Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2013 11:32 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
EXCELLENT! I'M GLAD he came to SAVE Rina in time !! Though getting injured like that was a little bit awkward, this is EXACTLY HOW I WOULDA DREAMT THIS SCENARIO TOO LMAOOO ! You save the Girl, but Got injured somehow, and PASS OUT. You wake up and the Girl LOVES you for your heroic deeds, admits her TRUE feelings, and you LOVE her ! xDDD This will totally be ANYONE's IDEAL KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR STORY ! I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS LIKE THESE ! 10/10 <333
happyanime3Feb 2, 2013 12:03 AM
Jun 24, 2015 12:50 AM

May 2015
And that gentleman's is how you save your love ones...

Both girls have a plan to escape the tugs even though the plan failed girls remain defiant until last moment. I was seriously expecting the NTR but no, MC-kun is a stud he took a whack to the noggin with a pipe tube and still got the strength save the day.

Man this aired 2008 is a shame that we don’t get treated to this kind of story in a hentai anymore (Yes I know I’m exaggerating) but you can count with one hand all the h-anime that ends with a happy ending like this one. I don’t mind NTR stories but come on Animators & Mangaka -san mix a little bit more of happy ending where the tug, bully, a$$hole get what he deserve.

Kudos to this anime staff for breaking the mold!
Jul 20, 2016 8:27 PM

Feb 2010
All those guys and no double penetration or even anal.
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Apr 6, 2018 8:28 PM
Jul 2018
I think our protagonist, Koizumi, is pretty cool; my favorite scene is when he sent the bad guy flying through the window. On another note, I found Rina to be pretty. Lastly, I got a good laugh from the ending.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 2:03 PM
Aug 20, 2018 6:53 AM
Oct 2013
How the mob girl knew blue went to save red and that red was kidnapped?

Surspringly weak reaction of blue from getting the clitoris bitten. although she came and squirted, and sudden stopped stopped reaction seemed unusual.
also it would of been lewd to show her face with the breast of body when getting the pussy stimulated rather than cut bewtween two closeups IMO

Blond boss guy's d was so dark, way darker all the other guys.

Surprisingly strong of red to be able to get back up and swing the pipe

Somewhat lewd yearning expression of blue for the d after it came with the face and finger at the mouth. Despite all the distaste she seemed to be expressing previous. And then the 2 of them servicing the tip quite obediently.

Lewd jolt of body and letting out the voice of red from getting penetrated. Was most vulnerable and affected quite strongly (*˘︶˘*)

Pretty cool of protagonist to come to rescue but how did he found them?
Just loled at him letting go of the grip on d and it ending up with his head smashed.
lucky for him the boss and henchmen were incompetent and unable to beat a shooken guy

Showed off blue's nude body and anyone's nude for first time! And showed the toned shape well in various positions.
Loled at them getting interrupted by the telephone
Somewhat lewd pressed her body against his side and stroked his d
that internal thigh rotation pose with panchira was clearly tempting him and she was being quite erotic overall

quite appropriate that red could not fap for a while due to injuries. she put it most straightly with a disappointment. Surprising that she would still feel desire to during the injury.
Loled at blue being embarrassed by her own bragging at the end

Wonder why he was getting clung onto by some girl at the end.
Surprisingly panchira with high kick this time.
His last lines were clearly terrible XD
User-sanAug 20, 2018 6:58 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shishunki Shoujo Episode 1 Discussion

happyanime3 - Feb 1, 2013

3 by User-san »»
Aug 17, 2018 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.