Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Mar 27, 2013 2:11 AM

Oct 2012
A tough choice between Yukimura and Yozora.
But it seems Yukimura has my vote.
Mar 28, 2013 10:35 AM
Aug 2011
I a Sena fan and she's my favorite character of the series. But as to who deserves Kodaka the bet, i would have to say Rika. XD
Mar 28, 2013 12:17 PM

Feb 2013
Rika is best girl even though she got friendzoned T_T
Mar 29, 2013 10:02 AM
Mar 2011
Nobody should " deserve " Kodaka.
The best ending should be like : All the girls get over Kodaka, and he end up forever alone and sad
Mar 29, 2013 2:54 PM
May 2012
sena because she is the one that confessed her feelings first and because she is extremely cute =)
Apr 2, 2013 7:40 PM

Feb 2011
Sena of course. If I read another thing about "WINCEST" or about Kobota I'm going to puke.
Apr 3, 2013 11:13 AM

Apr 2013
i personally think that yozora and kobaka are just good friends , they might of been childhood friends , but that doesn't change anything.

i prefer sena , because i prefer sena's and kobaka relationship , and even thought i don't tend to like arrogate characters like her , i do like her.and i don't like her for her boobs ( because i am a girl ;p )
and i really want to know what kobaka was going to say to sena on the last episode , before yozora messaged all of them !!!! >_<
i do love rika , but sadly i think kobaka has friend-zoned her.

so sena !!
Haters be hating.. lovers be loving... potatoes be potatoeing
Apr 3, 2013 1:45 PM

Mar 2013
I don't mind SenaxKodaka (I hate Sena though,) but Sena doesn't deserve Kodaka.

Yozora, on the other hand, has done a lot to try to get closer to him. Heck, she made the Neighbors Club for him! I chose Yozora because she has done a lot more than Sena to try to get closer to them.
Apr 3, 2013 1:48 PM

Dec 2012
Yozora would be best. Although she acts like a total tsundere at times, she truly cares about Kodaka. Especially at the end of NEXT. Dem feels D=

however if Yusa was an option I'd vote for her no questions asked.
:(
Apr 3, 2013 6:18 PM

Jul 2008
I'll go ahead and copy and paste what I said in the "best girl" thread seeing how it applies to this thread as well.

I'm cool with Rika or Yozora. Sure, Sena has big tits and is the ditsy one, but she has done little in my eyes to earn the affection of anyone. Yozora has been in love with Kodaka for years and clearly shows her dere side when around Kodaka, just has a hard time expressing herself. According to what Sena told Rika, Sena has only been in love with Kodaka since the swimming pool incident which was about 6 months before. Rika's attempts for affection from the Kodaka(and the group for that matter) are clearly documented from the work she always puts into activities for the group, she is also very upfront with Kodaka about her feelings and he knows it.

Idk, I just see Sena and think she's the stereotypical dumb girl with big tits. I don't dislike her, I just don't think she is as dynamic of a character as the other love interests. Not to mention I think Yozora's devastated face when Sena confessed was just so cute that I HNNNNNGG'd, Sena would get over Kodaka pretty quick I'd reckon.

Btw, I think its funny how vitriolic these forums can get with harem anime.
Apr 4, 2013 4:42 AM

Sep 2008
I don't agree with this "she loves him longer than... so she deserve to be with him",
so if there will be another girl who will falling in love with Kodaka,
this means she don't deserve to be with him, because she don't love Kodaka
as long like other girls?!

Also, people forget about Kodaka feelings,
I have feeling that he don't want dating anyone from club,
but if he will have feeling for one of girl not Yoroza
this means he can't pick girl who he love,
but he must pick girl who love him since they were kids,
and girl who made club for him?!

I think if Yozora was only one girl who is falling in love with him,
and she have different personality,
likely I could ship her,
but here, there is lot of better girls than her for Kodaka.
Apr 4, 2013 5:05 AM
Aug 2012
LittleStar said:
I don't agree with this "she loves him longer than... so she deserve to be with him",

I have feeling that he don't want dating anyone from club,
but if he will have feeling for one of girl not Yoroza
this means he can't pick girl who he love,
but he must pick girl who love him since they were kids,
and girl who made club for him?!

I think if Yozora was only one girl who is falling in love with him,
and she have different personality,
likely I could ship her,
but here, there is lot of better girls than her for Kodaka.

Nice way to put it.

Apr 4, 2013 7:48 AM
Apr 2013
I think that although sena is the popular vote, Rika deserves Kodaka the most. She's upfront with her feelings and is the only girl out of any of them to trully see kodaka for what he really is.
Apr 4, 2013 8:01 AM
Jul 2012
LittleStar said:

Who is Kodaka...? ^^

Most people are just expressing their own taste in woman ("Oh she is so cute"), while not thinking about the characters within the story.
Apr 4, 2013 8:41 AM

Mar 2013
mironicus said:
LittleStar said:

Who is Kodaka...? ^^

Most people are just expressing their own taste in woman ("Oh she is so cute"), while not thinking about the characters within the story.
Apr 4, 2013 10:45 AM

Jul 2008
LittleStar said:
I'm assuming you are talking about my post, so I'd ask why you only took half of it in context. I did reference how long Yozora has been in love Kodaka, but the core of my point was that Sena has done little to vie for the affection of Kodaka. She sits there playing eroges all day, only going out of her bubble when the group decides to go do something or when Kobato enters the room.
Apr 4, 2013 10:52 AM

Apr 2013
I voted for Rika.
She's raising flag all over the place in NEXT.
And that ending scene, is just marvelous. Set him straight!
Apr 4, 2013 11:06 AM

Sep 2008
Defiance, because I don't agree with this part.
Don't forget Kodaka and Sena spend time together, not only in the club.
Kodaka visit Sena a few times, they go shopping, they were in the cafe together,
watching show in amusement park with Kobato, go to pool...

There is only once when Kodaka and Yozora go to together to cinema,
but Kodaka still want to call all friends.
Apr 4, 2013 12:05 PM

Dec 2012
LittleStar said:
Defiance, because I don't agree with this part.
Don't forget Kodaka and Sena spend time together, not only in the club.
Kodaka visit Sena a few times, they go shopping, they were in the cafe together,
watching show in amusement park with Kobato, go to pool...

There is only once when Kodaka and Yozora go to together to cinema,
but Kodaka still want to call all friends.

His point is that Sena didn't put any effort to deserve Kodaka which is actually right.
I am rooting for a Rika ending because she understands him the most even though I like( Yozora > Sena > Rika ).
But Rika is clearly the best for him.
Apr 4, 2013 1:47 PM

Sep 2008
Firstly, I do not like the term "deserve".
So according to you, Kodaka isn't character with feelings,
he is some kind of thing/prize?

If fans think this way, then ok.
If this ok for them, that Kodaka will end up with Yozora,
because she deserve to be with him,
not because he falling in love with her, then ok.

I love that Sena want be with him, not because
their parents want them to be together,
because she love him.
Apr 4, 2013 2:21 PM
Nov 2010
he is some kind of thing/prize? Funny exactly how Sena treated most things - want -> go get.

Apparently Kodaka needs to fall in love with Yozora for it to be ok, but with Sena's case, that she loves him is enough.

Which part of Sena didn't put in much effort do you not understand? Maybe elaboration is in order...

Sena is used to the cycle of 'want -> go get'. She did just that when it comes to Kodaka, she still tries all the time with Kobato. It didn't take much effort, she's just being herself. It's like giving an award to a basketballer for 'effort' on the basis of height.
Apr 4, 2013 2:28 PM

Dec 2012
LittleStar said:

because she love him.

I am just saying that Sena didn't put any effort to get with Kodaka . Yozora and Rika did.
Kodaka until the end of anime/ vol 8 isn't preferring anyone .
Apr 4, 2013 2:31 PM
Jul 2012
LittleStar said:

As this show intends to explain friendless people what "true" friendship/love is, this won't happen. ^^
Apr 4, 2013 3:02 PM

Sep 2010
After NEXT Rika. xD

I also really like the Kodaka/Yukimura pairing.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 4, 2013 3:10 PM

Apr 2013
Roloko said:
I also really like the Kodaka/Yukimura pairing.

What , How and Why ?
Yukimura is the only character that i don't enjoy in the show.The other main characters , Kate , Stella , Yusa , Pegasus , Hinata and Kodaka's Dad are all better than her .
Apr 6, 2013 7:48 PM

Mar 2013
LittleStar said:

because she love him.

You act as if Yozora doesn't love Kodaka...

I'm inferring you're a girl, because you don't use the common "SENA IS HOT!" I'm a girl as well, and I don't like Sena because she's cliche and unrealistic...meanwhile, yes, Yozora is a bitch, but even in anime, I prefer realistic girls to unrealistic girls. Not to mention rich girls piss me off for some reason.

Sure, Sena did do all that, but she mostly uses her looks to try to win Kodaka if you'd ask me...she always flashing her boobs, blushing, but then not doing a thing. Luckily, Kodaka isn't one of thsoe huge perverts...

If I have good memory, Yozora asked Kodaka to go to the festival together, and then Kodaka pretended (I know he pretended now) not to hear her. She has tried, Kodaka just pretended not to realize it.

So, I'll change my wording. She hasn't DONE a lot more, she has TRIED a lot more. Meanwhile, Miss Perfect always gets to go out with Kodaka, and he never pretends not to hear her when he invites her somewhere, unless my memory is rusty. Remember, this is not including that time where Sena proposed to Kodaka.

So in conclusion, Yozora has TRIED a lot more, but Sena is always "heard" for some reason and gets whatever she wants.
Apr 7, 2013 5:27 AM
Jul 2012
Harumi-sama said:

So, I'll change my wording. She hasn't DONE a lot more, she has TRIED a lot more. Meanwhile, Miss Perfect always gets to go out with Kodaka, and he never pretends not to hear her when he invites her somewhere, unless my memory is rusty. Remember, this is not including that time where Sena proposed to Kodaka.

So in conclusion, Yozora has TRIED a lot more, but Sena is always "heard" for some reason and gets whatever she wants.

And so you can't think of a very easy solution of your impression why Sena is always being "heard" by Kodaka if she invites him and gets everything she wants while he tends to ignore Yozora...? :D

Well... if I like someone I always want to spend much time as possible with that person. ^^
Apr 7, 2013 7:54 AM

Mar 2013
mironicus said:
Harumi-sama said:

And so you can't think of a very easy solution of your impression why Sena is always being "heard" by Kodaka if she invites him and gets everything she wants while he tends to ignore Yozora...? :D

Well... if I like someone I always want to spend much time as possible with that person. ^^

If Kodaka liked Sena enough, he would've said yes to the proposal...I mean, when they found out their parents had made a promise for them to get married when they grew up.

But, then again, even if he does like Sena, Kodaka MOST LIKELY doesn't want to be in a relationship because he knows it would affect the Neighbors Club.

IMO, I think Kodaka likes both of them, and doesn't want to choose one over the other. AND, like I stated, it would affect the Neighbors Club.
Apr 7, 2013 8:47 AM
Jul 2012
But, then again, even if he does like Sena, Kodaka MOST LIKELY doesn't want to be in a relationship because he knows it would affect the Neighbors Club.

IMO, I think Kodaka likes both of them, and doesn't want to choose one over the other. AND, like I stated, it would affect the Neighbors Club.

He wanted to be in a relationship the whole time. The existence of the club and his own fears prevented him to confess his feelings.

You'll remember that Kodaka asked Yukimura what will happen if the club don't exist any more? Yukimura answered that nothing ever will change. Their relationship will always remain the same.

At the moment he acknowledged his relationships (Rika became his friend and after that he was going back to Sena) the club ceased to exist and Yozora left.
mironicusApr 7, 2013 9:25 AM
Apr 7, 2013 8:08 PM

Aug 2012
Yozora, PERIOD. =)
Apr 9, 2013 2:25 PM

Sep 2011
It is.... RIKA WITHOUT A DOUBT
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 15, 2013 9:28 PM

May 2012
Yozora got thrashed so badly
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Apr 16, 2013 4:48 PM

Jan 2013
I've always rooted for Sena to go out with Kodaka and for Yozora to become good friends with Kodaka but tbh I'll be happy with whoever he chooses as long as it's not done in a stupid manner.
Apr 17, 2013 4:54 AM

Apr 2013
I'd say to double check the anime.He never gone on a date with Sena.When he was at Sena's house he came there to pay his thanks to the chairman,when they were at the mall they remain alone 'cuz he was worried about Yozora and Rika so he sent Yukimura to make sure nothing wrong happens.He went with Sena to the pool 'cuz she asked him to learn her how to swim and back then both didnt took one another seriously.
Also Kodaka really gets along with people like -----wait for it!------I'll let you guess by analyzing the anime again.But I'll give you a hint Rika,Hinata and Yusa what they have in common with who?
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Apr 18, 2013 6:07 AM

Oct 2012
I want Takayama Kate to get together with Hasegawa Kodaka. I was initially thinking of Takayama Maria but she's a bit too young and many would frown if the both of them get together so I feel that out of everyone, her sister would be just right for him. It's so sad that Kate didn't have that much screen time :/

I hope the author decides to give Kate a chance here :/
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Apr 18, 2013 6:11 AM

Apr 2011
ChihiroAoi said:
Yozora, PERIOD. =)

wew :)
Apr 18, 2013 3:32 PM

Aug 2011
ChihiroAoi said:
Yozora, PERIOD. =)

QFT
Apr 18, 2013 6:49 PM
Dec 2008
Either Yozora or Sena would make for a good ending.
Apr 27, 2013 7:07 PM

Nov 2012
I don't think that Kodaka deserves any of those lovely ladies :T
I think Sena would make a good ending though <3
Apr 28, 2013 7:04 AM

Jan 2012
Yozora is stuck in the past, Sena is addicted to eroge and Yozora, Yukimura wants to be a guy, Kobato is his sister and Rika is too perverted. I think that leaves only one real choice... Kate!
Apr 28, 2013 7:11 AM

Apr 2013
Skullk1d28 said:
Yozora is stuck in the past, Sena is addicted to eroge and Yozora, Yukimura wants to be a guy, Kobato is his sister and Rika is too perverted. I think that leaves only one real choice... Kate!

You got it totally wrong.Yozora isnt the one stuck in the past,Kodaka is.Sena is a creep for Kodaka,that's what we know so far from the anime.If there will be a future season it will be about present so far is what happened in the past,it's the prolongue.
Cant you see that he's such a p...y and dense that he cant figure out he's in love with Yozora.Look what he said about Rika in episode 2 before the OST,she looked exactly like Yozora before cutting her hair.He brought himself into a emberassing situation because Sena's dad,Pegasus,got the wrong idea about Kodaka saying that he'll protect Sena,note that he said it himself while he was washed by Pegasus.Also the hints are pretty obvious,Hinata's personality it's EXACTLY YOZORA,exactly how Yozora was before him leaving 10 years ago.Now,what did Kodaka said about Hinata's personality?
FluffyFleshApr 28, 2013 7:25 AM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Apr 28, 2013 7:14 AM

Sep 2011
Skullk1d28 said:

as much as I love Kate, that's some flawed logic, Sena being addicted to eroge doesn't necessarily means its bad, and Kobato being his sister = so what? Rika being too perverted, isn't that a good thing? She also has depth of character

Rika it is
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
May 6, 2013 7:00 PM
Apr 2013
YOZORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 11, 2013 1:54 PM

Mar 2013
Kashiwazaki, Sena ------>crush love
If he did choose yoz she will be disaptd. but in the end she will accept it

Mikazuki, Yozora ------>actual love
If he did choose sena she wil be heartbroken (let's not forget she started the club just to be close to him)

Kusunoki, Yukimura --->idol love

Shiguma, Rika ----> sexual love

I may be wrong but thats what I see between the lines...

btw kate is MYN ;)
have a nice day
May 11, 2013 2:19 PM

Mar 2013
oeps forgot ......Yozora ofcourse it will make everybody (eventualy) happy in the end..
oh and why he is made so dense in the love department doesn't make sense because he is social smart en sharp so that doesn't ad up If you know what I mean....

have a nice day/in my case goodnight ;)
May 12, 2013 8:26 PM

Apr 2013
So apparently what we've seen so far is 1/3 of the planned series.

UGHH, I just want volume 9 to come out..I really hate the idea of waiting years for the next season.

I'll be very mad if Sena doesn't win in the end.

The way I see it, Kodaka gets what he wants; a friend and that's Rika. Sena provides a romantic relationship. Yozora fails to express her true feeling towards to Kodaka because she's clinging to the past. I wouldn't mind if she did come back, but none of the hinderance between her and Sena would be good..I think though that no marriage will actually happen until some time skip in the very end of the series..Only way Yozora will win is if she grows up and comes back after her 'journey' which the idea of going on a 'journey was I think was elicited because Rika grows a friendship that Yozora and Kodaka had back as childhood friends which Yozora kinda wanted with Kodaka, and on top of that Sena finally confessing her love to Kodaka. She is definitely left behind. Everyone is moving on, except for Yozora. She needs to resolve that.

Though, I hope it goes in a direction that SOMEBODY does win.
May 13, 2013 5:58 AM

Apr 2013
How many times must I say this?
Kodaka was the one hanging on the past,not Yozora.
I dont think you remember that last episode from season one where she said that Taka and Sora are in the past,now its Kodaka and Yozora.
FluffyFleshMay 13, 2013 6:02 AM
May 13, 2013 6:08 AM

Apr 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
How many times must I say this?
Kodaka was the one hanging on the past,not Yozora.
I dont think you remember that last episode from season one where she said that Taka and Sora are in the past,now its Kodaka and Yozora.

Lol no the one who is caught up in the past is Yozora she is the one who is in love with Kodaka because of her childhood and refuses to see the Kodaka of today and what he wants.
Kodaka already let go of the past when he talked to Yozora in his dream in the second season.
May 13, 2013 6:21 AM

Apr 2013
Oh,boy.....untill the episode of 2nd season where Sena made Yozora run out of the room because of the childhood thingy they cleared the situation themselves.She thought theyr past is very important to him,so she used it as her advantage.It's a missunderstanding between Yozora and Kodaka,he didnt made himself clear to Yozora if he wants Sora back or wants a relationship with Yozora.
Yozora herself in the episode that I'm talking about wasnt sure of herself after talking to him about the past relationship.Her behavior,after she cleared things out with Kodaka,suddenly changed.Rika herself made it clear that Yozora isnt the one hanging on the past and it's Kodaka that thinks Yozora is hanging on the past.
Remember,the story is told from Kodaka's point of view,with his missunderstandings and interpretation.
FluffyFleshMay 13, 2013 6:28 AM
May 13, 2013 9:53 AM
Jul 2012
Kodaka is not the one who missunderstands, you are the one who missunderstands.
You are blaming Kodaka for not thinking like yourself, but he is not you and you are not Kodaka.

You are thinking selfish! You think about what you like and what you want to see and you are suspecting that the main character within the story missunderstands the situation!

God! That's so funny. Can you even understand people in real life if you are always thinking like that?

"My thoughts are other people thoughts! Everyone thinks like me!".
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.