Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 30, 2012 9:29 AM

Jun 2011
I knew that guy and Takumi had some weird connection!
Sep 22, 2012 3:25 PM

May 2012
Well this episode totally changed allot! Great episode I must say but the ending was kinda freaky o_O
Jan 17, 2013 8:12 AM

Jan 2012
Atleast Shogun business is clear now. But i can't take that equation seriously. Looks to me like a cop out to explain the plot.

Feb 27, 2013 11:58 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm. Not very good
Jul 15, 2013 3:54 AM

Jun 2010
It's disappointing that I could see all this coming. I like to be caught off-guard.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2013 1:11 AM

Jul 2008
So he really is the general, well now how is that going to affect things? 3 episodes left.
Aug 27, 2013 7:33 PM

Mar 2012
Shenanigans.
Sep 16, 2013 10:04 AM
May 2013
Shogun is Takumi... I'm not surprised.
Mar 20, 2014 11:25 AM

Jun 2013
I knew that the old man is Takumi! So I was right all along, Shogun is Takumi from the future, and on top of all that, Rimi has a Di Sword and knew about all of this from the very start, this anime really is something and has changed my mind on the way I thought about it before. I'll have to read the VN in the near future, the story is great.
Jun 14, 2014 8:28 AM

Mar 2014
Hmm... This Episode explains alot!!
She is the twin-sister from a girl on the Group-dive case!? That's some new info ... so .. this explains why she is so investigative to the events/cases.
The 6th gen event occurs!!
Well.. Those bastards got to taste hell for their sins ... but that is so gore ..
WTF TAKUMI!? YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR IMOUTO!? ... that just gone up my anger . Normally , MCs should have run off as fast as they can on their sister ... but this guy ... a really different type of MC from others... treated it as a prank ... damn. He don't really care about her.
Yua you saw that!? ... then you must be a gigalomaniac.
in that Mr. detective's case , It could be that its just on the video camera he seen the Di-sword (which I explain on the previous episode) and not face-to-face . you need "Shared Recognition" to saw it anyway... but We don't know if he saw something like that in the past.
A white hallway!! with a dark alley.. Takumi really got on a weird situation.
That Nurse ... she is saying some church words..
Ir2!!? wtf is this!?... (some sort of dangerous equation .. based from the episode ..)
She may be an eccentric talker but ... Her words are deep connected on the current situation.
Misumi... I feel for you bro .. (a little.)
She is one of the patients of that program!?... ( I mean the visual rebuilding. Five senses .)
The way Ayase describes the situation... so mystically fantastic!!
Now what Takumi.. are you gonna stand there and treat it again as a prank!? .. no of course.
Revelation!! Takumi's awakening!!
Woah.. Sena.. Who is that guy anyway!? I know he is some subordinate of that bastard (Norose..) but .. is he a relative/close person on Sena and her family!?.. (Like her dad !?.. I think so... He has some.. the same looks/appearance on Sena..)
so.. that equation is the root of everything here... That's why you're special Takumi.
"The Equation with the power to destroy reality!!" (not literally i think.)
The Equation is ... fun^10 x int^40 = Ir2 btw.. damn.. made from a Child's scribble that can Obliterate Reality!! ..Takumi... time to be a REAL MAN .
so.. Takumi is like a promise child!? .. woah some special ... so... special. Because of this equation... everything got screwed up in that anime.
It was mentioned that NOAH II achieved GOD-LIKE abilities using this equation.
So.. its really World domination after all. Third melt will begin!!
Ir2 equation is also the an equation that makes slient weapons possible . Like... Mind Reading , Visual Projection and Control of the five sense.. (Like the one Norose mention on the previous episode .) It seems that they're making the Gigalomaniacs as a special race which is even greater than the human race itself.. some high dreams you have hah...
I think Rimi turned to a allied enemy for a reason.
Shogun on the roll!!
FINALLY REVEALED. that ending... is it saying that Shogun is the REAL Takumi!?... maybe !! well.. There have to be an explanation to this later !! Thrills!!
Pretty good Episode as usual!!
2 Yuas in the end lol!! ..
Shogun's real identity should be on the way now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2014 9:56 AM

Apr 2014
Rimi finally decided to show her true colours, and by true colours I mean stop lying and show off her d-sword, which looks like a bow of some sort.

Nov 26, 2014 8:00 PM

Jan 2012
shogun is not evil I guess

Feb 2, 2015 9:16 AM
Dec 2011
oh.....god.... this is awesome :3
Apr 21, 2015 6:25 AM

Oct 2014
So... General is Takumi after all? Jeez. Solid plot development this episode, only 3 to go!
Jul 24, 2015 3:50 AM

Apr 2015
Wow Chaos Head is a really awesome Anime. I wonder how it will end. If Shogun isn't a bad Person, why is he killing Innocent people? And could it be possible, that Shogun kidnapped Nanami to awaken her?
I hope Rimi change her mind and rescue Nanami along with Takumi. Its all so exciting :)
Mar 7, 2016 11:57 PM

Sep 2012
Great episode................
Feb 16, 2020 3:46 AM

Aug 2018
Takumi wrote a work on "whose eyes are these?" in school?..
So 7 knights, huh..
So what is going on with Nanami?..
Well, at least we're kinda getting slowly to the truth?.. At least Rimi is starting to talk some things, but not too much.. She doesn't want Takumi to awaken, so that evil dude wouldn't use him, right?.. Well, hopefully we'll be getting to truth soon, though, who knows, if we'll get there by the end of the season, lol.. ;p
I still enjoy this show for now, because I still can see and think about characters.. We're slowly getting their motives and their past.. Still show maybe needs to start answering some more soon, it feels.. ;p Or it'll get a bit ridiculous with all the mystery, and I won't be able to watch it serious.. I am watching with some questionable stance now as well, just that characters keep driving to look at them.. But yeah.. Maybe hope for some explanations soon.. ;p
Feb 23, 2023 3:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hm I guess it's getting even more mysterious with that equation thing
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Yesterday

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Today, 12:07 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.