Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2013 10:55 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
oooooh THIS IS FCKKKING GOOD! Have not seen anything that impressive at being "FORCEFUL" since Shin Kyouhaku 2 The Animation: Kizu ni Saku Hana Senketsu no Kurenai. Is the guy gonna save the girls? I wanna find out !!! EXCELLENT and HARDCORE "Forcing Rina to do Blowjob" scenes. Great Art too AUTO 10/10
Jun 17, 2014 5:27 PM

May 2013
Is it just me or does Rina sound like Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki?
Apr 6, 2018 8:27 PM
Jul 2018
I hope the protagonist's phallus will be able to recover from that kick. And I liked the fact he got so angry because someone interrupted his onanism sesssion (though he really should've picked a better spot than a bathroom stall at school). Also, one guy made me think of Laxus from Fairy Tail. And I think the Japanese title translates to "Puberty Girl" in English; someone should correct me if I'm wrong.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 2:02 PM
Aug 17, 2018 6:49 AM
Oct 2013
As if asking for the answer after showing his ways of pants peeking, so shameless XD of course he would get rejected

Totally an explanation line from the thugs about the guy as if only to inform the girl, how kind of them XD and thus causing her affection level for him to rise

So many papers! How much did he have to wipe XD

Somewhat erotic fella and hands technique by her. And to get so wet from doing just the fella and to ask to be banged twice and came both times quite slutty (*˘︶˘*) let out some quite erotic moans and breaths.
didn't wear bra?
Final smile at the end to show such joy was so precious! (*˘▽˘*)

in the end had to deal with the dudes anyway. How she got cornered in that decrepit warehouse like place though? Loled at the injured guy needing the neck brace
Quite slutty to be getting so wet despite feeling grossed out by the Dicks and cum
would of liked to have seen how she got pinned down and the brutal rape (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Blue was surprisingly strong with the kicks. good to see the high kicks even if stills to show off strength and flexibility. Would of liked to see more pants though exposed froM Doing them though

Showed off somewhat erotic displeasure and aversion expressions of blue and red towards the dicks and cum. Somewhat lewd how blue swallowed so much and had to cough from the cum in the throat.

I liked the panchiras and toned bodies as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shishunki Shoujo Episode 2 Discussion

happyanime3 - Feb 1, 2013

4 by User-san »»
Aug 20, 2018 6:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.