Forum Settings
Forums

Second Seasons of 'Tamayura' and 'Ro-Kyu-Bu!' Due This Summer

New
Feb 8, 2013 7:12 AM

Feb 2008
According to the official website, the second season of Tamayura was announced to be aired from July.

Tamayura official website (with a new key visual)

According to Dengeki Bunko, Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS was announced to be aired this summer. A "Loli Sports" adventure game of the anime "Ro-Kyu-Bu!: Himitsu no Otoshimoto" will be released on PlayStation Portable on June 20th.

Sources: Scan of Dengeki no Kanzume, Scan 2
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 8, 2013 7:20 AM
Jul 2012
moar loli basketball yaaaaay
Feb 8, 2013 7:24 AM

Apr 2011
My two favorite animes for Summer. This is going to be hot!
Feb 8, 2013 7:27 AM

Oct 2010
Summer 2013 anime eh. At least I already have Tamayura sequel, Ro-Kyu-Bu SS and Hyperdimension Nepturia in my list for that season.
Feb 8, 2013 7:31 AM

Oct 2011
This Summer will be good - from this picture of Tamayura, did they add some new character?
Can't wait for this

and Ro-Kyu-Bu... first season was dumb but entertaining. So why not.
Feb 8, 2013 7:31 AM

Jul 2011
This summer will be good
Feb 8, 2013 7:48 AM

Jan 2012
OH YESSS!!!
MORE LOLI BASKETBALL!!
I CAN'T WAIT!
Feb 8, 2013 7:51 AM

Aug 2011
Loli Basketball 2 is going to be amazing, and I ain't even gonna lie, I'm not even watching for what little basketball they show. I'm watching purely for hot loli action.
Feb 8, 2013 7:53 AM

Feb 2010
More Tamayura?
Yes please.
Feb 8, 2013 7:55 AM

Mar 2011
More Loli basketball rofl :D
Feb 8, 2013 8:00 AM
Dec 2012
It seems a trend featuring lil girls is unlikely to cease anytime soon. Oh well.
eminagnamFeb 8, 2013 8:32 AM
Feb 8, 2013 8:01 AM

Feb 2012
Finally a date for loli basketball!
Feb 8, 2013 8:03 AM

Jan 2013
Loli basketball jokes have been used up

I'll just say that I'm excited.

I miss image BBC Code. May this sig stand as a testament to SSJMaster's power.
Feb 8, 2013 8:12 AM

Apr 2010
eminagnam said:
It seems a treand featuring lil girls is unlikely to die anytime soon. Oh well.

Its what anime fans want.

Feb 8, 2013 8:16 AM

Aug 2011
RyanSaotome said:
eminagnam said:

It's what the anime fans who matter want, and by anime fans who matter I mean the ones who actually buy their shit.
Feb 8, 2013 8:17 AM

May 2009
Summer is gonna be fun, I can already tel.

Also, @haters, please stop whining about any of these shows not being what you wanted. Either give these shows a chance, or don't watch them at all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2013 8:20 AM

Jul 2011
Yes. more mokkan is always a pleasure.
Feb 8, 2013 8:25 AM

May 2012
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS in Summer 2013, huh. Looking forward to summer now. ^_^
Feb 8, 2013 8:39 AM

Feb 2012
mitch3315 said:
RyanSaotome said:
eminagnam said:

It's what the anime fans who matter want, and by anime fans who matter I mean the ones who actually buy their shit.
Truth.
Feb 8, 2013 8:46 AM

Sep 2009
But Tamayura 2 was already announced for summer.
Feb 8, 2013 8:46 AM

Feb 2012
mitch3315 said:
RyanSaotome said:
eminagnam said:

85% of anime i watched i own on dvd and bluray. Same with manga. So cut the bullshit statements and assume that the people who want this are the only people who buy their anime. Sure the largest demographic of anime fans(Otaku's like yourself) want this so of course their gonna make it. I mean why wouldn't they lol.
Feb 8, 2013 8:47 AM

Aug 2011
Too many lolis, I'll pass.

Feb 8, 2013 9:02 AM

Feb 2012
IceBurn said:
mitch3315 said:
RyanSaotome said:
eminagnam said:

85% of anime i watched i own on dvd and bluray. Same with manga. So cut the bullshit statements and assume that the people who want this are the only people who buy their anime. Sure the largest demographic of anime fans(Otaku's like yourself) want this so of course their gonna make it. I mean why wouldn't they lol.
Oh I'm sure at age 18 you own over 100 blurays/dvds, and manga. Let's cut the bullshit for a bit indeed.
Feb 8, 2013 9:04 AM

Jul 2010
Tamayura is a very nice, relaxing show and Ro-Kyu-Bu is a great loli-fest!

Feb 8, 2013 9:04 AM

Aug 2010
More pink HanaKana. Sign me up!
Feb 8, 2013 9:15 AM

Nov 2008
Summer is going to be the import season of 2013. Dog Days 3 (BDs), Neptunia (Merchandise), Ro-Kyu-Bu SS (both). Tamayura S2 is a nice relaxing addition for the Summer.

Feb 8, 2013 9:17 AM

Feb 2012
Yvese said:
IceBurn said:
mitch3315 said:
RyanSaotome said:
eminagnam said:

Oh I'm sure at age 18 you own over 100 blurays/dvds, and manga. Let's cut the bullshit for a bit indeed.
A good chunk of anime in my list are movies and sequels and ova's to anime titles. In a Bluray Complete Series boxset contains the ova's along with the sequels to the anime. I have 93 anime tittles 71 of them being bluray. Also dont compare your budget to mine. Im fairly well off to the point of 2 grand being pocket change. Yes my parents are rich.
Feb 8, 2013 9:27 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah... I don't think I like mentioning Tamayura and some jail bait series in one thread. Oh well, at least it's nice to know it's getting another season. Although quite surprising.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 8, 2013 9:30 AM

Aug 2011
Can't wait for Ro-Kyu-Bu. I still have to watch Tamayura so I'll be sure to do that before summer as well xD
Feb 8, 2013 9:32 AM

Aug 2008
Welcome back Tamayura! :)
Of course, I will watch it after it finished airing hohoho
Feb 8, 2013 9:55 AM

Feb 2012
IceBurn said:
Yvese said:
IceBurn said:
mitch3315 said:
RyanSaotome said:
eminagnam said:

A good chunk of anime in my list are movies and sequels and ova's to anime titles. In a Bluray Complete Series boxset contains the ova's along with the sequels to the anime. I have 93 anime tittles 71 of them being bluray. Also dont compare your budget to mine. Im fairly well off to the point of 2 grand being pocket change. Yes my parents are rich.
Yea my parents are rich as well. Heck, I have a swimsuit model GF.

Point is, before you tell someone to cut the bullshit, you should do the same.

Last time someone here claimed to have a huge anime collection, they turned out to be a fake and everyone laughed at him for posting pics of someone elses collection. Funny thing is, he also claimed to have rich parents.

If you want to be Enjolras 2.0, go right on ahead. Makes MAL more entertaining.
Feb 8, 2013 10:18 AM

Jul 2012
basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke basuke
Critic.
Feb 8, 2013 10:18 AM

Feb 2012
Yvese said:
IceBurn said:
Yvese said:
IceBurn said:
mitch3315 said:
RyanSaotome said:
eminagnam said:

Yea my parents are rich as well. Heck, I have a swimsuit model GF.

Point is, before you tell someone to cut the bullshit, you should do the same.

Last time someone here claimed to have a huge anime collection, they turned out to be a fake and everyone laughed at him for posting pics of someone elses collection. Funny thing is, he also claimed to have rich parents.

If you want to be Enjolras 2.0, go right on ahead. Makes MAL more entertaining.
So what is 93 anime? Nothing that's with it is. It seems alot to you for some reason. This is alot
. Stop, your making yourself look silly.
Feb 8, 2013 10:20 AM

Jul 2012
Disgusting retards posting their filth once again on MAL.

Also, basuke.
Critic.
Feb 8, 2013 10:20 AM

Feb 2012
jmal said:
Before this gets too off-track... 93 discs isn't an unreasonable amount for an 18 year old. A couple years of summer part time jobs and some Christmas presents would hit that provided you don't have a lot of other expensive hobbies e.g. gaming. Because it sounds like he's not talking about Japanese releases. Localized anime releases in the US/UK are absolutely dirt cheap, and I owned something like double that (none bought by my parents either) by the time I was about that age. It's doable.
No i dont import. Amazon has anime on Bluray for less than 20 bucks, even cheaper at best buy.
Feb 8, 2013 10:30 AM

Nov 2008
It's possible to have 93 anime BDs by age 18 and not be hyper rich.

I have a set number of BDs each season to import the max is 3 per season although it ends up being 1 or 2 in most cases, this season has 2, next season has only 1, and chances are that Summer will be maxed out but for the sake of accuracy as the third hasn't been chosen and won't be until then, it will be 2 (Dog Days 3 and Ro-Kyu-Bu SS).

Feb 8, 2013 11:04 AM

Feb 2012
IceBurn said:
jmal said:
Before this gets too off-track... 93 discs isn't an unreasonable amount for an 18 year old. A couple years of summer part time jobs and some Christmas presents would hit that provided you don't have a lot of other expensive hobbies e.g. gaming. Because it sounds like he's not talking about Japanese releases. Localized anime releases in the US/UK are absolutely dirt cheap, and I owned something like double that (none bought by my parents either) by the time I was about that age. It's doable.
No i dont import. Amazon has anime on Bluray for less than 20 bucks, even cheaper at best buy.
I figured you were talking about licensed anime boxes. That still doesn't make your claim of having rich parents anything more than BS ( 2 grand as pocket change, yet you buy bargain bin licensed anime lol )

jmal said:
Before this gets too off-track... 93 discs isn't an unreasonable amount for an 18 year old. A couple years of summer part time jobs and some Christmas presents would hit that provided you don't have a lot of other expensive hobbies e.g. gaming. Because it sounds like he's not talking about Japanese releases. Localized anime releases in the US/UK are absolutely dirt cheap, and I owned something like double that (none bought by my parents either) by the time I was about that age, lo those many years ago when I used to buy R1s. It's doable.
True.

My issue is that he claims to have rich parents and 2 grand is pocket change for him ( trust fund kid? Lol I wish ). I can understand funding anime hobbies with some part time jobs and allowance at his age, but his claims are either BS and/or over exaggerated ( Not so much the amount of titles he own, but his other claims ). You don't get 2 grand 'pocket change' working a few part time jobs. Especially at 18 where you're starting college and books cost hundreds alone.

You're right though, this is getting off-track. Hopefully this will be my last post on the topic. I just can't help but be skeptical on the internet, where girls are guys in real life, and trolls are everywhere.
YveseFeb 8, 2013 11:09 AM
Feb 8, 2013 11:18 AM

Jun 2011
Nice more Ro-Kyu-Bu! it was a pretty fun watch in the first season, i did find Tamayura kind of dull though but i might watch

My anime collection consists of 2 full external hard drives worth of anime, which is most of my anime list maybe a few that i forgot to add to my list as well. If they ever break i might actually cry xD
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 8, 2013 11:21 AM

Feb 2012
Yvese said:
IceBurn said:
jmal said:
I figured you were talking about licensed anime boxes. That still doesn't make your claim of having rich parents anything more than BS ( 2 grand as pocket change, yet you buy bargain bin licensed anime lol )

jmal said:
Before this gets too off-track... 93 discs isn't an unreasonable amount for an 18 year old. A couple years of summer part time jobs and some Christmas presents would hit that provided you don't have a lot of other expensive hobbies e.g. gaming. Because it sounds like he's not talking about Japanese releases. Localized anime releases in the US/UK are absolutely dirt cheap, and I owned something like double that (none bought by my parents either) by the time I was about that age, lo those many years ago when I used to buy R1s. It's doable.
True.

My issue is that he claims to have rich parents and 2 grand is pocket change for him ( trust fund kid? Lol I wish ). I can understand funding anime hobbies with some part time jobs and allowance at his age, but his claims are either BS and/or over exaggerated ( Not so much the amount of titles he own, but his other claims ). You don't get 2 grand 'pocket change' working a few part time jobs. Especially at 18 where you're starting college and books cost hundreds alone.

You're right though, this is getting off-track. Hopefully this will be my last post on the topic. I just can't help but be skeptical on the internet, where girls are guys in real life, and trolls are everywhere.
It's true although u dont have to believe it. 2grand is pocket change and it's not alot of money. My tution is already 15g. I dont speak japanese so what's the point of importing. You can work full time in the summer and not part time where you can make 450 a week. Lies, you called BS on how many anime titles i own not how much money i have. What bargian bin anime are you talking about? There tons of anime licensed by Funimation that costs about 20 bucks. Less if it's old. Enough, no need to embarrass yourself anymore.
Feb 8, 2013 11:22 AM

Mar 2010
Ro Kyu Bu is worthless shit, glad to hear about Tamayura though
Feb 8, 2013 11:39 AM

Feb 2012
jmal said:
IceBurn said:
I dont speak japanese so what's the point of importing.

Most people (like me) who import don't speak Japanese either.
Im guessing you add subtitles to it or you just watch it raw.
Feb 8, 2013 11:46 AM

Jul 2010
YES TAMAYURA OMG :D I loved s1 + OVA's it was so freaking cute
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Feb 8, 2013 11:50 AM

Oct 2012
Nice for Tamayura <3

Feb 8, 2013 11:52 AM

Jan 2013
I can work for about a month during summer and make over 3000 grand(for games only). It's not alot of money and yes it is pocket change(to some people, Especially if you don't work for it) Dont level your budget to people you dont even know and you were not peeved about how much money he had. You were peeved because you thought it's impossible fore an 18 year old to have 93 anime titles. Theres a 14 year old on youtube who has 100s of anime tittles.Your pathetic dude.

Anyway Tamurya looks interesting i watch it before season.
Feb 8, 2013 12:06 PM

Jun 2012
My body is ready for more lolis.
Feb 8, 2013 12:08 PM

Feb 2012
IceBurn said:
It's true although u dont have to believe it. 2grand is pocket change and it's not alot of money. My tution is already 15g. I dont speak japanese so what's the point of importing. You can work full time in the summer and not part time where you can make 450 a week. Lies, you called BS on how many anime titles i own not how much money i have. What bargian bin anime are you talking about? There tons of anime licensed by Funimation that costs about 20 bucks. Less if it's old. Enough, no need to embarrass yourself anymore.
I called bs on both how many titles you own and your other claims. Reread my posts.

Honestly though, the only one embarrassing themselves is you. I'm not the one making claims on the internet.

That's enough about this topic though.

FT4EVER said:
I can work for about a month during summer and make over 3000 grand(for games only). It's not alot of money and yes it is pocket change(to some people, Especially if you don't work for it) Dont level your budget to people you dont even know and you were not peeved about how much money he had. You were peeved because you thought it's impossible fore an 18 year old to have 93 anime titles. Theres a 14 year old on youtube who has 100s of anime tittles.Your pathetic dude.

Or maybe not.

I thought he was talking about imports. Big difference ( Going by what jmal said with 20 imported titles running him 11k ). Yes, 93 anime titles that are licensed is not a lot of money. I probably had close to that amount in games in my STEAM account at his age.

Also I wouldn't call anyone else pathetic when you don't even know what a grand is ( I wish I could make 3 million in a month! ) and don't know the difference between your and you're.
Feb 8, 2013 12:51 PM

Jan 2011
I like both shows. My summer is going to be awesome!
Feb 8, 2013 12:52 PM

Nov 2009
I love me some Tamayura!
Feb 8, 2013 1:08 PM

Jan 2013
Yvese said:
IceBurn said:
I called bs on both how many titles you own and your other claims. Reread my posts.

Honestly though, the only one embarrassing themselves is you. I'm not the one making claims on the internet.

That's enough about this topic though.

FT4EVER said:

Or maybe not.

I thought he was talking about imports. Big difference ( Going by what jmal said with 20 imported titles running him 11k ). Yes, 93 anime titles that are licensed is not a lot of money. I probably had close to that amount in games in my STEAM account at his age.

Also I wouldn't call anyone else pathetic when you don't even know what a grand is ( I wish I could make 3 million in a month! ) and don't know the difference between your and you're.
My grammar? hah English is my 2nd language. What is 'he own'? Please if your gonna be petty about silly typo's dont be a hypocrite. Of course a few grands looks like alot to a poor person. 3000 is 3 grand but the g isnt needed.
Feb 8, 2013 1:09 PM

Jul 2010
Tamayura: YAY!

Ro-Kyu-Bu: EW! DIE!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
2 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
5 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - Today

3 by JehadKun »»
10 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
11 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

26 by infanf »»
Today, 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.