Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2013 1:17 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The MAL synopsis about this needs a rewrite even if it came from the official description from the producers or even from the manga (which I haven't read yet and probably wouldn't due to time constraints). He's not in an all-girl school because it was clearly showed that there were male students in his class and the school, the Ping-Pong Club and the Flower Arranging Club members who tried to ambush Banji and Otoko had male members and there's the only member of the Judo Club, Tochinta Tomoe.

This one falls with my "interesting if it had more episodes or TV series" category. It was OK while it lasted in my book. 5/10

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 13, 2013 4:40 AM

Oct 2011
fun show with a great premise - would love to read the original manga, but the chances of that are slim unless some scanlator picks it up (more of go nagai's manga should be translated - it's a crime so few are available in english).....would have been nice if this was made into a series (had a nice ranma 1/2 type feel) - with just the one ova feeling unfinished i gave it a 7 o' 10 for old-school charm.........also, ups to ARR for doing this! they always give new life to some seriously obscure (often unjustly) older anime - too bad they often only do one episode of most tv anime.......
May 11, 2015 8:06 PM

Apr 2013
I'm sad that only one episode was ever made for the adaptation. I'm sure it would've been neat if there was more, since it was a bit interesting, and is probably the first of its kind, I take it? Go Nagai tended to set a lot of foundations or these sort of things, it looks like. It's also a shame the manga's not available, I probably would read it if it was all translated.
Jul 5, 2019 12:12 PM

Jun 2013
So bad that's became good.
Dec 21, 2019 7:05 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
wtf? that description lied to me >:O
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.