Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2013 4:25 PM

Jun 2010
Hi guys,
after watching the latest episode of Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Next Ep. 4 Yozora's last remark about why things don't go as planned and how come she's the unluckiest girl, really sounded so egoistical and selfish. I know she likes Kodaka very much, but she shouldn't blame everyone else when it's not working out, she should just confessed instead of going in circles about her feelings...
Also Yukimura is not even at fault. Gosh! I love all the characters so far (I even find Sena's tsundere type so adorable). Yozora has been the only one who really makes my skin crawl ;__;

Does anybody share my opinion or am I alone on this one? ^_^
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2013 4:39 PM

Oct 2012
Well, she likes him, and she's a manipulative character. I think it's only natural. I do however favor Sena more though.
Jan 31, 2013 4:47 PM

Sep 2010
She is still my favorite, Meat has no redeeming features besides her meats...
I don't expect justice. I expect revenge, even if it solves nothing in the end.
I don't expect redemption. I expect decadence and self destruction.
I don't expect compassion. I expect selfishness.
I don't expect people making choices. I expect a cruel fate forced upon them.
Jan 31, 2013 4:49 PM

Jun 2010
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Well, she likes him, and she's a manipulative character. I think it's only natural. I do however favor Sena more though.

Oh my god yes! I love Sena. She's perfect for Kodaka! Yozora is manipulative, I give you that. I normally like manipulative types like Irisu from Hyouka, or Izaya from Durarara, or Light from Death Note. Ok, mostly it's guys xD but yeah, theres nothing lovable about Yozora at all. Especially when she gets abrupt and screams like a psycho, ordering people around and taunting/teasing everyone in the group. :-O it would be better if she is gone... i wish there was a different kind of tsun tsun around... and even if she does like him... the way she's acting is not cute at all and it's not natural, I know cause I'm a girl... as a girl you usually don't let things like this show on the surface ;_;
Jan 31, 2013 4:50 PM

Jun 2010
Djisas said:
She is still my favorite, Meat has no redeeming features besides her meats...

Just curious, I am trying ... to like Yozora. What is her redeeming qualities? Cause I can't find any at the moment.. besides that she has boobs. ^^ and Sena has even bigger ones
Jan 31, 2013 5:20 PM

Apr 2011
Ahaha, I think i'm the exact opposite of you on this one. I love yozora and I hate meat, trying to like her this season but I can't bring myself to like her :P Yozora is manipulative but in a completely different framework than Light or izuya, ect I think its a much cuter version lol
Jan 31, 2013 5:31 PM
Nov 2010
News flash - real girls are more like Yozora than like Sena, and you better get used to it.

And having got used to real girls and on how to deal with the differences, Sena just appears...a bit...not real to me (or in other words, not girly enough)

Incidentally most portrayal of anime girls are just shadows, or dreams - and I wouldn't even call them ideal because doing so is terribly disrepectful to actual women. But I suppose you can always dream.
potplantJan 31, 2013 5:35 PM
Jan 31, 2013 5:34 PM

Nov 2011
I don't hate her, but this is a well-deserved slap in the face for her. lol

After all she did make Yukimura dress like that in the first place and all purely for shits and giggles.(Thinking she was a he)
Yukimura is fine with it though, so it didn't phase her, but still I'd say it's a well-deserved slap.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 31, 2013 5:47 PM

Nov 2009
I do share your opinion, and i do favor Sena more than Yozora... but i don't dislike Yozora
Jan 31, 2013 7:25 PM

Jun 2011
I dont hate any of the characters but Yozora's character refuses to develop so I can see why people hate her. I favor sena because she was a stuck up when the show started but she becomes a little more thoughtful as the show goes on. Remember the club never attended to be a friends club and the people that joined it for different purposes except for Rika.

Kodaka - just got dragged along
Yozora - created the club to reunited with Kodaka
Sena - to hid from followers
Yukimara - to become Kodaka's underling
Maria - is the adviser (if i remember correctly)
Rika - only one that join to get friends
Jan 31, 2013 8:18 PM

Oct 2011
potplant said:
News flash - real girls are more like Yozora than like Sena, and you better get used to it.

And having got used to real girls and on how to deal with the differences, Sena just appears...a bit...not real to me (or in other words, not girly enough)

Incidentally most portrayal of anime girls are just shadows, or dreams - and I wouldn't even call them ideal because doing so is terribly disrepectful to actual women. But I suppose you can always dream.
Makes a good point.

Yozora will always be my favorite character, but I do agree the producers aren't helping her case at all. For some reason (which I'm thinking being blonde and big boobs..) they've only focused on Sena's character development and interactions so it's no wonder. I don't think people realize how everything is orchestrated in Sena's best interest. This season they should of focused on Yozora's character but instead they stuck to the same route as last season. It's disappointing. But I'll always love how she trolls and picks on Sena all the time.
LuxtressFeb 1, 2013 3:17 AM
Jan 31, 2013 8:32 PM

Apr 2011
^
Jan 31, 2013 8:38 PM

Dec 2012
this show is perfect for me like it is , i love both yozora and sena and im happy this season is gonna adapt an actual romance development , the perfect ending for me would be : Kodaka x Sena and yozora as a friend for kodaka and sena.
Jan 31, 2013 9:26 PM

Aug 2010
I like Yozora since I sympathize with her being a bit ticked off due to all of these interlopers dropping in on her plan to reunite with Kodaka. It also makes sense that most of her bad side is focused on Sena who she sees as a real threat. So I don't mind that she is mean that much since I get it, she really loves the guy.

Yet I like Sena a little better because not only has she grown more, she also wants to be friends with the other girls and tends to focus on capturing Kodaka by getting closer to him rather than eliminating the competition.

Rika is also closing in because she is just hilarious.
Jan 31, 2013 9:38 PM

Oct 2011
I never liked Yozora and probably never will. I find her sadistic behaviour towards Sena revolting.

Jan 31, 2013 9:52 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Nope, Yozora is a terrible little bitch. I'm glad nothing goes her way. She deserves it with all the crap she tries to pull. Plus how she acts like she's smarter and better than everyone else when she's not.

Sena for the win.
Feb 1, 2013 12:00 AM

Jun 2010
potplant said:

What kinds of females have you met so far? The condescending & manipulative types? I know that girls aren't actually angels but it's a bit harsh to say that Yozora acts like real girls ;_; for one, if you are manipulative, you don't show that and try to hide it really well.

Also you are right about the potrayal. But I don't really mind. In itself, it has become an artform. :)

Fatei said:

Ahaha, I think i'm the exact opposite of you on this one. I love yozora and I hate meat, trying to like her this season but I can't bring myself to like her :P Yozora is manipulative but in a completely different framework than Light or izuya, ect I think its a much cuter version lol

of course you can't really compare Izaya or Light with Yozora. All I wanted to point out is that, I watch characters neutrally and Yozora is the first one who has ticked me off like this. I normally love the manipulative and sadistic characters a lot!

singleturbo said:

I like Yozora since I sympathize with her being a bit ticked off due to all of these interlopers dropping in on her plan to reunite with Kodaka. It also makes sense that most of her bad side is focused on Sena who she sees as a real threat. So I don't mind that she is mean that much since I get it, she really loves the guy.

Yet I like Sena a little better because not only has she grown more, she also wants to be friends with the other girls and tends to focus on capturing Kodaka by getting closer to him rather than eliminating the competition.

Rika is also closing in because she is just hilarious.

I do agree with everyone else, if they say that they like Yozora that's all well and good. I also hope that the producers would think of developing her character more this season and yes, she should try to actually get close to Kodaka and stop concentrating all her powers in making the others look bad... :-/

@KhanhCPham
@dsw
@Todd_Jensen
I can only say. Amen to that! :)
Feb 1, 2013 12:41 AM

May 2009
Todd_Jensen said:
Nope, Yozora is a terrible little bitch. I'm glad nothing goes her way. She deserves it with all the crap she tries to pull. Plus how she acts like she's smarter and better than everyone else when she's not.

Sena for the win.

Who was it again that treated guys like her personal doormat, complete with haughty, princess-like attitude, and whose main selling point are the two huge milk udders on her chest? Certainly not Yozora.

The only reason Yozora is the way she is, is because Sena decided that she'd want to take a shot at getting together with Kodaka as well, and with everyone pushing her in the right direction, it looks like she'll get her wish in the end.

What I do agree with is that Yozora needs to get her act together and make sure Kodaka understand what she really feels for him before she loses him to Sena (at which point, I think all hell is going to break loose).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2013 12:57 AM
Jun 2008
Its hard to hate her since she was the one who made the club and gather all the "friends" together,
but She seems kinda frustrated for the thing she done. LOL
Feb 1, 2013 2:51 AM
Jul 2012
AO968 said:
What I do agree with is that Yozora needs to get her act together and make sure Kodaka understand what she really feels for him before she loses him to Sena (at which point, I think all hell is going to break loose).

Well, she just can't do that.

Do you remember that Yozora waited 1 month at the beginning that Kodaka started a conversation with her, and she waited another 3 months so that Kodaka recognized her as Sora?

She is waiting and hoping that Kodaka falls in love with her.

Yozora is not able to make friends because she only thinks about herself.

To tell Kodaka her feeling she must think about him and approach him - and this is something she can't do.
mironicusFeb 1, 2013 2:58 AM
Feb 1, 2013 2:58 AM
Nov 2010
mironicus said:

She is waiting and hoping that Kodaka falls in love with her.

Yozora is not able to make friends because she only thinks about herself.

Wait, what's that space in between the lines? Oh, it's a giant canyon your 'logic' just leapt across via magic tricks.
Feb 1, 2013 3:01 AM
Jul 2012
potplant said:

Wait, what's that space in between the lines? Oh, it's a giant canyon your 'logic' just leapt across via magic tricks.

No, she can't think about him (the real person). She just thinks about her dreams and wishes she is projecting on him, just like Yukimura.

It's just like if you are a fan of someone, and you don't want to see how someone really is, because you are living in a dream world.
Feb 1, 2013 3:04 AM

Jun 2010
AO968 said:
Todd_Jensen said:

Sena for the win.

Who was it again that treated guys like her personal doormat, complete with haughty, princess-like attitude, and whose main selling point are the two huge milk udders on her chest? Certainly not Yozora.

Yozora doesn't acquaint herself with anyone if you can remember because she looks down on everyone...

Sena got alienated by the girls due to the attention she is getting from all the boys. That's the reason why she got bitter and treated boys harshly. Eventhough the boys actually did love being stepped on by Sena xD. They wanted to be treated harshly by her it seemed...

All of them had rather bad traits at the beginning. At least some are getting passed that while Yozora hasn't grown much.... I just wish she could boss around everyone a little less.

Sena's selling point is her being an adorable klutz tsundere galge player. Just putting the thought out there. :))
Feb 1, 2013 3:22 AM

Dec 2012
I like Yozora the most, because she's always proactive and organized all their activities. She's the one holding everything together, while Sena is just playing around all the time. Furthermore Sena often tries to veto something Yozora suggests, because she's kind of egoistic as well!
I don't think that Yozora is concerned about everyone in the group. It is true that her thoughts are always about doing anything with Kodaka, but this is true for everyone else in the group.
Finally my opinion is that there's absolutely no reason to hate or dislike Yozora more than Sena, because they're both kind of egoistic and trying to cast a slur at each other. Yozora is just neater than Sena.. and far cuter.

Yozora for the win!!
Feb 1, 2013 3:39 AM

Jun 2010
Flagli said:
I like Yozora the most, because she's always proactive and organized all their activities. She's the one holding everything together, while Sena is just playing around all the time. Furthermore Sena often tries to veto something Yozora suggests, because she's kind of egoistic as well!
I don't think that Yozora is concerned about everyone in the group. It is true that her thoughts are always about doing anything with Kodaka, but this is true for everyone else in the group.
Finally my opinion is that there's absolutely no reason to hate or dislike Yozora more than Sena, because they're both kind of egoistic and trying to cast a slur at each other. Yozora is just neater than Sena.. and far cuter.

Yozora for the win!!

Sena had the ticket for the amusement park and even paid for Maria's so that they can all go together.. and when they went swimming, it was also Sena's idea wasn't it? Maybe she does play around alot and I like how she's trying to take care of Kobato all the time...
MsBrightsideFeb 1, 2013 3:46 AM
Feb 1, 2013 4:18 AM

Dec 2012
fckyeahanimes said:

Sena had the ticket for the amusement park and even paid for Maria's so that they can all go together.. and when they went swimming, it was also Sena's idea wasn't it? Maybe she does play around alot and I like how she's trying to take care of Kobato all the time...

Well, she had the tickets, but she did not plan to share with the others. And I think it's indisputable that most of their activities in the first and second season arised from Yozoras initiative.
About that "she's trying to take care of Kobato all the time" ... She should have understood that Kobato really can't stand her. Furthermore it's simply laughable that she tried to buy Kobato's affection.
I don't want to convince anybody to dislike Sena, but personally, I don't think that she's the "better" character!
Feb 1, 2013 4:30 AM
Jul 2012
fckyeahanimes said:

Thinking and caring about other people, having fun together = meaning of friendship.
Feb 1, 2013 4:45 AM

Dec 2012
She used to be much more of a b*tch in season 1, IMO. Now she's getting better, somewhat...
Feb 1, 2013 4:49 AM
Aug 2011
Hate her as much as you!?!?!?

LOL. I fucking hate her 10 times more than you ever could.

I guess its because my love for Sena is so great that it created a inversely proportional feeling towards Yozora.

(Just to expand on this, its a good hate. I hate her for a good enough reason and even if its a bad feeling, it just strengthens my likeness for this series. PS: Real hate exists for characters like Oh My Shoe and Kirito-kun)
Feb 1, 2013 5:40 AM

Nov 2012
actually I don't hate Yozora but she's very annoying
Feb 1, 2013 5:55 AM

Jun 2009
I don't think there's an anime character I hate more than Yozora. I don't even really like Meat that much either, but I just can't help but picture that all the annoying and b*tchy characters in every show ever have a giant statue of Yozora that they pray to.
Feb 1, 2013 6:07 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm should see my spoiler tag in ep four if you really want to see something of whats going on wit the Sena vs Yozora event.

As to her, I don't hate Yozora, you have to look at her personality.

She has one hell of a inferiority complex that she hides rather well. She's also selfish, and is unsure of her feelings, or rather how to tell them. After all the guy she loves even as a child she could not face, in place pretending to be a boy. Even when the truth catches up to her its only as he confronts her that she says she was "him". I suspect there are some deep rooted problems with her yet to be coverd, but the fact of the matter is plotting doesn't help things like this more so when the MC is a clueless fool. You could bake the fool a cake that says I love you and he'ld think it was for his B-day.

Feb 1, 2013 6:33 AM

Dec 2012
RedArmyShogun said:

This harem MC for once is not dense or clueless

for those who didn't read the LN don't click the spoilers D:
Feb 1, 2013 7:31 AM
Jul 2012
The next episode will show you

mironicusFeb 1, 2013 7:39 AM
Feb 1, 2013 3:37 PM

May 2011
IMO, for every yozora haters, what I can say, she has the power to actually manipulate the other. Everybody hating her for bullying esp sena n yukimura. But for me,she understand the other the most. I think she know about yukimura a long time ago, may even when the first time she met her. If not, she will never ask yukimura to dress as a girl, especially the pool n beach part. In this episode she just mention that she is careless. If not yukimura will never be with kodaka in the bath. Just to remind u all..a lot of people thanked her for helping them. She's the one who cared the most for the club member. Yozora FTW!!! Plus she ask kodaka to call her Yozora instead of Sora.. She just want to fight for kodaka fair and square
Feb 1, 2013 3:58 PM

Jun 2010
ruritanium said:
IMO, for every yozora haters, what I can say, she has the power to actually manipulate the other. Everybody hating her for bullying esp sena n yukimura. But for me,she understand the other the most. I think she know about yukimura a long time ago, may even when the first time she met her. If not, she will never ask yukimura to dress as a girl, especially the pool n beach part. In this episode she just mention that she is careless. If not yukimura will never be with kodaka in the bath. Just to remind u all..a lot of people thanked her for helping them. She's the one who cared the most for the club member. Yozora FTW!!! Plus she ask kodaka to call her Yozora instead of Sora.. She just want to fight for kodaka fair and square

If Yozora really does have full control over everyone, why did she say and I quote :

"I was too careless! I thought it would be funny! This is so stupid. I have the worst luck... Why can't anything go as planned?"

She was angry, because she dressed Yukimura as a girl... and she turns out to be more cuter than her and actually a GIRL, ruining her own chances with Kodaka. And yes, she might really know about everyones situation. But she doesn't help them, she only sees herself... because most of the time, she is busy plotting on how to get close to Kodaka, but as we see often times.. that fails miserably.

She did make the club. Really hurray for the most important achievement she has so far! But she founded the club because she wanted to be close to Kodaka... that was the main reason, it was not to help others...

And yes, I remember her helping Maria... but I can't remember her being thanked by everyone in the group for being so helpful? I can't even remember all the help she has done for the group so far? ^^

Fighting fair and square means she can't use her power of manipulation. (which she clearly lost somewhere in between season 1-2 and the ovas?)
MsBrightsideFeb 1, 2013 4:04 PM
Feb 1, 2013 4:20 PM
Jul 2012
Everything backfires on Yozora, because her way to achieve friendship is completely wrong.
And now the learning curve starts... how to achieve a real good friend, Haganai will show it to you! :D
Feb 1, 2013 4:31 PM

Jul 2012
Yozora sucks. Sena is better.

Sena's more attractive, a much more fun character, has funny and quirky interactions with everyone that aren't irritating and manipulative, and doesn't turn into a jealous bitch when she realizes there's another girl in the group besides her. Yozora's bullying of Sena is idiotic and it even says on her bio that she's a cruel and selfish girl. I hate the way it's executed, and all the other girls are much more favorable to me.

And I really don't care if that's how "most girls irl are." That's how bitches in real life are, and that's why everyone shit talks them and hates them.
Feb 1, 2013 4:46 PM

May 2012
risefire said:
actually I don't hate Yozora but she's very annoying

agree
Sena seems to be unrealistic and in real life far more girls are like yozora apparently, but hey, thats an anime ;) let me dream~

Sena<3
Feb 1, 2013 4:46 PM

Jun 2010
ihateeveryone said:
Yozora sucks. Sena is better.

Sena's more attractive, a much more fun character, has funny and quirky interactions with everyone that aren't irritating and manipulative, and doesn't turn into a jealous bitch when she realizes there's another girl in the group besides her. Yozora's bullying of Sena is idiotic and it even says on her bio that she's a cruel and selfish girl. I hate the way it's executed, and all the other girls are much more favorable to me.

And I really don't care if that's how "most girls irl are." That's how bitches in real life are, and that's why everyone shit talks them and hates them.

I don't know what kind of girls most of the people here know IRL... but it's kinda hurtful to compare real girls with Yozora's bitchiness...

But let's flip the coin.. actually we do "need" Yozora to be there... that way Sena can shine more. :) my second favorite to Sena is Rika.
Feb 1, 2013 4:52 PM
Nov 2010
Wrong. You first made the assumption that Yozora is bitchy. I simply see her as someone who has an objective, and a peculiar way of reaching it and it' is not working so far, which is amusing.

Perhaps in your world everything revolves around you, and girls exist to please their men. They would happily accept a 3 some if their men say so, spend their day being cute and nice, doing things that their men loves. They don't have their own goals, purpose and personalities, it's all about you.

As for the bio, I'll just repeat: obnoxious characters tend to have obnoxious fans, therefore naturally being over-represented in the media because they are obnoxious :)
Feb 1, 2013 5:14 PM

Jun 2010
potplant said:
Wrong. You first made the assumption that Yozora is bitchy. I simply see her as someone who has an objective, and a peculiar way of reaching it and it' is not working so far, which is amusing.

Perhaps in your world everything revolves around you, and girls exist to please their men. They would happily accept a 3 some if their men say so, spend their day being cute and nice, doing things that their men loves. They don't have their own goals, purpose and personalities, it's all about you.

As for the bio, I'll just repeat: obnoxious characters tend to have obnoxious fans, therefore naturally being over-represented in the media because they are obnoxious :)

please don't attack anyone personally. :))

We are discussing characters and not your personal life. Or has Yozora's traits such as bitchiness rubbed off on you?

I cant remember Sena being submissive to Kodaka ? Would she be really willing to have a threesome just because you presume that she cant think for herself and that she needs some guy to show her the way? you probably think so because shes blond and has huge breasts. did you forget thats she's top in her class and doesnt even need to study? if Yozora is so strong willed and really objective in your opinion then why is she so insecure? Why can't she say her feelings directly?

Concerning the bio : As a Yozora fan.. might I presume you are selfish and cruel?
Feb 1, 2013 5:38 PM
Nov 2010
So Yozora is a bitch for not wanting to share. She's mean to Sena - therefore she's "evil, manipulative". I thought Sena once said "there are 2 types of girls, those that are my friends, and bitches".

First you judge Yozora on her behaviour towards Sena where there's a motive, then you forgive Sena despite her behaviour to most other people not due to any motives but just her personality, because she happens to be OK to Kodaka, all is forgiven.

And thanks to repeat why Sena is a bit unrealistic - she's top of her class and don't even need to study, yet not many people would consider her behaviour in the club being consistent with this setting. BUT her setting says she just happens to born rich and popular and smart! Exactly the reason why Yozora doesn't like her in the first place.

Well, I suppose I'll admit a preference of Yozora over Sena. However I don't dislike Sena enough to go and supply her a baised profile. Note, noticed hating on Yozora is a trait of Sena fans but not vice versa - curious?

The official profile of the characters, as provided by the Japanese medium, simply states Sena is "perfect in every way except personality" - that being narcissism. whilst Yozora is "zannen in every way except her appearance" and her personality being a sadist. But don't let neutral profiles get in the way. English Wiki is obviously the truth, heh. By fans, for (Sena) fans.
Feb 1, 2013 6:38 PM

Feb 2013
I don't hate Yozora, but she is a stupid fucking cunt with no redeemable qualities.
Feb 1, 2013 6:46 PM

Jan 2013
I wish Sena could just marry him already, Yozora lost her appeal when she got short hair in my opinion.
Feb 1, 2013 9:18 PM
Jul 2012
I hate harem endings, and i generally prefer one character ending even though i don't like it over harem endings, but in this case i can't see yozora togheter with kodaka, i mean they don't suit themselves, and sena has received so much more romatic development with kodaka, i won't stand a yozora path ending, even tough I think that is what will happen...
Feb 1, 2013 10:52 PM

Sep 2011
KhanhCPham said:
I dont hate any of the characters but Yozora's character refuses to develop so I can see why people hate her. I favor sena because she was a stuck up when the show started but she becomes a little more thoughtful as the show goes on. Remember the club never attended to be a friends club and the people that joined it for different purposes except for Rika.

Kodaka - just got dragged along
Yozora - created the club to reunited with Kodaka
Sena - to hid from followers
Yukimara - to become Kodaka's underling
Maria - is the adviser (if i remember correctly)
Rika - only one that join to get friends

And that is why rika is the best heroine in the series

Oh, op, you have no idea, I warned everyone last season, because in the beginning there were so many Yozora fans. So yes, obviously you're not the only one with that opinion. In fact, I'll argue many Sena supporters have that opinion
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 2, 2013 1:04 AM

Jun 2010
potplant said:
So Yozora is a bitch for not wanting to share. She's mean to Sena - therefore she's "evil, manipulative". I thought Sena once said "there are 2 types of girls, those that are my friends, and bitches".

First you judge Yozora on her behaviour towards Sena where there's a motive, then you forgive Sena despite her behaviour to most other people not due to any motives but just her personality, because she happens to be OK to Kodaka, all is forgiven.

And thanks to repeat why Sena is a bit unrealistic - she's top of her class and don't even need to study, yet not many people would consider her behaviour in the club being consistent with this setting. BUT her setting says she just happens to born rich and popular and smart! Exactly the reason why Yozora doesn't like her in the first place.

Well, I suppose I'll admit a preference of Yozora over Sena. However I don't dislike Sena enough to go and supply her a baised profile. Note, noticed hating on Yozora is a trait of Sena fans but not vice versa - curious?

The official profile of the characters, as provided by the Japanese medium, simply states Sena is "perfect in every way except personality" - that being narcissism. whilst Yozora is "zannen in every way except her appearance" and her personality being a sadist. But don't let neutral profiles get in the way. English Wiki is obviously the truth, heh. By fans, for (Sena) fans.

I don't know where you get your theories from, why do you assume we will forgive Sena for everything? Please only state things that can be backed up.

We are not putting Sena on a high pedestal. Maybe you should reread everything that has been written here. Sena has developed her character while Yozora is "stuck". And she's not helping her popularity by bullying the other members in the club. (maybe bullying is something you find funny and cute?)

I usually like manipulative and dark characters very much.

And about the fact that Sena has everything. Looks, brains, money. Well, welcome to the real world, where everyone is better than you.

maybe the producers will focus on Yozora next week. I look forward to seeing her development. Though I actually want to see more of Yukimura next... finally living as a girl and not a guy anymore...
Feb 2, 2013 1:06 AM

Jun 2010
GodlyKyon said:
And that is why rika is the best heroine in the series

Oh, op, you have no idea, I warned everyone last season, because in the beginning there were so many Yozora fans. So yes, obviously you're not the only one with that opinion. In fact, I'll argue many Sena supporters have that opinion

Rika is my second favorite to Sena. Rika makes every scene hilarious! :) The series wouldnt be so funny without her!
Feb 2, 2013 6:41 AM

Jul 2012
potplant said:

You're making the assumption that she's objective. It's called opinions, deal with it.

I love how you're basing things about my own personality from my views of an anime character. That'd be really ignorant if I thought girls existed to please men when I'm a girl myself.

Then you admit she's obnoxious. I don't like the way her obnoxiousness is presented. Again, deal with it instead of trying to judge my own thoughts and views off of what I feel about a character.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.