Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 9, 2008 3:36 PM

Mar 2008
"Its my duty, and my wish that I protect you .... heh but I wouldn't mind a home cooked meal from my Sacrifice." Storm replied. Storms eyes wandered to Ryou as he began cooking .... he looked rather adorable in the frilly apron. His cat ears, and tails made him even more cute Storm thought as a small smirk played on his lips.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 9, 2008 4:28 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou put the sauce in a pot after he finished making it and then started to make the meatballs after that he started to fry them for a bit making them brown a bit before he dumped them gently into the sauce to cook.

He then put on another pot only this time with water in it. Continuing his humming he made some dough and kneeded it with his hands on a plate making it flat and long before cutting up cubes of mozerella cheese and then folds over the dough over it so it's hidden in the center of the dough.

Putting it in a baking pan he places the long bread shaped cheese filled dough in the oven to cook.
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Dec 9, 2008 8:40 PM

Mar 2008
"You look like your enjoying yourself." Storm commented as he noticed the happy look on Ryou's face. He himself, never enjoyed cooking that much the older man just saw it as a way, to live nothing more.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 9, 2008 9:32 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou flushes some, "Well...my mom owned a resteraunt and taught me how to cook before she was..well before she died." He trailed off at the end.

"I like to cook because it makes me feel better. It's less lonely when I pretend I'm making food for my family or special friends." He says finally.
Dec 9, 2008 9:52 PM

Mar 2008
"Hey as long as your happy, that's all that matters to me." Storm said softly. Earlier Ryou mentioned something about .... his parents being murdered, the older man couldn't help but wonder what had happened, and who had done such a thing.

Dec 9, 2008 9:56 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou puts some spagetti noodles into the now boiling water.

"...so...um....what do you want to know about me?" Ryou asks as he sits down.
Dec 9, 2008 10:01 PM

Mar 2008
"Every little thing about you." Storm murmured. Though he doubted he'd learn everything about Ryou, in just one night .... after all even if the younger boy was his Sacrifice didn't mean, he felt comfortable around Storm.

Dec 9, 2008 10:15 PM

Nov 2008
"...well my favorite color is navy, I'm eighteen, I'm starting at Kyuku Art college this fall...ummm I pretty much like all kinds of food. Is there any particular questions you have for me?" He said as he turned off the oven and pulled out a beautiful golden cheese filled bread and placed it on the window sill to cool.
Dec 10, 2008 10:40 AM

Mar 2008
"I was wondering .... why your parents were murdered? But you don't have to say anything if you don't want to." Storm said quietly.

Dec 10, 2008 2:15 PM

Nov 2008
His ears twich and the swival downward slightly, "My mom and dad were called Sinless, you might have heard of them they were very popular a few years back...they saved alot of people from being experiments at the Fighter academy. Like the later Zero units. They must have made alot of enemies doing what they did because sometimes in my earliest memories I remember people attacking us even when I was a toddler."
Dec 10, 2008 2:30 PM

Mar 2008
Sinless yes he had heard of them they were pretty famous, so of course the Fighter would have heard of them. So this was their son huh? Storm thought as he glanced over at Ryou. "I'm sorry to hear that, I couldn't imagine the pain it must have been awful." Storm said quietly.

Dec 10, 2008 2:36 PM

Nov 2008
His ears twiched back upward, "Well it's not so bad when I occupy myself." He says with a big grin that doesn't quite reach his eyes.

Ryou walks over to the stove and drains the pasta in the strainer he put in the sink; he then puts the pasta onto two plates and pours the sauce and a few meatballs on top. Then he cuts the cheesy bread in sections and places one piece on each plate. He places one plate infront of Yoru on the table and one on his end.

"Could you get the drinks Storm-san..?" Ryou asks.
Dec 10, 2008 7:54 PM

Mar 2008
Storm nodded, and got up from the table he then walked over to the fridge and took out the pitcher of tea. The older man, then poured him and Ryou a glass and set it down on the table while Ryou tended to the lunch.

Dec 10, 2008 8:04 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou places two forks on the table for both of them, "I hope you like it." He flushes and sits down properly in his hair and starts to eat.
Dec 10, 2008 8:07 PM

Mar 2008
Storm picks his own fork and begins to eat his lunch, which he had to admit was rather good. He didn't normally eat spaghetti, but what time he did he had never had any that tasted this good. "Its really good, I like it a lot." Storm said as he washed the saucy noodles down with his tea.

Dec 10, 2008 8:23 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou flushed happily at the praise from his fighter his eyes shining brighter than before, "Next time tell me something you really like and I'll make it instead."

Dec 10, 2008 8:38 PM

Mar 2008
"I'll do that, in return I'll have to think of something nice to do for you." Storm said with a smile. So far everything was going great, him and his Sacrifice seemed to just click all that was left to do, was to call Ritsu sensei after he finished his lunch.

Dec 10, 2008 8:57 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou nibbles on the cheesy bread kawaiily as he ate half of his spagetti.

"So do you have any family Storm-san?" He blinked at him emerald eyes showing his curiosity.
Dec 10, 2008 9:09 PM

Mar 2008
"Yes a mom, and dad we aren't on good terms though that's why I don't live around them." Storm replied. It had been at least four, or five years since he last say his parents little lone even heard from them.

Dec 10, 2008 9:34 PM

Nov 2008
"Oh...gomen I didn't mean to bring up unpleasent memories." Ryou responded as he placed his plate in the sink.

He sats back down and sipped his tea as he looks to Storm, "Do you have any siblings? I always wanted to have an older brother or sister."
Dec 11, 2008 9:28 AM

Mar 2008
"No its fine, its nothing painful for me as for siblings no I don't have any." Storm replied. While most people, wanted siblings Storm wasn't sure if he wanted them or not the older man just guessed, that when it came to siblings he was just indifferent.

Dec 11, 2008 9:52 AM

Nov 2008
"Mmmm your the cool an silent type ne Storm-san?" Blinks Ryou.

"You'd be that type all the girls want at school." He grins.
Dec 11, 2008 10:15 AM

Mar 2008
At that comment, Storm chuckled cool silent type ne? He never considered himself as such. "As for girls, its flattering, but I'm not interested in girls." Storm replied simply.

Dec 11, 2008 11:02 AM

Nov 2008
"Ehhhhh? Honto ne?" He flushes deep crimson.

"Me either really...everyone at school thinks I'm weird and girly. Some of the boys do the weirdest things." He says naively his ears twiching some as he explains.
Dec 12, 2008 7:10 PM

Mar 2008
"What exactly do they do?" Storm asked with a cocked eyebrow. He couldn't help but get a tad bit jealous, especially when the words boys,and do were used in the same sentence.

Dec 12, 2008 8:51 PM

Nov 2008
"Well some of them ask to carry my books, or buy me lunch, sometimes they get really red in the face and make weird faces. I get odd letters too." He blinked as he thought about it.

"Maybe they want to be friends?" He asks obliviously as he tilts his head to the side.

"And they always stare at me in the locker room....I wonder if it's because I'm not manly enough." He pouts anime tears at the edges of his eyes as he looks up at Storm with a kicked puppy look.
Dec 13, 2008 8:03 PM

Mar 2008
Storm reached across the table, and ruffled Ryou's hair along with his ears. "No I assure its not that .... and I doubt they just want to be your friend." Storm replied. Even though his Sacrifice was indeed cute, he was awfully naive the older man made a mental note to be more protective in the future.

Dec 13, 2008 8:16 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou suddenly breaks out into a mewling purring noise as his ears and hair are ruffled, "Nyaaaaa..."

His cheeks tint pink in total content.
Dec 13, 2008 8:41 PM

Mar 2008
Storm fingers then began to stroke Ryou's ears softly, and slowly he was glad to know he could do something his Sacrifice would like. "You like that huh?" Storm asked with a chuckle.

Dec 13, 2008 9:22 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou purrs even louder tilting his head more into Storm's touch, "Haiiiii desuuuuu Nyaaaaa!"

He flushes crimson and backs away flustered, "Ahhhh Gomen-ne! I didn't mean to do something so embarressing!"

Bows repeatedly.
Dec 14, 2008 11:08 AM

Mar 2008
Storm let out a soft chuckle, soooo cute! Storm thought to himself. "No its quite alright, I don't mind." Storm reassured him in between laughing. He could tell already that having Ryou around would be quite enjoyable.

Dec 14, 2008 12:18 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou looks up at Storm with a very flustered expression and smiles a total Uke God smile that melts any Seme's heart. He tilts his head to the side cutely, "Thank you Storm-san....I haven't felt this happy since my parents were alive. I didn't think it was even possible again.."

Dec 14, 2008 7:50 PM

Mar 2008
Storm smiled softly, at the words .... he hadn't known he could make the other that happy. All in all though, he was happy that he had. "You don't have to thank me, I'm always here to be of service." Storm murmured gently.

Dec 14, 2008 9:43 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou streches, "Um...could I take a shower here? I have spare clothes in my bag incase of emergancies..."
Dec 16, 2008 4:50 PM

Mar 2008
"Yeah sure go again, the bathroom is up the stairs and to the far right." Storm replied.

Dec 17, 2008 6:02 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou smiles and bows, "Thank you Storm-san!" He leans up and pecks storm on the cheek before gathering his clothes and going upstairs to take a shower.
Dec 17, 2008 6:47 PM

Mar 2008
Storm's hand came up, his hand coming up over the cheek that Ryou had kissed as he did. The older man just couldn't stop thinking, that Ryou was adorable .... but all thoughts like that would have to wait for a while. Storm decided, he'd take the opportunity to give Ritsu sensei a call. He took out his cellphone, and pressed the speed dial number for Ritsu sensei then waited for the older man to answer.

"Hello?" a quiet but deep voice answered. "Its Storm, I've found my Sacrifice by chance." Storm replied a little too happily. There was a long pause, of silence if not for the chattering in the background Storm would have thought Ritsu had hung up. "I see .... bring him by tomorrow, and we'll take it from there." Ritsu finally replied. "I will, well until tomorrow." Storm said. From there he disconnected the call, and put his cellphone onto charge. He'd tell Ryou about the visit to the Fighter school tomorrow, once he was finished with his shower.

Dec 17, 2008 7:43 PM

Nov 2008
~*Next day?*~

Ryou lay curled up like a kitten on Storm's couch, he refused to take the bed like Storm offered him. He's wearing a silver muscle shirt and black pants. He faintly purrs as his ears twich every so often.
Dec 18, 2008 9:22 PM

Mar 2008
(Sure)

It was around ten in the morning, when Storm woke up it was then that he remembered he had a meeting with Ritsu sensei. He got out of bed, in a hurry and quickly showered and brushed his teeth. Storm then chose a pair of tight black pants that hugged his hips nicely, and a black fishnet shirt. From there he went down stairs, to find Ryou on the couch sleeping away. The older man, really hated to wake up Ryou especially with such a cute face but he knew he had too.He reached out and slowly shook the boy, as he murmured softly. "Ryou, you need to wake up we have to meet Ritsu sensei soon."

Dec 18, 2008 11:13 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou's emerald eyes snap open in delirious terror, "Iie!(no!)"

His eyes refocus looks around sleepily with a confused expression, "Oh...gomen Storm-san, I was having a bad dream."

He forces a smile onto his lips and rubs his neck sheepishly.
Dec 19, 2008 9:00 PM

Mar 2008
"No don't apologize, I'm sorry you had a bad dream." Storm said softly. Poor thing the older man thought, he almost wanted to reach out and pull him in a hug but at the moment he dared not to. "Sorry to sound pushy, but please get ready we have a meeting with Ritsu sensei today." Storm said after a few moments.

Dec 19, 2008 9:40 PM

Nov 2008
"Hai hai." Ryou says as he changes his clothes in the bathroom to a navy hoodie, a grey t-shirt with a black cat on it, and black cargo jeans.

He smiles and looks to Storm, "All ready."
Dec 20, 2008 5:49 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

"No, Sorry" Replied Takashi. " Just..Uh..Thinking".Takashi's Blush Drew Up More Of A Darker Pink Color. " I'm Glad, I Don't Mind Where We Go Either, I'd Say It's Up To You" Added Takashi. " I Suppose I'm Glad That We Get To Go Out" Seconds Later Takshi Replayed What He Just Said And Blushed Even More. Why Was Takashi Letting All Of This Get To him So Easily?

"Well im not goos with decisions so you make it or Ill have to torture you!"Yuki said,chuckling and adding a small evil grin to his face.Its so easy to make people blush its very funny!But Takashi blushes WAY to much.Yuki smiled,holding back his laughter.
Dec 20, 2008 5:54 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

"Well im not goos with decisions so you make it or Ill have to torture you!"Yuki said,chuckling and adding a small evil grin to his face.Its so easy to make people blush its very funny!But Takashi blushes WAY to much.Yuki smiled,holding back his laughter.

"Eh, Torture?" Takashi Asked Quietly. " Eh, Why Does It Seem You Are About To Laugh, There Is Nothing Funny About That~" Takashi Added.

UserBar(s)
Dec 21, 2008 12:46 PM

Mar 2008
Storm nodded, and from there he lead Ryou out the door and locked up the house quickly then shuffled the younger man into his dark blue mustang. Storm then got in on the driver's side and started the car up, and pulled out of the driveway as he was doing so he asked casually. "Have you ever met Ritsu sensei?"

Dec 21, 2008 2:21 PM

Nov 2008
"He sounds familiar...but It's fuzzy. Gomen-nasai Storm-san." Ryou replies after a moment or two

Ryou gazes out the window, "Nice car by the way, I haven't been in one for years." He says with a smile.
Dec 23, 2008 10:39 AM

Mar 2008
"No its fine, and thank you. I'm sure you'll figure everything out." Storm replied. He hadn't been to the fighter school, for at least a couple months. He couldn't help but wonder, if it had changed all that much within these past two months.

Dec 23, 2008 7:19 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou smiles softly, "I hope so."

He fidgited nerviously.
Dec 26, 2008 12:20 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

"Eh, Torture?" Takashi Asked Quietly. " Eh, Why Does It Seem You Are About To Laugh, There Is Nothing Funny About That~" Takashi Added.

"Yes torture Muahaha ..."Yuki said laughing evilly."Yes i am and was and yes it is sooooo funny !"Yuki said,laughing harder,his cheeks flushing right red from lack of oxygen.
Dec 26, 2008 12:26 PM

Nov 2008
Takashi Laughed A Little, "Yuki You Shouldn't Find So Much Amusemnt In Me, You Know?" Takashi Asked.

UserBar(s)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Detailed Charactor Thread.

KnownOfDreams - Dec 4, 2008

7 by marcojean »»
Oct 6, 2010 9:01 PM

» Create Loveless Charactor.

KnownOfDreams - Nov 28, 2008

13 by marcojean »»
Oct 6, 2010 7:55 PM

» Favorite Yaoi/Yuri??

KnownOfDreams - Nov 25, 2008

12 by Nyappy-chan »»
Feb 18, 2009 10:42 PM

» Partners.

KnownOfDreams - Dec 9, 2008

4 by KnownOfDreams »»
Dec 20, 2008 12:23 PM

» Spell Battle War

KnownOfDreams - Dec 5, 2008

0 by KnownOfDreams »»
Dec 5, 2008 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.