Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 1, 2007 9:26 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So! We all knew the breakup wouldn't last that long... and it didn't, thank goodness. :P The hug scene was adorable, I must say. And Chiharu with glasses was so cute! >w<

Only one more episode left... gah. The thought makes me so sad. ;_; Here's to LoveCom. *raises glass* May your last episode be beyond amazing.
RiaOct 3, 2007 9:02 PM
Oct 1, 2007 10:36 PM

Sep 2007
I really liked this episode, for me it wasn't quite like how episode 18 was for me (that was my favorite episode as far as the love between them go) and a series can honestly end at that point happily but didn't, it goes into what happens after they finally get together. But 23 was good, really good, and the hug scene was cute. But still an episdoe hasn't yet topped how 18 was for me imho
Oct 1, 2007 11:05 PM

Jul 2007
Nice episode, lol Otani's confrontation with Kohori was funny, and yeah I'm glad they got back together really fast , they're break up didn't last more than half an episode:P

but yeah now that Otani can't stay at his house......
*perverted thoughts start brewing*
Oct 1, 2007 11:38 PM
Overlord

Nov 2004
Somewhat boring imo. Oh well though, i enjoyed all the Risa x Otani scenes.
Oct 2, 2007 9:23 AM

Sep 2007
Otani should've done what he said and gave the guy a straight hook to the nose :D
Oct 2, 2007 10:23 AM

Oct 2006
well I still liked the character interactions throughout this episode, although the Chiharu x Suzuki problem seemed to be added to suddenly and resolved too fast as well, almost like...just to include something to make them having problems like every other couple.
ahh well...still a very amusing episode
Oct 2, 2007 5:17 PM

Dec 2006
Xinil said:

And when Otani was with Kohori.
He's so cuuuute!

I didn't like the Chiharu-Suzuki thing it was.... unsettling.
Though it was amusing to see her call him an idiot.
Now all the females in the couples have called their boyfriend an idiot!
Oct 2, 2007 5:46 PM

Jul 2007
There were some nice moments in this one, but I'm not enjoying these recent eps as much I enjoyed the series earlier on. The Christmas hug was a nice scene. It seems like they are trying to cram in a lot of ideas into these last few episodes to the point it all seems really forced and rushed. The way they are trying to give all the characters a little screen time makes it feel like an extended epilogue. I wish they would have thought through a single story arc to finish out the last 6 episodes rather than use these rapid-fire situational bits that have been done so many times over in romance anime, but oh well. Hopefully they will send it off with a nice ending. If not, ep 18 was one of the best endings I've seen - even if it didn't happen at the end...
Oct 3, 2007 4:15 AM

Jul 2007
Aw~ it was cute when they got together back =3
The scene when Otani hugged Risa...>w<
I´d liked the scene where Chiharu freaked out because of Suzuki...with the desk...that was so...Chiharu-unlike :D
Oct 3, 2007 6:45 AM

Jul 2007
chiharu was so cuuute! haha. beware of shy quiet girls!

and they reali looked weird when they hug >.<
Oct 3, 2007 2:35 PM

Mar 2007
Eeee. The hug scene was so cuuuuute~ Though I was really surprised and ticked off that they didn't include the kiss after that that was in the manga. DDDD< Damn.

Ahahahaha, Chiharu went psycho. XDDD

Waaaahhh, only one more episode. ;___; *sobcrywail*
Oct 3, 2007 2:37 PM

Mar 2007
Triethanolamine said:
Nice episode, lol Otani's confrontation with Kohori was funny, and yeah I'm glad they got back together really fast , they're break up didn't last more than half an episode:P

but yeah now that Otani can't stay at his house......
*perverted thoughts start brewing*

Ahahaha, perverted thoughts indeed.. >w>; Like WHERE WILL HE SLEEP?!? XDDD
Oct 3, 2007 8:51 PM
Go read Medalist
Apr 2007
ZJun said:
well I still liked the character interactions throughout this episode, although the Chiharu x Suzuki problem seemed to be added to suddenly and resolved too fast as well, almost like...just to include something to make them having problems like every other couple.

Exactly what made LoveCom much less interesting to me is the amount of forced filling-the-quota plot twists. After a certain moment the show either tries to be funny (and fails half the time), or recycles earlier story arcs. I may enjoy rehashes in different forms, but going through all the same stuff over and over in just one series?..
Oct 4, 2007 8:41 AM

Jun 2007
I'm really sad that this is ending! I really liked this episode, mostly cause of the OtanixRisa parts. But I kind of feel like they're starting to rush the ending a bit........ah well I still like it.
Oct 5, 2007 12:19 AM

Apr 2007
Nice ep, but i agree that it felt rushed and all out of place, but whatever, still good.
ZOMG 1 more ep left!!! T_T .... Its sad to see it end... The preview looks like it will be awesome thou.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2007 2:35 PM

Aug 2007
I enjoyed it, but it wasn't anything spectacular. I haven't read the manga, so I don't know what's supposed to happen after they finally get together, but it seems like in the anime they are rushing it and trying to fit as much as they can into these last few episodes and that's frustrating to me, because I feel like I don't have enough time to care about what the characters are going through before the conflicts are resolved. The show was great up until this point. I just hope the finale does the rest of the series justice.
Oct 7, 2007 6:48 PM

Jul 2007
lol, Otani with the whole "folever" and "forever"... for some reason i found that extremely funny, more so than it should be XD

i dont want this series to end! >.<
Oct 8, 2007 9:33 AM

Jul 2007
hmm i liked it but it was just ok IMO

this series has gone downhill, i guess because it started off really good

but then they started adding all that stupid shoujo drama where it is like, omg risa's with this guy now, omg, there's a girl that likes otani (although that was handled quite well)

i dunno, just seems a bit forced imo... i'm not saying highly dramatic shows like bokura ga ita, peach girl, marmalade boy, or the like aren't good but i just was expecting something else

with that said, this is still a really good show, the otani x risa moments are great... i can't see anything happening even if otani goes to sleep at risa's place since he has a test the following morning (boo)
Oct 10, 2007 5:18 AM

Jun 2007
Waaaah! There's only one episode left!

I thought this episode was absolutely kawaii. Chiharu chan, I cannot believe her! She finally displayed a different emotion! I mean, you can obviously see that the series is coming to a close now, and I just find it cute how everyone is just in couples now.

Otani's Folever-Forever thing made me laugh so bady! Ha at his mom throwing him out of the house, but that's understandabe, he has an exam the next morning so she doesn't want him to get sick! I don't want this series to end!

The last episode just looks good.. I know it'll end good =D

-Seigi-
May 18, 2008 2:46 AM

Mar 2008
Xinil said:

yeah i agree. what are with these past few eps.
anyway, i thought she would be way more depressed after the dumping, and would try even harder to get him back, but she seems to just back down??! i mean she got way more depressed when he only half-dumped her!! arghhh as i always say, i think they should have ended it at ep 19.
ah well the scenes of them two together are still utterly cute *sigh*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2008 4:58 PM
Nov 2007
felt rushed.. but meh next ep should be good =3

also; sleeeeep over ! :D
Jul 4, 2008 7:38 PM

Nov 2007

wehh.. i love the scene where.. otani said this..
" i seem to like you more than i realize "
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............

otanixrisa rocks! hahahahaaha
Jul 8, 2008 12:13 PM
Mar 2008
Meganekko Chiharu!
Aug 21, 2008 12:37 PM
Apr 2008
Nice to have an episode partially focusing on Chiharu-chan and Suzuki-kun...

And the scene with Otani and Risa in the snow was mecha-kawaii. :)

Last episode next :'(

Oct 13, 2008 4:23 PM
Jul 2018
imo, the suzuki-chiharu part was kinda out of place...
crowslayer91 said:
felt rushed..

exactly ><

the last ep should be drama at its peak! X'D
Feb 2, 2009 3:51 PM

Jul 2008
I can't believe there's only one episode left. O__O

He better go to Risa's house.

BEGINNER
Jun 16, 2009 11:45 PM

Jan 2009
Hmm..I have an idea where Otani should sleep. ;)

Sep 5, 2009 12:42 AM

Sep 2008
Folever.

MIDGET FIGHT!!!
Jan 1, 2010 7:29 PM

Nov 2009
waah! Kohori-kun is still too cute! i want one! ^0^
the breakup thing really didn't last long (which was great), and the hug scene was so adorable. but i wish Chiharu and Suzuki could have had more air time TwT
can't wait to see what happens next!
Aug 21, 2010 5:20 PM
Nov 2009
i like this episode...... anyone know where can i find umibuzo song?? it was inside this episode pleeease anyone know pm me please
Aug 15, 2011 9:00 PM

Apr 2011
That SuzukixChiharu drama felt like unnecessary..
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Jan 27, 2012 6:21 PM

Aug 2010
Thank god they got back together, if not I would really hate Kohori A LOT!!

I thought Chiharu was entering yandere mode when she lifted that desk O_O
Feb 6, 2012 4:33 AM

Jan 2012
COOOOOOL! LOOOL
Feb 8, 2012 1:01 AM

Sep 2011
I love how each couple gets their own flick of some sort. =p

OTANI GO TO RISA'S PLACE! >:(
Feb 25, 2012 2:31 PM
Feb 2012
I'm so glad they got back together. I wonder what she will do about college and stuff though...
And Chiharu was really funny when she picked up that desk! ^^
May 22, 2012 3:10 PM

Jul 2010
Awwww, so sweet :) I just love when guys are jealous<3 it's so adorable.
Jul 11, 2012 10:56 AM

May 2012
Decent episode lets go up to the last one!
Jun 3, 2013 3:58 PM

Apr 2013
This was a good episode. Glad that the misunderstanding was cleared between Otani and Risa. Going to watch the final episode.
Sep 21, 2013 9:41 AM

May 2012
That hug is so sweet!
Feb 22, 2014 9:13 PM

Sep 2013
otani and risa are so cute!
mika_chuFeb 22, 2014 9:33 PM
Mar 22, 2014 7:22 PM

Aug 2013
Chiharu, woah, calm down. xD
It was so weird to see her all angry like that :P
And with glasses...

Of course, Ootani and Risa couldn't stay broken up. Damn, that little brat was annoying. May he stay the fuck away.

Oh wow, Ootani being thrwon out of his house the day before his exam. I guess he'll go to Risa house. The perfect situation for some passionated love... :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 19, 2014 8:14 PM

May 2014
okay! so, Otani got back together with his girl nice job. The other couple apparently will not go to the same school for one year, and meet up the next if things go the way they want it to.
4/5 Glad this story is wrapping things up.

Felt that influenza virus was too much of an *ss pull to be realistic.... way too convenient.
Aug 4, 2014 3:20 AM

Jan 2014
Only 1 ep left. I hope for a great ending! :D
Nov 27, 2014 10:10 PM
Aug 2012
what is UP with these last few episodes!! flooding them with so many needless problems! i dont give flying coconut that suzuki and other chick are having relationship problems!! OMGGG
Feb 6, 2015 4:50 PM

Sep 2014
I'm glad the whole matter with break up was resolved pretty fast. I hate pointless drama like this, especially that late into the series.
Chiharu was cute, as always, lol.

Anyways, not bad
sugarplumfairy said:
arghhh as i always say, i think they should have ended it at ep 19.

And be another show that ends right after the couple gets together? Boring. But well, this is anime is kind of boring anyway.

Well, off to the last episode. I'm kinda relieved it's over, honestly.
Apr 11, 2015 11:06 PM
Jun 2013
Until Risa started "singing" karaoke in this episode, which was completely
hysterical btw, i wasnt 100% sure Umibouzu was a rapper lol

Otoni should have given Kohori a roundhouse but at least he got a good punch in.

It would have been better if they had given updates on all 3 couples in this series instead of just Risa and Otani. Focusing at least a little on the other two couples would have got rid of all that wasted time where Otani was being too stupid to notice
Risa, and made me care more about their scenes in this episode. I have no reason to care about Chiharu and Suzuki...
Apr 12, 2015 1:31 PM

Feb 2015
Aishiteruze said:
Otani's Folever-Forever thing made me laugh so badly!
Tell me about it! Ahh this was a cute episode.
Sep 7, 2015 5:28 AM
Dec 2009
FOLEVER!!!

Anyway, I thought they would get back together in the last episode so I'm surprised that happened now!

It's nice that they tried to squeeze in some story for Chiharu but it feels a little late.

One more ep!
Oct 10, 2015 5:04 AM
May 2012
Folever, F-O-R-E-V-E-R and Porrebar ahahaha.
Chiharu is so cute :3 That came outta nowhere, though.
Will he get some sexy time before his exams :3 ??
Let's find out!
Feb 13, 2016 5:14 PM

Feb 2015
sugarplumfairy said:
Xinil said:

yeah i agree. what are with these past few eps.
anyway, i thought she would be way more depressed after the dumping, and would try even harder to get him back, but she seems to just back down??! i mean she got way more depressed when he only half-dumped her!! arghhh as i always say, i think they should have ended it at ep 19.
ah well the scenes of them two together are still utterly cute *sigh*

well what else can you do with a pairing that already paired 6 eps ago? they're doing as much as they can i guess.

Lararin said:
FOLEVER!!!

Anyway, I thought they would get back together in the last episode so I'm surprised that happened now!

It's nice that they tried to squeeze in some story for Chiharu but it feels a little late.

One more ep!

Tengai said:
Folever, F-O-R-E-V-E-R and Porrebar ahahaha.
Chiharu is so cute :3 That came outta nowhere, though.
Will he get some sexy time before his exams :3 ??
Let's find out!

^this part as well XD the engrish moment was so funny.
------
04:29 - ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?that's why?!?!?!?!?!?

06:31 - LOL

09:53 - THAT FACE LOL

16:33 - stand up for yourself. that seems to be te only solution atm.

ok, so the first half is about the main couple and the second is about the remaining couple. i like kohori was completely left out the picture after risa left tho lol...

one more to go! i'd really like to so how they can handle such a cliffhanger on the last episode...

P.S. when nobu suggested risa to be a fashion designer i actually agreed. she really does have a good sense of style...
TomDayFeb 13, 2016 5:31 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lovely Complex Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

icerydragon - Jun 3, 2007

61 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 7, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Lovely Complex Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Enn - Jun 1, 2007

98 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 7, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Lovely Complex Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - May 24, 2007

82 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 7, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Lovely Complex Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 16, 2007

63 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 7, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Lovely Complex Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - May 9, 2007

99 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.