Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2013 11:51 PM

Jul 2010
EpicToasterCat said:
Loved the Nostalgia Critic and AVGN cameos XD. Very good episode

I laughed at that part. Thought I was seeing things for a second.
Feb 5, 2013 1:17 AM

Nov 2011
This ep further reaffirms Andy's stance as a lolicon, although now he finds himself at a crossroad of betrayal or having his mission sabotaged, i really hope the series can at some point give us insight as to where Andy stands in terms of his real feelings toward the members of PANDRA.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 5, 2013 1:45 AM

Mar 2010
This episode is rather exciting too like the last one , ahhh it is soo warm ..the family concept brought by Hyobu :)

Andy was quite funny too xD

5/5 ,looking forward to the next episode. (awesome preview)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2013 4:23 AM

Mar 2012
EpicToasterCat said:

I wasn't watching this anime and just heard about Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd cameos in this series.

I think I better pick up this series now. Gotta love a series that gives some love to NC and AVGN.
Feb 5, 2013 4:43 AM

Jul 2008
Elite60 said:
EpicToasterCat said:

best moment in the season
Feb 5, 2013 11:51 AM

Jan 2011
Yuugiri-chan kawaii yo >o< pero pero

We finally know about her power. seems pretty strong!

and how sad that Hyoubu's life doesn't last for maybe a year ;(

Feb 5, 2013 3:53 PM

Jan 2008
Before all , Happy Birthday Major Hyoubu .Have a longer life .
RazorRamona200 said:
That white haired girl looks hot.
She is indeed . But

This is a decent and unexpectedly entertaining loli-centric episode . Yea , Yuugiri is just so so so freakin cute .HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG . stop . I love her .
And she finally lost control of her powers . So she is that of a high-level esper .She's prolly around a lvl 6 or 7 ? Those illusions were realistic as hell .
And those normal people are indeed fcked up . The moment they knew that she probably was an esper they immediately treated her like a criminal . wth , how can you treat a cute loli like that ?

The plot is moving steadily . Seems like they're gonna use Andy to lure out PANDRA . I doubt he will gonna do it because it seemed like he is already treating others like a family .
And they finally told us that Hyoubu's health/body is declining because
And also because of age .

oh , and that Momiji flashback , wow , who knew that blue haired flat girl would turn into this current Momiji ? lol . And Magi was awesome as ever .

PANDRA's gifts to Hyoubu was funny as heck . They really sympathize with the old man err Hyoubu . Especially that back scratcher .And in the shot where Momiji and Patty was stopping Yoh because he was trying to put those candles on Hyoubu's cake .lol

Next episode , Hyoubu continues on using his limiter release . They should find a way to keep his from dying . This is a fantastic series so far . 5/5
And some The Children goodness
Feb 5, 2013 6:17 PM

Jun 2012
Romedbaumann said:
Very nice episode.

So Hyoubu doesn't have much time left? Sounds bad.
I hope Andy will stay with P.A.N.D.R.A. and give up his job for the US.

Exactly what I was thinking. I usually don't like the whole betraying your own country/group but It would be pretty sad if he left PANDRA. Great episode, though its sad that Hyoubu is dying.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Feb 5, 2013 6:37 PM

Apr 2007
Yuugiri is so precious omg

There has yet to be a dull moment in this series, which is so totally awesome. And plz don't die Kyousuke :<
Feb 6, 2013 7:13 AM

Jan 2008
Another nice episode. A touching birthday party. It'll be sad if Andy left PANDRA and if Hyoubu died in the end.
Feb 7, 2013 5:23 AM

Mar 2009
This show kicks ass.
Feb 8, 2013 1:39 AM

Sep 2008
almozayaf said:
Elite60 said:
EpicToasterCat said:

First I was like: "Wtf?". Then I checked, double checked and went to MAL. Great stuff. I'm also surprised so many people that watch anime know about NC and AVGN.
Feb 8, 2013 7:51 PM

Aug 2010
Pretty solid episode, I would definity enjoy an all outs fight between Hyoubu and Andy, that be amazing to watch
Also the family concept reminds me of whitebeard from one piece lol
Feb 10, 2013 5:53 AM

Oct 2010
Daipyon said:
and how sad that Hyoubu's life doesn't last for maybe a year ;(

Same probably counts for Andy

He said somewhere at the end "Next year at this time, I'll already be..."
Apr 11, 2013 7:59 AM

Jan 2011
Decent epsiode, the Unlimited subs are epic and I'll be using them from now on whenever possible.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 4, 2013 9:57 AM

Apr 2012
nina4life said:
almozayaf said:
Elite60 said:
EpicToasterCat said:

First I was like: "Wtf?". Then I checked, double checked and went to MAL. Great stuff. I'm also surprised so many people that watch anime know about NC and AVGN.

I came hee from JO`s youtube channel, I dont evan know what the show is about but I gave it a 5/5.
Nov 12, 2013 12:22 AM

Oct 2012
Tsubomi with Yukana-san's voice aw... Sounds like C.C.
And her age

Aw poor Yuugiri, she's still a child but everyone treat her like that :(

And Major, he don't have much time left T_T
I believe he's a good guy.. Andy just trust him
"Signature removed"
Apr 15, 2014 6:38 PM

Apr 2010
I felt so sad for Yuugiri, but I kinda was curious when she released previously. I'm also sad for Hyoubu -sigh-

I might be going on a feels trip soon!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

91 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 1, 2023 8:45 AM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2013

87 by Pliznotme »»
Mar 9, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

43 by 0Novelion »»
Oct 1, 2022 12:28 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

106 by Acctra »»
Jun 5, 2022 10:21 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2013

39 by Acctra »»
Jun 5, 2022 7:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.