Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2013 11:20 AM

Sep 2011
Ciaossu, minna! :D
New admin Pavli speaking! <3 As the tread name suggests, you can request here from me ^^ But, what can you request, you ask? Well...
.:List of Stuff You Can Request from Me :D

(Still unfull tho...when I learn how to, I will add more things available for requesting x3)

Special Card(s) - Since I am a Card Maker is almost all of the clubs I work in, this is the best I can do xDD (lol,I hope so). I can make it in almost every shape and color, with any text, character and theme :) You just have to be as specific as possible about: the number of cards you want (not more than 5 for now u__u), the theme/character/anime/manga/couple (be as specific as possible :D If you can give me images, even better!!!), the text you want (because I can't read your mind :3), if you want the card(s) to look in a special way (like creepy, cute,sad, in a color, the shape (very important or not) or something...) ect. :3

Special Badges - Well...like above,I can also do badges ^0^ Just tell me what exacly do you want~

Birthday Surprise Card/Badge/Something - Not for you,but for a friend xDDD You just have to tell me the exact details, the birthdate,the name/nickname of the person, the wish aaaand to give me a link to the profile of said Birthday Boy/Girl :D

Avatars & Signatures (You can request them as a set or just one) - Still not very confident with making them, but practice makes perfect :3

Profile Pictures - OMG...As the Avatars & Signatures, not very confident in making those >/////< So, if it doesn't look very good,gomen >3<

Claim Thingies - Yes, the ones that say "Pavli claimed Chrome Dokuro" or something like that :D And yes, it can say "Forever";"All Mine" and stuff of this kind :P Yes - you CAN claims songs/puppies/actors/books/plushies :D

Super Surprise Mashup (or SSM) - A Super Surprise Mashup means that if you request this + a theme,character or something, you may get a COMPLEATLY RANDOM thing out of the requestable things listed here ;3 Hehe - it may be a claim or DP,but it may be Avatar+ Sig or even I dunno! XDD

Hmm....that's just about it ^-^ For now, nothing is needed to request, but in the future, you might need a badge or something xDDD For now, just a nice 'thank you' :3
LOL, And since I'm a good person, I made a Format!!! :DDD

>>Format
Name (if you don't want it on the graphic, tell me :3):
What are you requesting:
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor (please specify xD OH - And, if possible, give me a picture :3 And in HQ please!!!):
Details (ok, here is where you go wild xDDD Write your request with as much details as possible :'D This way, I can be sure what to do...or you can say at the things you are not sure "Surprise me!" and let me do my magic~ :3)
Anything else? (such as clickable links or something xD) :

Thank you <--- be sure to put that also :3 It's kind of a payment for these >3<

Happy harvesting- err, requesting xD

P.S. If something isn't clear, just ask :3
pavli4ka8Apr 9, 2013 7:36 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 25, 2013 2:57 AM

Dec 2012
Name: aku27
What are you requesting: Can I have a signature ? xD
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor :
Howkie . This is just simple .I want a signature with the flag of our country PHILIPPINES . I love my country . Nyahaha xD So I want a signature that links to my profile . Of course the banner would be the flag of my country . If possible I want my name be there and the text Proud to be Pinoy ! Isang lahi , Pilipino ! Look at this as an example .

Thanks . It is not as like badge . But postion is like that on my example . I hope that is clear .xD Thank you so much Pav xD

pavli4ka8Jan 25, 2013 7:11 AM

- barely alive -
Jan 27, 2013 12:58 PM

Apr 2012
So i figured I would come and ask you for something since someone seems to be bored xD

Name: Jeav
What are you requesting: Profile Picture
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Ayase, Chihaya, ill let you pick the picture :P
Details: All up to you!
Anything else? (such as clickable links or something xD) : nope nothing

Thank you very much!

No, thank YOU ;A;! You saved me from boredom TT~TT Hontouni arigatou,J-kun <3 :D LOL - CHALLANGE ACCEPTED! ^^ I'll see what I can do ~ <3

pavli4ka8Jan 28, 2013 1:34 AM
Jan 27, 2013 3:05 PM

Jul 2012
Name: Guitar22
What are you requesting: Profile Picture
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Hyuuga, Hinata from Naruto Shippuden; You can pick the picture!
Details: Surprise me!
Anything else?: I have no clickable links sorry D:

Thank You! (I love this kind of format too! :D)

LOL, Challange accepted! ^^ I hope I make it awesome xDDD Thanks for requesting~ :3

pavli4ka8Jan 28, 2013 5:24 AM
huh
Jan 27, 2013 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
What happened with this thread? O__o
Jan 27, 2013 10:47 PM

Sep 2011
I'll post it anew ;~:
Jan 27, 2013 11:02 PM

Sep 2011
I posted it,but deleted it :D I'll just hope that people actually request this much ^^
Jan 27, 2013 11:26 PM

Feb 2011
Name: Shadowthegod
What are you requesting: Avatar+Signature
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: If possible please do one set with Kuroyukihime and one with Iwasawa Masami :3
Details: As long as it is fine I don't care about how you do it.
Anything else? : Use "Kurokami" as name on the set with Kuroyukihime.

Hontou ni arigatou *bow*

Edit: oh I just realized the badges section. o.o

Name: Kurokami
What are you requesting: Badges
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Kuroyukihime
Details: Use the example above which is posted by @aku27. Write "Hungarian CtB player" on it. Put in the background the Hungarian flag colors in the same order (horizontal red, white, green lines).

If you do all of them I will be happy, but if it is too much, then just do the badge one.

o.o...I shall NOT back down >:3 CHALLANGE ACCEPTED! It might take some time, demou, I'll make everything from this list~ ^^ Thank you for requesting and I hope I can do it :D

pavli4ka8Feb 7, 2013 7:49 AM
Jan 28, 2013 1:01 AM

Jun 2012
Name ChipTan
What are you requesting: Forum Avatar
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor - Masaomi Kida , well i trust in your power , so. ^.^ (if you're really not that confident about finding picture then i like this one. :D)
Details : suprise me!
Anything else?

Chip-taaan! :D *glomps* I will try my best :3 Challange ACCEPTED >:3 Kufufufu~ and arigatou for the lucky charm! <3 It's adorable :3

pavli4ka8Feb 2, 2013 6:25 AM
Jan 28, 2013 2:25 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Name: LunyRed
What are you requesting: Special Card
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Mao Amatsuka! Use this picture please? ;ω;
Details: Okay this might get long so I'll put everything inside a spoiler tag, OK? xD

Anything else? Uhm, I guess....the general color theme should be either orange or red? You decide! x3

---------------------

Name: LunyRed (Yeah it's me again! xD)
What are you requesting: Special Badge!
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Kuro Usagi. This picture of her in chibi form is what I like. <3
Details:

Anything else? As long as you can make this badge look totally adorable. ^^

Thank you so much and I'll forever be grateful once you grant my requests!! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

*0* How detailed! CHALLANGE ACCEPTED! XD It may take a while,demou I'll make all of it! xDDD Thank you for requesting!!! :D

pavli4ka8Apr 30, 2013 12:36 PM
Jan 28, 2013 4:24 AM

Mar 2012
Name: Seany94
What are you requesting: Signature
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Lute ryner and Lelouch Lamperouge. With a catchphrase "Cursed Eyes"
Details: Surprise me! I love surprises.
Anything else: Take ur time^^

Thanks sooooooo much^^

:3 Challange accepted! ^^ Hehe - it WILL take me some time xDDD LOL - But I hope I can manage to make it :D

pavli4ka8Feb 25, 2013 8:28 AM
Jan 29, 2013 7:22 PM
Jan 2009

Name: Shrieker
What are you requesting: Avatar & Signature
Anime: SAO's Kirito and Asuna

Details: Surprise me! :D
Anything else?: Oh, could you put a line texture on the sig too?
Like this guy's sig

And a border too like this

~ Thank you :)

:D Hehe - I'll ACCEPT THIS CHALLANGE ^O^ BTW, I the avatar with the Asuna pic or with Kirito?

pavli4ka8Feb 3, 2013 3:05 AM
Feb 6, 2013 7:46 PM

Sep 2012
Name Rikumoon
What are you requesting: Avatars & Signatures
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Nemesis from to love ru Darkness
Details :Just use ur magic power to make it awsome xD

Anything else? (such as clickable links or something xD) :SIGNATURE can be able to go to my profile xD that will be all

also i would like to request a Profile Pictures

Name: Rikumoon
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: THE THEME IS YANDERE U CAN USE ANY CUTE yandere chareacters exemple like Yuno GASAI

Details : same as last time do ur magic xD

THANK YOU VERYVERYVERY VERY MUCH :3

LOL - CHALLANGE ACCEPTED! XD (though,I think I need brain bleach for some of the images I saw when I searched "to love-ru nemesis" xD)

pavli4ka8Feb 25, 2013 2:59 AM
Feb 7, 2013 5:29 AM

Sep 2012
LOL xD
Feb 7, 2013 6:56 AM

Mar 2012
Name: Kojiroo-sama
What are you requesting: Special card
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Flippy x Flaky (Happy tree friends anime version)
Details: well i'd like it be quite big XD anything else is up to you~
pic: or

thank you! ^^

Okie-dokie~ <3 Challange ACCEPTED! ~ :3 I'll see what I can do ;)

pavli4ka8Feb 25, 2013 12:51 AM
Feb 9, 2013 4:00 AM

Dec 2012
Can I request again ? Hope yes :3

Name : aku27
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor : Law of Ueki + Durara (pictures ? is it okay you are the one who will find it ?if not ,PM me :3 )
Details: Can I have the words ..

"Currently watching:
Law of Ueki
Durara"

On some side , there are the words "TNMAA Member"
Anything else? Link here -> http://www.tnmaa.net/u25945

Ok~ I'll ACCEPT THIS CHALLANGE XDDD

pavli4ka8Feb 25, 2013 4:24 AM

- barely alive -
Feb 13, 2013 9:10 AM

Mar 2011
Name: CrossAngel
What are you requesting: Siganture
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: please use this picture

Details : hmmm surprise me but please add the text: wings are given to fly
Anything else? : pavli....

<3 thankyou~~

asdfghhjjkkl;;;jhgasdfghjkljhgfdasdfgh--CROSS-CHAMA!!! :D I'll gladly make it for you~ CHALLANGE ACCEPTED!!! *0*
pavli4ka8Feb 13, 2013 10:13 AM
Feb 13, 2013 1:25 PM

Apr 2012
Name: Railei:
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Use the picture below please! :D (Of course your welcome to change the size, since I know it is large.)

Details: Can you write "Toma" in fancy letters under the blond and "Shin" in different fancy letters under the dark haired one? :3 (Toma is hyper if you want a cheery kind of font, and Shin is a dark kind of guy so spooky font? xD) and my name going down the middle between the two? :D
Anything else?: Arigatooooouuuuu<3<3<3 :3

Hmm..I'll see what I can do ^^ CHALLANGE ACCEPTED ^^
pavli4ka8Feb 14, 2013 9:43 PM
Feb 15, 2013 4:59 AM

Feb 2012
Name : Sensei_kawaii89

What are you requesting : Forum Avatar & Special Badges

Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor : Kira Yamato & Lacus Clyne from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny.[Picture? SURPRISE ME! (>_<)]

Details : I want these two characters that I mean in a picture that looks as a couple. The same image for avatar & badge so you do not trouble. Then, I want my full name in avatar. For the badge, can you insert these words? "World of our own"???? & also put my full name on it...I love BLUE color. So, anything that you do probably more surprised me if it is colored blue! (>_<)

Anything else? : THANK YOU VERY MUCH! If there are any problem...just tell me ok (^_^)

Hehe - I like this challange :3 ACCEPTED! :3

pavli4ka8Mar 7, 2013 6:51 AM
Feb 15, 2013 9:44 AM

Sep 2010
Name: Shinino
What are you requesting: Special cards
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Shiki ( Togainu no Chi )
Details : Surprise me! ^^
Anything else? : without hearts , without colors like pink, blue or green. It can be something perverted , if you want ;)

Pictures:

Just choose from these for 2 cards :

Thank you so much for your hard work pavli-sama! xD

CHALLANGE IS TOTALLY ACCEPTED!! :D Sankyuu for requesting,Shinino-chan! <3
pavli4ka8Feb 17, 2013 3:33 AM
Feb 15, 2013 10:50 AM

Sep 2008
Name: Hime-sama
What are you requesting: Signature + Avatar
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Sinbad from Magi.
Details: Surprise me plz :D / also put my name in it Hime-sama@MAL.net what my other sig has
Anything else: Take ur time^^ [Clickable- to my profile plz. ]
Also Pavli...

Thanks sooooooo much^^

:) I WILL TRY MY BEST ^0^ Sankyuu for requesting,Hime-chan <3
pavli4ka8Feb 17, 2013 3:35 AM
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Feb 18, 2013 9:53 AM

Feb 2010
Name: Animegirl
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Yaoi :D
Details: Surprise me<3
Anything else? : Not that I can think of XD

Thanks pa-chan your the best <3 Can't wait to see what kind of awesomeness you come up with :D

ANIKO-TAAAAAAAAN~! Challange is a billion times ACCEPTED!!! *-*

pavli4ka8Mar 9, 2013 9:25 AM

Feb 28, 2013 11:06 AM

Mar 2010
Name (if you don't want it on the graphic, tell me :3): Sibby it can be on them all :)
What are you requesting: i wasn't positive if there was a limit or not.....

#1 - Special Badge:
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor (please specify xD OH - And, if possible, give me a picture :3 And in HQ please!!!): Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail Here
Details: i would like it to be shaped like the Fairy Tail Emblem if possible, if not it can be whatever you think will look best ^_^. Color i would like to be as rainbow as you can possibly do since i love colorful things. Text and Font: "Sibby's Badge Of Awesomeness By Palvi" in if you have it "Candy Inc", if not choose your fav :).

#2 - Avatars & Signatures Set:
Signature:
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor (please specify xD OH - And, if possible, give me a picture :3 And in HQ please!!!): I would like to have the chibi versions of these characters Natsu Dragneel, Grimmjow Jaggerjaques, Holo, Hazeo, Misaki Aiyuzawa
Details: i would like the characters and text appear together (text then Character or vise versa): Natsu Dragneel "Sibby Always Protects", Grimmjow Jaggerjaques "Those She Cares For Deeply", Holo "And Loves Making New Friends", Hazeo "To Share Her Craziness With", Misaki Aiyuzawa "Come Be My Friend, Please??!!".
Colors: Surprise Me :) I wanna see what awesomeness You can do with colors.
Font: Surprise Me, Mainly because i'm not sure which font i would like.....if possible could you use different fonts for each Chara, kinda to make it like a personality thing :)
Avatar: If Possible Make it a GIF so that you can go from one Chara to the next, you have free reign over the pictures for this :)

#3 - Claim Request:
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor (please specify xD OH - And, if possible, give me a picture :3 And in HQ please!!!): Kiba from Wolf's Rain
Details: Surprise Me!!! ^_^

Anything else? Colorful Awesomeness I will Love you forever if you can do these.

Please And Thank You ^_^

Hehe - I'll see what I can do ^.^ just waiting for the pics ^^ CHALLANGE ACCEPTED :P Thank YOU for requesting :3
SibbyChuMar 7, 2013 12:36 PM
Mar 5, 2013 4:17 PM

Jan 2013
Here's my edit. Sorry I didn't see your comments right away.
How's it going, pavli?
Name : Nul1 H01low
Requesting: Signature
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor : Zero from Code Geass

Details:
The signature style similar to this:

Just a plain black background with this image on the left like he is holding the quote. He should be smaller or a decent size, hopefully not bigger than the quote. You think you can color him, like black and white?

Fit this quote in the center: "The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed" in red text with Aqueline Two font style.

Feel free to scale down the signature as much as possible.

Anything else: My name should be in small red Arial font at the bottom left of the signature and if it could link to my MAL account.

Take as much time as you need. Contact me when you begin and have any concerns.
Thanks, for checking my request. I greatly appreciate all your effort.
1onew01fMar 9, 2013 2:39 PM
Mar 8, 2013 5:40 PM

Jun 2012
i thanked u in the request, didnt think i needed to thank people again after cards were delivered....
also should i repost my request? i remember what i requested and can get pictures.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok here are the card requests
DBZ card

beelzebub choose from either one...

cat shit one

couldnt find cat shit one on the sites u mentioned, if u can be bothered incorporating the colour sky blue into any of the pics would be appreciated, havent seen it much on mal cards

thanks again, badge was cute and i appreciate the effort going into making cards/badges/....
---dbz render added---

Well,alright~ Since I have pictures and stuff,I'll make your cards now ^^ Challange accepted :)
ozyMar 11, 2013 6:45 PM

Mar 14, 2013 5:46 AM
Mar 18, 2013 4:21 PM

Feb 2013
Name: MrKapre
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Kirito from S.A.O

Details : here is the picture you can use. I'd like you to put my name at the lower right portion of the signature. Other than that, I'll leave it all up to you in terms of details and design to work your magic ^_^

Anything else?: signature is linked to my profile. thats all

Thank you very much for listening to my request!
Mar 24, 2013 3:34 PM

May 2012
Name: Lady-Michaelis
Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: Megurine Luka [Vocaloid]
Picture: This please ♥
Details:Surprise me please ^-^

Thank you so much!!! I know it will be awesome [ as you are] *-* ♥♥♥
Mar 27, 2013 2:04 PM

Jun 2010
Name: Ealvarou

What are you requesting: Claim Thingies

Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor: can i get more than one done? :'DDDDD <3 right so Noel Kreiss from Final Fantasy, Kain Akatsuki from Vampire Knight and this person isnt even Japanese but Yoona from Girls' Generation (if you want pictures of her then go on tumblr)

Details: I dunno reallyive never had a claiming thingy but er just say that I claim them forever and the Yoona girl is my wife ok? so er Surprise me <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH LIKE THANKS
Apr 8, 2013 12:10 PM

Apr 2012
Name: Rampster27
What are you requesting: i would like another higurashi & loli profile pic, avatar, and signature. please and thank you

Theme/Character/Anime/Manga/Actor : higurashi!!! <3 <3 <3
Apr 9, 2013 7:36 AM

Sep 2011
Closed until I finish everything!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count to A million :3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rikumoon123 - Feb 10, 2013

287 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:36 PM

» [GAME]ABC Game: ANIME VERISON ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Light_Azreal - Jul 5, 2012

320 by DarkWerWolf »»
Jan 25, 2015 1:20 PM

» [Game] Ctrl+ V OR Command+ V

Rikumoon123 - Feb 10, 2013

18 by _QQyuellis »»
Jul 27, 2014 1:04 AM

Sticky: » [STAFF] Chat Room ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Itsuchan - Jul 3, 2012

555 by DarkWerWolf »»
Aug 11, 2013 12:19 PM

» [GAME] Guess the Anime ( 1 2 )

mandieve - Jan 25, 2013

55 by DarkWerWolf »»
Jun 21, 2013 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.