Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which do you prefer?
Feb 11, 2013 11:04 PM

Jan 2010
Is it me or are they really similar? I'm not sure if it's by coincidence or if this is a warning flag for plagiarism. Let me state my observations below:

1. Single child with a father remarried

2. They attain 3 brothers.

3. The 3 brothers have a noticeable age gap. You can differentiate who is the youngest, oldest.

4. The respective order of the brothers are similar not only in appearance [exclusing Natsuki and Masato] but also personality. Natsuki in Anitsuu is quite spoiled, as is Masato in Bokura no Negai. Hayato and Haruki are pretty indifferent towards their brothers sometime. They're like a blank canvas. While the second eldest brother, Aki in Anitsuu and Kento in Bokura no Negai are efficient in their studies ergo Kento being a top student and Aki being the student council president.

5. All the blood-related brothers in Anitsuu! end their names with "-ki" while in Bokura no Negai, their last names end with "-to"

I mean, both do have their differences but it's the little things that I keep catching. It's.. Interesting. It makes me ponder. But in the end, despite them being similar, I enjoy both. Takara is cute with his fraternal/almost maternal affection for his brothers. And Ame seems more composed than Takara, making Bokura no Negai feel more real than Anitsuu!
Mar 10, 2013 2:37 PM

Feb 2009
Well, it's a bit different, since the older brother of the three brothers is yandere and it goes kinda of crazy in the second chapter... So I don't think it's plagiarism. But I enjoyed Bokura no Negai a lot more than this one.
Jul 26, 2014 9:19 PM

Oct 2011
They're really different besides the gaining brothers through marriage thing. This one just has all the siblings vying for the new sibling's attention which is pretty common in like, those het-sis-con manga. Bokura no Negai is more complicated than that. Bokura no Negai is also better...
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.