Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Jan 14, 2021 6:54 PM
May 2011
rip Kagari , such a badass , to be able to stare to death and smile ...

He also beated 1v1 and 1v2 the guys that he faced . . .
Apr 1, 2021 4:11 PM

Jan 2016
Bruh poor Kagari. That chief lady is weird as heck. Not surprised she ended up being a cyborg.
May 19, 2021 11:11 PM

May 2019
well, it was very predictable that Sibyl System is the villain of the show.

Lol, also im pretty sure that the system is that cliche "Soylent green is made of people!"

Sad for Kagari but also veeeery predictable that going alone that time, he was not going to back alive.

Lets see what they are going to do with Machi-san.
Aug 14, 2021 7:23 PM
Aug 2021
Even though Kagari's death was pretty obvious I was kinda hoping he would make it somehow... Damn that was sad. Also the fight between Kogami and Makishima was pretty good.. Loved the episode
Aug 29, 2021 9:08 AM

Jul 2021
i knew Kagari was gonna die the moment Kougami said him and akane are gonna go after Makishima.

Didnt expect Makishima to be strong enough to beat kougami in a freaking fist fight. I like how the anime started with them saying their names in a dramatic way and now after watching all this we understand the whole setting.
Jan 4, 2022 5:48 AM

Dec 2007
all this episode i was just :O
still though i find the pace little weird, could be more tense.
and little disappointed that we haven't had a chance to see what's the "true" face of sybil and shinya dead.
Aug 3, 2022 7:16 PM

Mar 2018
It was pretty obvious Kagari was gonna get offed going by himself but I didn't expect it to happen the way it did. Constant shock throughout this episode and I'm loving it.
Oct 24, 2022 5:43 PM
Sep 2016
They pulled a ghost in the shell by doing the right legal thing instead of the emotional thing. Arrest the villain, due process of law. Like muh favorite movie 12 Angry Men. I can see some people having a problem with this, and i get that. But i don't know something feels right about it.

Shame what happened to my boy at the end tho. I could feel it in my bones that was going to happen to Kagari but i still had a little hope. Shucks.
Dec 25, 2022 7:12 AM

Dec 2022
The scene where Akane is thinking about killing Makishima is really strong.
May 28, 2023 4:15 AM

Apr 2013
Yeaaaaaaaah right, Makishima, the dude who is known for reading books, can keep up with an enforcer in a fistfight, suuuuuure.
And then Akane of course pussies out, was to be expected.
Jun 19, 2023 9:45 PM

Dec 2022
Why is Shougo better than Kougami in a fistfight? Injured or not, Kougami should've won that. He's a trained enforcer who can apparently punch through metal with ease without so much as a graze on his fists, yet he loses to some guy who does nothing but drink tea and philosophise all day? I'm calling bullshit.

Akane spared Shougo, so he'll probably escape from custody within the next episode. With six episodes left, I'd say that's a fair assumption.

Kagari was cool and likeable, so him dying there was disheartening. The chief is all fucked up and a cyborg, obviously trying to protect the core from intruders. Don't think she'll be returning to her usual position any time soon.

Very eventful episode.

Shaded Horizon

Jul 17, 2023 12:40 AM

Aug 2019
The training Kogami has been doing has come in handy in fighting Makishima. 

Akane has decided to arrest Makishima instead of killing him. 

Wait, don’t tell me that Kagari is dying too 
Aug 28, 2023 9:27 AM

Jul 2012
Wtf is he saw on the core of the server 😮
I am guessing that the system is all made by a robot (even the leader is also a robot)..
This must be a clue to the world in real life 😉

Too bad, one of our nakama has to die..
I am kinda knowing this would happend in any action or drama, where character separate/d from the strong team / allies..

Sep 23, 2023 10:45 AM

Aug 2017
I think what they saw at the end was the humans who's Psycho-pass was low even though their killers. That's probably what their using to make the system.
Jan 28, 9:59 AM
Jun 2013
I'm thinking the system has to be controlled by a single individual. What else could make people riot from seeing it? Perhaps the judgments are more arbitrary than people were told.

It's clear now that the humans under Sybil are slaves and being secretly controlled by AI. The chief is not only a robot, but is able to override the system, suggesting she's a part of it.
Feb 20, 2:00 PM
Aug 2023
This was a better episode but two things I thought was lame. Having Shougo beat up Kougami so easily was stupid when they showed how good at fighting Kougami was at beating the crap out of the sparing robot. The other is much respect lost (whatever amount there was) of Akane not being able to beat Shougo the death. Despite being the MC, I found Akane being very lackluster this entire series so far. Killing Shougo brutally would have given her character some growth from the boring idealist or whatever the fuck her character is. The show is trying to play her up as the ideal citizen who's psycho-pass never gets cloudy or some uninteresting junk like that, and this "inspiring staying true to who she is" thing is not coming off as inspiring nor admirable to me. I felt more inspired by Kagari's spiel to the hacker about his motivations than Akane's scene, which Karari's scene was pretty good.
Feb 29, 2:52 AM
Aug 2021
HOW DARE THEY KILL MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER. I said at the beginning of the episode that if Kagari dies I will riot. Then things guys allowed me to think that he would live for a split second just 2 kill him anyway. My emotions got toyed with multiple times throughout this episode. Akane is strong or maybe she is weak idk. I would have killed him for what he did. Even though he was injured it was disheartening to see Ko get manhandled by Maki that way🤣. Stupid director and she can bypass the system she forced it to kill him.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

329 by Saww_Duss »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

273 by ANIk_003 »»
Mar 7, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

927 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 5, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

352 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 4, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

288 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 2, 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.