Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 15 Discussion


#1
Jan 24, 2013 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27747
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
KajiKaji's character's been asked to use his power by many people. He has huge power but doesn't know that, but lol @ him saying what they wanted to say. lol @ him forced to wear hero costume.

Modified by tsubasalover, Jan 24, 2013 4:49 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
#2
Jan 24, 2013 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2134
Man, Hakaze always looking so damn cute.
 
#3
Jan 24, 2013 10:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 794
Haha, hakaze finally realized she was in love. She was so cute this episode. Can't wait to see that hanemura guy in that costume
Modified by AnimeHAwk616, Jan 24, 2013 11:05 AM
 
#4
Jan 24, 2013 11:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 114430
Is that a date I see between Hakaze and Yoshino?? Hmm ;)

An alright episode imo and Evangelion is such a fun character to look @ this time around. Also, based on that preview, looks like more flashbacks with a tempting Aika?!

Dat Evangeline. Such a cool chick:

 
#5
Jan 24, 2013 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1583
What I find startling is how the tone of this half of the season is completely different from the revenge driven character based first half. Yuki Kaji's character plays a part in this with his frail complex when it comes to other people. However he isn't afraid to speak his mind at the same time. I'm still enjoying this show a hell of a lot though

This episode wow.... it was just too funny. When Hanemura told Mahiro he has a sis complex that was obviouisly great but the real kicker was everyone's reactions after that. They've been wanting to say that this entire series X D Also Miyuki Sawashiro playing the cute girl in love HHHNNNGGG. I was laughing the entire time when Hakaze was describing all the manly attributes about Yoshino and what she wants to do to him at a hot spring. On a more serious note though, what Jun said about how she can't fall in love with him had a tragic sense of irony to it. The lynchpin of this messy love escapade is when/IF Yoshino reveals to everyone Aika was his girlfriend but that unravels a whole different can of worms also.

I see people hating on this half of the show because of the change of tone SO FAR but I'm enjoying it for what it is because this second half still has what made the first half so great which is compelling characters and excellent dialogue. The fact that is doesn't have the theatrical dramatization of the first half I don't mind as much as other people. The complaints that the show it has turned into a "cliche rom com" I disagree with because the whole love ordeal ties deeply into the plot and relationships with everyone in a way that those rom coms don't do.
 
#6
Jan 24, 2013 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1001
Eh, I don't like the change of tone and atmosphere of this second half as much. Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying it, just not as much as I was earlier in the show.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
 
#7
Jan 24, 2013 1:45 PM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 7364
This episode had a lot of funny moments ^^ Especially at the beginning when Samon was looking at a pink underwear and said it was for Mahiro...although it wasn't it the manga (at least I don't remember it being in the manga), it was pretty hilarious. I still don't understand why Samon and the other keep thinking that Yoshino is more likely to be the mage of Exodus. I understand that he seems more capable than Hanemura in terms of using the power of the mage of Exodus and even killing, but that's not enough of a reason to be suspicious of him. Okay, well, Yoshino is also kind of manipulative...I guess it's the dramatic irony here that makes me angry that Samon believe Yoshino is the bad guy is planning something. Which makes me wonder, IS Yoshino planning something? Or is he simply traveling with Hakaze just for the sake of helping her. Hm I think I'm going to look for some Chinese scans to see...
 
#8
Jan 24, 2013 1:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 72
Hybridbloodszak said:
The fact that is doesn't have the theatrical dramatization of the first half I don't mind as much as other people. The complaints that the show it has turned into a "cliche rom com" I disagree with because the whole love ordeal ties deeply into the plot and relationships with everyone in a way that those rom coms don't do.


People seem to forget that this is only the start of the second act. We are going to need a set up for the finale so things can't always be spectacular. And this episode had very interesting reveals.
 
#9
Jan 24, 2013 2:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3466
Cute Hakaze
 
Jan 24, 2013 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 190
That mage of exodus guy is so lame and his voice actor always seems to play these weak characters like the lead from Guilty Crown.
 
Jan 24, 2013 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3179
NO idea where this is going... that's what I like about this series...

and I don't know if I'm just getting used to the change in overall feel of this series, but I enjoyed this episode more than the last one.
 
Jan 24, 2013 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 828
Great episode, people can say what they want about Hanemura but he had the balls to tell Mahiro he had a sis complex xD. Hakaze was pretty cute this ep. I really love the characters, their personalities and interactions make this so interesting. I welcome the change in tone, if the anime stayed as it did in the first half it would become quite stale imo, this way we get to explore a different side to the characters and have more of an insight into these damn trees.
 
Jan 24, 2013 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5773
It's all about Hanemura now.
 
Jan 24, 2013 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 275
I enjoyed this episode a lot! The characters are great. I wish Yoshino would wake up from his Aika trance and notice the beautiful woman he is spending his time with. She's dead already... Move on a little.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
 
Jan 24, 2013 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 17487
DEREBAN!? IS THAT YOU?
 
Jan 24, 2013 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 949
QuiGonJon said:
Eh, I don't like the change of tone and atmosphere of this second half as much. Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying it, just not as much as I was earlier in the show.

i realized that, too. it felt very different. i'm still curious what will happen next and i'll definitely keep watching it until the end and it's not bad, but it felt so different. maybe because the dark atmosphere's missing? or because hakaze seemed like a typical girl in love? it's interesting that she has a crush on yoshino, but her talking about his earlobes and everything was too ooc in my opinion.

but a scene that made me laugh was when megumu started to talk about mahiro's sister fixation and everyone thought "finally someone's talking about that" :D
 
Jan 24, 2013 4:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 794
tingy said:
This episode had a lot of funny moments ^^ Especially at the beginning when Samon was looking at a pink underwear and said it was for Mahiro...although it wasn't it the manga (at least I don't remember it being in the manga), it was pretty hilarious. I still don't understand why Samon and the other keep thinking that Yoshino is more likely to be the mage of Exodus. I understand that he seems more capable than Hanemura in terms of using the power of the mage of Exodus and even killing, but that's not enough of a reason to be suspicious of him. Okay, well, Yoshino is also kind of manipulative...I guess it's the dramatic irony here that makes me angry that Samon believe Yoshino is the bad guy is planning something. Which makes me wonder, IS Yoshino planning something? Or is he simply traveling with Hakaze just for the sake of helping her. Hm I think I'm going to look for some Chinese scans to see...
it was said in the last episode that things were just too convenient for yoshino, which is the cause of their suspicion. Wether yoshino was there or not, mahiro would have realized that aika's murderer was not in the kusaribe clan, and by then, would have turned back to hakaze and figured out a way to break the prison of time. Remember, yoshino wasn't the one who figured it out. He just lifted the mood so that everyone could think clearly again by making samon look like an idiot. If my memory is correct, I think it was mahiro who contributed the most to figuring out the solution to the prison of time. So, even if yoshino wasn't there, they would have figured out how, without having that logical showdown of wether the tree of genesis killed aika or not. This interference then made hakaze doubt the tree of genesis. He thinks that with yoshino now having mental control over the Mage of genesis(hakaze), and making her doubt her own tree has to be the work of the Mage of exodus. The tree of genesis is the master behind everything, and yoshino just complicated the situation more than it needed to be in a disadvantage for the tree of genesis and an advantage for himself. Yoshino now has the world in his hands, and samon felt it was too much to be just a coincidence and maybe it was all part of yoshino's plan. Also, samon might have been a little butt hurt by the fact yoshino foiled his plans by just bullshitting him.
 
Jan 24, 2013 4:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2711
This was such a brilliant adaptation of the manga and the great work of the voice actors just made things even better.

Hanemura is such a great character - he is just an ordinary guy who has fallen into something that is so far and above his abilities. And now he is going to get his wish and play a "super hero" - but everyone is pulling his strings behind his back, poor bastard.
 
Jan 24, 2013 4:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 47
I really liked this chapter.

Next episode seems to be anime-original except for the flashback with Aika and Yoshino.


<font><font>AnimeHAwk616</font></font> said:
tingy said:
This episode had a lot of funny moments ^^ Especially at the beginning when Samon was looking at a pink underwear and said it was for Mahiro...although it wasn't it the manga (at least I don't remember it being in the manga), it was pretty hilarious. I still don't understand why Samon and the other keep thinking that Yoshino is more likely to be the mage of Exodus. I understand that he seems more capable than Hanemura in terms of using the power of the mage of Exodus and even killing, but that's not enough of a reason to be suspicious of him. Okay, well, Yoshino is also kind of manipulative...I guess it's the dramatic irony here that makes me angry that Samon believe Yoshino is the bad guy is planning something. Which makes me wonder, IS Yoshino planning something? Or is he simply traveling with Hakaze just for the sake of helping her. Hm I think I'm going to look for some Chinese scans to see...
it was said in the last episode that things were just too convenient for yoshino, which is the cause of their suspicion. Wether yoshino was there or not, mahiro would have realized that aika's murderer was not in the kusaribe clan, and by then, would have turned back to hakaze and figured out a way to break the prison of time. Remember, yoshino wasn't the one who figured it out. He just lifted the mood so that everyone could think clearly again by making samon look like an idiot. If my memory is correct, I think it was mahiro who contributed the most to figuring out the solution to the prison of time. So, even if yoshino wasn't there, they would have figured out how, without having that logical showdown of wether the tree of genesis killed aika or not. This interference then made hakaze doubt the tree of genesis. He thinks that with yoshino now having mental control over the Mage of genesis(hakaze), and making her doubt her own tree has to be the work of the Mage of exodus. The tree of genesis is the master behind everything, and yoshino just complicated the situation more than it needed to be in a disadvantage for the tree of genesis and an advantage for himself. Yoshino now has the world in his hands, and samon felt it was too much to be just a coincidence and maybe it was all part of yoshino's plan. Also, samon might have been a little butt hurt by the fact yoshino foiled his plans by just bullshitting him.

Exactly. Also, even if Mahiro can not find the solution to break the cage of the time, he just has to shoot (then Samon should bring the princess back to the present).
 
Jan 24, 2013 4:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2495
Hanemura! you finally spoke the forbidden words, lmao.''Someone with Sister Complex like you'' -instant shoe on face-.Lol at others reaction XD.
Anyway, next episode Aika! yea.Thats one of best parts of this show IMO.

4/5.
 
Jan 24, 2013 5:39 PM

Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32172
I like it, but i feel like im watching a entirely different show now and not in the good way.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Jan 24, 2013 6:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 3362
The reactions of everyone when he said siscon was perfect.

Also Hakaze realizing her lovey feelings.
 
Jan 24, 2013 6:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 275
If Aika is still alive then poor Hakaze will be suffering major heartbreak.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
 
Jan 24, 2013 6:58 PM

Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32172
mora404 said:
If Aika is still alive then poor Hakaze will be suffering major heartbreak.
Yah i feel really bad for her, especially since hakaze > aika ten times over

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Jan 24, 2013 7:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 176
Wtf is going on? This is so boring.
Really, WHAT IS going on?

Why is this poor new mage being forced to do shit?
Why does the world not give a f?
Why is everyone just talking to each other?
What's the plot of this show anyways?
Why is Hakaze staying away from Red head?

I feel like I'm watching Guilty Crown all over again.
 
Jan 24, 2013 7:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2269
mystik said:
The reactions of everyone when he said siscon was perfect.

Also Hakaze realizing her lovey feelings.

Lol yeah, everyone's reactions were so perfect. They just didn't want to say it to Mahiro's face. xD

Hakaze is madly in love with Yoshino, so lovey dovey! She's way too cute. xD Looks like Hanemura will being the one in that 'mecha' suit.
 
Jan 24, 2013 7:51 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 10123
Good episode I guess, wonder what they are planning to do by turning Hanemura into superhero. The mood of the show sure does change but I'm sure it will return back to how it used to be. It just the calm before storm.
A naughty knight should be punished.

 
Jan 24, 2013 7:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2711
AnimeFtw1 said:
Wtf is going on? This is so boring.

*Really, WHAT IS going on?

A small group of misfits is attempting to save the world after they almost destroyed it.

*Why is this poor new mage being forced to do shit?

Because he has the power to destroy the world and the other mages want to control him and his power.

*Why does the world not give a f?

Because most of the people/governments/armies that would have given a F were destroyed during the near-apocalypse

*Why is everyone just talking to each other?

People talk when they aren't screwing each other - and this isn't a porno flick... <g>

*What's the plot of this show anyways?

As mentioned above: "A small group of misfits is attempting to save the world after they almost destroyed it."

*Why is Hakaze staying away from Red head?

He tried to kill her and he caused the mess. He's lucky that she didn't fry his balls and shove them down his throat along with his long red hair...

*I feel like I'm watching Guilty Crown all over again.

If you aren't enjoying it, go watch Guilty Crown all over again... <LOL>
 
Jan 24, 2013 8:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2711
KaiserNazrin said:
Good episode I guess, wonder what they are planning to do by turning Hanemura into superhero. The mood of the show sure does change but I'm sure it will return back to how it used to be. It just the calm before storm.


The point of using Hanemura was stated in the discussion with Samon - they want to see how the Trees react to Hanemura's power. And he appears to be the only one at this time who can really do damage to the Tree of Beginnings.

Considering how the Trees reacted and what happened the first time that the Clan tried to test them by bringing the Tree of Exodus back, one would think that they would be a bit more careful, but it appears that most everyone in the Clan is a bit out of control in one way or another. Perhaps because their exposure to so much magical power.
 
Jan 24, 2013 8:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 902
Oh wow. Hakaze in full girl-in-love mode. In any case, man, I have a feeling that something is currently being hidden from our view that will emerge very very soon. The pacing for the past 3 episodes has been slow and I expect them to pick it up.

To be honest, I'm really curious about who exactly Hanemura's girlfriend is. I suspect Yu-chan isn't as simple as it comes. Speculations galore. She might be the Mage of Exodus.
 
Jan 24, 2013 8:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 275
tezann_t said:
Oh wow. Hakaze in full girl-in-love mode. In any case, man, I have a feeling that something is currently being hidden from our view that will emerge very very soon. The pacing for the past 3 episodes has been slow and I expect them to pick it up.

To be honest, I'm really curious about who exactly Hanemura's girlfriend is. I suspect Yu-chan isn't as simple as it comes. Speculations galore. She might be the Mage of Exodus.


I wondered if in some way Yu-chan may be Aika. The girlfriend means something...
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
 
Jan 24, 2013 8:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 949
mora404 said:
tezann_t said:
Oh wow. Hakaze in full girl-in-love mode. In any case, man, I have a feeling that something is currently being hidden from our view that will emerge very very soon. The pacing for the past 3 episodes has been slow and I expect them to pick it up.

To be honest, I'm really curious about who exactly Hanemura's girlfriend is. I suspect Yu-chan isn't as simple as it comes. Speculations galore. She might be the Mage of Exodus.


I wondered if in some way Yu-chan may be Aika. The girlfriend means something...

i thought the exact same thing! and it isn't very unlikely... but i can't imagine that aika would want someone like him. hanemura seems weak and very insecure and that doesn't seem to fit aika. but who knows...
 
Jan 24, 2013 8:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 275
hiabara said:
mora404 said:
tezann_t said:
Oh wow. Hakaze in full girl-in-love mode. In any case, man, I have a feeling that something is currently being hidden from our view that will emerge very very soon. The pacing for the past 3 episodes has been slow and I expect them to pick it up.

To be honest, I'm really curious about who exactly Hanemura's girlfriend is. I suspect Yu-chan isn't as simple as it comes. Speculations galore. She might be the Mage of Exodus.


I wondered if in some way Yu-chan may be Aika. The girlfriend means something...

i thought the exact same thing! and it isn't very unlikely... but i can't imagine that aika would want someone like him. hanemura seems weak and very insecure and that doesn't seem to fit aika. but who knows...


True he is weak but in a way a great vessel to have power. It would have been bad if the power went to a guy who is cold and cruel.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
 
Jan 24, 2013 8:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1347
Poor Hanemura, he was kicked in the face again, and this time twice. lol

The trigger setting for Mahiro to fight against Hanemura was so forced and unconvincing I didn't get why he had to fight just b/c he wanted to make sure whether or not Hanemura had killed Aika. Does he think Hanemura is a criminal if he has overwhelming power? I don't get it.

 
Jan 24, 2013 8:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1618
Elite60 said:
Man, Hakaze always looking so damn cute.


agreed. shes the only reason i enjoy this change.


salmon buying mahiro pantus. dawg that shit was gay


and lol at kaji calling him a siscon and everyone telling themselves "bitchin, the one thing we all wanted to say" then the retort afterwards. completely pwned
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

 
Jan 24, 2013 8:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 781
Didn't expect Hakaze to go so far in her descriptions.

Hanemura said the words on all our minds.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.





 
Jan 24, 2013 9:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 605
They've been so serious during the 1st half a little humor wouldn't hurt :p
 
Jan 24, 2013 9:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 8001
Hakaze, why you so amazingly cute? <3
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

 
Jan 24, 2013 9:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 6101
Ahaha. He mentioned's Mahiro's sis-con! Ahaha.
Just as expected, he will wear the costume and become the Mage of Exodus.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jan 24, 2013 10:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3487
The forbidden words have been spoken. LOL

Great episode. Can't wait for Hanemura's debut as a Power Ranger.
 
Jan 24, 2013 10:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 320
When I do think about it, I'm a bit like Hanemura. I'm soft-spoken, dumb as hell sometimes(as he hasn't noticed he is being used), and sometimes am just too plain blank minded to think about the causes of what I say. For instance, me saying this to Mahiro, "Mahiro-san, isn't that a sis-con? Wait, then that means your a sis-con!" INSTANT STOMP ON MY FACE!
 
Jan 24, 2013 10:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 525
And Hakaze was extremely cute in this episode XD

Mod Edit: Removed quote that was deleted.
Modified by Luna, Feb 7, 2013 1:50 AM
 
Jan 24, 2013 10:56 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 737
i get the feeling that this might end with a deux ex machina ending like going back in time when aika is alive or something
"....i am the villain in this story"
 
Jan 25, 2013 12:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 314
Loved the episode, Hakaze realizing that she's in love, ohh she looked so cute.

I won't complain about the change in the tone of the series, I kind of miss that dramatic atmosphere, but i'm really enjoying this second half.

Hanemura talking about the SisCom was great, and the reaction of the others was fun to watch.

Also, as many have said, that thing about Hakaze falling for someone with a girlfriend could lead to the Tree killing the girlfriend, it makes me wonder. For instance it makes it pretty obvious that this could mean that the tree killed Aika for the sake of the love of Hakaze, but this seems too obvious and it could be a mislead to try to make an unexpected twist.

And reading the rest of the comments here, about Aika being alive, humm, i don't know if i would like that. And her being Hanemura's ex, how? he's so dumb, and weak, and he is weak even having those amazing powers.

I know this has really low chances to happen, but i really want Yoshino to be the mage of exodus and do something unexpected.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

 
Jan 25, 2013 3:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2711
eminagnam said:
Poor Hanemura, he was kicked in the face again, and this time twice. lol

The trigger setting for Mahiro to fight against Hanemura was so forced and unconvincing I didn't get why he had to fight just b/c he wanted to make sure whether or not Hanemura had killed Aika. Does he think Hanemura is a criminal if he has overwhelming power? I don't get it.



Mahiro is bored and has nothing better to do, and he still is obsessed with finding Aika's killer. He wants to make certain that Hanemura isn't faking, and so is trying to provoke a reaction from Hanemura, because he will kill Hanemura if it turns out that he is Aika's killer. The fun irony of the scene is that instead Hanemura provokes a reaction from Mahiro with the sis-con quip.
 
Jan 25, 2013 3:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 46
rul said:
That mage of exodus guy is so lame and his voice actor always seems to play these weak characters like the lead from Guilty Crown.


Haruyuki from Accel World, Konekomaru from Ao no Exorcist and this char are weak chars indeed but he also did the voices of Yoh Takami from Deadman Wonderland, Lyon from Fairy Tail and Alibaba from Magi. Those arent weak chars at all.
 
Jan 25, 2013 8:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2188
Hanemura is the best. By the way, as soon as he mentioned Yu-chan I thought of Aika.
 
Jan 25, 2013 8:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 286
Hakase used to be a badass character...
now...
is just another tsundere. NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!!!
Exept in SAO of course....

"GENIOUS!"
 
Jan 25, 2013 8:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10122
AiCon said:
The forbidden words have been spoken. LOL
Great episode. Can't wait for Hanemura's debut as a Power Ranger.
This is a great episode I have to say. The directing and pacing is very good, especially the cross-cutting of Mahiro denying his siscon/romantic feelingand Hakaze's confronting her own romantic feeling. And the episode has quite a lot of funny moments. The forbidden words (and the 3 bystanders' reaction) scene is one. And what Samon got when he expected to have a long and tough job convincing Hakaze of his plan is another. And of course the reaction of Hakaze when she was told she had fallen in love. I had to watch all these scenes multiple times for the fun. And at the same time, the story is progressing and we are seeing people getting involved in quite different way from the previous episodes. All it lacks is a bit of Aika ;-)
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
 
Jan 25, 2013 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 89
Zaraquiel99 said:
Hakase used to be a badass character...
now...
is just another tsundere. NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!!!
Exept in SAO of course....

"GENIOUS!"


shhhhh she's a maiden in love give her 5 mins of screentime to feel flustered and confused for a bit, she can't stoop as low as Asuna, never never never
 
Top
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »