Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2013 7:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dat date.

Wow, I feel sorry for Chiwa this episode. Damn.

Dat pose. I had to face palm but I do think Eita's doing a cool thing here for his friend. Those thugs though..pfft. Oh, it was nice to see Chiwa fighting like that imo. She's got some skills there.

Oh, and kiss? I didn't expect that. That Jojo fan. :3

I see another rival next time. Oh boy, the incoming drama
Stark700Jan 26, 2013 10:30 AM
Jan 26, 2013 9:34 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
It was good that he went to Chiwa's rescue, but what did he think he was going to accomplish when he confronted those losers in that ridiculous manner, and then when he jumped the one guy from behind after they decided to leave it was just a plain Dumb Move. However, I admit it was FAR better than doing nothing at all - he won points just for stepping in.

Whatever, that scene at the end when Chiwa and Masuzu discover each other in the hall was very amusing.

Looks like things are going to start getting out of hand starting next episode - I'd like to hope Eita opens his eyes sooner rather than later and doesn't drag out the cliche of a dense main male lead to long. It's Okay that HE isn't interested in a relationship, but the longer he is blind to the feelings of others the more annoying it gets.
CratexJan 26, 2013 9:39 AM
Jan 26, 2013 9:52 AM
Aug 2012
Ha that was one a hell of laugh/ Romance
but in the other hand

Masuzu is a hell daring girl!!!!!
Totally liking this series, especially Masuzu !!!
KamiKaliJan 26, 2013 9:55 AM
Jan 26, 2013 9:54 AM

Nov 2012
Still dense as hell when it comes to Chiwas feelings, regardless of her lack of confession to him. Oh well, that is typical of all anime of this type. Was happy he jumped to her defense, but facepalmed the entire time he did. Painful.

Seems like Chiwa is firming her resolve, but just in time for another rival? Poor girl, they have been trying real hard to break her.
Jan 26, 2013 10:31 AM

Feb 2012
i cant figure out Masuzu at all lol
Jan 26, 2013 10:42 AM

Sep 2008
WrathSC said:

Me neither! That's why I love the show and Masuzu.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Jan 26, 2013 10:45 AM

Feb 2012
That Sakagami dude and his friends were such dicks. May they burn in hell. Glad Chiwa kicked their asses, though I wish she left them incapacitated.

As for the rest of the ep, it was decent. Ending was sexy. Masuzu in an apron? Yes please.

Next week the black haired chick from the title pic makes an intro. Things should get more interesting now.
Jan 26, 2013 10:54 AM
May 2012
Pretty enjoyable episode for me. Looks like its going to start officially start wading into "harem" territory now with a third girl showing her interest in him as well. The hijinks from those girls should be interesting to watch now that Chiwa has a renewed interest in Eita after his bold rescue attempt.
Jan 26, 2013 10:56 AM

Nov 2012
Well, I'm liking this show less and less for each week. The main problem, for me, is that I dislike all the characters.
I think I'll give the show another two episodes, as some of the future heroines in the show, might, hopefully, be better than the current ones.
Jan 26, 2013 11:09 AM

Jan 2013
Mandatory 5/5 for kiss scene
Jan 26, 2013 11:15 AM

Jul 2010
Well, I have to give some credit to Eita for stepping in during Chiwa's horrible treatment although he did pay for it by getting physical instead of letting them walk away.

Masuzu continues her boldness by kissing Eita and willing to get naked wearing only an apron.
Jan 26, 2013 11:19 AM

Jul 2012
My opinion on this episode as told to my Skype friend.

Jan 26, 2013 11:38 AM

Jan 2013
This episode was very awkward to watch. It also made me hate Masuzu even more. 3/5

Jan 26, 2013 11:45 AM
Jan 2012
Eita wants to be a doctor yet doesn't realize he needs medication?! Double fail
Jan 26, 2013 11:46 AM

May 2010
The love, hate, situation is even more now. also wanted to beat shit of those dude, that was hella messed up but at least the some punishment by magic stick haha.
Jan 26, 2013 11:47 AM

Aug 2011
Chiwa is still the best girl right now. 5/5 for this episode for the fact that she kicked some major ass with her kendo skills.

Still trying to figure out Masuzu as well. xD
Jan 26, 2013 11:47 AM

May 2010
ihateeveryone said:

that wall of text haha
Jan 26, 2013 11:53 AM

Nov 2007
Great episode. I love it when girls stand on tip-toe to kiss someone.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jan 26, 2013 11:54 AM

Jun 2012
What the conundrum Eita has found himself in between these two. A fierce love triangle between his childhood friend and girlfriend and from next week's preview the rest of the harem is going to be showing up.

Quite the episode that was shown this week. While Chiwa is supposed to be the more likable and "main" heroine I'm drawn to Masuzu Natsukawa's complexity in this whole thing. First that conversation between Eita and her revealed something quite dark about her, we knew she hated love but to what extent I didn't have a grasp until this week. Her wanting to make Chiwa cynical about love by not doing anything when the date was being an asshole to Chiwa I found quite startling. Then when Eita said how even though Masuzu and him are the same but it's not right to force their ideals on the others really got her thinking which I don't want to say is love but definitely confused her at the time. She confused me even more when she kissed Eita; Masuzu quite the unpredictable one. I want to see more of her true self and how she ticks. After Eita's actions this week it seems she "might" have actually fallen for him but I'd like to think she knows better.

As for Chiwa it's great her resolve for Eita is strengthened as a result from the Sakagami ordeal. Now it's just up to Eita to stop being a clueless baka. Normally his ignorance of Chiwa's feelings would frustrate me but that fact he's perceptive on literally EVERTHING( Masuzu, life etc) but her I'm okay with. He can pick up on the unsaid things which is why other harem leads tend to piss me off because they tend to have aspergers when it comes to love.

This episode overall was just very well done, it was very serious in the first half to the point I can see other viewers becoming uncomfortable but the comedy instantly came back when it needed to with the Jojo's Pt 1 reference, Burning Fighting Fighter(seriously that guy is awesome X D), and the end of the episode going back band forth. The former director of Usagi Drop is quite crafty at balancing humor and drama in this series.
HybridMBLJan 26, 2013 12:08 PM
Jan 26, 2013 12:02 PM

Jan 2013
I would like to say that I believe that she actually likes Eita and she's playing games with him and his mind. After this episode it's clearly for me that she really likes him and that's she's envious of Chiwa.I mean that kiss...C'mon...That's no parody. Also who takes off her skirt that easy...
Jan 26, 2013 12:05 PM

Nov 2012
Kind of disappointing that she's changed her view on love so easily, after going through all the trouble of getting a fake boyfriend you'd think her view on love would be really difficult to change.

Great ep though and super embarrassing!

Jan 26, 2013 12:14 PM

Apr 2010
The question here was who was the one rejected since in the end the rejected each other.
A howl group of guys being owned by a small girl in front of a huge crowd guess those guys will be really ashamed of themselves well it was something they deserved.
Personally i think the anime is to much focused on Eita's chuunibyou past.
Jan 26, 2013 12:29 PM

May 2011
I'm liking the 1v1 between Chiwa and Masuzu. I wish it would stay a 1v1, but dammit, there are still 2 more girls left. Hopefully they don't ruin the comedy.
Jan 26, 2013 12:39 PM

Sep 2007
Boring episode. Last scene wasn't that funny.

The girls are really cute, my favorite being Chiwa right now, but Eita is one of the worse male lead I've ever seen in a harem anime. A male lead being that dense really pisses me off.
Jan 26, 2013 12:46 PM

Dec 2012
ughh that chuunibyo wasn't need it at all it was extreamly awkward , i don't think this gonna end with a conclusive couple :/ seem like this show would have been better as 26 eps long :(
Jan 26, 2013 12:51 PM

Jul 2012
ihateeveryone said:

Hahahaha!! Lexi don't die! I agree with you though!
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Jan 26, 2013 1:10 PM

Mar 2011
That was kinda poor. The pacing for that scene was all off, and the exchange between Silver and MC was just unpleasant. I personally would have found myself wanting to punch her.

I'll put it bluntly, I hate this show, and it pisses me off when they reference Jojo. It's the characters, my god I just hate them.

AND THE NEW HAREM MEMBERS ARE COMING NEXT EPISODE!! FUCK THIS!

X10A_Freedom said:
WrathSC said:

Me neither! That's why I love the show and Masuzu.

What? She's incredibly easy to see through, she has about as much depth a puddle.
InfiniteJan 26, 2013 1:17 PM
Jan 26, 2013 1:11 PM

Nov 2007
This fucking show does not feel like a harem, it feels like an anime where every girl is trying to NTR Chiwa
Jan 26, 2013 1:15 PM

Oct 2011
Masuzu can be pretty cute when she is blushing :3 . She didn't fall for him yet, but it seems she will. She just likes teasing Eita. Anime will end for sure as harem end, as LN is still on-going but who reads it will know who is winning the fight by a huge hurdle.
And if it's following manga/LN closely then we will get 4rth girl <next childhood friend of Eita> in ep. 8 or 9, no earlier.
Jan 26, 2013 1:16 PM

Sep 2012
People shouldn't say the show is bad because they don't like Masuzu or any of the other characters. You aren't supposed to like Masuzu; fictional characters don't really have an obligation to be likable, if that's what the plot calls for.

Helps to be a Jojo fan though. Dio reference was too much for my sides to handle.
Jan 26, 2013 1:18 PM

Jun 2009
Masuzu is a Tsundere without a doubt now.
Jan 26, 2013 1:27 PM

Oct 2012
ihateeveryone said:

Are u Lexi? Cause It appears that he died, according to OLEMON. R.I.P
Jan 26, 2013 1:39 PM

Oct 2012
they they they they....KISSED??? D:
Jan 26, 2013 2:01 PM
Oct 2012
That face after Masuzu said she didn't want Eita to leave. Wtf. I am so confused right now. And what the hell is Jojo? GAHHH
Jan 26, 2013 2:08 PM

Jul 2012
AnimeHAwk616 said:
ihateeveryone said:

Are u Lexi? Cause It appears that he died, according to OLEMON. R.I.P

Well yeah, seeing as my dear friend OLEMON wasnt even watching it P: Thanks son, I'll try.
Jan 26, 2013 2:19 PM

Apr 2009
Xhanort7 said:
Eita wants to be a doctor yet doesn't realize he needs medication?! Double fail

With that display one would think he was on some sort of medication :)
Side note if i remember correctly didn't Chiwa miss each other Masuzu at the house in the Manga? this going to haunt me guess I'll look up.
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Jan 26, 2013 2:31 PM

Apr 2009
ApolloFortyNine said:
That face after Masuzu said she didn't want Eita to leave. Wtf. I am so confused right now. And what the hell is Jojo? GAHHH

It is based off the JoJo bizarre adventure manga and the more recent anime where a guy steals the first kiss of this well lets say brothers love interest. Really messed up story.
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Jan 26, 2013 2:40 PM

Aug 2011
I thought it was horrible of Masuzu to do that to Chiwa, but I think that I liked her better in this episode. Her character will begin to improve starting here, I suppose.

This episode was nice, looking forward to the next one.
Jan 26, 2013 2:43 PM

Jan 2012
Burning Fighting Fighter vs Dark Flame Master
I wonder who would win.
❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
Jan 26, 2013 2:44 PM

Dec 2009
Chiwa should just win this.

Please.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jan 26, 2013 3:10 PM

Jan 2008
Oh god, the fight scene was so embarrassing to watch. Somehow managed to not fast-forward through it.

The JoJo part was hilarious.
Jan 26, 2013 3:24 PM
Jul 2018
Wow Great Episode and Dam Gurl the Anti-Love is starting to wear off LOL

Jan 26, 2013 3:30 PM

Mar 2011
Did I mention that the plot is complete shit?
Jan 26, 2013 3:33 PM

Jul 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
Did I mention that the plot is complete shit?

No need to restate the obvious.
Jan 26, 2013 3:39 PM

May 2011
Tamura Yukari is really growing synonymous with complicated !evil" characters to me. Rika, Bernkastel, now Masuzu... she seems to fit these roles all too well. :D

Marow said:
Chiwa should just win this.

Please.

Agreed! It'll probably end like all the generic harem animes though, sadly. It's a shame, the beginning looked interesting. But let's wait and see, I guess.
VokocaJan 26, 2013 3:45 PM
Jan 26, 2013 3:39 PM

Apr 2012
Easily the best episode so far, though that's not saying much given how bad most of them were. This episode still failed with how many cliches they blatantly tossed around, especially with the Sakigami fight scene and the last scene with the shower-cooking love triangle nonsense. But the chuunibyou scene and the Jojo reference were definitely the highlights of this episode. Self-insert male lead finally proves himself to be more than capable given the chance and the kiss wasn't (too) flaunted or long-delayed until the last episode or something.

(6/10) - decent overall, and was quite entertaining though still being grounded in a bunch of stereotypes. I hope future episodes are like this one, but it seems unlikely with the necessary love triangle drama they'll have to force out in the coming episodes. Still at a (4/10) overall for this series.
Jan 26, 2013 3:51 PM

Feb 2012
Why are the bad thing always happening to poor little Chiwa, can't something bad hit that white haired bitch. :/

Glad to see Eita went to save Chiwa and left Masuzu behind, even tho he got all his shit snapped.
Jan 26, 2013 3:56 PM

Aug 2012
This episode really was a rollercoaster, taking me up and down, and I didn't even have the time to pick sides.

The intentions of Masuzu are unclear to me.. of course I'm expecting that she's building up real feelings for Eita, but speculating is all I can do.

If this harem situation will grow in size even more.. I'm not sure if I can handle all the different personalities to like. I don't dislike Chiwa. Same with Masuzu or Keita..

Nopan, you sly anime, you did it again.
Jan 26, 2013 4:00 PM

Jan 2011
For the guys who read the wrong subtitles for "kanojo"

Kanojo could be girlfriend or "she" but in this episode the term would have made more sense for girlfriend
this is my god damn signature.
Jan 26, 2013 4:36 PM

May 2011
Looks like this anime is finally going into harem mode. About damn time.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.