Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 4 Discussion

Jun 24, 2014 1:42 PM

Who is the black-haired girl?

Sep 17, 2014 5:13 PM

Nice job Chiwa! You showed those assholes who's the boss.

Jun 7, 2015 8:46 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Despite getting his butt whooped by those hyenas, he did expose Sakagami's true colors. The entire school knows his true personality, so props to Ei for that.

Chiwa going kendo mode was great. Those guys got beat up by a girl lol
The girlfriend seems to be developing real feelings for Ei although I could be wrong. After credits there's a short scene of a girl putting something in Ei's locker. Harem growing fast.

Dec 23, 2015 11:39 PM
Ugh, I wanted to punch the frking bitch in the face after she revealed her "master plan", and then punch the stupid MC for just existing after that "fight"

Jan 23, 2016 10:25 PM

best ep so far

i guess really sucks for people like me who didn't watch JoJo, would like to know those references too lol

Jul 11, 2016 3:14 AM

I wanna smack them hard who bullies Chiwa-chan. Eita tried to rescue but epic fail. One of the worst MC I have ever seen. That stupid delusion of him is another minus point, LOL.

Another minus point for Masuzu kissing Eita. That turned me off.

You have nice Ass-u Masuzu!!

3.2/5

Oct 13, 2016 7:09 PM
I like Masuzu, even though she acted like a bitch, she really wanted Chiwa out of the way so she planned to make her give up on love...shit backfired hard though, MC and Chiwa are closer than ever now...well you could say the same for Masuzu and MC.

I guess being hated by all the girls because all the boys want her and having no friends really made her into a manipulative bitch.

5/5 great episode, MC went retard though with his chuunybyou

Nov 3, 2016 10:47 AM

Yes, you're twisted, Masazu.

It wasn't bad episode.

Jun 4, 2017 11:27 AM

I know this thread is like 3 years ago but, I really need a place to rant.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN"T HE SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF MASUZU ALREADY? SHE'S A BITCH, REAL BITCH, A SIMPLE STRAIGHT BITCH, SHE PLAYED YOUR FUCKING CHILDHOOD'S FRIEND AND THEN SAYING THINGS LIKE "dOn'T leaVe mEh, I dOn't wAnt tO bE alOnE" FUCK YOU, EVERYONE SHOULD LEAVE YOU BITCH. NOT CUTE, YOUR FUCKING BLUSH IS NOT CUTE.

Okay now I'm a little bit calm. Honestly though, I'm sick of this "too kind MC" thing in anime, really need an anime with a main character who doesn't hesitate to slap the shit out of a bitch.

I swear if by any chance I see this kind of girl in real life, I would slap the shit outta her right after our eyes meet, fuck you and fuck your face.

Okay I'm sorry, I'm leaving right now.
Modified by BlueIsLove, Jun 4, 2017 11:59 AM

Feb 9, 2018 8:16 AM

Lots of embarassing and cringy stuff that's hard to watch.

Still props to him for stepping in even though he got beaten up. But Chiwa beat the a-holes anyway.

Wow. That unexpected kiss. I can't seem to grasp Masuzu's personality. And Chiwa small and cute.

Mar 5, 2018 4:44 AM

The writing is so sub par. Each episode has no exciting plot element to cover. but at least the story is consistent, to some extent. If there was something that the anime is good at doing, it is teasing Masuzu's aspects. The fighting sequence was meh. I can't bear to watch another episode of this slow paced series.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 29, 2018 1:20 PM

I'm gonna vomit from all the cringing this episode made me go through. This anime was a mistake. Dropped 1/10.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

May 4, 2018 7:32 PM

This MC is super duper cringe. Wtf man..
The plot of this show had promise, but ended up being pretty crappy. The whole blackmail over the notebook thing is stupid. Just because she has that over him, does not mean he should let her walk all over him like that. Also, what, it looks like she is starting to like him even though she is anti-love?

All this talk about them being twisted, you may as well think they are psychopathic killers or something. They just don't believe in love....yet. This show is making it out more than it should be to the point that it is ridiculous. I'll keep watching to see where it goes, because I don't like making final judgements when it's only the 4th episode.

May 16, 2018 1:36 PM

The first part was absolutely horrible, had no fun watching that. The MC lost every coolness he had in episode 1 and the childhood friend is stupid as well. Didn't like Masuzu in the beginning either, but she gets better so far, reminds me of a Hitagi just not as witty and interesting. Still more than enough to be best girl for now.,

May 16, 2019 4:03 PM

Ah, is difficult watching this series if you hate the protagonists.

Masuzu likes to victimize herself and the dumb protagonist feel for it and forgot about Chiwa.

Aaah poor Chiwa she feel in love with a dumb guy who is never going to see the in another light.

Jul 11, 2019 4:27 AM
Oooh we, he should've listened to his fake gf because Chiwa wasn't tripping off none of that. Instead he decided to go full dork & get beat tf down over his mistaken assumption of his friend's feelings. Didn't feel sorry for him at all.

Oct 28, 2019 11:53 AM

Ok, I REALLY HATE THİS WHİTE HAİR BITCH. SHE IS THE ONE OF THE WORST ANNOYING BITCH I HAVE EVER SEEN.
Whatever , Chiwa cute.

Feb 18, 2020 12:14 AM

Every ep its getting better though

Also Masuzu becoming worser by each episode and Chiwa becoming better as best girl in this series.

I really hate what Mazusu did on this episode
Thankfully Eita lectured her and saved Chiwa.... more like Chiwa saved Eita xD
Waitin for Shingeki no Kyojin Season 4..............

Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]