Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 17, 2013 4:34 PM

Mar 2011
MY kind of people, that's who I like.
Feb 22, 2013 10:51 PM

Mar 2011
"We like people not so much for how we feel about them, but for how they make us feel about ourselves."
- random guy on the internet
Feb 23, 2013 2:32 PM

Nov 2008
I like many different types of people, but I would say my tops are the following:

People that can accept an opinion different from their own.
People that realize humans make mistakes, so they let the little things go.
People that say what they think, without kissing your butt.
HigurashiFeb 23, 2013 2:47 PM
Feb 24, 2013 12:18 AM

Apr 2012
Quit people who (for the most part) follow a only speak when spoken to policy and cynical people.

In other words, people exactly like me.
Feb 24, 2013 1:20 AM

Apr 2012
I only like good looking people and this is why I hate pretty much everyone on MAL.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Feb 24, 2013 1:21 AM

Sep 2011
BloodRequiem said:
I only like good looking people and this is why I hate pretty much everyone on MAL.

You'll find all the pretty people at the Pretty People's Club. We don't have that many members yet, but feel free to apply if you think you're good looking enough.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Feb 24, 2013 1:36 AM

Nov 2012
JennyEsquire said:
BloodRequiem said:

You'll find all the pretty people at the Pretty People's Club. We don't have that many members yet, but feel free to apply if you think you're good looking enough.
Can't stand people who are looking down on others.
Feb 24, 2013 2:01 AM

Sep 2011
johnyjohny said:
JennyEsquire said:

Can't stand people who are looking down on others.

You're free to make your own club and let everyone join. But then it wouldn't be as exclusive, would it? We don't look down on anybody, we simply revere beauty.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Feb 24, 2013 2:17 AM

Apr 2011
BloodRequiem said:

woah o__O that's just.............
Feb 24, 2013 2:21 AM

Sep 2012
akira25ysai said:
BloodRequiem said:

.....probably true.
Feb 24, 2013 2:33 AM
Jan 2013
People who know that when I start nodding and laughing even though he/she didnt say anything funny, means that im not interested in talking anymore and they voluntarily STFU.
Feb 24, 2013 2:37 AM

Nov 2012
Red_Keys said:
akira25ysai said:
BloodRequiem said:

.....probably true.
It's the inside of the person that matter to me.
Feb 24, 2013 2:42 AM

Nov 2011
Happy, outgoing, cheery and talkative people. They balance off my quiet and sarcastic introvert.
Feb 24, 2013 2:42 AM
Mar 2012
johnyjohny said:
Red_Keys said:
akira25ysai said:
BloodRequiem said:

.....probably true.

johnyjohny said:
People with big breasts

I see...
Feb 24, 2013 2:44 AM

Sep 2012
johnyjohny said:
Red_Keys said:
akira25ysai said:
BloodRequiem said:

.....probably true.

To quote Liar Liar, "That's only something ugly people say."
Feb 24, 2013 5:52 AM

Nov 2012
Karpman said:
johnyjohny said:
Red_Keys said:
akira25ysai said:
BloodRequiem said:

.....probably true.

johnyjohny said:
People with big breasts

I see...
Hey i am a man after all. Besides i would not just marry someone so that i got a nice pillow to sleep at in the night.
Feb 24, 2013 1:50 PM

Sep 2008
The most?

Never lie, be yourself, confident, thoughtfull and funny.

I know one person like that..
Feb 24, 2013 3:52 PM

Sep 2012
Th3DivineOne said:
johnyjohny said:
Red_Keys said:
akira25ysai said:
BloodRequiem said:

.....probably true.

How the fuck am I supposed to know what someone looks like on the inside if I can only see them on the outisde?

Feb 24, 2013 4:01 PM

Oct 2012
I like pretty girls the most.
Feb 24, 2013 4:03 PM

Oct 2012
Someone pretty, nice, honest, cool, unique, different, and not loud. Loud people annoy me. :T
Feb 24, 2013 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
Danielcook said:
For some reason, that was the first post I read when I came to this forum..
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Feb 24, 2013 4:08 PM

Oct 2012
gigglingidiot said:
Danielcook said:
For some reason, that was the first post I read when I came to this forum..

Your Daily Does of Danielcook, provided by the man himself!

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Feb 24, 2013 4:13 PM

Mar 2012
Danielcook said:
Classic.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Feb 24, 2013 6:11 PM
Jan 2012
What kind of people do I like?

There is only one type of people who I couldn't bring myself to like, and this would most likely go for just about everyone. Immoral people. What I mean by that is, people who do not follow the only (arguably) objective morality, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". I would argue that there is simply no more objective measure of ethics and morality than this. Hence people like serial killers and rapists who break this code of morality to satisfy and bring pleasure to themselves, all the while causing deep unnecessary pain for others, are just too despicable for me to ever accept.

I like people, I like humans. Even people who have hurt and caused me pain in the past, I still find myself hard done by to ever hate them, maybe someone just hasn't hurt me enough for that.
But I find people from all walks of life to be such astounding individuals. Superficiality and stereotype are sometimes all people ever know and see in others, and that's quite sad. When you are able to truly help and empathize with someone you can see such meaning in life.

I don't have a preference for people. Sure, I particularly like people who aren't arrogant, ones that are reasonably intelligent and hold a lot of life experience under their belt. I especially like people who can teach me all sorts of things, though. Life is a study, but there must come a point where one must put what he has learned into practice. To help those less fortunate than you. Some people just can't see the way out of situations, some can't see the answers, some are blind to almost all. But a lot of people just need to be kept on the right track and given a little nudge forward.

There is one thing I would like more than anything, and that is for someone to truly understand all about me. I've just not met and got very close with enough people. I'll always love my friends, no matter what flaws they have, but all jokes aside, when it comes to truly understanding people and life, not many people can do it, if at all.

I feel we all have a responsibility, a responsibility to be the building blocks for each other. We learn more and more about life every generation, so I have faith that there will come a time when, man, woman, Jew, gentile, black, white can all see past differences and the mistakes of the ignorant old. Our society is so flawed, but instead of complaining, instead of hating it and it's people, if only people could just be happy and try to make others happy. If only people could be truly thankful for the wonder that is life.
Feb 24, 2013 7:27 PM

Apr 2012
Danielcook said:

Too bad you're not going to get any.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Feb 24, 2013 7:29 PM
Jul 2012
people don't ingore me
Feb 25, 2013 1:38 AM

Feb 2013
People who want to learn things
people who accept others without trying to change them
People who are down to earth
people who like to explore
Feb 25, 2013 5:50 AM
May 2009
People who are interested in History, or want to know about something in history.
Feb 25, 2013 12:09 PM

May 2009
TheAutocrat said:

There is one thing I would like more than anything, and that is for someone to truly understand all about me. I've just not met and got very close with enough people. I'll always love my friends, no matter what flaws they have, but all jokes aside, when it comes to truly understanding people and life, not many people can do it, if at all.

From my experience by far, there will never be a person who will understand all about you. In a certain sense, we are always "alone". For sure there will be someone who might become very close to you and there'll be moments when you'll feel like you perfectly understand each other. (Alcohol always helps.) Such times are amazing but quite rare and limited. But in the end, those enjoyable moments are all that matters, aren't they?
Feb 25, 2013 12:56 PM

Oct 2012
People who actually care and are sincere.
Feb 25, 2013 1:16 PM

Sep 2012
None.
Feb 25, 2013 1:24 PM

Jan 2011
People who are not the OP.
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Feb 25, 2013 1:58 PM

Sep 2008
Calm and quiet people who know how to enjoy a shared silence. Those people are the best.
もののあはれ。。。
Feb 25, 2013 4:06 PM
Feb 2013
Someone who is calm and an auditor, but also willing to speak.
Feb 25, 2013 8:43 PM

Apr 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Danielcook said:

Too bad you're not going to get any.

Feb 25, 2013 8:54 PM

May 2011
I like people who are like me in almost every way, thats about 3 of my friends, everyone else can go fuck them selves.
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 9 hours ago

9 by traed »»
5 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 2 hours ago

8 by Theo1899 »»
51 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
2 hours ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.