Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Dec 1, 2008 9:23 AM

For those who don't know, I've already done some requests for people in Photoshop and regularly create wallpapers for myself (mostly). I already have a blog post for this but thought I might as well extend the offer out here to the Kozupii fans as well. So, I give you this offer:

Request a Wallpaper or Photoshop >>edit<< (I won't do well with 'from scratch' until I get my graphic tablet and have practice with it) for me to do for you, and I will do it (under some conditions of course).

First of all it has to be possible, that's an obvious one.
Second of all, please give as much information as possible, the more I have to work with, the easier it is for me to do it and the faster you will get the result.
Third, of course don't forget the image you want me to work with ;P

Give me some time to work on it, especially if this actually takes off and becomes flooded with requests, i'll get to all of them eventually under those circumstances. Plus also take into consideration that I have college and other times of the day that may hinder progress on any requests.

So, that's that, feel free to request here or by message/other forms of contact. :D

Dec 1, 2008 1:02 PM

Sweet man I had a couple of images I always wanted as wallpaper

Dec 1, 2008 3:47 PM

Any requests right now D_M?

Dec 1, 2008 3:57 PM

Websnake said:

I want Kozue-pii in a nice bikini! :D
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap

Dec 1, 2008 3:59 PM

slayer545 said:
Websnake said:

I want Kozue-pii in a nice bikini! :D

Would love to, but that requires me to have a graphic tablet, or another anime girl that looks a LOT like kozupii with a bikini.

Dec 1, 2008 4:04 PM

Ill think a sumthin

Dec 1, 2008 4:38 PM

Death_Metal said:
Ill think a sumthin

How about just bikini and crop or something onto her?

Dec 1, 2008 4:43 PM

Hmm, i'm trying to think of a good image of Kozupii that that would be do-able with...

Dec 1, 2008 4:48 PM

Websnake said:
Hmm, i'm trying to think of a good image of Kozupii that that would be do-able with...

Cool, I'll let you think. :D

Dec 1, 2008 10:27 PM

Sorry slayer, got caught up with some things, the bikini request will have to wait unfortunately until I can find a perfect matchup of images for it, lol. I'll get to it eventually though, however long it will take, I don't go back on my word ;P

Dec 1, 2008 10:36 PM

Websnake said:
Sorry slayer, got caught up with some things, the bikini request will have to wait unfortunately until I can find a perfect matchup of images for it, lol. I'll get to it eventually though, however long it will take, I don't go back on my word ;P

Cool so I will wait! :P
Then put is as one of the pics. Hey why not make it special. Make it into a claim character!
I trust you to make my first claim character banner. How about it? Make sure she has her sword and there is some blood but just a little maybe.

Dec 2, 2008 9:54 PM

slayer545 said:
Websnake said:

Then put is as one of the pics. Hey why not make it special. Make it into a claim character!
I trust you to make my first claim character banner. How about it? Make sure she has her sword and there is some blood but just a little maybe.

Hellllll noo Im gonna claim Kozupii as my loli

Dec 2, 2008 10:05 PM

Death_Metal said:
slayer545 said:
Websnake said:

Hellllll noo Im gonna claim Kozupii as my loli

Boo! :O

Dec 3, 2008 9:23 PM

Just wanna make a note here on the request parameters: Don't give me something really really difficult to do just because you can, because I guarantee that the more difficult it is, the longer it will take me, the less I will want to do it, even though I will eventually, and so on. I know slayer's request is possible, and i've told him this, but it also is something I don't want to crappily do either, so I need the right materials for it so to speak lol. Just wanted to make that heads up.

Dec 6, 2008 10:09 AM

Completed slayer's request for Kozue in a bikini. Hope you don't mind me posting it. I still personally am not fond of it, but it's something at least (edited from the underwear CG in VN).

Now, slayer, you mentioned that you wanted it to be your claim character thing? Does this image need to be edited again in any way for that? Please let me know.
Modified by Websnake, Aug 4, 2009 7:56 AM

Dec 6, 2008 10:42 AM

Websnake said:
Completed slayer's request for Kozue in a bikini. Hope you don't mind me posting it. I still personally am not fond of it, but it's something at least (edited from the underwear CG in VN).

Now, slayer, you mentioned that you wanted it to be your claim character thing? Does this image need to be edited again in any way for that? Please let me know.

Mainly just some text to be added. would be fine with some color background.

Dec 6, 2008 12:54 PM

Feel free to reply here or message me with what text and color you want, and etc. and i'll get right on it.

Dec 6, 2008 1:43 PM

Websnake said:
Feel free to reply here or message me with what text and color you want, and etc. and i'll get right on it.

So yeah I will give you some ideas soon about the banner but you to try and make it like
actually can you do me a avatar of this.........100px by 125px?

Dec 8, 2008 6:34 PM

Ah, right, i'll get on the avatar as soon as I do the banner for this club. My bad, have been busy with some college stuff.

Dec 8, 2008 6:59 PM

Websnake said:
Ah, right, i'll get on the avatar as soon as I do the banner for this club. My bad, have been busy with some college stuff.

Ok cool.

Dec 10, 2008 10:09 PM

Any other requests while I have slayer on hold for a while here? I won't do them till I finish his av obviously but please toss anything within the rules at me and I can see what I can do.

Aug 4, 2009 12:57 AM
wallpapers of what i may want one ???? if it chaos head i would like one with all off the girls together in a group and maybe wone with rimi from the one or 2 ep with the cross and blood drippin

Aug 4, 2009 7:59 AM

Woah, glad I checked on this club or you might have not heard from me in a long while. I've already did a wallpaper with Rimi and her little gore scene/licking the cross stake, i'll have to pull it up when I have access to my main comp (unless it is linked on my blog, i'll have to check)

Edit: Hmm, wasn't put on my blog, I'll have to get the link later. As for a group wallpaper, dunno, I don't have any of the eps on my computer anymore so i'll have to see what I can do.
Modified by Websnake, Aug 4, 2009 8:03 AM