Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2013 6:01 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, did I just see a 'confrontation' of some kind between Kou and Touma?! :O So I suppose now I know Kou's feelings about Futaba, but really Kou's actions are confusing me - in one minute he 'abandons' Futaba and then in another he helps her out and all?. Is the author heading towards something or is she just confused about what to do for Kou?? :x

And it looks like the few chapters ahead (or at least the next one) will focus on Murao and Tanaka sensei, and perhaps Kominato as well. I wonder what happened between Murao and Tanaka sensei? I have the feeling that Murao perhaps confessed to Tanaka sensei?! XD Time for the side characters to shine. And maybe after at there'll be some development with Futaba and Kou and Touma. Looking forward to it!
blue-yFeb 12, 2013 6:12 AM
Mar 3, 2013 1:25 PM

Nov 2011
Another nice chapter. Only part that got me was the confrontation part as well as part of the ending. Other than that, a fine read and looking forward to more drama.
Mar 3, 2013 2:24 PM

Jun 2009
I still don't know why both Kou and the teacher told Tanaka-sensei that "he didn't had the guts to do that"... clearly HE DOES and maybe HE ALREADY DID. If Shuuko was that scared is because something happened, but oh well, just being in the front door would be a scandal and that's Japan for you.
Maybe Shuuko confessed and something else happened but I don't think they're seriously going out... Ah, I want to know what happened!!!!

Also Kou and Touma's confrontation.
It's like Kou suddenly remembers he likes Futaba and one moment he's willing to do anything for her but the next one he just ignores her and (probably unconsiously) hurts her. For what I see Touma is sick of that bs and is trying to tell Kou to back off... I'm a little intrigued by that button falling off of Kou's sweater?? I can already imagine Futaba sewing it back on omg
Mar 3, 2013 2:43 PM
Jul 2012
nice chapter ^^
solving this misunderstanding
kou and touma confrontation (that button bugs me *-*)
i really want to know how kou feels -____- he's lost ( but still nice <3 )
finally shuuko understands how she troubles tanaka
at the end of the chapter hahaha i was like ( what that's it =,=")
i felt as if they will start somthing then they just ended the chapter....
can't w8 =D
Mar 3, 2013 7:03 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
mochizou said:

Also Kou and Touma's confrontation.
It's like Kou suddenly remembers he likes Futaba and one moment he's willing to do anything for her but the next one he just ignores her and (probably unconsiously) hurts her. For what I see Touma is sick of that bs and is trying to tell Kou to back off...

Exactly! Ugh, it seems like he can never make up his mind =_= Half the time I like Kou, and then the other half of the time I hate him. Touma is right for confronting Kou.

I'm just glad the misunderstanding was resolved...I guess Kou has grown up (a little), like Futaba said.
Mar 4, 2013 12:50 AM

Sep 2011
He still hasn't made up his mind. That confrontation I was surprised that Touma did that, cause he really was sort of out of line when she isn't going out with him, but it showed that Kou does have feelings. I seriously don't think that Kou has made up his mind or even if he has it will last long either way.
I bet that Shuuko and his brother were both scared about that. It might bode badly for anything to develop between them if he thinks it's just too much of a risk to his career. (which it really is).
Mar 5, 2013 3:49 AM

May 2012
This is an "okay" chapter for me.
Nice to see some brotherly love from the brothers. I also like that the side characters are being given some highlight ^^
The only thing that annoyed me quite a bit was the part wherein kou was asking if futaba wanted to talk to him or not -____- Reading the previous chapters i don't think he has the right to ask that anyways just my opinion.

Hope to see and understand the characters more for the next chapter.
Mar 5, 2013 6:39 AM

Jun 2010
Ah, the chapter ended so suddenly. At first I thought that Shuuko was pissed over Futaba due of this whole misunderstanding, but I am glad she is mature enough & she didn't create drama. I was surprised though that she visited Tanaka - I guess we will know by the next chapter what happened.

And Touma became more interesting.
Jan 30, 2015 6:45 AM

May 2014
So it wasn't Touma the one how set that misunderstanding. He actually did a good job helping Yoshioka. But I still don't like him.

Hmm, Murao has a little secret...
Feb 2, 2015 7:04 PM

Jan 2013
Well, nice to see that it was already resolved.
But now something else is coming up, dunno if I like the way this is going.
Feb 9, 2015 2:07 PM

Jan 2014
UWOTM8? LOL
Dec 30, 2015 6:20 PM

Jan 2015
She did whatttttt????????????
Jul 8, 2016 9:19 PM

Feb 2013
MURAO. WHAT. I'M SURPRISED.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 49 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LittleStar - Feb 11, 2015

107 by Rhaelynne »»
Mar 8, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Oct 11, 2014

98 by CoomSlayer69 »»
Oct 15, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 23 Discussion

blue-y - Nov 8, 2012

39 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Sep 8, 2012

65 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2014

99 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.