Rimi already, she's the most annoying character in this manga. Let's get back to Kenichi and Berserker's fight.

I second that.
Feb 15, 2013 11:55 AM

Dec 2012
Not much happened? I disagree, the fight between Rimi and Miu is more ferocious than ever and we have a hint that Kisara learnt a new fighting style. She will be the next Alliance member to improve after Takeda.
Feb 15, 2013 1:13 PM

Mar 2012
I think i'm gonna stop reading this for a few weeks because the story as it is bores me, hopefully reading a few chapters at once will help the simultaneous fight's flow better. With regards to the arc i get the feeling the whole group are gonna power up by learning new moves, with kenichi in particular most likely releasing his ki. My hope is berserker also releases his ki and we get a epic fight with everyone watching.
Striking from nowhere. Killing with accuracy. This is who I am.
Feb 19, 2013 3:49 AM

Jun 2008
You have to love those paper clothes.^_^
Anyway i disagree that nothing is happening in this chapter. Is not just rampage because we see that obviously Miu's crazy rage is working against her since she isn't thinking very tactically and that allows Rimy to find holes and land some good heavy hits on her.
Miu seems to be losing and we have Kenichi in a dilemma since he can't really afford to turn his back at his opponent but also leaving Miu face possible death is something he can't do since she's the reason he wants to get so strong.

Tannen01 said:
animefan8800 said:

yeah, i agree 100%
we could have done without this episode at all...story-wise it was null, nothing happened really. it was more like a checking on miu's and everybody else's fights
the whole thing has been dragging for far too long, and i can't really remember when was the last time any form of comedy showed up on the manga, which to me was half of its appeal, with the other being martial arts

Well currently they are having hard fight. It's slightly ignorant to expect comedy in this situation. The comedy is mostly when Kenichi is training. Exception when Ma is fighting a woman. There you can have a fight and comedy with Ma trying to undress her as much as possible.
Feb 19, 2013 8:18 AM
Nov 2012
Monad said:
You have to love those paper clothes.^_^
Anyway i disagree that nothing is happening in this chapter. Is not just rampage because we see that obviously Miu's crazy rage is working against her since she isn't thinking very tactically and that allows Rimy to find holes and land some good heavy hits on her.
Miu seems to be losing and we have Kenichi in a dilemma since he can't really afford to turn his back at his opponent but also leaving Miu face possible death is something he can't do since she's the reason he wants to get so strong.

Tannen01 said:
animefan8800 said:

yeah, i agree 100%

Well currently they are having hard fight. It's slightly ignorant to expect comedy in this situation. The comedy is mostly when Kenichi is training. Exception when Ma is fighting a woman. There you can have a fight and comedy with Ma trying to undress her as much as possible.

ever seen ranma 1/2? haha i keed...not XD
may be you are right...i'm just trying to find a reason as to why the current arc has become so boring to me
still, i believe many occasions did arise where comic relief of sorts could be added, but was not taken advantage of (on purpose?)...that's my opinion at least
and the fights themselves...they are ok, just a little too stretched, maybe because they all happened at once and given more or less the same sort of attention, with a few chapters each

More topics from this board

Poll: » History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Chapter 409 Discussion

VitaX - Dec 3, 2010

9 by RicFie »»
Jun 6, 2023 10:44 PM

Poll: » History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Chapter 406 Discussion

Shiken - Nov 10, 2010

17 by RicFie »»
Jun 6, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Chapter 400 Discussion

KantonKageX - Sep 27, 2010

37 by RicFie »»
Jun 6, 2023 10:06 PM

» Unnecessary Fanservice

MaceTheDon - May 18, 2013

10 by ichicinephile232 »»
Dec 27, 2022 9:59 AM

Poll: » History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Chapter 407 Discussion

dr_dante - Nov 15, 2010

25 by removed-user »»
Jun 15, 2022 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.