Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2013 7:24 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot of housewife action in this episode.
May 7, 2013 8:03 PM

Jan 2008
The ending was ... o.o
Dec 29, 2014 9:31 PM
Jun 2012
hahaha wow i definitely did not see that ending coming i thought it would either end with him gettin all of them or getting killed which he did get killed but i thought that last bit after the credits was the nurses past on how she got blackmailed by him. but then the bluehaired girl came out and fuked her to death and i was llike wat the fuk jjust happend.
Feb 10, 2015 7:55 PM

Sep 2009
is that my imagination or the main guy rlly sounds like Sugita Tomokazuu??!!!? O.o
*ANIME I.NTERE.ST*----> +IN anime pictures and get FREE anime & manga merchandize from JAPAN!
Feb 28, 2015 4:44 AM
Oct 2013
The bodies were much more on-model this episode and drawn better. Animation better as well. But apart from anus play in the toilet nothing too special.

And uwaa did not expect the daughter to take revenge by raping nurse to death

SamuraiSx said:
is that my imagination or the main guy rlly sounds like Sugita Tomokazuu??!!!? O.o

I am pretty sure he sounds like Koyasu Takehito, not Sugita...
User-sanFeb 28, 2015 4:51 AM
Apr 6, 2016 2:38 AM
Oct 2014
c_ivan13 said:
hahaha wow i definitely did not see that ending coming i thought it would either end with him gettin all of them or getting killed which he did get killed but i thought that last bit after the credits was the nurses past on how she got blackmailed by him. but then the bluehaired girl came out and fuked her to death and i was llike wat the fuk jjust happend.

Is that mean Kagami died by Madoka?
Feb 24, 2018 6:10 PM
Jul 2018
I was hoping Kagami's end would've been more exciting than that (I have my doubts though, since he seemed awfully calm in that scene). At least the nurse's death was kind of exciting.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 1:37 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jokutsuma Episode 1 Discussion

vansonbee - Jul 8, 2012

2 by removed-user »»
Feb 24, 2018 6:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.