Forums
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 4 Discussion

Jan 27, 2013 1:38 AM

Masuzu u mothar fuk u biiiitccchhh.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"

Jan 27, 2013 2:13 AM
Eita was badass even though he got his own ass handed to him and was saved by the girl he was trying to protect.

Also, Masuzu still being the best girl as always.

I really hope next week is good. Hopefully the other 2 girls don't spoil all the goodness of the show.

DIO/5

Jan 27, 2013 2:35 AM
i hated the silver haired girl too... she seems really evil but when you know the reason why she is like that (read the light novel)... you will pity her...... you will really hate her at first but after awhile you will root for her.. but i doubt that the anime can cover the whole light novel...and I can feel that the anime seems to be unclear who will be the ending girl.. i can feel a harem end :(

Jan 27, 2013 2:37 AM

This show has the same problem as all harems, it's annoying. I like romance anime but the Japanese always make it the same.
He could have just got Chiwa out of the situation without getting his arse kicked and looking like a fool with his parallel powers thing. I wish he wasn't the typical dense male lead type as well, it would be better if he was at least a little aware of what's going on, it would be interesting to see how he makes decisions.

Jan 27, 2013 2:45 AM

rul said:
This show has the same problem as all harems, it's annoying. I like romance anime but the Japanese always make it the same.
He could have just got Chiwa out of the situation without getting his arse kicked and looking like a fool with his parallel powers thing. I wish he wasn't the typical dense male lead type as well, it would be better if he was at least a little aware of what's going on, it would be interesting to see how he makes decisions.

sadly yea :(

Jan 27, 2013 3:10 AM

Cratex said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
8) Conflict resolves, at this stage I couldn't say how.
School Days?

*SLAP*

Sorry, couldn't resist.

80% of harem anime could be improved by having a School Days ending. That said, if they all had it, it'd get old fairly quickly..... maybe?

TheJayP said:
For the record, I don't like this series either, but I think it's funny that you call it pretentious. Looking at your posts for this thread and how lowly you seem to rate every damn show, you are the pretentious one here. You probably think you're some hot shit, don't you? Why spread hate everywhere? Just let people enjoy the show. If you want to voice your opinion then do it in a respectful way or shut the fuck up.

I don't lowly rate every show, a mere glance at my ratings would tell you that much, I would grant you however that I only talk about the shows I don't like on this particular forum, that's because I like venting my thoughts of the show, and I can do it better in place where people like it.

I think I'm hot shit? How quaint. "I should just let people enjoy the show"? Why? What obligation do I have to not voice my opinion, and let's face it, although the "the plot is shit" comment is short and doesn't contribute much, it's not any worse than 40% on the posts here that go "OMG love this episode ____ is so cool!". They voiced their opinion, I voiced mine. Let's face it, do you think they'll change their opinion of the show because of me? No, their enjoyment shall not be affected, so what's the harm? I have insulted their tastes obviously, but people will probably be able to deal with the insult. My post is no less respectful than anyone else's minus the swearing, but then if I'd said "The plot is atrocious" I imagine you'd have still been upset.

QuiGonJon said:
This is brilliant.
You seriously just reset all my expectations for this show, and now it would be almost impossible for me to be disappointed.
Thank you good sir.

Why shucks.

Jan 27, 2013 3:54 AM

Am I the only one who got a boner when Masuzu said "Kyaaa! Ecchi!"?

Jan 27, 2013 4:00 AM
so eita & masuzu watching to see how chiwa's date going to be but the date is turned to be no good bet & chiwa got used a meal ticket money.

give got eita while masuzu being bit troll on it indeed eita is screw it rescue chiwa now give going burning flame but eita been "got" beaten.

til a stick flying chiwa grab it pwn'd the bullies & save eita all good give masuzu being masuzu get a kiss of eita.

next day eita is now a battlefield cause masuzu & chiwa want eita & a "black hair girl" put a letter for someone?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime

Jan 27, 2013 6:05 AM

Eita = Togashi Yuuta the 2nd
Chiwa = best orange ever
Natsukawa = evil sadist bitch
Himeka = ..........
Ai = strawberry

in the future, there will be Orange vs. Strawberry

Jan 27, 2013 6:07 AM

ihateeveryone said:
My opinion on this episode as told to my Skype friend.

I think this is more entertaining than the episode itself.

I was annoyed at the white haired btch for being, what else, a bitch. I didn't like Chiwa's character from the start. And Eita-kun, why humiliate yourself? He could've done something else that didn't involve making an ass out of himself. I wanted it to be over already.

I idk why I'm still watching this show.

Jan 27, 2013 6:09 AM

The standard "knight in shining armor" scene when spying on the childhood friend, though he got his ass whooped and Chiwa had to save him.
Still kinda bummed that she actually apologized to that playboy.

Woah! A kiss scene already?! Have mixed feelings about this... can't tell whether Masuzu is really in love with him or she has some hidden agenda. But still... a nice kiss scene.

Eita should really check his phone more often haha
"This is madness..." Madness? This... is... BURNING FIGHTING FIGHTER!!!!

Another love rival is making her appearance!
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN

Jan 27, 2013 6:17 AM

Aah I hoped Eita wouldn't turn out to be typical dense male heroin, but too bad he did. You really think a girl is going to kiss you just for a joke? I don't think this show is going to be original or very different than any other anime in this genre.

Also quite fucked up that he got beaten up in broad daylight in front of a station. There were so many bystanders but they all just kept looking in stead of helping. A kick to the head is seen in some countries as an attempt to murder. Now that I think about the police didn't even show up.

So far I like Chiwa more than Masuzu. Masuzu still acts like a bitch and that look on her face when Eita went to help Chiwa was just disgusting, just like her plan to mess up Chiwa's interest in love. Even though that helped Chiwa to understand her feelings better and just go after Eita.

I bet Masuzu has some kind of sob story of her becoming the way she is know. Eita is most likely going to help her and we all know how this is going to end.

We saw some glimpses of a new girl. I expect her to make her debut very soon. I hope she's a little interesting.

Jan 27, 2013 7:07 AM
Eita's reaction time for walking in on a girl in the bathroom was the fastest i've ever seen in anime. Props.

Jan 27, 2013 7:17 AM

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Eita was badass

I really hope next week is good. Hopefully the other 2 girls don't spoil all the goodness of the show.

I'm worries about that too.

Jan 27, 2013 7:18 AM
Abruptly this show becomes interesting. Quite a lot at that even.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein

Jan 27, 2013 7:32 AM

It took 4 episodes to introduce a rival.
Is this anime going to be 24 episodes again?
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jan 27, 2013 7:49 AM

InfiniteRyvius said:
TheJayP said:
For the record, I don't like this series either, but I think it's funny that you call it pretentious. Looking at your posts for this thread and how lowly you seem to rate every damn show, you are the pretentious one here. You probably think you're some hot shit, don't you? Why spread hate everywhere? Just let people enjoy the show. If you want to voice your opinion then do it in a respectful way or shut the fuck up.

I don't lowly rate every show, a mere glance at my ratings would tell you that much, I would grant you however that I only talk about the shows I don't like on this particular forum, that's because I like venting my thoughts of the show, and I can do it better in place where people like it.

I think I'm hot shit? How quaint. "I should just let people enjoy the show"? Why? What obligation do I have to not voice my opinion, and let's face it, although the "the plot is shit" comment is short and doesn't contribute much, it's not any worse than 40% on the posts here that go "OMG love this episode ____ is so cool!". They voiced their opinion, I voiced mine. Let's face it, do you think they'll change their opinion of the show because of me? No, their enjoyment shall not be affected, so what's the harm? I have insulted their tastes obviously, but people will probably be able to deal with the insult. My post is no less respectful than anyone else's minus the swearing, but then if I'd said "The plot is atrocious" I imagine you'd have still been upset.

I agree that the people that blindly praise a show and only state 4 words saying how awesome it is, are just as bad as the ones hating on it with 4 words. Also, yes, peoples' opinions will change on a show if they see people constantly bashing on it. Being the person hating while most people are liking it makes you look like a downer. If you stated why you hate the show in a logical manner and backed up your claims then you would look much more intelligent and not like an asshole.

I agree that you have every right to voice your opinion, but like I said, hating on a show really does change people's opinions, whether you intend to do that or not.

Jan 27, 2013 8:16 AM

Great episode, I didn't want it to end.
So Eita-kun was a hero... maybe? Haha, Chiwa really pwned those "creeps", good for her.
Seems like there are three girls now, ironic that he doesn't want love, ha.
Really enjoyable, can't wait for more.
5/5.

Jan 27, 2013 8:29 AM

I do like that Eita is just sort of genuinely nuts. Goes a bit of a way toward explaining how one can fit in the harem archetype of surrounded by girls yet miserable and clueless.

Jan 27, 2013 8:51 AM

SkyTate said:
The standard "knight in shining armor" scene when spying on the childhood friend, though he got his ass whooped and Chiwa had to save him.

Offhand, she probably abused him more than he'd ever been abused in his life. First she whipped him physically (and his friends), then she shattered his self-image by calling him a substitute whose chief attribute was his random availability; which places him even lower than the crazy punk he just beat up. Then in asking if they couldn't just forget that this all happened, she's telling him that despite his ignominy, she feels that her embarrassment is worse.

Could she have done more to hurt him? Probably not. He won't forget his Waterloo for a while.

Jan 27, 2013 8:57 AM

Yay, a sweet kiss.
Eita: It's a parody?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
*flips the table*

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*

Jan 27, 2013 9:06 AM
めんどくさい

Mockman said:
SkyTate said:

Offhand, she probably abused him more than he'd ever been abused in his life. First she whipped him physically (and his friends), then she shattered his self-image by calling him a substitute whose chief attribute was his random availability; which places him even lower than the crazy punk he just beat up. Then in asking if they couldn't just forget that this all happened, she's telling him that despite his ignominy, she feels that her embarrassment is worse.

Could she have done more to hurt him? Probably not. He won't forget his Waterloo for a while.
+1 (great description)
It helped considerably that he was (apparently) at least smart enough to realize that.

Jan 27, 2013 9:12 AM

Wow, that guy was an asshole for making fun of Chiwa like that. He totally isn't how he acts at school.

I like how Eita used his Chuunibyou powers to scare them all off. Eita used 'awkwardness'. It's super effective! xD

Jan 27, 2013 9:18 AM

Dropped. The episode wasn't worse than the previous ones, but I just don't get into that show... It's more a pain to watch. I thought it would get better in the beginning of this episode, but it quickly became boring to me.

Jan 27, 2013 9:31 AM

I haven't read the LN but I'm sure that Masuzu will be my favorite character.

Jan 27, 2013 10:22 AM

I have to say that I'm really disappointed with the way Masuzu's being portrayed in the adaptation. So far there isn't really any depth in her character, and the scene where she tells Eita to not leave felt very, very abrupt. The way they showed it in ep. 4 simply doesn't add up. There hasn't been any buildup in her character, then all of a sudden there's a scene where she showcases her vulnerability?...Well, that's a quick way to lose your audience.

I haven't read the LN myself, but it absolutely looks like they're doing a lot of skips. 4 episodes for 1 volume isn't the way to adapt a series well. A-1 tried to animate 4 volumes in 25 episodes with Sword Art Online and it still suffered from pacing issues. I frankly don't know what's motivating them to try to fit 3 volumes in 13 episodes with OreShura.

Jan 27, 2013 11:24 AM

tezann_t said:
I frankly don't know what's motivating them to try to fit 3 volumes in 13 episodes with OreShura.

Is it official that they will animate 3 volumes?

Jan 27, 2013 11:36 AM

I still don't like Masuzu. T^T

Chiwa all the way!
And that fight was damn funny. >_>

Jan 27, 2013 12:08 PM

ushioxo said:
This episode was very awkward to watch. It also made me hate Masuzu even more. 3/5

Same here, and Eita too.

Seeing that one of the other 2 girls is about to appear i hope this improves a little, i do not like dropping series.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Jan 27, 2013 1:05 PM

Hahaha, one fun episode!!! Burning Fighting Fighter has revived!!! LOL.
And the sudden kiss, great excuse from Masuzu, that could actually fool even me!!
Next episode, 4-way love!!
Signature

Jan 27, 2013 1:25 PM

Fun episode indeed.

Also in regards to novel

Jan 27, 2013 1:43 PM

Enjoyable episode :D
This is what I'm looking for~

New girl next week. Can't wait to see the new mess.

Jan 27, 2013 2:26 PM

OH MAN, that was embarassing to watch. Had to mute/skip through a few scenes.

I just can't hate Masuzu, she's too cute. Even more in the opening.

Jan 27, 2013 2:45 PM

I actually really like all of the characters right now. Hard workers always get a plus in my book. Even Masuzu, who a lot of people seem to think is 'evil' doesn't seem all that bad a person - there's a lot we don't know about her, and I'm inclined to believe there's some reason why she's 'anti-love' (or is she?). She might be conniving, but her schemes go little further than mischief. Even when she set Chiwa up with the guy, she seemed to understand that Eita would be there to save her; and she certainly understands the relationship between Eita and Chiwa well.

Also really glad that Chiwa apologized to the guy. Shows that she was willing to fight as far as was necessary, but had the nobility of character to stop when it was necessary - very admirable. Both my Id and Superego were satisfied.

All in all, I'm loving the show.
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13

Jan 27, 2013 4:20 PM
KPS said:
i hated the silver haired girl too... she seems really evil but when you know the reason why she is like that (read the light novel)... you will pity her...... you will really hate her at first but after awhile you will root for her.. but i doubt that the anime can cover the whole light novel...and I can feel that the anime seems to be unclear who will be the ending girl.. i can feel a harem end :(

Mazuzu ISN'T really that EVIL!!!

Jan 27, 2013 4:39 PM
tezann_t said:
I have to say that I'm really disappointed with the way Masuzu's being portrayed in the adaptation. So far there isn't really any depth in her character, and the scene where she tells Eita to not leave felt very, very abrupt. The way they showed it in ep. 4 simply doesn't add up. There hasn't been any buildup in her character, then all of a sudden there's a scene where she showcases her vulnerability?...Well, that's a quick way to lose your audience.

Is that so? Tell me more about this in detail please?
I haven't read the LN myself, but it absolutely looks like they're doing a lot of skips. 4 episodes for 1 volume isn't the way to adapt a series well. A-1 tried to animate 4 volumes in 25 episodes with Sword Art Online and it still suffered from pacing issues. I frankly don't know what's motivating them to try to fit 3 volumes in 13 episodes with OreShura.

If what you saying here is actually true then why do thay have to do that and is it really necessary for them to put everyting in for each volume just to make up one episode.

Jan 27, 2013 5:01 PM

This episode was good. I really starting to like it more but there were award moments like Eita fighting those guys but the second half was funner.

Jan 27, 2013 5:08 PM

I continue to watch this for the JoJo references.

Jan 27, 2013 5:41 PM

I enjoyed OreShura, but still worried to dont get like other harem animes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 27, 2013 5:41 PM
Cratex said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
8) Conflict resolves, at this stage I couldn't say how.
School Days?

*SLAP*

Sorry, couldn't resist.

That ending was not good. It was like, what do people not expect
so lets make many different endings with that result.

Jan 27, 2013 5:56 PM
めんどくさい

ApolloFortyNine said:
That ending was not good. It was like, what do people not expect
so lets make many different endings with that result.
It was just a joke...I was poking fun at InfiniteRyvius's list. (You should check my rating for that show to see how I actually felt about it)
Modified by Cratex, Jan 27, 2013 5:59 PM

Jan 27, 2013 6:27 PM

aenigmatis said:
tezann_t said:
I frankly don't know what's motivating them to try to fit 3 volumes in 13 episodes with OreShura.

Is it official that they will animate 3 volumes?

No, I don't have official information on whether they'll animate 3 volumes in total this season, but it's very likely. They just finished off vol. 1 at the end of ep. 4. If they were going to just animate 2 volumes over 13 episodes, they didn't need to cut out as much from vol. 1 to fit it into 4 episodes. And 9 episodes for 3 more volumes seems absolutely insane. Hence it's very likely that this season will stop at vol. 3.

For the record, it's obviously absurd to think they should stuff everything from the LN into the adaptation. But I think they're skipping enough material to make the quality of the adaptation suffer.

Jan 27, 2013 7:35 PM
I kind of wished they expanded the visual art of the OP and ED into the main setting. Those animations are magic to my eyes even now. Makes the show more appealing and will hide the predictable story and Fuyuumi's victory over all of them more memorable.

Jan 27, 2013 9:13 PM

while watching this, i couldnt understand why no one came in to help ei, there was like 3 people versus 1 and there was a huge crowd. LOL dafuq m8?

Jan 27, 2013 9:31 PM
kevsterr95 said:
while watching this, i couldnt understand why no one came in to help ei, there was like 3 people versus 1 and there was a huge crowd. LOL dafuq m8?

Probably because the crowd are recording the whole scene with their cellphone while posting on FB (lol JK)

While I don't really like Masuzu, I still curious about her background story. I still think that this anime will be better if it's about love triangle than a harem

PS: Bring me more Jojo reference~~~
Modified by Sallad4ever, Jan 27, 2013 9:34 PM

Jan 28, 2013 12:45 AM

I cannot contend myself anymore. So this is what I think,

I will NEVER ACCEPT THAT KISS! EVER! There are now words for my RAGE over this. I can’t believe that bitch Masuzu stole his first kiss! I even read the manga ahead and not too happy of the future to say the least. This is all shit, at least Chiwa is worth it. Chiwa is all I will care but with Masuzu and that shit kiss.

I will never accept this. This is not right! The bitch cares F all and you got to do better than the FAD of showing emotions change a person cause that’s BS! It’s ideal but IRL do BS. I know cause I went 10 times worst shit than Eita did. Way worst.

Whatever I am pissed off so much I would do anything to erase Masuzu from the anime. I hate her ROYALLY now.

1/5, fucking Masuzu and her bitch shits, she's only good for her breasts and ass for all it's worth.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Jan 28, 2013 1:42 AM

I think I'm really starting to like this show. I still have trouble watching the purposefully cringe-worthy scenes of embarrassemtn in the show, but Chiwa, Eita and even Masuzu are starting to grow on me. Plus it was really satisfying to see that Sakagami guy get embarrassed and called out. The path of this show seems clear, but I think I'm still gonna enjoy the ride.

Jan 28, 2013 3:08 AM

Yumekichi11 said:
I cannot contend myself anymore. So this is what I think.

all for fun.fun for all

Jan 28, 2013 3:16 AM

Well the rescue scene was awkward to watch.

Jan 28, 2013 3:26 AM

totoum said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I cannot contend myself anymore. So this is what I think.

http://i45.tinypic.com/bj493.jpg
No worries there is something coming up that will satisfy me.

It's all about the FAD of the series. The whole feelings changes your perspective.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »