Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 1, 2013 9:02 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That little blonde girl is so cold! I thought the latest episode was alright. I kinda feel sorry for her when she jumped in like that. Dat ears :P

Amusing episode as usual. That new guy from last guy was...uh, strange and a little perverted. Not too shabby.
Stark700Feb 1, 2013 11:20 AM
Feb 1, 2013 11:04 AM

Oct 2012
Great episode. Great to see this show actually has some plot.
Feb 1, 2013 11:24 AM

Nov 2012
Really enjoyed the episode. I still cant stop laughing every time I see that ending.
Feb 1, 2013 11:54 AM

Aug 2010
This was awesome! And nxt ep seems to be even better!! Totally loving the series.

Glad to see that Kurousagi is actually pretty strong. And she was really cute this ep.

Izayoi continues being an ultimate BA (he did a lot but especially stopping the sickle with a finger was the best imo)....and he's actually quite perverted XD I really want him to kick that annoying scumbags ass. Can't wait.
Barion-ZaraFeb 1, 2013 12:25 PM
Feb 1, 2013 12:06 PM

Feb 2013
another superb episode with a great balance of comedy and dark elements. Seeing what black rabbit could do shall be amazing in the up coming episodes.
Feb 1, 2013 12:07 PM

Feb 2011
The series look underrated . I love it , the animation is amazing , i think I'll make an AMV with it .
Feb 1, 2013 12:48 PM

Nov 2008
I do enjoy this series - Black Rabbit finally gets serious and ... *ear pull* derp lol - this is quite the underrated anime.
Feb 1, 2013 12:49 PM

Dec 2011
Ooh. So that little girl is Leticia.

Kurousagi is actually powerful eh? Nice. Having a spear as a weapon.

Stopping a weapon with a finger? That is a sign of being a badass!

I am loving this development, since it is a battle to get their leader back... but the only thing that I am disappointed is how Izayoi just battles without being shown how he fought, just like when he battled the water god.

I hope we get to see him fight for real and his real powers revealed soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2013 1:01 PM

Dec 2012
Funny how they were trying to make black rabbit angry, and Izayoi saying excellent job to Shiroyasha about her clothes xD made me lol. This setup for the next episode is great, I hope they show some nice fighting in it.

I don't usually like villians... but I like the leader of perseus for some reason, even though he's an asshole.
Feb 1, 2013 1:12 PM

May 2012
wow! Now I can't wait for the next episode! ><

Want to see Izayoi-san fight for real. And hoping to see his past too, it seems interesting though

( Though, I already read somewhere about his past, it is still great to see it in anime than just words, so that I can understand better. Ahhhhh!! I wish it would be shown despite this anime having just only 10 episodes [-sigh-] )
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Feb 1, 2013 1:14 PM

Sep 2012
Leticia in dem chains!

Dat final second fanart!

I find it funny that Kurousagi's angry hair color is the same as Medaka Kurokami in Wargod mode. On the OP cover there she is with pink hair, great! And the OP Black+White is one of my favorite parts of this show.

Still not sure about the rewatch/import the discs potential of this show for me but I am sure am enjoying it and will have to give the import a thought. Already imported the OP CD, love the long version.
Feb 1, 2013 1:21 PM

Feb 2012
Omg Shinob- I mean Leticia!

Operation save vampire Loli is now underway.
Feb 1, 2013 1:54 PM
Aug 2012
I just love how the main character is overpowering everyone.
Feb 1, 2013 1:57 PM

Jul 2010
I love the end cards for each episode and this one was super delicious.
Feb 1, 2013 2:01 PM

Jun 2012
all around good episode
Feb 1, 2013 2:01 PM

Jan 2008
Izayoi is so OP'd that he advances the plot while we're still trying to figure out what they should do.

Oh and dat servicelicous ending pic.

Feb 1, 2013 3:09 PM

Feb 2008
I pretty much know this series is not rating high but it's still fun to watch.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 1, 2013 3:10 PM

May 2012
This show just keeps on getting progressively boring for me...I really wanted to like this, and the first episode really seemed like it'd be great, but it's really just all about Izayoi the unbeatable who can only do everything and the other people who are just there for the service :(

I hate OP one-person shows. Well, it's okay if there's only basically one person, but we were given this image of three kids each with a level of power. But, nope, it's all Izayoi.

If Episode 5 doesn't get interesting, I'll probably drop this. THe only thing that could keep my interest (yeah I know, shallow) is for a yuri subplot to develop. But that's about it right now. Or, of course, You and Asuka actually mattering to the story >.>

Really doubting the latter could hope to happen in five episodes without seeming horribly rushed, and the former isn't going to happen either it's pretty obvious.

So much potential...all flushed down the drain and trashed in a garbage bin. Pleas prove me wrong episode 5!!!
Feb 1, 2013 3:16 PM

Dec 2009
It's slightly losing its appeal, but I still enjoy it quite a bit.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 1, 2013 3:25 PM

Jan 2009
The episode itself is quite funny especially the part when they were perving over Black Rabbit. Also am glad there is a persistent plot

But yeah the "one person to rule them all" act is getting boring fast. I mean if those other ESP'ers? were actually useful but compared with Izayoi there just plain useless. So still hoping those girls (and rabbit) will prove useful later instead of being tools to let the main char act OP.

Also black rabbit rules.
Feb 1, 2013 4:00 PM

Jan 2013
Fiji said:

I hope we get to see him fight for real and his real powers revealed soon.

I'm thinking it will take nothign less than a demon lord to see that happen.
Feb 1, 2013 4:56 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
It's been a while since I've seen a character I want to hurt as badly as I want to hurt Rios Perseus.

Also, I think Black Rabbit needs to keep her wits about herself around Izayoi ;)
Feb 1, 2013 4:57 PM

Sep 2008
"are you wlling tto figth against the kraken, then!"
"i'm in a hurry, so shut up "
ok, i see awsome characters still exist, i just watched the 4 eps in a row, and i must say, SO DAMM COOL

come on, just 10 eps, im ging to die if i dont see at least 24, this could be naruto-long and i doubt anone would get bored
specially now that the novels are selling quadruple the amount sine the anime aired, and its not weird why

looking forward to see the duel next week =)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Feb 1, 2013 5:53 PM

Mar 2012
HAHA seriously loving this show, especially Izayoi's thumbs up about black rabbit's clothing suggestion. To be fair i enjoy having a badass overpowering main compared to how many weak pathetic characters their are in anime's now.
Striking from nowhere. Killing with accuracy. This is who I am.
Feb 1, 2013 6:03 PM

Dec 2012
Love it. I demand a season 2 for this cause 10 episode is too short!
Feb 1, 2013 6:20 PM
Jul 2018
Haha Dont Piss Black Rabbit off thats for she. When she gets mad its like shes ready to blow up the world... Good Episode all in all.

Plus this was a best scene ever in this anime series.
Feb 1, 2013 6:23 PM

Jan 2013
I don't know why this series has such a low rating, I really enjoy it. I'm happy to see Izayoi's strength. I can't wait for the next episode when Izayoi saves the community and Black Rabbit along with her friend (My prediction!). The funniest part was when they were talking like perverts over Kurousagi though!
Feb 1, 2013 6:26 PM

Jul 2012
Kecoaganteng said:
Love it. I demand a season 2 for this cause 10 episode is too short!

this is my favorite show that im watching from winter2013 so far and of course it's also the shortest im watching with only 10 episodes, ugh..

anyway this was another good ep, can't wait for the next one
Feb 1, 2013 6:26 PM

Oct 2011
Kuro Usagi is actually plenty strong too. But just how strong is Izayoi, he completely outshines the girls .Anyway, they can finally have the match, I just want to see that Perseus guy's face when he's down on the ground.
Signature
Feb 1, 2013 6:31 PM

Jul 2012
xfire011 said:
Kuro Usagi is actually plenty strong too. But just how strong is Izayoi, he completely outshines the girls .Anyway, they can finally have the match, I just want to see that Perseus guy's face when he's down on the ground.

yea that guy was able to break out of Asuka's power but then Izayoi stopped him with only one finger
Feb 1, 2013 6:31 PM
Jun 2008
while animal girl is still recover bunny girl talk to head phone guy about rescue a person in gift game til here come little vampire yet turn out vampire is one to rescue.

give vampire girl reason was to test them all seem sorts til here come spartans to capture the vampire which got bunny girl mad til head phone grab bunny in later time.

cause they need beat spartans's boss to free vampire girl who happen a total smug-jerk who want bunny also make rude saying blah to tick off everyone cue shut up peresus with head phone block the hook with one finger.

so with wonder how beat peresus & free vampire girl well head phone got two big balls treasure give beat the kraken as a offer gift game challenge so they could battle the peresus.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Feb 1, 2013 6:42 PM

Jun 2011
Another good episode nice mix of comedy and plot. 1 part that did make me lol pretty hard was Izayoi kicking down the door. I liked him stopping the sickle with 1 finger and him staying calm and pulling Black Rabbits ears when she started to rage, i also liked the 3 way teasing of Black Rabbit by Asuka, Shiroyasha and Izayoi.

Though they do seem to have nerfed You and Asuka a bit, but that gives them room to grow and develop which is nice since it would kind of ruin it if all 3 were hack level. I have no doubt at all that the 2 of them will be useful throughout the series same as Black Rabbit, actually i think Black Rabbit is the one doing the fighting against Rios next episode as well. Asuka and You will play their own roles and have their own fights also they will no doubt at some point provide some support for Izayoi. Izayoi may be hack level strength but those characters always meet someone equal or stronger at some point and thats when Asuka and You will support.

Dont forget this is a novel series that is probably arc based with a longer underlying plot as well. The main antagonists of the main plot probably have not even shown theirs faces yet. The first couple novels are normally build ups or introducing characters, world building, general introductions and such.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 1, 2013 6:52 PM
Feb 2009
im enjoying this series alot, you dont see anime Characters like Izayoi anymore, what we usually get are some cowardly main characters which is quite sickening lately, so having a BA main is awesome.
Hopefully it stays that way.
Feb 1, 2013 7:05 PM
Apr 2012
Izayoi being a badass as usual, looking forward to the Perseus bastard being put in his place.
Feb 1, 2013 7:16 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Jimmyowns2 said:
looking forward to the Perseus bastard being put in his place.
a shallow, unmarked grave would do nicely.
Feb 1, 2013 7:29 PM
Sep 2012
Good episode. I laughed at everyone imagining that loli vampire naked and chained in the dungeon like that. The funniest part was the preview when Izayoi talked about taking Kurousagi's chastity. Haha!
Feb 1, 2013 8:45 PM

Jan 2012
so much loli vampires nowadays xD

izayoi's badassnessity level is so so so so so so so over 9000 xD

loving this series :3
Feb 1, 2013 9:31 PM

Jul 2010
"These sexy legs already belong to me."

NUFF SAID.
Feb 1, 2013 11:13 PM

Jan 2013
Entertaining.
Even though the setting is a bit iffy.
I think it's still good
Feb 1, 2013 11:38 PM

Aug 2011
This is one of the rare cases where the short length actually helps the series.

The series can make the main character OP as hell without having to worry about it getting tiring because it's not that long in the first place. Watching Izayoi boss everyone around with that calm cocky attitude is so enjoyable.

Of course that doesn't mean I don't want it to be longer. A sequel would be awesome.
Feb 1, 2013 11:53 PM

Dec 2012
Man.. this Izayoi really is something..
that pic on the last seconds........ Nosebleed are inevitable
Feb 1, 2013 11:53 PM

Mar 2012
Once again we don't see Izayoi fight. Ah well he will fight from now on so no problem. And the end card was realy good.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 2, 2013 1:30 AM

Aug 2012
I'm glad that Izayoi's a person that doesn't care about everything. It makes up for the OPness he has.
Feb 2, 2013 3:41 AM
Jun 2008
that Black Usagi has been virgin for 200year lol
Feb 2, 2013 6:27 AM

Apr 2011
Another nice episode!!

I really like this anime!!

Feb 2, 2013 8:09 AM

Jul 2010
Ugh, that guy is despicable.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Izayoi fight again. :)

Feb 2, 2013 9:03 AM

Sep 2012
A loli vampire... and I heard that this character is just like Shinobu in Bakemonogatari, in that while being a supporting character is as popular as the main characters (perhaps more).
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 2, 2013 9:37 AM

Sep 2009
Yay! I'm pleased to see Kurousagi, my favorite, is actually powerful!~ ^__^
I think Iyazoi is a bit.. over-powered, though? xD; Beyond God-tier is a bit.. much? I wonder if there will be a battle in which he struggles a bit, or will he always be able to easily beat any enemy?

I'm also glad the plot is moving in a pretty straight line, rather than going all around the place. It's easily in my top 5 for this season. <3
Feb 2, 2013 9:57 AM

Sep 2012
You know what I start to think when I watched this episode?

Campione

We have Perseus here too. In fact like Campione we have an eclectic of mythology gods and deities. And this is interesting how they approach a similar kind of mixing of mythology characters to create an adventure story. And unlike Campione, there does not seem to be any romance element here, much less harem.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 2, 2013 10:09 AM

Jun 2009
Fujima Takuya should just start doing every end card ever, love his stuff every time I see it.

Also, Kurousagi is too damn awesome, I hope she gets to fight at some point.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2013

348 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

128 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2013

111 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.