Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 4 Discussion

Jan 27, 2013 8:57 AM

Yay, a sweet kiss.
Eita: It's a parody?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
*flips the table*

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*

Jan 27, 2013 9:06 AM
めんどくさい

Mockman said:
SkyTate said:
The standard "knight in shining armor" scene when spying on the childhood friend, though he got his ass whooped and Chiwa had to save him.
Still kinda bummed that she actually apologized to that playboy.

Offhand, she probably abused him more than he'd ever been abused in his life. First she whipped him physically (and his friends), then she shattered his self-image by calling him a substitute whose chief attribute was his random availability; which places him even lower than the crazy punk he just beat up. Then in asking if they couldn't just forget that this all happened, she's telling him that despite his ignominy, she feels that her embarrassment is worse.

Could she have done more to hurt him? Probably not. He won't forget his Waterloo for a while.
+1 (great description)
It helped considerably that he was (apparently) at least smart enough to realize that.

Jan 27, 2013 9:12 AM

Wow, that guy was an asshole for making fun of Chiwa like that. He totally isn't how he acts at school.

I like how Eita used his Chuunibyou powers to scare them all off. Eita used 'awkwardness'. It's super effective! xD

Jan 27, 2013 9:18 AM

Dropped. The episode wasn't worse than the previous ones, but I just don't get into that show... It's more a pain to watch. I thought it would get better in the beginning of this episode, but it quickly became boring to me.

Jan 27, 2013 9:31 AM

I haven't read the LN but I'm sure that Masuzu will be my favorite character.

Jan 27, 2013 10:22 AM

I have to say that I'm really disappointed with the way Masuzu's being portrayed in the adaptation. So far there isn't really any depth in her character, and the scene where she tells Eita to not leave felt very, very abrupt. The way they showed it in ep. 4 simply doesn't add up. There hasn't been any buildup in her character, then all of a sudden there's a scene where she showcases her vulnerability?...Well, that's a quick way to lose your audience.

I haven't read the LN myself, but it absolutely looks like they're doing a lot of skips. 4 episodes for 1 volume isn't the way to adapt a series well. A-1 tried to animate 4 volumes in 25 episodes with Sword Art Online and it still suffered from pacing issues. I frankly don't know what's motivating them to try to fit 3 volumes in 13 episodes with OreShura.

Jan 27, 2013 11:24 AM

tezann_t said:
I frankly don't know what's motivating them to try to fit 3 volumes in 13 episodes with OreShura.

Is it official that they will animate 3 volumes?

Jan 27, 2013 11:36 AM

I still don't like Masuzu. T^T

Chiwa all the way!
And that fight was damn funny. >_>

Jan 27, 2013 12:08 PM

ushioxo said:
This episode was very awkward to watch. It also made me hate Masuzu even more. 3/5

Same here, and Eita too.

Seeing that one of the other 2 girls is about to appear i hope this improves a little, i do not like dropping series.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Jan 27, 2013 1:05 PM

Hahaha, one fun episode!!! Burning Fighting Fighter has revived!!! LOL.
And the sudden kiss, great excuse from Masuzu, that could actually fool even me!!
Next episode, 4-way love!!
Signature

Jan 27, 2013 1:25 PM

Fun episode indeed.

Also in regards to novel

Jan 27, 2013 1:43 PM

Enjoyable episode :D
This is what I'm looking for~

New girl next week. Can't wait to see the new mess.

Jan 27, 2013 2:26 PM

OH MAN, that was embarassing to watch. Had to mute/skip through a few scenes.

I just can't hate Masuzu, she's too cute. Even more in the opening.

Jan 27, 2013 2:45 PM

I actually really like all of the characters right now. Hard workers always get a plus in my book. Even Masuzu, who a lot of people seem to think is 'evil' doesn't seem all that bad a person - there's a lot we don't know about her, and I'm inclined to believe there's some reason why she's 'anti-love' (or is she?). She might be conniving, but her schemes go little further than mischief. Even when she set Chiwa up with the guy, she seemed to understand that Eita would be there to save her; and she certainly understands the relationship between Eita and Chiwa well.

Also really glad that Chiwa apologized to the guy. Shows that she was willing to fight as far as was necessary, but had the nobility of character to stop when it was necessary - very admirable. Both my Id and Superego were satisfied.

All in all, I'm loving the show.
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13

Jan 27, 2013 4:20 PM
KPS said:
i hated the silver haired girl too... she seems really evil but when you know the reason why she is like that (read the light novel)... you will pity her...... you will really hate her at first but after awhile you will root for her.. but i doubt that the anime can cover the whole light novel...and I can feel that the anime seems to be unclear who will be the ending girl.. i can feel a harem end :(

Mazuzu ISN'T really that EVIL!!!

Jan 27, 2013 4:39 PM
tezann_t said:
I have to say that I'm really disappointed with the way Masuzu's being portrayed in the adaptation. So far there isn't really any depth in her character, and the scene where she tells Eita to not leave felt very, very abrupt. The way they showed it in ep. 4 simply doesn't add up. There hasn't been any buildup in her character, then all of a sudden there's a scene where she showcases her vulnerability?...Well, that's a quick way to lose your audience.

Is that so? Tell me more about this in detail please?
I haven't read the LN myself, but it absolutely looks like they're doing a lot of skips. 4 episodes for 1 volume isn't the way to adapt a series well. A-1 tried to animate 4 volumes in 25 episodes with Sword Art Online and it still suffered from pacing issues. I frankly don't know what's motivating them to try to fit 3 volumes in 13 episodes with OreShura.

If what you saying here is actually true then why do thay have to do that and is it really necessary for them to put everyting in for each volume just to make up one episode.

Jan 27, 2013 5:01 PM

This episode was good. I really starting to like it more but there were award moments like Eita fighting those guys but the second half was funner.

Jan 27, 2013 5:08 PM

I continue to watch this for the JoJo references.

Jan 27, 2013 5:41 PM

I enjoyed OreShura, but still worried to dont get like other harem animes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 27, 2013 5:41 PM
Cratex said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
8) Conflict resolves, at this stage I couldn't say how.
School Days?

*SLAP*

Sorry, couldn't resist.

That ending was not good. It was like, what do people not expect
so lets make many different endings with that result.

Jan 27, 2013 5:56 PM
めんどくさい

ApolloFortyNine said:
It was just a joke...I was poking fun at InfiniteRyvius's list. (You should check my rating for that show to see how I actually felt about it)
Modified by Cratex, Jan 27, 2013 5:59 PM

Jan 27, 2013 6:27 PM

aenigmatis said:
tezann_t said:
I frankly don't know what's motivating them to try to fit 3 volumes in 13 episodes with OreShura.

Is it official that they will animate 3 volumes?

No, I don't have official information on whether they'll animate 3 volumes in total this season, but it's very likely. They just finished off vol. 1 at the end of ep. 4. If they were going to just animate 2 volumes over 13 episodes, they didn't need to cut out as much from vol. 1 to fit it into 4 episodes. And 9 episodes for 3 more volumes seems absolutely insane. Hence it's very likely that this season will stop at vol. 3.

For the record, it's obviously absurd to think they should stuff everything from the LN into the adaptation. But I think they're skipping enough material to make the quality of the adaptation suffer.

Jan 27, 2013 7:35 PM
I kind of wished they expanded the visual art of the OP and ED into the main setting. Those animations are magic to my eyes even now. Makes the show more appealing and will hide the predictable story and Fuyuumi's victory over all of them more memorable.

Jan 27, 2013 9:13 PM

while watching this, i couldnt understand why no one came in to help ei, there was like 3 people versus 1 and there was a huge crowd. LOL dafuq m8?

Jan 27, 2013 9:31 PM
kevsterr95 said:
while watching this, i couldnt understand why no one came in to help ei, there was like 3 people versus 1 and there was a huge crowd. LOL dafuq m8?

Probably because the crowd are recording the whole scene with their cellphone while posting on FB (lol JK)

While I don't really like Masuzu, I still curious about her background story. I still think that this anime will be better if it's about love triangle than a harem

PS: Bring me more Jojo reference~~~
Modified by Sallad4ever, Jan 27, 2013 9:34 PM

Jan 28, 2013 12:45 AM

I cannot contend myself anymore. So this is what I think,

I will NEVER ACCEPT THAT KISS! EVER! There are now words for my RAGE over this. I can’t believe that bitch Masuzu stole his first kiss! I even read the manga ahead and not too happy of the future to say the least. This is all shit, at least Chiwa is worth it. Chiwa is all I will care but with Masuzu and that shit kiss.

I will never accept this. This is not right! The bitch cares F all and you got to do better than the FAD of showing emotions change a person cause that’s BS! It’s ideal but IRL do BS. I know cause I went 10 times worst shit than Eita did. Way worst.

Whatever I am pissed off so much I would do anything to erase Masuzu from the anime. I hate her ROYALLY now.

1/5, fucking Masuzu and her bitch shits, she's only good for her breasts and ass for all it's worth.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Jan 28, 2013 1:42 AM

I think I'm really starting to like this show. I still have trouble watching the purposefully cringe-worthy scenes of embarrassemtn in the show, but Chiwa, Eita and even Masuzu are starting to grow on me. Plus it was really satisfying to see that Sakagami guy get embarrassed and called out. The path of this show seems clear, but I think I'm still gonna enjoy the ride.

Jan 28, 2013 3:08 AM

Yumekichi11 said:
I cannot contend myself anymore. So this is what I think.

all for fun.fun for all

Jan 28, 2013 3:16 AM

Well the rescue scene was awkward to watch.

Jan 28, 2013 3:26 AM

totoum said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I cannot contend myself anymore. So this is what I think.

http://i45.tinypic.com/bj493.jpg
No worries there is something coming up that will satisfy me.

It's all about the FAD of the series. The whole feelings changes your perspective.

Jan 28, 2013 4:03 AM

Cratex said:
ApolloFortyNine said:
It was just a joke...I was poking fun at InfiniteRyvius's list. (You should check my rating for that show to see how I actually felt about it)

I actually thought that the best part of School Days was the ending.

You found School Days on my list just to make that joke? You stalker you.

Jan 28, 2013 4:29 AM

Yumekichi11 said:

It's all about the FAD of the series. The whole feelings changes your perspective.

I honestly was just looking for a random excuse to make a Jojo reference :-) ,you said she was only good for her breasts and ass but you forgot her Jojo references!How much someone enjoys seeing her on screen is proportional to how much you enjoy Jojo.

tezann_t said:

The fact that that pace works just fine for plenty of shows?
Just a couple examples:going by your anime list you seem to like kokoro connect,it fit 3 volumes in 13 episodes (and an extra one in 4),you also like Sakurasou,so for it has fit 4 volumes in 14 epsodes.

You can even go faster,Toradora is pretty popular and it fit 10 volumes in 25 episodes.

Also *insert rant about how just because this is A-1 it doesn't mean there's major staff members from SAO working on this show here*
all for fun.fun for all

Jan 28, 2013 7:22 AM

I guess you can get in a huge fight in the middle of a crowded place in Japan and no one will step in and doing anything about it. Eita was getting beat up by three people and everyone else just watched or videotaped it on their phone.

Jan 28, 2013 7:32 AM

JavierR said:
Eita's reaction time for walking in on a girl in the bathroom was the fastest i've ever seen in anime. Props.
This .
kevsterr95 said:
I think it's like this in some countries(like japan ?) because no one wants to get involved in such violence or else they might get involved in a much more serious sht .That's why theyre just standing around and watching . But I guess someone already called the cops .

Anyway about the episode , this is the best episode of this series so far . I couldnt help but enjoy this even if it was painful to watch Eita fighting and getting beaten up .
To those that hated him that he didnt fought normally and beat those guys up , sorry but he isnt like Kirito that just roflstomp every enemy he fights every fcking time . Eita is a healthy , shy and weak boy in a sense that he wasnt in any fight his whole life , maybe that's why he acted like a lame ass .

And to those that are saying that there wasnt any kind of character development this episode ... what the hell ? Seems like your judgment was clouded because of the really awkward and uncomfortable scenes from this episode .

About Eita , the depictions of him being in chuunibyo mode was well done . And I dont think that he is really that dense to not notice Masuzu and Chiwa's feelings .HE just doesnt know how to portray or react to those feelings since he was anti-love all his life .

About Masuzu , she really has a warped version of the world . She probably wants to make Chiwawa an 'anti love person' so that she wont be alone in that warped reality of hers , just like what she has been doing to Eita .But sometimes her actions are quite contradictory to the personality she has been showing us the past episodes .I would like to see her develop more and how which would be quite interesting to watch .
But her cute/blushing scenes throughout the episode was so HNNNNNNNG omfg .But that kissu was just ....dayum , dont know what to say anymore . And Masuzu in just an apron ? Yes please .

About Chiwa . good job showing those dckheads what they deserve . And her saying that she was just kidding about the date was super effective .And so shes finally back to her old self with a much firmer resolve .

Next episode should be fun since theyre gonna show the student council and green haired girl character already .I hope they doesnt disappoint .

Jan 28, 2013 9:33 AM
めんどくさい

InfiniteRyvius said:
You found School Days on my list just to make that joke? You stalker you.

(Banging my head on my desk) That's what I get for trying to think while my head is plugged from a flu. I meant your list of how you thought *this* show would turn out, not your anime list! :)

InfiniteRyvius said:
I actually thought that the best part of School Days was the ending.
Yes, the end was for me also the saving grace, though

Jan 28, 2013 10:50 AM

What is this I don't even...
But seriously speaking, Eita doing all that crazy stuff was just lame. Chiwa saving him made me hate him even more. Natsukawa is just trolling around. This episode was pure shit, the next episode needs to be better again or I'll go nuts.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

Jan 28, 2013 11:53 AM

totoum said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I honestly was just looking for a random excuse to make a Jojo reference :-) ,you said she was only good for her breasts and ass but you forgot her Jojo references!How much someone enjoys seeing her on screen is proportional to how much you enjoy Jojo.
If you meant to consider as Dio now in terms of the reference? SURE NO PROBLEM however remember that I HATED WITH GUTS! Dio in Jojo hence same for Masuzu. Surprise surprise what a coincidence of the creator of this series.

Let's see how other react around her cause so far she is feeling lonely like Dio and stuff as reference but IMO she is being way too dislikable.

Taking a first kiss by force like Dio = to AUTOMATIC HATING of that person. For Chiwa supporters yes.

Anyone that likes Chiwa mostly hates Masuzu.

Jan 28, 2013 3:21 PM

Liked everything except Eita looking like a bit of a noob.

Jan 28, 2013 7:45 PM

I watch it for the JoJo.

Jan 28, 2013 8:27 PM

I was so worry about Chiwa getting bullied there, but she totally pawned their asses! Awesome butt-kicking Chiwa! :D Well, Eita got his ass kicked too.. pretty badly.. but the resolve is there! I shall gladly add you into my favorite MC list :)

After all that, I think Masuzu finally change for the greater good. But damn! What's with that kiss?! She shouldn't even do that even though it's just a reference! D:

The last part of this ep was so awesome! Looks like Eita is going to have a busy morning everyday :D and then Miss Ex-Girlfriend joins the war!

Jan 29, 2013 7:36 AM

go masuzu fuck this dumb bitch chiwa up

but really tho times like these i wish i didnt have an anti-drop policy

Jan 29, 2013 10:56 AM

Wow Mazusa WTH? I was glad Eta stepped in to help Chiwa He was so cool yet funny at the same time. Chiwa beating up those bullies after Eta got the beaten up. This is my guess: but Mazusa trying to help Chiwa with her relationship with Eta. At the same time Eta will maybe have feelings for her instead of the "friend/sister"only relation. Oh my that kiss XD. Mazusa feeliings for Eta are true and not a lie. Yay for the new girl in the next episode.

Jan 29, 2013 3:18 PM

Wow, what an intense episode @____@ I loved it when Chiwa beat up those a-holes!
Also, those last 5 minutes were hilarious~

Jan 29, 2013 11:01 PM
It feels like Masuzu might start developing feelings for Eita. I don't think that the kiss was at all just a parody. She was like, "What did you think?" after she kissed him like she was expecting him to say that he liked it or something. She's confusing. o.O Last part was funny. :D

Jan 30, 2013 12:22 AM
ultkeotakuvin said:
It feels like Masuzu might start developing feelings for Eita. I don't think that the kiss was at all just a parody. She was like, "What did you think?" after she kissed him like she was expecting him to say that he liked it or something. She's confusing. o.O Last part was funny. :D

I don't just assume it straight away you know despite there are other people who have already said the same thing in this thread here, not even that you might end up being trolled the next time in the next few episodes.

Jan 30, 2013 8:17 AM

the best episode yet.

Jan 30, 2013 11:53 AM

waa really feel sorry for chiwa :(
think dat situation in front of the station would end quite different in RL....

"You don't have a clue"

Also new character presented? :)
at the end masuzu pretty daring in the apron +_+

" This is a battleground"

Jan 30, 2013 12:47 PM

If you watch this show just for one or two JoJo references in a single episode then you're an idiot.

Jan 31, 2013 6:35 AM
Man, it is nice that Chiwa was able to kick the asshole's ass, thanks in part of Eita....thought he got beaten up badly.

I don't get Eita, Masuzu no longer has any leverage against Eita, his chunnibyou was already known and yet he seems to pursue her even-though their relationship was a fake.

Jan 31, 2013 10:29 PM

Finally the two other girls are about to get introduce.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »