Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: The One Chapter 98 Discussion

Feb 10, 2013 9:51 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Good chapter.
Yin was so hot in this one. I'm glad he came clean with Lele and she accepted his apology. Also Andre's confession was really sincere....

Feb 14, 2013 3:11 AM

For some reason i really like to Andre/Anji to have a chance with Lele :P

Feb 14, 2013 9:21 AM

Finally Yin and Lele made up!!! XD

Yin saving Lele was so cool! He really looked heroic there!

I really wonder if we'll get to see the 3-years-in-the-future Andre! I wonder what he'll look like! XD

I think the next obstacle in their relationship would be Long... I wonder what he'll do.. I would really love to see Long and Yin reunite but I hope it's not at the expense of Yin and Lele's relationship...

Feb 15, 2013 8:55 AM

Can't say that I'm too happy about Eros and Lele reconciling. Although, I am glad that Eros had to sweat and panic a bit over the state of their relationship.

I was hoping that Andre would be the one to rescue Lele from the horse. Oh well...

So, Long is in Spain too now, eh? Long's revenge will probably get in the way of their relationship. And let's not forget that Angus now knows that Eros' special person is Lele. So, Angus will be trying to f*ck things up for them, too. Angus only wants Eros' for himself.

Feb 15, 2013 9:56 PM

Wow Andre's confession... I hope we get to see his future self lol