Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 5, 2008 4:56 PM

Nov 2008
Based on the following pics with subs please help.

Based on what Ayase told Takumi with the subs:
Who the fuck is Basilik? Does that mean each one including Takumi has their own Dark Lord that htey had to go through pain that is supposed to be a divine punishment as a test of the Dark Lord to determine if your are worthy?

So that Gladiale Lord is the Lord that needs to be destroyed by the 7 Dark Knights? Each using their Dark Lords power to destroy "the evil" Dark Lord among all these dark Lords?

b]Is Norose and N.O.Z.O.M.I. crazy?????????????? O_O They are going to do a third trial that is named "The Third Melt" and the earthquake will be 7.8 to 8.4 on the richter scale???? They are crazy!

Meaning of Takumi's dream. Time travel, time manipulation? Is it possible future Takumi with Takumi when he was young traveled through space and that is how Shogun survived from the future where he was supposed to die???

please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 6, 2008 10:03 AM

Nov 2008
slayer545 said:

Who the fuck is Basilik? Does that mean each one including Takumi has their own Dark Lord that htey had to go through pain that is supposed to be a divine punishment as a test of the Dark Lord to determine if your are worthy?

So that Gladiale Lord is the Lord that needs to be destroyed by the 7 Dark Knights? Each using their Dark Lords power to destroy "the evil" Dark Lord among all these dark Lords?

If you havn't already noticed, Ayase tends to reference all the things going on in the story with mythology and historical fantasy. These names are most likely part of these sorts of stories, most likely from Norse mythology or other sources. (I.e: she calls
). Also, a basilisk is a mythological creature that can turn things into stone via it's gaze (Whose eyes are those eyes? D:).

slayer545 said:
Is Norose and N.O.Z.O.M.I. crazy?????????????? O_O They are going to do a third trial that is named "The Third Melt" and the earthquake will be 7.8 to 8.4 on the richter scale???? They are crazy!

Yes, they are crazy. Not too much into this, only a crazy and evil corporation would even consider doing something like Noah II.

slayer545 said:
Meaning of Takumi's dream. Time travel, time manipulation? Is it possible future Takumi with Takumi when he was young traveled through space and that is how Shogun survived from the future where he was supposed to die???

WebsnakeDec 6, 2008 10:07 AM
Dec 6, 2008 10:34 AM

Nov 2008
Websnake said:
slayer545 said:

If you havn't already noticed, Ayase tends to reference all the things going on in the story with mythology and historical fantasy. These names are most likely part of these sorts of stories, most likely from Norse mythology or other sources. (I.e: she calls
). Also, a basilisk is a mythological creature that can turn things into stone via it's gaze (Whose eyes are those eyes? D:).

slayer545 said:
Is Norose and N.O.Z.O.M.I. crazy?????????????? O_O They are going to do a third trial that is named "The Third Melt" and the earthquake will be 7.8 to 8.4 on the richter scale???? They are crazy!

Yes, they are crazy. Not too much into this, only a crazy and evil corporation would even consider doing something like Noah II.

slayer545 said:

Great! Tha sure clears up a lot of things! Well thanks buddy. It was about time someone explained the confusion.

The dream is definitely something, the button also I think it is like the key to that equation.

The mythologies of the Norse you say? Did you find anything in the RL world about it? Or is it that it was mostly invented? I read a lot of myths but the only thing I found out is references to other elements none which are 100% such as the myths like in this anime.
Dec 6, 2008 11:15 AM

Nov 2008
I tried looking some things up, but, I didn't really find anything yet. I'm willing to bet the subbers probably spelled it horribly wrong.
Dec 6, 2008 11:43 AM

Nov 2008
Websnake said:
I tried looking some things up, but, I didn't really find anything yet. I'm willing to bet the subbers probably spelled it horribly wrong.

Perhaps we will see with the other subs of m33w.
Dec 7, 2008 9:40 PM

Sep 2008
I brought this up with Websnake, wouldn't it be interesting if Daisuke is really Takumi and Rimi's child
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Wallpaper/Photoshop Request

Websnake - Dec 1, 2008

22 by Websnake »»
Aug 4, 2009 7:59 AM

» Spring 2009 choices and everyone's else?

slayer545-sama - Dec 14, 2008

5 by Websnake »»
Jan 13, 2009 11:52 PM

» What do you guys think of the Santa Kozupii Image

Beatrice-Sama - Dec 23, 2008

4 by Websnake »»
Jan 13, 2009 11:47 PM

» Opinions on the ending of Chaos;Head

Beatrice-Sama - Dec 30, 2008

2 by COVEy_RocKEr »»
Jan 6, 2009 5:46 PM

» 100th Member

Websnake - Nov 27, 2008

5 by COVEy_RocKEr »»
Jan 6, 2009 2:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.