Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2008 5:08 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow...what a sad episode.
Pacifica got looked up in prison,she finally gets the chance to meet her mother but she dies. ;__;
Apr 9, 2009 3:06 PM

Mar 2008
Whao. why is everything blurred? WHAO I-i-i'm CRYING?! OMGOSH!! DId not expect this!!! I'm loving it...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2009 11:42 PM

Jul 2009
wth is so many people dying in the last few eps???
omg..i need to go grab my tissues!
Mar 7, 2012 11:47 PM

Sep 2011
Wow another awesome episode. I feel like a terrible person for asking for some deaths to make this Anime better. :(
Jul 8, 2012 10:13 PM

May 2008
Why can't I hold all these feels? Man this show has gotten really depressing.
Jan 25, 2013 12:49 PM

Nov 2008
And then they killed the mother, and she died in front of Pacifica... I just hate the author.
Feb 4, 2013 1:51 AM
Feb 2012
KenShiRo-Sama said:
And then they killed the mother, and she died in front of Pacifica... I just hate the author.

Ya, and she doesn't even remember any of it! She didn't even know it was her real mother and she doesn't even remember that anything bad happened because her amnesia got reset.

The whole amnesia part made me angry; a cheap way to get the emotions going but not have to pay for it in the character. Though the sauna token card thing was a nice touch.
Jul 26, 2014 8:27 PM

Nov 2011
Man, that was depressing. ._.

She didn't even realize she was talking to her mom. This show started throwing punches out of nowhere.
Jun 10, 2015 2:35 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, these past few episodes have been really freaking depressing :<.
Sep 18, 2016 4:21 AM

Jul 2008
God damn it, the amnesia and this now...the King needs to die.
Sep 10, 2017 2:00 AM

Jun 2016
Wow, this has gotten miserable the last episodes. Getting caught before getting anywhere, having Furet die for nothing, and now Pacifica's mother dies right beside her only knowing her amnesiac name. This anime has done some really dumb stuff, so I'm really hoping that when they save the day as they're probably fated to, that there won't be a reset of any kind bringing those lost back. I'm just saying that because some of the laziness in this show paired with the constant misery as of recent makes me a little nervous. If everyone is being controlled by something as if they have no free will, and we get amnesia laziness and stuff, what stops us from time resetting everything? Maybe it's too much and I shouldn't overthink it...

I had assumed that Peters-Stahl was under influence of the peace makers, why don't they just providence him up? I guess they aren't omnipotent and if he was sneaky they might not of figured it out... So, at least someone in the anime is acting not of supernatural or destined control, that's pretty cool.
Feb 19, 2018 5:07 PM

Oct 2010
They let the mother live comfortably all this time and NOW torture her to death?

At this rate, I'll end up rejecting 99% of 00's anime up front. So. Many. Regrets.
Mar 17, 2019 2:41 PM
Aug 2018
Watching Patricia in the cell, I started to wonder why they shifted from killing to capturing. And now even the king is pro war when he was all about killing his own daughter just a few episodes ago?

The Peacemakers lured her to the capital in order to kill her and then they also suddenly changed their minds?

Sure, it would benefit the kingdom in the overall war effort, but this goes strictly contrary to what the Peacemakers are supposed to do. And the Peacemakers just watch to see what the humans will do? Laughable.

Their goal was to kill the princess and generally avoid human casulties. (At least one said that so since they are to overlook the humans.)
They had enough influence to talk that one general into using that superweapon spell, why don't they tell them to kill the princess which would solve all their problems?

And yeah, I wonder what sense it made to kill off the queen at this point.
She was more or less confined in her castle, so she couldn't do much. When did she help the princess to get away? When she was an infant? How did they dig that up after nearly 16 years?
And what was the idea behind torturing her to death for information when they already had the princess more or less in their hands? And the king just let this happen? This made zero sense.

Two meaningless characterdeaths that did nothing to the story and didn't improve the show. This show is going downhill.
tr25a3Mar 17, 2019 3:03 PM
Feb 10, 2021 3:27 PM
May 2018
tr25a3 said:
Watching Patricia in the cell, I started to wonder why they shifted from killing to capturing. And now even the king is pro war when he was all about killing his own daughter just a few episodes ago?

The Peacemakers lured her to the capital in order to kill her and then they also suddenly changed their minds?

Sure, it would benefit the kingdom in the overall war effort, but this goes strictly contrary to what the Peacemakers are supposed to do. And the Peacemakers just watch to see what the humans will do? Laughable.

Their goal was to kill the princess and generally avoid human casulties. (At least one said that so since they are to overlook the humans.)
They had enough influence to talk that one general into using that superweapon spell, why don't they tell them to kill the princess which would solve all their problems?

And yeah, I wonder what sense it made to kill off the queen at this point.
She was more or less confined in her castle, so she couldn't do much. When did she help the princess to get away? When she was an infant? How did they dig that up after nearly 16 years?
And what was the idea behind torturing her to death for information when they already had the princess more or less in their hands? And the king just let this happen? This made zero sense.

Two meaningless characterdeaths that did nothing to the story and didn't improve the show. This show is going downhill.

Exactly. The queen actually gave her daughter up to be killed as a baby. As she said, she didn’t even give Pacifica a name because she wouldn’t have been able to give her up if she did. The queen had nothing to do with Pacifica surviving as a baby. Like you said, the queen has been locked up in the castle. She wouldn’t know anything about Pacifica or her whereabouts. So yeah, absolutely no sense and just stupid to kill her.

Also the reunion with Pacifica and her mom felt a little off to me. Don’t know if it would’ve been a better reunion if she had her memories or not but something just felt missing in that scene. Can’t really explain it.
TheKing528Feb 11, 2021 9:13 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 12 Discussion

Nande - Dec 21, 2007

10 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Mar 24, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 24 Discussion

hznu - Aug 30, 2008

44 by NoviSun »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 16 Discussion

fedaykin - Jan 10, 2009

10 by Alkimia »»
Mar 24, 2023 12:45 PM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 15 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 8, 2009

10 by Alkimia »»
Mar 24, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 14 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 8, 2009

7 by Alkimia »»
Mar 24, 2023 11:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.