Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Date A Live Chapter 6 Discussion

Feb 4, 2013 12:53 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh so they don't have blood relation after all. Well, that's news to me. Lol @ how the date is going so far.

>Do they have soybean sour bread? XD

Feb 4, 2013 10:13 PM

I couldnt stand waiting for the release anymore, so I went ahead and read a bunch of the light novels. XD
Still, actually seeing the characters look this cute helps a lot, visually.

Feb 5, 2013 1:51 PM

Well that sure was sudden. Didn't expect her to just pop up like that lol. Now I can tell this date is gonna be hella fun to watch and I can't wait to see more cute moments from Tohka.

So Shido isn't even a normal human or something? Hmm... interesting.

Feb 6, 2013 11:22 AM

I am so excited for this anime. Only a couple of months left.

Another great chapter. The MC is a rather likeable guy. It is nice to get some back-story on him.
Modified by shigeru212, Feb 6, 2013 11:26 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

Feb 8, 2013 7:50 PM

she's not really his sister, haven't seen that before XD. Good chapter especially because we got to hear a little about his past which makes it a little more interesting and sets him apart from some worthless MC's, which he doesn't seem to be.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Mar 23, 2013 3:39 AM

Fallenkingzero said:
she's not really his sister, haven't seen that before XD. Good chapter especially because we got to hear a little about his past which makes it a little more interesting and sets him apart from some worthless MC's, which he doesn't seem to be.
Too early for that lol
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."