Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 21, 2013 9:14 PM
Yozora is so annoying. Her actions are bitchy and unlikable. The fact that she is "shy" doesn't change the fact that watching this anime became a pain because of her.

Sep 22, 2013 3:14 AM

mironicus said:
AO968 said:
What I do agree with is that Yozora needs to get her act together and make sure Kodaka understand what she really feels for him before she loses him to Sena (at which point, I think all hell is going to break loose).

Well, she just can't do that.

Do you remember that Yozora waited 1 month at the beginning that Kodaka started a conversation with her, and she waited another 3 months so that Kodaka recognized her as Sora?

She is waiting and hoping that Kodaka falls in love with her.

Yozora is not able to make friends because she only thinks about herself.

To tell Kodaka her feeling she must think about him and approach him - and this is something she can't do.

Oh , boy .
Dont listen to him , he's just a Sena fanatic.

No one on this earth will approach you if he/she is aware you dont remember them.
We dont know if she loves him to begin with .......she doesnt know what is love.
If you forget about a person it means it wasnt an important person for you .
To approach someone that forgot you after he spent his childhood having fun with you is HUMILIATING.
"Hey do you remember me?
No?
I'm the dude that you used to play football with and always got along!
No?
Okay......"
I swear to Monobear that none of you put yourself in a characters shoes before commenting on him.......ignorant indeed.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me

Sep 22, 2013 7:14 PM
mironicus said:

No one on this earth will approach you if he/she is aware you dont remember them.

Ähm no?
EVERY NORMAL person would go and speak with him. A normal person doesn’t assume that one remembers someone who has changed his appearance after a long time. A normal person would just go: “ Hey hi, did you play in this park when you were young? Do you remember me? We played quite often together?” By the way. Yozora only recognized him because of his very characteristic hair. Without it she might never have realized who he is.

Sep 23, 2013 4:16 AM

Josl said:
mironicus said:

Ähm no?
EVERY NORMAL person would go and speak with him. A normal person doesn’t assume that one remembers someone who has changed his appearance after a long time. A normal person would just go: “ Hey hi, did you play in this park when you were young? Do you remember me? We played quite often together?” By the way. Yozora only recognized him because of his very characteristic hair. Without it she might never have realized who he is.

Re-watch episode 12 of the first season.
Also , we live on different earths if you think that.
Modified by FluffyFlesh, Sep 23, 2013 5:10 AM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me

Oct 7, 2013 6:13 PM
elk sensei

I'm not going to say that I hate her. Yozora is your classic former childhood friend tsundere, like SO many other female protagonists in Anime.

Personally, Sena and Kobato are my two favorite characters, and I do hope that the author (forget his name) doesn't take the tired old route and have the main character end with the tsundere. it'd be so much refreshing to have Kodaka with Sena, since it's a much better match anyway.

Oct 8, 2013 5:44 AM

elkensteyin said:
I'm not going to say that I hate her. Yozora is your classic former childhood friend tsundere, like SO many other female protagonists in Anime.

Personally, Sena and Kobato are my two favorite characters, and I do hope that the author (forget his name) doesn't take the tired old route and have the main character end with the tsundere. it'd be so much refreshing to have Kodaka with Sena, since it's a much better match anyway.

You hate a character that had a rough life and you love the spoiled princess and the tsundere child?
You are contradicting there a bit.....

Oct 8, 2013 7:39 AM
elk sensei

FluffyFlesh said:
elkensteyin said:

You hate a character that had a rough life and you love the spoiled princess and the tsundere child?
You are contradicting there a bit.....

Did you even read my quote? The whole point of my quote, which seems to have been missed, is that all the anime out there with a tsundere main character almost always ends with said tsundere getting the guy, almost like clockwork.

As I said, I don't 'hate' Yozora, she's just so common of a character type, anymore. Furthermore, unlike tsundere, she hasn't publically warmed up to Kodaka, and all he sees her as is a former childhood friend. As for rough life, sorry, but that is of her own making (note: I don't read manga, and I haven't read the light novels, so I may have missed something there).

Yes, Sena is a somewhat spoiled princess, and yes, I do like her. She takes so much abuse from Yozora, but still hangs around because she's happy for the first time in her life, which shows that, even with money, she also has had a rough life. It doesn't hurt that Sena is quite possibly one of the cutest anime characters ever drawn.

As for Kobato, how can you NOT like her. She's so adorable.

Oct 8, 2013 3:55 PM
elkensteyin said:
As for rough life, sorry, but that is of her own making (note: I don't read manga, and I haven't read the light novels, so I may have missed something there).

Yeah, you are missing something even if all you have done is watch the show. I think the best clue is when they were on the train and Yozora was called cute both by Rika and Kodaka, not only does Yozora fall apart psychologically, pretty much for the rest of the season whenever she isn't in her school uniform she is wearing that track outfit (including when she goes on her long anticipated "date" with Kodaka).

Think about that for a second, what girl in the world would fall apart just because people think she is cute? And this isn't a new thing either, back in season one even though Kodaka said that she would look cute in a Yukata, Yozora couldn't do it. In addition, remember that Yozora bought the clothes because they were boyish, not the way that everyone thought that meant, but because Yozora honestly thought that it was what boys wore. This also isn't something new, when she went to the amusement park she wore another "boyish" outfit. While having a "boyish" taste in clothing isn't wrong (and it does suit Yozora), the train scene shows that Yozora didn't have a taste towards those clothes but was actually trying to be like a boy (which again, in itself isn't wrong, but Yozora's reaction to being told otherwise shows that there is something wrong with her).

There is also the time when she rightly confronts Yusa and defends the various members of the club and this confrontation causes her to collapse onto a chair. Both of these reactions (in combination with her social phobia) shows that Yozora is suffering from some sort of psychological trauma that is causing her problems, not something that she herself created.

There are other things, none of which in isolation means anything in particular, but collectively over the past two seasons (going to family restaurants alone, not surprising in that she doesn't have friends, but surprising in that she never went with her family either, her reaction about bullying, her reaction to the galge and what she liked about the homoge, the specific reasons she dislikes Hinata, etc) they begin to add up showing that something happened to Yozora in the past.

This is why Yozora is the most interesting character in the show. Considering that she has been the protagonist and one of the main two female leads, we know absolutely nothing about her. We know why Sena, Rika, Maria, Kobata and even Yukimura are the way they are, but we have never been told why Yozora is the way she is. That has always been the dog that didn't bark of this show.

Oct 8, 2013 7:22 PM
elk sensei

Takuan_Soho said:
This is why Yozora is the most interesting character in the show. Considering that she has been the protagonist and one of the main two female leads, we know absolutely nothing about her. We know why Sena, Rika, Maria, Kobata and even Yukimura are the way they are, but we have never been told why Yozora is the way she is. That has always been the dog that didn't bark of this show.

And that's what's good about these forums. You're going to have people, like yourself Takuan, who like one character, and then you have people, like me, who like another character.

I'm not going to say I agree with all your points, since I see it a bit differently. Yes, Yozora has shown some issues, and I know the parts where there is some emotion, especially where she goes to far with Sena. That being said, I'm personally not enamored with a character like that, and have a tendency to find them irritating. As I said, I don't 'hate' her, but I haven't been shown anything to really make me feel for her. Maybe the next season will show that more.

Regardless of that, I will probably always find Sena to be 2nd most interesting character (after Kobato), since she actively allows Yozora to bully her. She doesn't need to, but if you remember her comment to Rika after she got rid of the red haired girl, she actually seems to like her confrontations with Yozora, because she know she cannot get rid of her simply with power and money. That, along with the fact that she is always so vulnerable around Kodaka, really makes me like her.

Oct 8, 2013 7:47 PM
elkensteyin said:
Regardless of that, I will probably always find Sena to be 2nd most interesting character (after Kobato), since she actively allows Yozora to bully her. She doesn't need to, but if you remember her comment to Rika after she got rid of the red haired girl, she actually seems to like her confrontations with Yozora, because she know she cannot get rid of her simply with power and money. That, along with the fact that she is always so vulnerable around Kodaka, really makes me like her.

"Like" and "Interesting" are two different things, if I was speaking of which character I liked it would be Rika, I said elsewhere that based only on what we have been shown, she is the best character.

The "like the confrontations" is actually a new development that the writer invented with the scene. In the LN (7 or 8) he even included a "new" first scene where Sena tried the same thing on Yozora that she did with Yusa and Yozora blew her out of the water (basically saying "how pathetic you must be to have to rely on your father"), I like that he added this because it does add depth to Sena, but it also raises the question: if that had happened in the first episode, how would people's opinions of Yozora and Sena have been different? Think about that. It would have been Sena, not Yozora, that people would have thought the bully, it would have changed everything about the series.

That said I get the Sena character better than most of the Sena fans. I know WHY she acts the way she does (and one can see it in the animation, the LN just make it clearer). She is far more sympathetic than people realize (if you want a hint watch when she first enters the amusement park, and then think about who Pegasus's fishing partner is), but from a story telling perspective Yozora is where all the action is right now because she is where most of the development lies.

In the interest of fair disclosure I am walking a tight line, I have read 9 and as such I know where the story is going, but at the same time when this season ended I made a bunch of predictions based on watching the show that proved to be more or less accurate. So when I answer I am doing my best to base my comments solely on the animation and not on the LNs. Anything from 9 I will put in spoilers.

Oct 8, 2013 8:02 PM
elk sensei

Takuan_Soho said:
I like that he added this because it does add depth to Sena, but it also raises the question: if that had happened in the first episode, how would people's opinions of Yozora and Sena have been different? Think about that. It would have been Sena, not Yozora, that people would have thought the bully, it would have changed everything about the series.

Definitely a point. Well, I have access to the 1st eight light novels in English, so I may give them a whirl. That is, if I have the time. Going to get REAL busy once the government shutdown is over.

As to your point of interesting and like. Yes, I 'like' Sena the best. However, I feel that the most 'interesting' character is Yukimora. And I'll add a third category. The most intriguing character, the one that I'd like to see and learn more or, is Kobato.

Jan 12, 2014 2:18 PM

Yozora Mikazuki annoys the shit out of me and I can't stand her selfish attitude only because she's jealous of big tits and least big tits is likable
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/IJGKSsi--Uw

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk

Jan 12, 2014 2:47 PM

potplant said:
News flash - real girls are more like Yozora than like Sena, and you better get used to it.

And having got used to real girls and on how to deal with the differences, Sena just appears...a bit...not real to me (or in other words, not girly enough)

Incidentally most portrayal of anime girls are just shadows, or dreams - and I wouldn't even call them ideal because doing so is terribly disrepectful to actual women. But I suppose you can always dream.

And that's one of the reasons I don't like her she's like real life girls and it pisses me off and her abusive person
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/IJGKSsi--Uw

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk

Jan 24, 2014 12:55 AM

Detest her. Early in season one, she didn't bother me as much because she made me laugh on a few occasions(particularly when her and Sena were trashing the girl in the first gal-game they played. "slutty bitch"...etc)....but by the end of season 1 and all through season 2 she bothered the shit out of me because she is an incredibly mean-spirited girl.

I am lukewarm to tsundere characters to begin with, but she goes above and beyond tsundere in my opinion. She is outright mean to everybody she encounters.

It would bother me immensely if the show continues for another season, and she and Kodaka wind up together.

Feb 24, 2014 11:51 PM

Ragix said:
I don't hate her, but this is a well-deserved slap in the face for her.

This..

May 1, 2014 10:50 PM

i just re watched the series since the dubbed version came out and i just cant stress how much i hate Yozora she just pisses me off to no extent. Its just like everything she does is just to try and get on Kodokas dick and she doesn't actually wanna even attempt to make friends with any of the other girls.
Yo

May 3, 2014 2:21 PM
MTM3016 said:
i just re watched the series since the dubbed version came out and i just cant stress how much i hate Yozora she just pisses me off to no extent. Its just like everything she does is just to try and get on Kodokas dick and she doesn't actually wanna even attempt to make friends with any of the other girls.

I agree with you, I hate Yozora. The main reason is because of her bossy nature, I mean she uses her foot to rub lotion and get Sena angry enough to stand up showing her breasts, not only that she kind of makes an innocent little child like Maria run naked and not to mention the abuse to the child by slapping her.

I haven't seen Next yet but I hope her attitude changes, personally I like Sena but Yozara is okay but I can't bring myself to like her because of her nature. I mean she cut her hair because she said that she couldn't get the stench out of her hair? That's a lot of bull, Sena says and acts like a spoilt princess but the fact of the matter is that she isn't it's Yozara that acts like a spoilt princess.

The stuff Yozara does to Sena is cruel, really cruel, she makes Sena the main character in her story and has her ger sexually abused by monsters and then have Kodaka turn away saying he likes young girls? lol she is the one who is messed up not Sena.

May 8, 2014 1:39 AM

Takuan_Soho said:
I agree with you somewhat, but there are a couple of points I would argue.
1) Yozora being selfish. I haven't seen that yet. Yes she is possessive of Kodaka, but that isn't the same thing as being selfish. As for points where she hasn't been selfish: letting Rika and Kobata into the club, actually going out and forming the club in the first place, organizing events for the whole club. Yozora doesn't put herself out that often, but that is more because of her social ineptness then selfishness. She is the only character that several characters have actually praised. Plus, I think the real reason she left the school will be shown to be for a self sacrificing reason.

2) Yozora as a bully. Honestly, she isn't. She doesn't pick on those weaker than her, which is what a bully does. She targets those stronger than her, only after provocation, and then she attacks the source of their arrogance, in short giving them a dose of their own medicine.

All her "abuse" of Sena has come after Sena's arrogance and Yozora merely turns the table on her but, this is the important part, she never really bullies Sena (though she is capable of doing it). She didn't tape record her after the ero-reading scene, she didn't change Karaoke places after Sena left: those would be the actions of a bully. Yozora always stops short. The one time she didn't, the Mind reading scene, Yozora was actually upset that she hurt Sena, and was relieved to see Sena recovering (this is far more clear in the Light Novel).

Her actions with Maria are in the same vein. As Kate said, Maria couldn't make friends because of her arrogance regarding her intelligence and her inability to act civilized in public. Yozora has effectively disabused Maria of the first arrogance and is working on the second. This is why Kate said she was "particularly" grateful for Yozora.

Yozora has not bullied Rika or Kobata, or anyone else as far as we have been shown. The only real charge of "bullying" would be with Yukimura, but even here she has given Yukimura want she wanted.

If anything, it is Sena who is a bully. With Yusa, Yozora just threw the school rules back into Yusa's face, in short she did what she always done: returns fire with fire. Sena though threatened to get her expelled from school. Not saying that Sena is a bully, she isn't, however this once again shows that the Sena Lovers try to brand Yozora with something that applies equally, if not more fittingly, to Sena.

Man, You're just awesome! I also have the same feelings but I don't know how to convey that to the readers and make my point. Yours are truly logical and with great details and interpretation. I thank you for that!

May 8, 2014 2:48 AM

" Does anybody hate Yozora as much as I do? "

HUH? WHAT WAS THAT ?!

May 8, 2014 10:24 AM
Of course there are many people out there who really like Yozora - people who make the same decisions like her: Loners and anti-social people.

"Normals" (people with relationships) will not like Yozora.

May 8, 2014 5:59 PM

mironicus said:
Of course there are many people out there who really like Yozora - people who make the same decisions like her: Loners and anti-social people.

That hurts.
No , the only way I'm like Yozora is that I dont trust anyone enough to let them in my personal life. Which , frankly most of us are the same. We dont let anyone in our personal life untill they earned your trust. Yozora is the same. People hate her because she acts that way and the author deliberately let the explanation for later while Sena got the explanation right away.

I can act like an ass but that doesnt mean I'm an ass but for you I'm an ass untill you find out why I acted like that that time , right?

May 8, 2014 11:42 PM

mironicus said:

People just hate her because she is so realistic! At least she isn't changing herself to get someone's attention. Everyone wiil be pissed off if nothing goes according to their plan... and what's wrong to spend time alone with her lover/friend? Naturally she would be jealous to see kodaka with other girl. She isn't like someone who do things to attract someone. She's being herself here. That's all and that's why people hate her.

And let's be honest here. Many people are like her in real life. Getting jealous and selfish. And that's why the author portrait her like this. Yeah, they can't be anti-social but there are many who are unable to talk to others and unable to make friends.

Of course I'm a loner but there are friends out there who can I hangout with and be myself. And how can loners be anti-social? How did you come up with that conclusion?!
People like you are unable to understand such an deep and realistic character like Yozora. You want her to be like some harem girl who isn't selfish and acts happy by getting her love stolen and reunite with the MC later?? That doesn't happen in real life!

May 9, 2014 3:57 PM
mironicus said:

You are really wrong. Yozora would be a wonderful person to have a relationship with, just look at how far she is willing to go to make her one friend happy.

As she told Yusa - Interesting, intelligent, common interests (reading), someone you can rely on (who does all the planning in this show?); all make for a wonderful friend. And who has all these traits? Yozora (and Rika for that matter, Sena and Yukimura less so).

May 13, 2014 1:10 AM

I have to admit she's a terrible person, mainly because of the way she's a bitch towards Sena all the time. I want to hate Yozora, and yet she manages to be one of my fave characters.

I must be a bit f'cked up.

May 13, 2014 6:10 AM

viktimm said:
I have to admit she's a terrible person, mainly because of the way she's a bitch towards Sena all the time. I want to hate Yozora, and yet she manages to be one of my fave characters.

I must be a bit f'cked up.

By that logic I'm a super sayian terrible person towards people that I like to be playful. I have a collegue at work that I constantly throw ironies/sarcasm at each other as jokes but we get along and take care of each other........thats how we ended up being friends. And that collegue is a girl btw......

Yozora is being sincere when she acts like that and she doesnt fake it which it means she cares about her in her own way. Kodaka doesnt bother enough with Sena to get annoyed by same things and others just dont care about her persona.

May 13, 2014 6:16 AM

I love Yozora so much she is my favorite character in Haganai~

FinalFlash18 said:

At least she isn't changing herself to get someone's attention.

you are so right dude!

May 13, 2014 11:11 AM

FluffyFlesh said:

By that logic I'm a super sayian terrible person towards people that I like to be playful. I have a collegue at work that I constantly throw ironies/sarcasm at each other as jokes but we get along and take care of each other........

Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely sarcastic too and the way I walk to/with my friends might sound just frigging terrible to somebody who doesn't understand our sense of humor and the way we speak... I just feel Yozora wants to make Sena feel bad and humiliates her way too much. Still, I like her as a character cos there's something about those bad/crazy/mean chicks in anime/fiction lol (for example Revy from Black Lagoon is one of my fave characters in fiction)

May 13, 2014 11:29 AM
viktimm said:
I just feel Yozora wants to make Sena feel bad and humiliates her way too much. Still, I like her as a character cos there's something about those bad/crazy/mean chicks in anime/fiction

Well, one can reverse that: Sena goes on far too much about how perfect she and how pathetic everyone else is. One can just as easily say that all Yozora is doing is putting Sena in her place.

Both interpretations are equally valid, so it is fun to see WHICH interpretation people select, says a lot about the person.

The important thing to understand about this show is that Yozora does not hate popular people because she is not popular, indeed being popular and having friends is the last thing that Yozora wants.

May 13, 2014 11:45 PM

Takuan_Soho said:

The important thing to understand about this show is that Yozora does not hate popular people because she is not popular, indeed being popular and having friends is the last thing that Yozora wants.

Or then she just tries to convince herself (and others) about it, and in reality she would like to have friends but because she's just too awkward to make any she has built these walls around her to protect herself.. ah well. It's interesting discussing these things and seeing what others have to say about it :)

oh and true, Sena could really be a bit more humble!

May 15, 2014 5:41 PM

Oh , about this.....it reminded me of something .

When you are cornered and alone , afraid and cold you seek for someone in your life that could save you but Kodaka doesnt care that much. Not enough to take attitude and befriend Yozora.

When those you trust the most betray you , you seek assistance from the person you trust the most. You feel relieved when you see that person , you feel relaxed around him/her , and you want all that just for you.

P.S: Let's be honest , it's not fun comparing exam answers with a know-all.

May 18, 2014 8:44 PM
Just want to contribute my 2 cents towards this discussion.

Have to admit, Yozora is not a likeable character. Since I considered her and the boring Kodaka as Haganai's main characters, I didn't like the show much in the beginning.

Did a rewatch recently, and I was able to enjoy the show and its comedy better after focusing more on the whole cast.

Since we're discussing Yozora vs Sena, allow me to chip in:

Yozora:
+: looks, intelligence
+: leads the club well, even seems to care a lot for it (cancelled the movie showing after Rika collapsed)
-: prickly attitude most of the time (only likeable when alone with Kodaka)
-:bullying Maria and Sena (a little bit is good to fix Maria/Sena's attitudes, but most of the time goes over the line; even admits it's fun)
-: way too hung up on Kodaka to see the friends she has at the moment (says to Sena 'if only you weren't here')

Sena:
+: looks, intelligence
+: forgiving (still likes Yozora after all the 'abuse', never thought 'if only you weren't here' about Yozora)
+: a kind girl underneath that bitchiness, a straightforward girl
-: bitchy, princess attitude and somehow got used to stepping on guys and having her shoes licked (lol)
-: lacks common sense
-: goes creepily overboard for the things she likes (eroge, Kobato, Yozora)

Although Sena's bitchy/haughty attitude is annoying, she's a character that's easier to understand, she's actually likeable when she's in normal mode around Kodaka. We see a lot more of her real side in the anime compared to Yozora. I have to rack my brain quite a bit to think of Yozora's good points. Honestly, neither are my favorite girls in Haganai. I don't know why Kodaka doesn't go for Rika.

May 18, 2014 8:57 PM
viktimm said:
Or then she just tries to convince herself (and others) about it, and in reality she would like to have friends but because she's just too awkward to make any she has built these walls around her to protect herself.. ah well. It's interesting discussing these things and seeing what others have to say about it :)

oh and true, Sena could really be a bit more humble!

I guessed this before the 9th novel, but seeing that it confirmed it I will spoil to state the exact information, but I can openly say that Yozora has NO desire to be popular, she could easily be the most popular girl in school if she wanted to.

May 19, 2014 1:46 AM

CGP said:

That's because you are biased , you like Sena(dont tsundere me!).
And it is fun to make fun of fools dont say it isnt because you are lying. Everyone make fun of stupid moments they had or theyr friends had.

In fact , if we talk about parenting , Yozora is extremely good at parenting and I'm not going to say what Sena is........

The star is there to trap the eye away from the real show that is in front of our eyes : The moon.

May 19, 2014 2:55 AM
FluffyFlesh said:

That's because you are biased , you like Sena(dont tsundere me!).

Hmm not really. I don't find her adorable like Rika/Yukimura/Kobato. At most you can say I'm okay with her because it's clear that despite the annoying haughtiness, deep down she's not a mean person.

And I definitely don't like her enough to jump on any criticism of her and try to rebut them with weak justifications that barely make any sense.

And it is fun to make fun of fools dont say it isnt because you are lying. Everyone make fun of stupid moments they had or theyr friends had.

In fact , if we talk about parenting , Yozora is extremely good at parenting and I'm not going to say what Sena is........

The star is there to trap the eye away from the real show that is in front of our eyes : The moon.

Umm... okay.

May 21, 2014 8:07 PM

Yozora's the best <3

May 21, 2014 8:09 PM

i dont hate her but..meh i prefer sena
GIVE THAT BITCH A SALMON
BITCHS LOVE SALMON

May 24, 2014 1:54 AM
FluffyFlesh said:
Oh , about this.....it reminded me of something .

When you are cornered and alone , afraid and cold you seek for someone in your life that could save you but Kodaka doesnt care that much. Not enough to take attitude and befriend Yozora.

Or you just don't want to make any decisions in your life to move forward on your own and you are always seeking for someone who takes care of you.

Just look how Kodaka spoils Kobato. This girl don't need to do anything in her life, there is always her brother who takes care of her. And I bet Yozora also wants to live a life like that. Pampered and spoilt like a little child.

May 24, 2014 7:02 AM
mironicus said:
Just look how Kodaka spoils Kobato. This girl don't need to do anything in her life, there is always her brother who takes care of her. And I bet Yozora also wants to live a life like that. Pampered and spoilt like a little child.

Uhm no. While I will say that Kodaka does spoil Kobato a bit (not surprising in that she lost her mother when she was so young), Kodaka does at least discipline her and she definitely responds to it. They have shown that several times in the animation.

As for Yozora, you are way, way off. What makes you think that she 1) is pampered, 2) is spoiled, and 3) is like a little child (in some ways Yozora IS like a little child, but not the way you are thinking).

May 24, 2014 7:06 AM
I'm not a big fan of her nor am i a huge fan of sena.
Its Rika all the way
I only read books i have already read

May 25, 2014 5:19 PM

poor Yozora, just wait, you gonna shine next season! :D
quit jacking off on your waifu, you disgusting weaboo

Jun 25, 2014 11:38 PM

You are so right! :D

Nov 4, 2019 11:06 AM
Here comes My opinion, Yozora isn't even realistic and she deserves to be hated.

1. She broke the promise Kodaka made several years ago (although kodaka doesn't know his childhood friend is His Club mate)

2. She tends to be anti social without making any friends, not even have family members contact in phone. Seriously?

3. She has a bitchy manipulative attitude and love to make fun of others (These type of girls are not even realiatic, if they are, they are nothing more than maniacs)

4. She has got the golden chance to say the truth to Kodaka but She seems to be in her own loop and so fails to say it.

5. She may have looks, intelligence and manipulative process but Her bitchy attitude towards others is the reason as I do not buy this character.

PS: I'm also a loner but not stupid enough to show a bitchy attitude and bully others unless someone picks me up.
Modified by vanhellsing755, Nov 4, 2019 11:31 AM

Nov 4, 2019 11:38 AM
FinalFlash18 said:
mironicus said:

People just hate her because she is so realistic! At least she isn't changing herself to get someone's attention. Everyone wiil be pissed off if nothing goes according to their plan... and what's wrong to spend time alone with her lover/friend? Naturally she would be jealous to see kodaka with other girl. She isn't like someone who do things to attract someone. She's being herself here. That's all and that's why people hate her.

And let's be honest here. Many people are like her in real life. Getting jealous and selfish. And that's why the author portrait her like this. Yeah, they can't be anti-social but there are many who are unable to talk to others and unable to make friends.

Of course I'm a loner but there are friends out there who can I hangout with and be myself. And how can loners be anti-social? How did you come up with that conclusion?!
People like you are unable to understand such an deep and realistic character like Yozora. You want her to be like some harem girl who isn't selfish and acts happy by getting her love stolen and reunite with the MC later?? That doesn't happen in real life!

I'm a Loner too but that doesn't mean I will get bitchy and jealous without any reason on others when they didn't do anything wrong. I will live as per my own rules without getting much distraction. Yozora is unable to understand because She wants to be in that loop and shutting herself up, so why would people like her appearance when she herself shut in that way? And how would a realistic loner have no Contacts of a family member in phone?

Nov 17, 2019 11:47 AM

Yozora is my favorite chick for romance. However, and this will make me sound superficial, I really prefer her in season 1 when she had long hair. SHe looked amazing with it.

I also didnt like how in season 2 she became a bit of a lovey dovey tsundere.

As for the blonde chick, didnt really care for her in terms of romance.

Jan 19, 8:25 PM
I do. Yozora is a fucking cunt. I want Kodaka to end up marrying Sena. Because I knew for them it was love at first sight. And I want the Neighbors' Club to expel Yozora out of school and dispose of her.

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]