Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2013 11:32 PM
Aug 2008
this episode is so confusing.

Sybil system is just those brain "thinking" right? And dominator is Sybils eye right?

then why the enemy crime coeficiency cannot be read? Those brains or atleast those granny Brain already know that the enemy is doing bad thing and they WANT the brain.

to easily capture him, why sybil not just change the dominator to tranquilizer mode. Dont lock it...
Feb 14, 2013 11:37 PM

Dec 2009
Another awesome episode. The reveal of the sybl system wasn't that surprising, but the fact that it was explained and shown this early (was expecting to wait another 3-4 weeks for the reveal) is what was surprising. Don't really know whats gonna really happen now.
Feb 14, 2013 11:37 PM
Aug 2008
Mich666 said:
Well this woman shadow in the copter (16:54) switching off medical monitors - who was it? I thought Chief and Makishima was there alone.

they are not alone.
you also can see on the door that other people pass by
Feb 14, 2013 11:42 PM

Nov 2009
--Sybil being a bunch of human brains adorned with supercomputers was expected. In the novel it was mentioned that since its creation Sybil was able to significantly raise the precision of its calculations on humans psyche and soul, so it screamed neural computing, and considering what was being calculated and digitalized (human soul, for fuck's sake, the most incalculatable thing ever), it had to be real neurons, from real human brains, so yeah...

--Kagari is dead for real:( Again, not unexpected (it's Urobutcher), but still painful...

--Was relieved when everybody on the team, even Gino, didn't believe Kagari ditched them and ran away.

--Hated the bitch in the cyborg body when she mockingly said to Ginoza that if Kagari isn't found, Ginoza will be held responsible for letting him escape when the bitch killed him with her own fucking cybernated hands! That was just sick.

--Absolutely loved the moment between Masaoka and Gino, Masaoka's words and the gesture felt so fatherly, and Gino, despite biting back that Masaoka should remember his place to that affectinate gesture, seems to be a lot calmer around his father now, like he's starting to accept him and forgive him even if just a little.

--Kougami's mind conjuring up Makishima near the end... he's so off the deep end by now... and, recalling what the very first scene of the OP is, there's no way he'll survive... gotta stock up on tissues... lots and lots of tissues...

kusushi said:
I saw something similar in Battle Angel Alita.
using humans in these kinds of systems is almost cliche by now, imo. I can remember Darker than Black and Sokyuu no Fafner with similar systems right off the top of my head.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Feb 15, 2013 12:01 AM

Apr 2012
mycat8u said:
rebelakuma said:
I totally have a different view of Shougo now. Seems like he is not the villain afterall.

.......He's killed innocent people for the sake of watching then suffer. He loves people and their true personalities/habits. That's why he thrusts them into situations that would be entertaining for him.

He's no hero. He's a straight up villain. He just happens to be one of many in this series. lol.

totally agreed

must remind something to all Makishima fanboyz

Feb 15, 2013 12:48 AM

Aug 2012
karneheni said:
mycat8u said:
rebelakuma said:
I totally have a different view of Shougo now. Seems like he is not the villain afterall.

.......He's killed innocent people for the sake of watching then suffer. He loves people and their true personalities/habits. That's why he thrusts them into situations that would be entertaining for him.

He's no hero. He's a straight up villain. He just happens to be one of many in this series. lol.

totally agreed

must remind something to all Makishima fanboyz
Yep, he's still a bastard.

I hope he ends up dead by the end of the series >:(
Feb 15, 2013 12:52 AM

Jun 2009
bakuramariks said:
I have the bad feeling it's gonna be a nightmare from now on :O.
Thursday, come sooner! xD

Episode was awesome! I hope Makishima is alive because if he is dead it would be such a waste :(.

watch the eo after the ed He is alive up and running :D
Feb 15, 2013 12:58 AM

Nov 2012
Wait! Wasnt Kagari only shot by a paralyzer in episode 16? He's probably not dead?
Feb 15, 2013 1:02 AM

Aug 2008
For a villain, he's quite awesome.

I wonder what happened to the blondie though? Died? Hmmm.
Feb 15, 2013 1:05 AM

Jul 2008
For once I found myself cheering for Makishima....even after all the horrors he has orchestrated...bravo Psycho Pass Bravo.
Feb 15, 2013 1:06 AM

Feb 2012
interpets said:
Wait! Wasnt Kagari only shot by a paralyzer in episode 16? He's probably not dead?

I guess you interpetsed badum-tss it wrong. The old woman hacked into it and changed it into Decomposer mode.
Feb 15, 2013 1:06 AM

Jun 2011
interpets said:

The Dominator mode was, by default, set to Paralyzer but the Chief had switched the mode to Decomposer. So, Kagari should be dead... until the show states otherwise.
Feb 15, 2013 1:16 AM

Jan 2011
Makishima Shougo is now officially the most bad-ass character of this show.
I agree with him about how bad the Sybel System is, but the way he wants to let other people "know" is just retarded imo.
This episode was really tense and the part after the ending was great as well.
I can't wait for more, waiting a week for this epicness will kill me.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 15, 2013 1:22 AM

Nov 2009
interpets said:

He's dead. When shooting Choe her Dominator was in the Lethal Eliminator mode based on his coefficient (300+); when aimed at Kagari, it read his respective coefficient (which is between 100 and 300) and started to switch from Lethal Eliminator back to Non-Lethal Paralizer mode, but the cyborg bitch overrode the device forcing it into the Destroy Decomposer mode which normally can't even be used on living beings.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Feb 15, 2013 1:47 AM

Sep 2010
McRib said:
HUMAN BRAIIIINNSSSSSSSSSS
3:27

Feb 15, 2013 2:24 AM

Apr 2011
interpets said:

She sot him probably but we didn't see splash of blood (I'm referring to the part when we saw Chief picking Choe's phone from the ground) so maybe she shot him with non-lethal one or something didn't work out and he's alive.
Also in the start when Gino, Yayoi, and Tomomi are talking about Kagari and about someone who escaped from another division we see short haired woman. I think she can be either second erforcer who escaped or Kagari himself (Or I'm overthinking way too much @__@)
Anyways it's the first time I liked Makishimas actions (all of them in this episode) Well done Makishima *o*
Feb 15, 2013 2:29 AM
Aug 2010
-Riri- said:
wow~Makishima is kind of cool in this ep. I m starting to like him more and more now...

I felt the same way too. My opinion on him changed so much this ep
Feb 15, 2013 2:56 AM

Feb 2010
Why are so many of you saying stuff like "that bitch chief really got hers", "she needed to die", "horray Shougo for killing that bitch" when there never even really existed a person named Kasei? It was a merely a cyborg body for many other people to use. Heck, it might have been a different person everytime we have seen Kasei on screen. Shougo merely (presumably) killed Kouzaburou Touma by destroying his brains. So Kagari might or might not have been avenged, depending on who was controlling the cyborg body at the time it shot Kagari; was it Touma or some other member of Sybil System.
Feb 15, 2013 3:01 AM

Apr 2012
So basically there are many Makishimas out there that lack the ability to empathize with others. Strong human emotion is something that impedes sound judgement (ie rage, sorrow, etc), which often lead to impulsive, irrational, or criminal behavior. So in theory people without these capabilities have static criminal coefficients because the system picks out people whom deviate greatly from the collective baseline of people like Makishima. This is the contradiction because society is being analyzed systematically by a collective of psychopaths whom are ironically the baseline of a normal psycho pass.

Emotionless Person (often a psychopath ; crystal clear hue) ------------->"Normal" Emotionally Stable (Acceptable Psycho Pass) ----> Extremely Emotional/Hypersensitive Person (High Psycho Pass).

So basically both extremes are bad although one will obviously go undetected.

At least that's what I think Sibyl is :3
zzzeallyFeb 15, 2013 3:19 AM

Feb 15, 2013 3:35 AM

Jun 2012
Aecobob said:
Why are so many of you saying stuff like "that bitch chief really got hers", "she needed to die", "horray Shougo for killing that bitch" when there never even really existed a person named Kasei? It was a merely a cyborg body for many other people to use. Heck, it might have been a different person everytime we have seen Kasei on screen. Shougo merely (presumably) killed Kouzaburou Touma by destroying his brains. So Kagari might or might not have been avenged, depending on who was controlling the cyborg body at the time it shot Kagari; was it Touma or some other member of Sybil System.

Thankyou, someone who actually gets it...
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Feb 15, 2013 3:43 AM

May 2012
-Riri- said:
wow~Makishima is kind of cool in this ep. I m starting to like him more and more now...

I liked him since almost the beginning. I am so pleased he didn't disappoint by joining the charade.

mycat8u said:
rebelakuma said:

What have you watched, he is not a filthy scum that's doing for fun. He is doing everything for the best of reasons.

MasterMeNL said:
Makishima Shougo is now officially the most bad-ass character of this show.
I agree with him about how bad the Sybel System is, but the way he wants to let other people "know" is just retarded imo.
This episode was really tense and the part after the ending was great as well.
I can't wait for more, waiting a week for this epicness will kill me.

So maybe with a cup of tea and a relaxing conversation perhaps, posting on the net and the like?

Someone had to play his role and hes got the balls and brains to do it.

He could have gone the route of many "villains" of destroying everything, too bad he got brains and is doing everything almost perfectly.

Call him a villain or bastard but he is the most amazing villain in any anime for quite a while, its no nuts to actually call him a hero.
9988Feb 15, 2013 3:55 AM
Feb 15, 2013 4:13 AM

Sep 2012
This show is turning out to be a fracking masterpiece is all I can say. 11/10, 6/5...
Minority Report, Bladerunner, they're all in there.
Still worried that Akane is also suited to 'join' Sybil.
Feb 15, 2013 4:17 AM
May 2012
Great, seems that NOBODY including Kougami & others (Except Makishima) didn't really know that Chief is apparently an android!
Feb 15, 2013 4:43 AM

Jul 2010
Well, the Sibyl system got explained and Makishima refused the offer to become part of it. I wonder what's going to happen now. Will the bureau find out about the true Sibyl system soon?

Feb 15, 2013 5:36 AM

Oct 2012
orangpelupa said:
Mich666 said:
Well this woman shadow in the copter (16:54) switching off medical monitors - who was it? I thought Chief and Makishima was there alone.

they are not alone.
you also can see on the door that other people pass by

Hm, I don't know.. he was bashing her around really long time.. someone in copter could really take action and stop his escape, right?
Of course there is a possibility Sibyl would let him go for some reason...
I just simply don't want to believe they are such reckless and would let him escape... cause he is the most dangerous (and the most wanted) specimen of all.
Feb 15, 2013 5:47 AM

Nov 2010
I'm not sure if I understood the explanation that was given in this episode correctly... So is Joshu Kasei actually Touma Kouzaburou whose whole body has been turned into a cyborg, and only his physical brain remains inside, or is "Joshu Kasei" just a cyborg body that the different brains of Sibyl System can connect to whenever they want to. Or is the "Chief cyborg" just a random body and Joshu Kasei is actually one of the brains (leader or something).

If the first option is correct, then wouldn't that mean that they have to somehow switch the brains inside Joshu Kasei's body "manually" (with this I mean literally change the brains inside the body) which sounds kinda stupid to me.
If the second or third options are correct then that would mean that none of the brains actually died and Shougo just killed the cyborg body. Then again that wouldn't make sense because the chief acted like he (Touma Kouzaburou) was actually going to die. Maybe the brain that is connected to a cyborg body then somehow dies with it in this case? I'm so confused right now...
Feb 15, 2013 6:37 AM

Apr 2011
Well, the only thing that came to my mind after that episode was: "Fuck you, bitch. After all that work Kogami and Akane went to catch that guy, you just had to let him escape. Fuck You And Good Riddance." Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up.
Feb 15, 2013 6:52 AM

Oct 2012
This episode was awesome!!
I was actually very surprised with the revelation about the Sybil system. Human beings were involved after all. Sybil's judgement is not flawless after all.
Jee, I don't know if Makishima is a good guy or a villain o.o
Should I root for him? He did a bunch of awful things after all..... dunno xD
The last scene was brutal. Makishima is pretty BA.
I don't thing Kogami and Makishima will work together. Kogami despises him after all.
I hope Tsunemori and Kogami get more screen time the next episode.
A couple of more days u.u
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Feb 15, 2013 6:53 AM

Dec 2012
Wow, great episode. Interesting relevation, I did expect the chief to be the center of the Sibyl System but not incorporating brains of other people who are immune to the system to be part of it as well. For the first time, I rooted for Makishima Shogo against Kasei although he commited various atrocities himself. I guess he will be the final boss after all - he couldn't have went down so easily like the last episode anyway.
Feb 15, 2013 7:30 AM

Apr 2011
This episode was one of the best. It was so fucked up how Makashima killed the chief though she was annoying as fuck anyways and then on top of that he jumps out of the plane.
Feb 15, 2013 7:32 AM

Sep 2012
Who the chief is is supposed to be stunning revelation, but it seems a lot of fans had already guessed correctly that the brains of those who are immune to psycho-pass check are grouped together to form the Sibyl System that this came more like an anticlimactic revelation with a relieved sigh. And of course we know Makishima would not buy into such bargain that those who cannot be judged should judge others.

Now we understand why the Chief used Decomposer mode to get rid of Kagari -- so no trace was left !
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 15, 2013 7:44 AM
Feb 2012
Makishima, I love that cunning bastard. He's a rotten human being but he's doing it in a magnificent way.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 15, 2013 7:52 AM

Sep 2012
As the chief said they could have just taken the brain out from Makisihma. Trying to persuade him to say YES is a grave mistake. And on top of that, she even explained most of the details about the system (including the fact that there are 247 of them in the system with 200 doing shifts to do real-time monitoring) and let him see the interior of the core. How stupid !!

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 15, 2013 7:54 AM

Jun 2012
These past two episodes have been some of my favorite so far in the series. Finding out that the Sybil system is really just a large group of human brains connected together that make the decisions as a unit was pretty interesting. I was also surprised to find out that the chief was a cyborg. I did think that something was a little bit amiss with her from previous episodes (just something about her personality and the way she spoke to Ginoza about having to dispose of anyone who couldn't be judged by the system in order to keep the nations peace) however it never crossed my mind that she wasn't flesh and blood. I'm interested to see where the next few episodes take this series.
Feb 15, 2013 8:15 AM

Sep 2012
One thing in this episode caught my attention: The Chief said this country (presumably Japan) is the only country in the world that has rule of law, thanks to Sybil system. Does it mean all the other parts of the world are now lawless regions or under totalitarian regimes?

Feb 15, 2013 8:30 AM

Dec 2012
symbv said:
One thing in this episode caught my attention: The Chief said this country (presumably Japan) is the only country in the world that has rule of law, thanks to Sybil system. Does it mean all the other parts of the world are now lawless regions or under totalitarian regimes?

I don't think so. The rest of the world may still have democratic system with the 21st century police. Until now, the two outside world entities are Korean Choe and the guitar pick from the US.
Feb 15, 2013 8:34 AM

Dec 2012
After this, I can forgive Makishima for every bad thing he has done and will do. Even if that wasn't his intention, it still feels like Kagari has been avenged.
Feb 15, 2013 8:43 AM

Dec 2012
symbv said:
As the chief said they could have just taken the brain out from Makisihma. Trying to persuade him to say YES is a grave mistake. And on top of that, she even explained most of the details about the system (including the fact that there are 247 of them in the system with 200 doing shifts to do real-time monitoring) and let him see the interior of the core. How stupid !!

The Sybil as a collective may have different opinion on him, but it grave mistake was to sent Touma out as an independent recruiter. Due to his old acquaintanceship with Makishima, Touma was to careless thinking this guy was "in a bag" already.
What I don't understand is why there was no fail-safe procedure for the Sybil system when it is making contact with an entity it was not able to understand. Remember that it has collected well over 200 brains of various extraordinary psychopaths and not once does such incident like the one with Makishima happened before?
Feb 15, 2013 8:46 AM

Sep 2012
ThangLong said:
I don't think so. The rest of the world may still have democratic system with the 21st century police. Until now, the two outside world entities are Korean Choe and the guitar pick from the US.
But it is stated clearly by the Chief that around the world only Japan has rule of law. How can you have democracy without rule of law?

ThangLong said:
The Sybil as a collective may have different opinion on him, but it grave mistake was to sent Touma out as an independent recruiter. Due to his old acquaintanceship with Makishima, Touma was to careless thinking this guy was "in a bag" already.
That still does not explain the stupidity of Touma by providing Makishima with all the inner details (even the video of the core) about the system to Makishima, although I do believe Touma was over-confident because at the very least he/she should have put Makishima under some physical restraint or some drug that weakened his strength before talking to him. Stupid is stupid.
symbvFeb 15, 2013 8:50 AM

Feb 15, 2013 8:50 AM

Dec 2012
symbv said:
ThangLong said:
But it is stated clearly by the Chief that around the world only Japan has rule of law. How can you have democracy without rule of law?

Rule of law under the Sybil system view point perhaps. The normal rule of law with the court and police has been working for humanity so far. The Sybil system acts itself as Judge, Jury, and Executioner as the same time, bypassing all those trivial "Rights." I think it is actually a regression from the Rule of Law in a Democracy, back to the old time of kings and queens.
Feb 15, 2013 8:54 AM

Sep 2012
ThangLong said:
Rule of law under the Sybil system view point perhaps. The normal rule of law with the court and police has been working for humanity so far. The Sybil system acts itself as Judge, Jury, and Executioner as the same time, bypassing all those trivial "Rights." I think it is actually a regression from the Rule of Law in a Democracy, back to the old time of kings and queens.
Rule of Law is not the same as Democracy. Having rule of law does not mean necessarily mean having democracy, but all democracy needs rule of law. The Chief clearly took pride in providing the stability and security for the society and stressed the word 法治国家 (which means a country governed by rule of law). I would rather take the Chief's word as what we interpret the word, with the implication that all the rest of the world no longer has the rule of law. And it is possible this fact could hold significance for the last part and denouement of the story.
symbvFeb 15, 2013 8:58 AM

Feb 15, 2013 9:05 AM

Dec 2012
symbv said:
That still does not explain the stupidity of Touma by providing Makishima with all the inner details (even the video of the core) about the system to Makishima, although I do believe Touma was over-confident because at the very least he/she should have put Makishima under some physical restraint or some drug that weakened his strength before talking to him. Stupid is stupid.

He is stupid cause "the plot demands it." Lolz, but seriously, the first clue I think when he said he feels like a God himself. Anyone who proclaims that already has his narcissistic level off the chart.
Narcissism leads to Hubris and that leads to stupidity. Light from Death Note has the same characteristic and I believe Makishima is the same type. If the helmet head-hit from Akane proves anything, it would be that Makishima will meet the same end due to hubris as well
ThangLongFeb 15, 2013 10:14 PM
Feb 15, 2013 9:12 AM

Jun 2008
Remembering Makishima's words about how he preferred reading a book in paper and how there is a certain magic in turning the pages you can clearly understand that that speech is connected to his state of mind and why he wouldn't accept the offer for this new artificial kind of life.

He loves his humanity and humanity in general. It may seem crazy to say that a guy that kills like nothing and takes lives loves humanity but he does. In a way his kind of a romantic. He sees killing and death as another beautiful part of humanity. That is why he hates a system like Sybil because it restricts humans and their actions and he just loves human actions. He hates how the system can stop an artist from creating too much and a killer from becoming a monster. To him both those things are the same, both beautiful creations of humanity. A godly perfect mechanical kind of state is an anathema to him since what he loves more than anything is the human nature and it's imperfections that define it. He actually isn't even happy with the fact that he is a person with low sentimentality. That's why he even takes actions that create shocking feelings(like what he did to Akane) or tries to understand these fully sentimental people that Sybil sees as dangerous. He loves seeing human emotion and with those extremes he even tries to get closer to it.
Well at least that's my understanding of him.

So the system is built by human brains of people that have low empathy. Hmm..kind of ironic that they chose to built a non fully mechanical system and yet they chose the most mechanical type of people.
I guess the logic behind it was that so the system would be objective without being affected by possible sentiments but that resolds in the system ending-up behaving like a complete machine that fails to grasp human nature since it is uses the most nonhuman humans and so is still unfit to take decisions on something it can't comprehend.

Btw i thought that the chief being a cyborg and all would have been a lot stronger than that. Also to the people celebrating "her" death. I doubt there isn't a line of similar cyborg bodies for the system to use so i doubt we have seen that last of Sybil's system body.

Hydnlife said:
so the world is ran by psyco? ironic isnt it?

Not the world. Japan.
MonadFeb 15, 2013 10:14 AM
Feb 15, 2013 9:17 AM

Sep 2012
I have a feeling that the ending may not be the destruction of the Sybil system, a la Hollywood style. Urobuchi's ending is never so black-and-white and is almost never an all happy one. If Japan is really the only country that can sustain such prosperity, stability and security in that future, perhaps the idea is that reversion to the former way in the past is not the solution. Perhaps we may see Akane becoming a revolutionary new element of the Sybil system instead and try to reform the system from within. As for Makishima and Kogami, perhaps the two would just end up annihilating each other - kind of like Sherlock Holmes and Prof Moriarty.

Feb 15, 2013 9:19 AM

Dec 2012
symbv said:
Rule of Law is not the same as Democracy. Having rule of law does not mean necessarily mean having democracy, but all democracy needs rule of law.The Chief clearly took pride in providing the stability and security for the society and stressed the word 法治国家 (which means a country governed by rule of law)

That is true, and I believe I did not muddle the two definitions. Of course, I think Rule of Law under Democracy is far better than Rule of Law under Authoritarian system such as Sybil.
symbv said:
I would rather take the Chief's word as what we interpret the word, with the implication that all the rest of the world no longer has the rule of law. And it is possible this fact could hold significance for the last part and denouement of the story.

That would be quite a magnificent plot point if it is true in the next few episodes. Japan being a beacon of Order in the world with rampaging Anarchists will be a brownie point for the Sybil system against the growing number of Makishima fans here. However, I think it's unlikely since Urobochi, as a freedom thinker, is naturally bias against Order. I'm not surprise if he developed Makishima into a martyr anti-hero, conveniently blurring the fact of how villainous that guy is.

Edit: I think Monad just proves my point:
Remembering Makishima's words about how he preferred reading a book in paper and how there is a certain magic in turning the pages you can clearly understand that that speech is connected to his state of mind and why he wouldn't accept the offer for this new artificial kind of life.

He loves his humanity and humanity in general. It may seem crazy to say that a guy that kills like nothing and takes lives loves humanity but he does. He sees killing and death as another beautiful part of humanity. That is why he hates a system like Sybil because it restricts humans and their actions and he just loves human actions. He hates how the system can stop an artist from creating too much and a killer from becoming a monster. To him both those things are the same, beautiful creations of humanity. Well at least that's my understanding of him.

Who would not fall under such charismatic villain? I see another Light in the making. Good job Urobochi :)
ThangLongFeb 15, 2013 9:24 AM
Feb 15, 2013 9:47 AM

Dec 2012
hpulley said:

I have the same worry as you Hpulley, considering Urobochi's fondness of bringing misery to his characters.

Either Akane got kidnapped, turned into Sybil, and Ko has to kill her
or
Akane, after killing Ko, willingly join Sybil to reform the system from the inside.
Feb 15, 2013 9:49 AM

Oct 2008
SO, as I thought right from the beginning of this arc, the Sybil System is a system of connected brains. Awesome. I liked Makishima from the beginning, he just stands in a bit brighter light as of this episode.
Feb 15, 2013 9:56 AM

Sep 2010
Makishima is fucking awesome......

So the Sibyl system is made with people who look down in other humans.....

5/5
Feb 15, 2013 10:04 AM

Sep 2012
ThangLong said:
hpulley said:

I have the same worry as you Hpulley, considering Urobochi's fondness of bringing misery to his characters.

Either Akane got kidnapped, turned into Sybil, and Ko has to kill her
or
Akane, after killing Ko, willingly join Sybil to reform the system from the inside.

I suspect the latter will happen. Perhaps Akane will realize that unlike the others in Sybil who are essentially megalomaniacs, she can be a force for good in the system. I could see Akane sacrificing herself for the good of mankind. All her friends are dead anyways, killed by Makishima, she doesn't have much tying her down to keep her from offering to join.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

273 by ANIk_003 »»
Mar 7, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

927 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 5, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

352 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 4, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

288 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 2, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

566 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Feb 29, 2:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.