Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2013 10:36 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
that is fckkking messed up, making hobos do her sister like that while just standing there to watch. All I can say is LOL to that yuri scene. This whole hentai is messed up. Barely satisfactory. 6/10
Nov 1, 2013 9:15 AM

Oct 2009
"You know what would happen to Ibuki if you ran away" - the right answer is like this: "Yes, she would be saved by police and you all go to jale" (well, depending on their age. Of course they can say that it was consensual, but let's not talk about that)
"Miyauchi, why did you learn karate?" - "That way I'm more sexy, meow =^__^="
SerhiykoNov 1, 2013 9:24 AM
Nov 22, 2014 6:31 PM

Jul 2009
l liked the blindfold part
Jan 18, 2015 12:32 PM
Jul 2014
So... how's the ending? Good ending? Villains are punished?
Jan 19, 2015 4:37 AM

Oct 2009
Kyron_Tyrannos said:
Good ending? Villains are punished?

I'm afraid not
Oct 27, 2016 6:23 AM
Oct 2013
Akira getting banged was lewd as usual (*˘︶˘*) just her character and response is appealing.
Pretty lewd to get so wet and squirted unwantingly from the forced anal guhehe (*˘︶˘*)

Ibuki desperate begging to not be cummed inside anymore for fear of pregnancy was not bad as well. And the hobos did a good anal set up with with already penetrated front side.

Akira's wrist binds separated part way, but she didn't really do anything. And its not like ibuki doing some repeated banging and seme of her was particularly such a horrible thing to be doing. Probably overreaction there with the shock...

Newayz, it was happy slaves-masters endinng for them.
User-sanMay 16, 2019 3:41 AM
May 6, 2018 6:11 PM
Jul 2018
The dildo really was magnificent.

User-san said:
And the hobos did a good anal set up with with already penetrated front side.

Not just good, but exemplar.
Jul 28, 2023 7:42 PM

Nov 2010
I like the anal sex scenes and the gangr*pe, as always. However, I wish Ibuki got gangr*ped some more, and I wish it were longer. I really want to see all of her holes screwed at once! She's so beautiful.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Juurin Yuugi: Maiden Infringement Play Episode 1 Discussion

happyanime3 - Feb 3, 2013

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 28, 2023 7:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.