Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2013 9:21 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sister vs. Kobato. Sister's sister allowing her stay there, though she's siscon. There's only one thing that Sister won against Kobato, her chest.

lol @ karaage CM.

After exam "party" with King game. Wow, the scientist girl's hairstyle is nice! King game and poor Kobato and other commands. lol @ "indirect kiss" = getting married...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 24, 2013 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Pretty amusing episode tbh.

Kobato gets more screen time. About damn time. Finally. I lol'd @ some of the cosplays and conversations at the club room. Dat indirect kiss and that video game contest. Now I'm wondering..if Rika will ever wear her glasses again. She does have a nice hair-do imo now.
Stark700Jan 24, 2013 9:36 AM
Jan 24, 2013 10:00 AM

Jul 2010
Kobato and Maria fighting again. What else is new, lol?
Jan 24, 2013 1:01 PM

Jan 2011
We could almost see a kiss scene of Kodaka & Sena XD So close!

Jan 24, 2013 2:46 PM

Feb 2012
i wanted that kiss to finish so bad lol
Jan 24, 2013 2:48 PM

Oct 2012
Another great episode, too bad kodaka & meat didnt kiss :(
and WHAT? ARE THEY GONNA GET MARRIED???

Stark700 said:
Now I'm wondering..if Rika will ever wear her glasses again.

I hope not, she looks a lot better without the glasses
Jan 24, 2013 2:54 PM

Feb 2012
Kukuku! Another hilarious ep. Kobato-chan and Maria fighting never gets old. They're so cute :D

Seriously loving the new art style. Everyone looks so much better, especially Kobato-chan!

So glad to see Kate again. Her sexiness levels might even exceed Sena's O_O

And of course, can't forget Kobato-chan's ass shot

Giggity.
Jan 24, 2013 2:56 PM

Dec 2012
A very good episode. All the characters were given some screen time which was great thing.
Jan 24, 2013 3:10 PM

Dec 2012
That kiss!! Nooooooooooo... So close ;_;
Jan 24, 2013 3:40 PM
Nov 2010
Probably the best episode so far.

Kobato is kawaii
Jan 24, 2013 3:53 PM

Mar 2012
It's catching up pretty fast to the light novels
Jan 24, 2013 4:04 PM

Jun 2012
Kodaka has to realize Yozora and Sena's feelings, I think it's just because it hasn't been brought up bluntly he's just avoiding it. I personally am rooting for Yozora but that might be just me : P Next week should be good
Jan 24, 2013 4:06 PM

Apr 2012
So far I'm liking the two stories (chapters in the LN) per episode pattern, the show is catching up fast without it feeling too rushed or feel like much is missing. But about next episode -
SedakaMay 27, 2014 7:32 AM
Jan 24, 2013 4:06 PM
Nov 2012
Man if they do a Yozora ending it's going to be soooo lame.
Jan 24, 2013 4:08 PM

Aug 2012
Ah that was a great episode ^^
Both the half with Maria and the second half with the king's game.. some of those order's were brilliant!! XD

Can't wait for next week, the story is starting to get good.. I'm rooting for Sena! ^^
Jan 24, 2013 4:10 PM

Dec 2012
Hybridbloodszak said:
Kodaka has to realize Yozora and Sena's feelings, I think it's just because it hasn't been brought up bluntly he's just avoiding it. I personally am rooting for Yozora but that might be just me : P Next week should be good

about kodaka

god im in love with this anime
ENJOYMENT 10/10 :DDD
Jan 24, 2013 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
I don't know what's the scariest, the "bikini" used by Kobato-chan or Rika-chan having it for some reason.
Pretty funny episode btw!
Jan 24, 2013 4:29 PM

Sep 2012
Next ep: Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto.. Oh sorry, I bit my tongue, I meant "Otoko", Kono Naka ni Hitori Otoko ga Iru!

Somehow I have a pretty good guess on how the following ep title will end up ==

Well anyway, I enjoy the King's Game :)
Jan 24, 2013 4:34 PM

May 2011
Damn it that was soooooooooooooooooooooooo close. Would've loved to see that kiss happen but oh well =/. Hmmm... since Yozora was the one who wrote that order, I wonder if she was actually going to draw that and go through with it if she became the king again.

I wanna see more Kate haha, she was pretty funny in this ep with her obsessiveness over Maria.

Lol at that ending. Looks like his misunderstandings with Sena's dad finally ended up causing some trouble.
Jan 24, 2013 4:43 PM

Sep 2009
Kings Game thing never gets old in anime. i don't care about Sena-fags. Yozora is so much better in character. But I'd prefer... Rika.
Jan 24, 2013 4:57 PM

May 2011
Kobato was simply delicious.
Jan 24, 2013 4:59 PM

Sep 2012
Great episode. Them eating all of the chicken before he could get back was pretty funny. Also loved the Kings Game. I still want to know how Sena knew she would never get the bad ones.

Finally, DAT ALMOST KISS ZOMFGXD!
"If you hire a sell-sword, you'd better watch your back. Hire me, and I'll watch it for you."
-Kazandu Blademaster
Jan 24, 2013 5:08 PM

Jan 2011
funny episode but what a tease but not once but twice with Kate-san and dat almost kiss
still love King's Game though the P4s one is still my favorite
Jan 24, 2013 5:20 PM

Oct 2012
Damn it, so close.
Jan 24, 2013 5:27 PM

Dec 2012
CaptainPuffs said:
That kiss!! Nooooooooooo... So close ;_;

SO CLOSE.
Jan 24, 2013 5:50 PM

Oct 2010
The episode was good in terms of showing Maria and Kobato fighting and the comedic results of it.

It further comically enhances things with that game and the consequences of it.

About the service, it got much more than I though it could in the following,

It does not take much to see of the privates area of Kobato there only hidden with a small sheath along with her ass and exposure. IMO the reason for this and Maria’s rather ass/breasts exposure so much is that the studio WAS THERE at the convention and they most likely saw the fan made hentai mangas. Further more in my club some of the GIFs I did make Maria look like she is being kinky more than meets the scene itself.

They have concluded based on those of what to expose as much as it’s possible without getting in trouble with the regulations. This is quite a studio thing that some do to get an ideal from the fans and what hey can do for them. Think of it as a opinion gathering.

In that being said the result is quite the service milking one in this episode of Maria this time and Kobato. Remains to see how much more can they but this is really saturated and far around this time they went in terms of service.

When you have such exposure, it’s obvious the message is clear: “We know you saw them naked in the Bds and we want for the most of you to give you back some of that in these kinds of forms.” Something along those lines and it certainly proves itself quite true in this episode. I am just curious how much more they will excel in that field.

About Kate, most likely the best newcomer among the girls and certainly her scoldings of Maria are winning me over a good deal.

About my conclusion, so in thee end I think the series is giving back a lot to the fans in service but it also adheres to the HARDCORE comedy and this is obvious to me in this season that it’s HARDCORE service and HARDCORE comedy as my laughter has reached new heights in this season of intensity.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 24, 2013 5:54 PM

Oct 2011
Funny episode but NEEDS MORE YOZORA. 'nuff said. T_T
LuxtressJan 24, 2013 6:01 PM
Jan 24, 2013 6:20 PM
Apr 2012
Hmm. It always seemed to me that the mostly likely end would be one where Yozora and Sena got together. It has seemed obvious since the beach episode in season 1 that they kind of without knowing it have a kind of bondageish thing for each other, and in this season its been hinted just as strongly. Even the new ending pretty much has the red string of fate seem to be between the two of them more so than either of them towards Kodaka. It also seemed that in the end of this episode, all hints that Yozora had feelings for Kodaka equally could be applied to her having feelings for Sena in said scenes.
Jan 24, 2013 6:40 PM

Aug 2012
My body couldn't handle all of my excitement at the ending.
Jan 24, 2013 7:02 PM
Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
About the service, it got much more than I though it could in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2042/rthrrjtyty_zps48a227b6.gif
Yvese said:
Kukuku! Another hilarious ep. Kobato-chan and Maria fighting never gets old. They're so cute :D

Seriously loving the new art style. Everyone looks so much better, especially Kobato-chan!

So glad to see Kate again. Her sexiness levels might even exceed Sena's O_O

And of course, can't forget Kobato-chan's ass shot
Some of my favorite characters wearing skimpy outfits. Gotta love that fanservice. LOL
lastvelociraptor said:
Stark700 said:
Now I'm wondering..if Rika will ever wear her glasses again.
I hope not, she looks a lot better without the glasses
I couldn't agree more. I really do hope that Rikka doesn't wear glasses again. She's so much hotter without them.
tachiKC said:
Finally, DAT ALMOST KISS ZOMFGXD!
I wanted to see them kiss and then see the jealous looks on everyone's faces afterwards. It was also funny in the end when Kodaka's father called him up out of nowhere to telling him that he's now engaged to Sena.

Mod Edit: One screenshot per post also applies to quotes. Please only include images in your quotes if really necessary.
LunaJan 25, 2013 12:02 AM
Jan 24, 2013 7:25 PM

Dec 2011
Love the catfights between Maria and Kobato!!!

Also... such a tease! The kiss didn't happen!
And, it looks like Kodaka and Sena will get an arranged marriage. Ooh!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2013 7:41 PM
Oct 2010
dat sexual tension
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jan 24, 2013 7:41 PM

Aug 2010
AwesomeCamper said:
My body couldn't handle all of my excitement at the ending.

Heres to hoping for a sena ending WOOOOO
Jan 24, 2013 7:52 PM
Jun 2008
so maria spend night in kodaka's house & yet maria vs kobato whole night with kate keep calling like is a siscon?

club meet so do a party to play king game which from kobato in a "outfit", maria saying some "yikes", meat calling to ask for LUPIN, & etc to final game a kiss with meat & kodaka?

give yozora bit no on it so alternate drink meat's cup like a kiss all good til kodaka's dad call about his son getting married?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jan 24, 2013 8:00 PM

Mar 2012
This may be my favourite episode of the show yet. The comic timing was perfect in this episode.

I really liked this joke:

But what really got me going was the Lupin III reference

That was comedy gold
Jan 24, 2013 8:02 PM

May 2010
Random all the way through, Every show need a Kings Game Btw.

also that whopper of a cliff hanger
Jan 24, 2013 8:15 PM
Mar 2009
Lol. Didn't think Kobato would be self-conscious about her bust size. I mean...she's still just a middle schooler...

Aww, Yozora and Sena felt uncomfortable gazing up Kodaka's manliness.

Wow, 3 episodes in and we're already moving into the amusement park. Next week is gonna be hilarious.
Jan 24, 2013 8:15 PM

Sep 2008
haha, that Sora's plan, great, i just love her
getting married? LOL i'm enjoying a lot that Pegasus...(cant help but to remember Seiya..)san as a sie character
winter_mint said:
Next ep: Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto.. Oh sorry, I bit my tongue, I meant "Otoko", Kono Naka ni Hitori Otoko ga Iru!
yeah what´s up with these episodes names, what's next? Ano Hi Mita "anime" no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.? ...or should it based on tsundere's anime?, well, still its funny tou
" Oh sorry, I bit my tongue" ..? ararararagi-san? XD

Frozen_Wings said:
I don't know what's the scariest, the "bikini" used by Kobato-chan or Rika-chan having it for some reason.
THAT
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 24, 2013 8:18 PM

Dec 2010
Nice episode. A lot of fanservice!

Pic
RezurrektJan 24, 2013 8:57 PM

Jan 24, 2013 8:36 PM
Mar 2011
funniest line: "Mine are bigger!!"
"....i am the villain in this story"
Jan 24, 2013 9:05 PM

Jan 2012
that was too funny kukukukuku.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jan 24, 2013 9:59 PM

May 2012
Funny ep like always, btw I like Yozora more.
Jan 24, 2013 10:13 PM

Mar 2011
Hell funny episode
That kiss was so close
Kobato was superb and that fanservice. I usually don't like fanservice, but that was fine lol
Maria's sister is a siscon...
Jan 24, 2013 10:31 PM

Jun 2012
I like the idea, as do some posters above me, of a Yozora x Sena ending.

For instance, they could have a serious fight with each other and make up with a kiss, initiated by Yozora, or better yet by a random trip and fall.

After-words they would be flustered and try to convince everyone what happened was just the heat of the moment or an accident.

This ending, besides reinforcing their friendship and throwing a bone to yuri lovers, would leave the possibility of a season 3 open because the Kodoka situation would be status quo.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jan 24, 2013 10:53 PM

Feb 2012
This was a tasty and a delicious episode. So f*cking good that i would like to rate it a 10 immediately lol but its not the right time yet. It's not even halfway through the count of the episodes so not the time yet. So tempting to a give a 10 because of this amazing episode.

There was a moderate amount of fanservice but it was like unnoticeable as i go through the episode. Good Job haganai. This show never ceases to entertain and let me enjoy.

Kate was freakin' sexy. On par with Sena's imo. I'm loving her character as the show goes on. Apart from that, Kobato's dare was really hilarious. I'd never thought that she's very concious with her chest lol.

The biggest turn-on for me was the last quarter of the show wherein Kodaka have to Kiss Sena's lips. They were about to kiss each other then Yozora immediately interfered. That's just so sad. It was so close..... instead it became an indirect kiss wherein Kodaka smooched up his lips over Sena's drank glass but even if it didn't happen, im still grateful of the result of the adaptation.

Aside from these reactions, as i was reading all of the comments, i would like say that i also want a Yuri Ending. Yozora x Sena ftw. I wouldn't mind that to happen. That would be also awesome considering the fact that Sena secretly likes being called a meat by Yozora and She does seem to like Yozora to some extent. I dont Know with Yozora though.

BTW +1 for Sena being almost Kissed in the lips compared to Yozora
+1 for Kate's Sexy body and also a +1 for Kobato's dare haha.
Jan 24, 2013 10:53 PM

Nov 2012
LMAO @ all these people talking about a yuri ending. The best thing I could say to everyone who even thinks about entertaining the idea of something like that happening in Haganai, is to go read the LNs and stop being delusional.

Anyways..., that almost kiss was insane!!! And we finally reach the engagement arc, this should be insane. I wonder just how much of the LNs this season will cover. I just hope we get to see more of the best girl :P

All in all, Haganai continues on being great. The wait is on once again for the next episode.

Episode Naxcore: 5 out of 5
Jan 24, 2013 11:05 PM
Mar 2011
Naxrrhid said:
LMAO @ all these people talking about a yuri ending. The best thing I could say to everyone who even thinks about entertaining the idea of something like that happening in Haganai, is to go read the LNs and stop being delusional.

not everyone have read the manga or the LN or whatever. so the best thing i could say is to let everyone enjoy the anime and you cut down on the know-it-all attitude just because you know whats going to happen
"....i am the villain in this story"
Jan 24, 2013 11:10 PM

Dec 2012
yozora x sena ending ?
idiots.....
Jan 24, 2013 11:18 PM

Jun 2008
So, I'm assuming it was Yozora who wrote that request about kissing.

But it doesn't make sense.....what if she had to kiss Sena or Rika or Kobato?

Anyways when are we getting this episode:

^I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT EPISODE!

And yeah, this anime is easily my favorite of the season so far!
Jan 24, 2013 11:26 PM

Aug 2010
DAT KOBATOSERVICE!
DAT MARIASERVICE!

=( DAT KISS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN (ofc I know it wouldn't. but still, I would have liked to see it)
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.