Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 1, 2013 5:11 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Training for Haru's health, and childhood girl is being strict. It's not working, so it's onsen time, but in avatar?

Kuroyukihime is afraid that he would leave her when he got ikemen. They had a nice talk alone... in onsen. lol @ his horrible face.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 1, 2013 5:38 PM

Nov 2011
Dat pool scenes.
Dat hit on the head by the fan.
Dat swimsuits.

Heh, too bad Haru is still being pushed around even there by Chiyu. That kendo stick is one dangerous little piece of work. I found the music of this episode kinda...uh strange.

Kinda awkward seeing everyone in that bath in their avatar forms. Nice to see most of the characters back in this OVA I guess. Was looking for a bit of action..shame.

Blushing like a butterfly
Feb 2, 2013 3:21 AM

Jan 2009
Haruyuki was so not prepared for that skinship moment His proportions were way off in that scene though, even if he was standing, he looked like a bear compared to Hime...

And I had to agree with Taku, soaking their avatars in hot water was just stupid and pointless.
The new girl had more screentime in this episode too

It's a safe bet that their will be a new season for this series, but even if that's not the case, this OVA provided a decent closure for the characters.
Feb 2, 2013 7:17 AM

Dec 2012
It's out already? Excuse me, I gotta go scorch the whole internet to watch it. Brb
Feb 2, 2013 7:38 AM

Feb 2009
So he needs to lose weight for a school examination? That's the first time I've heard of that.

There seems to be an extra person when they were in the pool. The NN group(Haru, Taku, KYH, Chiyu, Fuuko), Niko, Pard and one more person. I initially thought it was Utai but the extra was too tall to be her. And second season focuses on her so that couldn't have been her.
I thought it was Rin but they seem to not know each other yet judging from the onsen parts. Animation error I guess.

Speaking which. RIN!! キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!
Too bad she didn't speak but I'm happy to see her nonetheless. If the color of the Neuro Linker wasn't a clue enough then you guys are slow.

So they kind of made Haru's obesity as him being stressed out by family matters? Not unusual but I doubt people would buy it. inb4 his parents are Kirito and Asuna. How come his last name is Arita then?

I lol'd at how lanky Haru was in KYH's imagination. I really wonder how the story would have gone if he had that build. Less complaints I gues from the masses but people will probably still complain for different reasons I guess. Oh well.

Dat Fuuko and Chiyu in the onsen. Thank you for the feast.
And dat skinship of KYH and Haru in the onsen. Awkward... Love know no boundaries I guess.

Good episode. A second season would be nice with this but ultimately it's still up to Sunrise if they want to or not. BD sales were great so it's only a matter of time.
I'll stick to the novels in the meantime.
Sunrise should make a Mahouka anime though...
belatkuroFeb 2, 2013 7:41 AM
Feb 2, 2013 9:46 AM

Oct 2010
This episode of Accel World finally showed Kuroyukihime’s worst fears of graduation. That no one will care.

While I admit Haruyuki’s past was quite trauma, I went through worst. He should just get the F over it. He has Kuroyukihime so sharing his fears with her would be a good start.

About the pool, was good in that it showed finally Leopard and Yuniko in swimsuits. Yuniko is wearing the same as she did in the commercials and poster. Haruyuki was quite pathetic in the pool. I was better than him at that time. Same shape too.

About Ashroller, BEST STUFF! THE MAN KNOWS! How to give you a good ROFL due to his reactions.

About Haruyuki’s diet, I ROFL and ask, where the heck are FAT BURNER PILLS! Man that shit so works and he never though taking them. Well IMO he should or just plain for for lipo suction less he is too poor. Kuroyukihime might pay him one. I mean c’mon it seems it looks damn too hard for him to do it.

About Chiyu/Fuuko service, quite modest. I was surprised but also content of its outtake. Reveals enough does not go over the top as predicted. The water was even done murky to that effect.

About the strange girl, well I am 100% sure she is stuff for S2 and also that Fuuko knows her. I SAW THAT SMILE! Tells me all I need to know at the very least the talk pitch.

About Haruyuki x Hime, well first of all the following,

Was easily one of the best facial shy wise and movement wise of Hime that is appealing. It’s too bad Haruyuki fainted out from having I guess them nipples and small breasts of Hime cause there was more to feel but when you KO and out of it. WTF can you do? NOTHING! Till you wake up. Also pretty sure Hime was a little in heat there.

So yeah Haruyuki is quite lucky he got a feel of the real deal set of girl’s sensitive areas.

Well I knew he would make Hime all better anyway. It’s his job as a man.

About thee end, BAD ASS ASHROLLER GANG! Pretty much and damn too bad they cut it. I swear Ashroller’s gang look like them crazy punk asses from Fist of the North star series.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 2, 2013 10:10 AM

Mar 2012
haha the imagination of haruaki not being fat was hilarious. I hope he becomes like the person in kurohime's imagination (well the porportions anyway) can't wait for subs so we can understand it:)
Feb 2, 2013 7:09 PM

Oct 2010
belatkuro said:
Too bad she didn't speak but I'm happy to see her nonetheless. If the color of the Neuro Linker wasn't a clue enough then you guys are slow.
I did not get it but the color shows that she is part of the Green Clan or is she the Green King? Other than that the color may indicate she is a healer type like Chiyu.

I do find her blush in the spoiler
was fantastic!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 2, 2013 8:43 PM

Jul 2010
-OJ- said:
Haruyuki was so not prepared for that skinship moment His proportions were way off in that scene though, even if he was standing, he looked like a bear compared to Hime...

And I had to agree with Taku, soaking their avatars in hot water was just stupid and pointless.
The new girl had more screentime in this episode too

It's a safe bet that their will be a new season for this series, but even if that's not the case, this OVA provided a decent closure for the characters.

Maybe he was in the shallower part of the onsen.. Just maybe.

Anyway, fanservice OVA :D
オタクなんじゃねぃよ
I'm not an otaku.
Feb 3, 2013 2:10 AM

Dec 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
belatkuro said:
I did not get it but the color shows that she is part of the Green Clan or is she the Green King? Other than that the color may indicate she is a healer type like Chiyu.

I do find her blush in the spoiler
was fantastic!

Some day, you will know it Yumekichi11 xD
Good episode, overall. Not much happened but Yuroyukihime in love is really delicious to watch
Haru went on diet training with not much progress as our fat piggy used to eat too much pizza (That makes me wonder why C.C. never get fat from all that Pizza Huts she has had?!)
Kuroyukihime also has problem of her own. She worried that her small breasts would not be enough to keep Haru. I loled at her dream about a super-duper attractive Haru dumps her for his harem. Black Snow Princess, you better keep ya game up, since this current fatso of yours has already had a simmering harem going on! xD
Saying that, but if Haru dumps Kuro, I hear the force of tens of thousands Otaku coming to crush pink piggy!!!
ThangLongFeb 3, 2013 2:25 AM
Feb 5, 2013 7:37 PM

Nov 2009
You guys were able to watch it even though it's not officially out yet?
Feb 8, 2013 11:17 AM

Jul 2008
MagicFlier said:

bought it with the game~

anyways, that new girl...
Feb 9, 2013 5:52 AM
Jun 2010
its been a week past since the raw out,but still no eng subs...FOR GOD SAKE!! T_T
Feb 9, 2013 8:24 AM

Dec 2012
kyragnar said:
MagicFlier said:

bought it with the game~

anyways, that new girl...

Feb 16, 2013 10:10 AM

Aug 2012
Any idea where I can watch this with subs ? =(
Feb 17, 2013 5:43 PM

May 2012
Acropyre said:
Any idea where I can watch this with subs ? =(

I don't think it has been subbed... I've been waiting for a sub too.
Feb 20, 2013 3:04 PM

May 2012
Started off with quite a nice battle showing some quite nice powers of the characters we've seen in the series! The rest wast more or less random talk, fanservice and actually training for Haru's health but well it wasn't a bad special either way although the first one was better!

But lol the hot spring scene was rather funny :p

Even though these ova's don't really join to the main story so I still lack a continuation on the original story and to get to level10!

Lets see what the specials are all about!
Feb 20, 2013 9:57 PM

Sep 2011
Kuroyukihime dreaming about a skinny Haru dumping her for other girls was quite funny.
Joker_CodeFeb 21, 2013 12:01 AM
Feb 23, 2013 12:21 AM

Jul 2010
Meh, still no sight of subs. :/

Feb 26, 2013 10:03 AM

Aug 2012
Sub it already!
Feb 26, 2013 6:39 PM

May 2012
Sigh, this has taken longer than the Tenri OVAs. I am losing hope. I wish they would announce when Neon Alley will air the dub too.
Feb 27, 2013 5:50 PM
Dec 2012
Has anybody asked UTW if they have plans to sub it? Maybe after the Winter season is over?
Feb 27, 2013 6:44 PM

May 2012
adoom94 said:
Has anybody asked UTW if they have plans to sub it? Maybe after the Winter season is over?

If I knew how to contact them I would. You would think that they probably know about it though.
Feb 28, 2013 8:30 PM

Sep 2011
adoom94 said:

>Went to the site
http://utw.me/
>Look at the side

UTW Release FAQ
Accel World SP2 where?
Before the end of February, probably.
Mar 1, 2013 10:56 AM

May 2012
Tyrel said:
adoom94 said:

>Went to the site
http://utw.me/
>Look at the side

UTW Release FAQ
Accel World SP2 where?
Before the end of February, probably.

It is officially March now. That "probably" means that we could still be waiting awhile.
Mar 1, 2013 11:18 AM

Dec 2012
Don't ovas get subbed as fast as anime or the hold up only in this ova?
Mar 4, 2013 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
yeah UTW released episode 2 today. I saw it while browsing their nyaa rss feed on utorrent. I'm currently downloading it.
Mar 4, 2013 6:32 PM
Jul 2018
Well that was a Nice OVA Episode. I smell a Season 2 in the Works from that ending...
Mar 4, 2013 7:46 PM

Mar 2010
Cool ep I guess.. but not really.

Honestly I wish it was more about the territory battles than the fan service now.
Mar 4, 2013 8:55 PM

Jan 2011
Worth it just for the scene in the bath before Haru passes out. Was it the heat or what she said?
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 4, 2013 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
rodac said:
Worth it just for the scene in the bath before Haru passes out. Was it the heat or what she said?

Im sure he just over heated from being hugged semi-nude(?) by Kuroyukihime.
Mar 4, 2013 10:20 PM

May 2011
Mikenzb said:
Well that was a Nice OVA Episode. I smell a Season 2 in the Works from that ending...

Well though I didn't have the game, my guess is that the game probably continues from this OVA?
Mar 4, 2013 10:27 PM

Aug 2012
Great to finally watch another Accel World episode which reminded me of the great ED and how awesome KYH is.
Mar 4, 2013 11:09 PM
Sep 2012
This wasn't as funny like the first one, but I still liked it. I was wondering if we would ever see an episode where Haru has to lose weight. It's also sweet that Kuroyukihime is afraid of losing Haru if he ever gets thin or when she graduates. Everyone bathing in their avatars was funny.

LOL @ Kuroyukihime getting jealous at Chiyu's breast during the check up.

LOL @ Haru staring at Blood Leopard's breasts and Kuroyukihime's hot body during training.

LOL @ Haru passing out from Kuroyukihime pressing her naked body against him.
Mar 5, 2013 1:31 AM

Jan 2012
haru as thin and midget... keep the fat version pls.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 5, 2013 2:06 AM
Dec 2010
Well the OVAs where good a few things where confirmed for me ..

we really want a season 2!
Mar 5, 2013 2:22 AM

May 2012
Interesting OVA. It's been subbed by UTW for those who haven't found out yet.
Mar 5, 2013 4:28 AM

Sep 2011
Decent episode. I also lol'd @ Kuroyukihime imaging Haru slim XD.
Mar 5, 2013 4:41 AM

Jun 2010
How I wish for all the mysteries to unveil. Need season two :D

Omg Hime. Dat Hime fanservice... HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG.

Also the "Nega Nebulus, attack!" was kinda badass.

Edit: Omg, just realize that this girl could possibly be Ash Roller after rewatching the episode.
-MgZ_Mar 5, 2013 4:03 PM
Mar 5, 2013 5:14 AM

Jun 2009
It's an alright ova... Nothing special, just time wasters.

Well, at least I'm sleepy now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2013 7:29 AM

Oct 2011
What nice OVA. Getting Haruyuki fit for his physical examination. Ah the fanservice here and there XD. I was happy that Sky Raker is part of NN. I wonder if Ash will join NN instead of being part of GL. I hope for a season 2.
Mar 5, 2013 9:48 AM

Jun 2012
Not bad since I wasn't expecting much and it was pretty funny when we got to see a shadow of thin Haru, and that was hilarious. Seems we saw a new character which might be a hint for S2.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Mar 5, 2013 10:11 AM

Jan 2012
That was a good episode.. in terms of fanservice.
Mar 5, 2013 1:25 PM

Jul 2009
Kuroyukihime, so bold~<3

Also they removed the steam ind the ED, DAT ASS. ;3
Mar 5, 2013 7:01 PM

Jan 2011
I really like how this OVA focused on Haru losing weight. Lmao his metabolism is hilarious. He still gains weight when he's fasting and only drinking water. xD Kuroyukihime acting all worried about the fact that Haru may be a different person once he's slim was so cute. Also, loved that fanservice haha. Biggest wtf moment was THAT GIRL being Ash Roller! Mind is so blown. :P

Accel World seriously needs a season 2!!
Mar 5, 2013 7:04 PM

Jan 2013
Gotta love Haru telling Taku to basically "delete his browser history" when he dies ^^

Also, dat Kuroyukihime. :3
(Lol @ Kuroyukihime being jealous of Chiyu's breasts at the physical checkup).
Mar 5, 2013 7:50 PM

Jul 2009
ZelgiusZer0 said:
Gotta love Haru telling Taku to basically "delete his browser history" when he dies ^^

Its one thing a man will write on his will. It's like vegas. what happens on that browser stays on that browser.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Mar 5, 2013 7:56 PM

Jul 2009
holy fuck he is fat.
and holy fuck that panther girl in real life.
Mar 5, 2013 8:23 PM

May 2010
Loved this episode..If only haru would have lost weight lol.
Mar 5, 2013 9:11 PM
Mar 2011
ahmed_great2005 said:
Loved this episode..If only haru would have lost weight lol.

wouldnt he still be small? i meant height wise? he is the shortest of all

i thought she was afraid of him getting thin because she has a fat fetish lol
"....i am the villain in this story"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World EX Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 13, 2012

93 by Netbug »»
Apr 14, 3:47 PM

» Will there be a sequel for Accel World?

awesomeblackman - Jun 12, 2021

2 by removed-user »»
Jul 28, 2021 5:23 AM

» Is Accel World EX a real sequel or non-canon? And is it worth watching?

awesomeblackman - Mar 1, 2021

2 by awesomeblackman »»
Jun 12, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Episode 2 Preview Pics! New video that shows more is added.

Yumekichi11 - Oct 12, 2012

39 by hexashadow13 »»
Jan 15, 2013 9:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.